PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Falcons

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-15-2006, 07:12 PM
The Dirty Birds are going to be hungry this week after losing a good game to the Giants. It will be fun to watch that high power rushing offense against the lowly steelers defense.

http://addamsimon.tripod.com/images/Mike%20Vick.jpg

tony hipchest
10-15-2006, 08:13 PM
pulling out this win may be as difficult as pulling a **** out of your mouth.

:yeehaw:

hey! why is the word f o o t censored? :chuckle:

Stillers#1
10-15-2006, 08:55 PM
The Dirty Birds are going to be hungry this week after losing a good game to the Giants. It will be fun to watch that high power rushing offense against the lowly steelers defense.

I think its funny how much you hate the steelers....it's really pretty pathetic.

Tankus_Maximus
10-15-2006, 09:26 PM
The Birds aint gonna run on us....and if you trust Vick as a passer, you're really up shit creek without a paddle..or a Super Bowl Ring.

SteelersWoman
10-16-2006, 06:44 AM

If we win against the Ravens, what are ya gonna say then? Just curious.....

memphissteelergirl
10-17-2006, 03:40 PM

Could you possibly be more of an a-hole? :shake02:
(And please don't answer that...it was a rhetorical question)

:sign05:

herewegosteelers
10-17-2006, 03:47 PM
DONT Be a hater!! It is so amazing how much you all talk you crap about the Steelers. GIve em hell Ben!!!

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-17-2006, 03:59 PM
You guys should actually beable to handle the Dirty Birds... the hawks have easily handed it to them in '04 and '05. I was at both games and the trick is to hit Vick hard... however you might not have the personnel to do that.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-17-2006, 04:06 PM
You guys should actually beable to handle the Dirty Birds... the hawks have easily handed it to them in '04 and '05. I was at both games and the trick is to hit Vick hard... however you might not have the personnel to do that.

The Steelers don't have the players to hit hard? Ok you are just a fool that doesn't have a clue. The Steelers have one of the best starting LB units in the NFL. So they have plenty of players to lay the smack on Vick. Oh and Troy Polamalu in the secondary can hit also. Plus the Steelers corners can tackle and hit. Just keep posting your garbage its really funny.

augustashark
10-17-2006, 05:00 PM

Still making these mistakes. :wave:

BBC
10-17-2006, 06:27 PM
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/111/0/e/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Hines0wnz
10-17-2006, 10:03 PM
birds of a feather flock together

Hines86Ward
10-17-2006, 10:58 PM

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

The Steelers defensive personnel is ALOT better than the Seahawks. It showed on February 5, 2006.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-18-2006, 08:49 AM

Hmmmm...Helmethead..shouldnt your sig say "I am blue and see green"?:dang:

Tankus_Maximus
10-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Seahawks seem to be suffering from the Super Bowl Hangover, or the Madden Curse....getting dismantled by the Bears like that...hmmm.

VICKtorious
10-19-2006, 01:43 PM

Thank you for your kind words my brutha from anotha... The steelers are as good as DUNN!

memphissteelergirl
10-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Thank you for your kind words my brutha from anotha... The steelers are as good as DUNN!

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-19-2006, 03:12 PM

Do you have any clue about what your saying.......Teams have a terrible time running against us..........Go back and cry about the championship you'll never win.....

Sometime things get old......your entering that sometime

VICKtorious
10-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Do you have any clue about what your saying.......Teams have a terrible time running against us..........Go back and cry about the championship you'll never win.....

Sometime things get old......your entering that sometime

He is right. On top of that, Abraham might be coming back this week. If he does you are f-ed in the a-hole!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-20-2006, 12:57 PM
He is right. On top of that, Abraham might be coming back this week. If he does you are f-ed in the a-hole!

Go away :troll:

sumo
10-20-2006, 01:03 PM

We've got the makings of another bbb helmet head here...:troll:

floodcitygirl
10-20-2006, 02:18 PM
We've got the makings of another bbb helmet head here...:troll:Thats already been established! (lol)

sumo
10-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Go away :troll:

sorry -- didn't see that somebody already pointed out the trollness of this statement -- I posted almost the exact same thing right after you did -- except I compared him to the helmet guy

floodcitygirl
10-20-2006, 03:37 PM
sorry -- didn't see that somebody already pointed out the trollness of this statement -- I posted almost the exact same thing right after you did -- except I compared him to the helmet guyThat was my point....according to sources, it is the "helmet guy". You were right. :smile:

tony hipchest
10-20-2006, 06:21 PM
LMAO! are you all telling me that this helmet head is so pathetic and desperate to see the steelers lose he is gonna pretend to be a fan of our opponent every week? what a pitiful piece of shit!

the steelers own him

floodcitygirl
10-20-2006, 07:23 PM
LMAO! are you all telling me that this helmet head is so pathetic and desperate to see the steelers lose he is gonna pretend to be a fan of our opponent every week? what a pitiful piece of shit!

the steelers own him:hunch: :sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
10-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Now Vick's crying about his lack of receivers...maybe it's his lack of ability as a PASSER.

Vick's being exposed for the real QB he is: a new age Kordell Stewart.

wildjames
10-22-2006, 05:28 PM
The Birds aint gonna run on us....and if you trust Vick as a passer, you're really up shit creek without a paddle..or a Super Bowl Ring.

Passed pretty well today didn't he? Wow, you sure do know your NFL.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Passed pretty well today didn't he? Wow, you sure do know your NFL.

Even a blind squirrell finds a nut once and awhile !! See ya troll !!

bigdogluvit
10-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Even a blind squirrell finds a nut once and awhile !! See ya troll !!

u mean 4 squirrels 2-4 lol

Tankus_Maximus
10-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Gift wrapped that sumbitch too....21 points on turnovers. Killed ourselves. I'll go Roy Williams here and say..."It was crazy how close we were to hangin 60 on them".

12-4, on the way to a 6th Championship.

Now its Raider Week!! Yay!! Let the pillaging & plundering begin!!!

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Gift wrapped that sumbitch too....21 points on turnovers. Killed ourselves. I'll go Roy Williams here and say..."It was crazy how close we were to hangin 60 on them".

12-4, on the way to a 6th Championship.

Now its Raider Week!! Yay!! Let the pillaging & plundering begin!!!Good attitude Tankus...thanks!!! :cheers:

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 02:04 AM
To the Falcons fans, you have nothing to be proud of this week. You showed the NFL what a joke your city and your team really are. Can you win without playing dirty? And can you actually find enough Falcons fans in that rathole you call a city to fill a stadium without help from the opposing team?

So enjoy your dirty win and know when Vick comes to Pittsburgh we're going to end his "career" once and for all.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 02:28 PM
To the Falcons fans, you have nothing to be proud of this week. You showed the NFL what a joke your city and your team really are. Can you win without playing dirty? And can you actually find enough Falcons fans in that rathole you call a city to fill a stadium without help from the opposing team?

So enjoy your dirty win and know when Vick comes to Pittsburgh we're going to end his "career" once and for all.

Holmgren...is that you man?

NM

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 03:08 PM
That Boston public education is really paying dividends these day isn't it beaner?

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 03:21 PM
That Boston public education is really paying dividends these day isn't it beaner?

Maybe you need to try educating yourself - im not from Boston, or indeed the United States.

Maybe you missed that with your vision all blurry due to them tears eh?

NM

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Oh yes, you make it very clear on your profile.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Oh yes, you make it very clear on your profile.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Its come up plenty of times in general conversation possibly even in the last 4 months - you know, so its possible you might have seen it.

NM

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 03:47 PM
You're a troll. You live under a bridge. I frankly don't care beyond that.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 03:51 PM
You're a troll. You live under a bridge. I frankly don't care beyond that.

I expect this thread will just die out now then......

You dont sound like the type of guy who falls for the simplistic tactics of the forum troll.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
10-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Does anybody like you??

HometownGal
10-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Does anybody like you??

Tank - are you referring to LITP? I'll step up and say I like him, but I'm pretty much the type of person who likes everyone until they give me a solid reason not to, which LITP has not at this point. He's a helluva lot better and has a better grasp on the mechanics of the game overall than 99% of the trolls who rear their ugly heads around here to rub shit in our faces day in and day out. Just mho. :smile:

Big D
10-24-2006, 09:48 AM
Tank - are you referring to LITP? I'll step up and say I like him, but I'm pretty much the type of person who likes everyone until they give me a solid reason not to, which LITP has not at this point. He's a helluva lot better and has a better grasp on the mechanics of the game overall than 99% of the trolls who rear their ugly heads around here to rub shit in our faces day in and day out. Just mho. :smile:

I have to agree with hometown here. I think for a non steeler fan he is a stand up guy who has great opinions

augustashark
10-24-2006, 10:24 AM
:wave: I LOVE HIM.:wave:

Stillers#1
10-24-2006, 10:43 AM
Since when is this a popularity contest? Although I do like LITP.

Livinginthe past
10-24-2006, 01:30 PM

Hey HTG,

Appreciate the kind words :cheers:

NM

Livinginthe past
10-24-2006, 01:33 PM
I have to agree with hometown here. I think for a non steeler fan he is a stand up guy who has great opinions

Cheers Big D

NM

Livinginthe past
10-24-2006, 01:49 PM
:wave: I LOVE HIM.:wave:

And you too Shark - your love makes my world go round :wink02:

NM

BBC
10-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Seems I'm a little late, but I enjoy posting with LITP.

I'm still upset that he was not picked for that Moderator spot. We're still working on a trial for that one...

Livinginthe past
10-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Seems I'm a little late, but I enjoy posting with LITP.

I'm still upset that he was not picked for that Moderator spot. We're still working on a trial for that one...

Thanks man.

What with all the recent departures of Moderators id say we have a 'administrative vacuum' - if the good people of SteelerFever have their say - I can see me getting sucked right into a position of influence (Bill Clinton is something of a hero of mine). - if thats not too disturbing an image.

I think we had a solid campaign last time out, but we need to expand the war chest and crush the feeble opposition.

NM

BBC
10-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks man.

What with all the recent departures of Moderators id say we have a 'administrative vacuum' - if the good people of SteelerFever have their say - I can see me getting sucked right into a position of influence (Bill Clinton is something of a hero of mine). - if thats not too disturbing an image.

Yikes, I'll just ignore that and keep on liking you :wink02:

I think we had a solid campaign last time out, but we need to expand the war chest and crush the feeble opposition.

Speaking of our new campaign...I've got some more ideas.

Before I can start, take a look at this:

http://us.inmagine.com/168nwm/photodisc/pdos040/pdos040072.jpg

Sure it looks like just a regular paperclip, and well...it is. But I promise, everything else will be completely useless without it.

More to come later :smile:

Livinginthe past
10-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Yikes, I'll just ignore that and keep on liking you :wink02:

Speaking of our new campaign...I've got some more ideas.

Before I can start, take a look at this:

http://us.inmagine.com/168nwm/photodisc/pdos040/pdos040072.jpg

Sure it looks like just a regular paperclip, and well...it is. But I promise, everything else will be completely useless without it.

More to come later :smile:

This is why I have the best campaign manager future money can buy - hell, you've got me intrigued as to the 'paperclip plot' and i've already decided to Vote Now Vote LITP come the big day.

Now, I dont want anyone to read too much into my Clinton comment, that was just a 'companion comment' to go with the 'sucked into a position of power' line.

I can feel the momentum gathering.....

NM

BBC
10-24-2006, 04:20 PM
This is why I have the best campaign manager future money can buy - hell, you've got me intrigued as to the 'paperclip plot' and i've already decided to Vote Now Vote LITP come the big day.

Now, I dont want anyone to read too much into my Clinton comment, that was just a 'companion comment' to go with the 'sucked into a position of power' line.

I can feel the momentum gathering.....

NM

Indeed. This is in the bag. I haven't seen anyone that would vote against us.

And if they do vote against us, well...they'll understand real quick how useful that paperclip is :smile:

Vote LITP. We will find you.