PDA

View Full Version : Siss Eats her words

siss
10-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Before the pre-season I called Santonio Holmes Plex 2.0 because I thought he would be a problem and he would suck. You all then proceeded to tell me that I was a nut case. then I said that if I was wrong I would eat my words and post about how wrong I was.

I just wanted to say I'm glad I was wrong!

Here is the thread I was talking about.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9082

Im not going to declare my undying love for him, but at least for now, he's out of the dog house.

stillers4me
10-15-2006, 07:50 PM
I thought it would be next until he "broke out". Even I was wrong!! I think we will all be very happy to have this guy long before the end of the season!

MACH1
10-15-2006, 07:55 PM
He did a good job, just needs to hang on to the ball better.:helmet:

touchdownward
10-15-2006, 09:43 PM
He seems to be improving every game and that's what you like to see out of a rookie.
:smile:

SteelShooter
10-15-2006, 09:44 PM
He did a good job, just needs to hang on to the ball better.:helmet:

:iagree: Ditto! :thumbsup:

Preacher
10-15-2006, 09:48 PM
I put in another thread....

I gave the game ball to Santonio Holmes... For actually running the right routes.

He really is coming along.

BTW... rather big of you to eat your words!!! :wave:

SteelersWoman
10-16-2006, 12:47 AM
He gets about an 8 out of a possible 10 score from me. (I deducted two for the two fumbles he had today).

He DOES need to get better with holdin onto the ball, or he's liable to make us lose some games. He STILL scares me when he gets hold of it until it's safely where it needs to go! lol (same with Nate--although he did do better today as well I think...)

Elvis
10-16-2006, 05:42 AM
:hug: Here's to ya Siss... I think that I was kind of wrong a bout the guy as well... but it is easy to get down on someone even before they have a real chance...here's to ya:cheers: :wave: :banana: :coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-16-2006, 05:53 AM
Kudos to ya Siss..unlike some of our resident trolls you have ponyup'd to your statements...this ones for you!!!

:cheers:

stlrtruck
10-16-2006, 07:20 AM
Before the pre-season I called Santonio Holmes Plex 2.0 because I thought he would be a problem and he would suck. You all then proceeded to tell me that I was a nut case. then I said that if I was wrong I would eat my words and post about how wrong I was.

I just wanted to say I'm glad I was wrong!

Here is the thread I was talking about.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9082

Im not going to declare my undying love for him, but at least for now, he's out of the dog house.

That's what I call a true fan. One willing to go back and eat her words when proven otherwise.

Cheers to you!!!

GO STEELERS!!!

Maybe next year you can fall in love with him (LOL). Lord knows I'm with you in the fact that I'm still reserved about him.

HometownGal
10-16-2006, 07:36 AM
Atta girl! :smile: Hey - I ate my words about Charlie Batch so I know how you feel! Kudos! :cheers:

floodcitygirl
10-16-2006, 07:40 AM
Kudos for your courage Siss! I'm soooo glad you were wrong! :cheers:

steelcurtain09
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM
admitting u have a problem is the first step :cheers:

siss
10-16-2006, 08:30 PM
That's what I call a true fan. One willing to go back and eat her words when proven otherwise.

Cheers to you!!!

GO STEELERS!!!

Maybe next year you can fall in love with him (LOL). Lord knows I'm with you in the fact that I'm still reserved about him.

All my undying love goes to Ben!:wink02: :cheer:

Preacher
10-16-2006, 08:38 PM

Cheers to you!!!

GO STEELERS!!!

I love the headway he has made. I love the speed he has. I want to see better hands. I also want to see him go through an offseason without an arrest. If he can do that.. I will be fully behind him.