PDA

View Full Version : Bengirls vs TB

Btrice
10-15-2006, 02:07 PM
I've had about enough of TJ Pushmensoutta(-theway) getting away with offensive pass interference trying to make those near out of bounds catches in the endzone. He's done it on like three of his TD's so far this season.

I hate the Bengirls.

stillers4me
10-15-2006, 02:11 PM
I know...he just did it again.

Too bad the refs monitor didn't work that well for our game last week.

Btrice
10-15-2006, 02:21 PM
I know...he just did it again.

Too bad the refs monitor didn't work that well for our game last week.

The play by play guy praised him for the push saying it was a veteran level play :rolleyes:

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Cant you just give credit for an outstanding play?

Btrice
10-15-2006, 04:10 PM

Do you actually know anything about football? Or are you just the typical fatass pimple faced teenage geek who learns football by playing Madden?

Hines0wnz
10-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Do you actually know anything about football? Or are you just the typical fatass pimple faced teenage geek who learns football by playing Madden?

Wow.

steelcurtain09
10-15-2006, 07:45 PM

hey thts how i learned the nuances
witout the "typical" "fatass" "pimple faced (i only have a couple)" "geek"
u can learn a lot from Maddend and Michaels stupid comments

Preacher
10-15-2006, 08:15 PM

:finger:

He probably thinks the pushoff touchdown called back in the SB was legal too.

Btrice
10-15-2006, 08:28 PM
hey thts how i learned the nuances
witout the "typical" "fatass" "pimple faced (i only have a couple)" "geek"
u can learn a lot from Maddend and Michaels stupid comments

I said playing Madden, as in the game. Sure I agree with you you can learn from watching the game and listening to what they have to say.

HometownGal
10-15-2006, 08:52 PM

Can't you just slither back under your bridge and powder your warts?

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-15-2006, 10:57 PM
:finger:

He probably thinks the pushoff touchdown called back in the SB was legal too.

Dj put his hand on the defender... but he did not push off, he barely touched him... if the ref that threw the flag hadnt been BORN AND RAISED IN PITTSBURGH then we would have had a different outcome.

Stillers#1
10-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Look at the replay you tool. Its funny that even though Hope's feet moved backwards, as hee was pushed, that you idiot seahwaks "fans" think it wasn't DPI. Still whining after all this time. You guys wouldn't need excuses if you would just win.

SteelShooter
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
........you guys are killing me!!!!! Especially you Btrice! Too funny!!!

.......................but I agree!

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Look at the replay you tool. Its funny that even though Hope's feet moved backwards, as hee was pushed, that you idiot seahwaks "fans" think it wasn't DPI. Still whining after all this time. You guys wouldn't need excuses if you would just win.

Dude, you guys bring last year up all the time... and i respond. and you act like I am bringing it up.

I am looking at this promosing year. 4-1 and on a roll. On top of our division... it feels nice guys, trust me.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Dude, you guys bring last year up all the time... and i respond. and you act like I am bringing it up.

I am looking at this promosing year. 4-1 and on a roll. On top of our division... it feels nice guys, trust me.

..and helmethead, what a tough division you are in :thmbup:

Stillers#1
10-16-2006, 12:48 PM

I bet it felt nice last year also, but look what happened there. 6 weeks does not make a season, we saw the REAL seahwaks against the bears.

Haiku_Dirtt
10-16-2006, 07:47 PM

I'll bring up this year. If you can't stop the run then you will not win - no you won't even get to - a Super Bowl.

"4-1 and on a roll. On top of our division" :yawn: If Ben needs to go back to Miami, OH then you need to go back to remedial math because you can't go 4-1 with two losses. :wave:

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-17-2006, 12:45 AM
I'll bring up this year. If you can't stop the run then you will not win - no you won't even get to - a Super Bowl.

Seattle has the 5th ranked rush defense (4th in yards allowed)... followed by Chicago then Pittsburgh. Look for yourself:
http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-RUSHING/2006/regular?sort_col_1=7

"4-1 and on a roll. On top of our division" :yawn: If Ben needs to go back to Miami, OH then you need to go back to remedial math because you can't go 4-1 with two losses. :wave:

What are you talking about? We dont have two losses...

Bet you feel pretty stupid, huh?

Preacher
10-17-2006, 02:53 AM
Bet you feel pretty stupid, huh?

BengalBrian 4 President in 2005!!!

President... 2005? I NOW DUB THEE MR. POT... Now leave the kettle alone.

Stillers#1
10-17-2006, 09:03 PM
He BBBH is your team so sad that you now have to root for whoever plays the stillers?

That my friend is comedy, a "true" seahawks fan. I could never root for another team.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Dj put his hand on the defender... but he did not push off, he barely touched him... if the ref that threw the flag hadnt been BORN AND RAISED IN PITTSBURGH then we would have had a different outcome.

:crying01: :crying01: :crying03: :crying03: :crying03: :crying03: :crying03: :crying03: :crying01: :crying01: