PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Superbowl team is BACK!!!

steelers07
10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
I was soo happy tonight to see Ben back in the game, our offense looked great as well as our D! Troy was back to his ways!!! This is the way we should be winning games WAY TO GO STEELERS!!! I knew it was comming!! Even though there is still a lot of football yet to be played i think we will definatly make it into the post season if we play like we did today for they rest of season!! GO STEELERS

Steelers
10-15-2006, 08:19 PM
:tt02: Here We Go!

Mosca
10-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Thank goodness, this is what I signed on for all those years ago!

Tom

HometownGal
10-15-2006, 08:43 PM
I really believe Cowher's team meeting earlier this week pumped these guys up and they just weren't going to be denied. What an impressive victory all the way around! The Steelers not only won, they won convincingly. :thumbsup:

MACH1
10-16-2006, 01:13 AM
Lets hope it carries into next week at Atlanta. :thumbsup:

SteelersWoman
10-16-2006, 01:25 AM
I saw "Psycho" 86 tonight--first time in 5 games!

Didn't really see "The Chin", (of course, with as good as they were playin, there wasn't any real need) but--the Flyin Hawaiin was definitely back too!

To all the regular first stringers--My hat's off--some wonderful stuff out there today!

I also want to give props to all the second stringers who came in and did a BANG up job in place of our starters who were out. I can't fault any of them for anything they did--they did a GREAT job!!

Congrats guys!! Awesome playing, awesome win, awesome game!! Thanks for playin this game SO well for all of us fans :thumbsup:

:banana: :cheer: :bouncy: :tt02:

SteelersWoman
10-16-2006, 01:29 AM
Lets hope it carries into next week at Atlanta. :thumbsup:

I hope so too! But for today (and this week), I'm just enjoyin THIS win--it was SUCH a sweet one! :party:

Elvis
10-16-2006, 05:11 AM
:coffee: This is about as good a way to wake up at 5:45 am that I have had since the Super Bowl Win... I love this effort but in the weeks to come will tell us how this game got us back on track..:wave: