PDA

View Full Version : That was embarrasing...

BirdKC
10-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Good job steelers. You guys outplayed the chiefs on all sides of the ball. Big Ben looked just fine to me...

What a great day for your team, cincy loses (i'm glad, i hate them) and baltimore loses, and you guys win big.

Congrats.

wiqidjuggalo
10-15-2006, 10:55 PM
thank you for the kind words and good luck to the chiefs for the remainder of the season as well...

Dook
10-15-2006, 10:58 PM
We were really due for a big game. I was worried going in to this game and figured the way we've been playing and with so many starters out that we were sure to lose.

I'm not sure anyone could have beaten us today. We made some mistakes, fumbles, but the ball just seemed to bounce our way even then.

klick81
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
Classy post. Good luck next week!

Prosdo
10-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Thanks very much. Extremely classy move!

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Yo man, keep your chin up. The Chiefs are better than they showed today.

BirdKC
10-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Yo man, keep your chin up. The Chiefs are better than they showed today.

Good lord, I hope so!

Preacher
10-16-2006, 12:00 AM
HEY... BBBH...

Um... You should pay attentin to BirdKC... See how Bird posts.. See how he treats Steeler fans... See the respect he gets. That is called class.

Give it a shot.

MACH1
10-16-2006, 12:30 AM
HEY... BBBH...

Um... You should pay attentin to BirdKC... See how Bird posts.. See how he treats Steeler fans... See the respect he gets. That is called class.

Give it a shot.

Couldnt say it better myself.

Good luck Bird...

BigDuke6
10-16-2006, 10:15 AM
Good luck to KC the rest of the year. Classy, passionate fans of all stripes are always welcome here.

Stlrs4Life
10-16-2006, 10:21 AM
Thanks, good luck to the Chiefs the rest of the season.

HometownGal
10-16-2006, 10:25 AM
Thanks Bird and good luck to your Chiefs the rest of the way! They definitely are a much better team than they showed out there yesterday. :smile:

Mosca
10-16-2006, 10:27 AM
I think you guys just kind of unravelled at the same time we came in all wound up. It happens. The season is 16. All the best

Tom

SteelerFanInCA
10-16-2006, 10:55 AM
Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. What's the latest news on Trent Green? Is he coming back soon?

SteelersNationsfl
10-16-2006, 11:48 AM
Yes the steelers did play very well yesterday. They got back to the game plan and something finally clicked. It kind of reminded me how we could get anything going against Jax... on that monday night, only Jaxsonville didn't score touchdowns like we did.

Anyway, KC will be just fine. I'm sure they will be in the mix come playoff time.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Good job steelers. You guys outplayed the chiefs on all sides of the ball. Big Ben looked just fine to me...

What a great day for your team, cincy loses (i'm glad, i hate them) and baltimore loses, and you guys win big.

Congrats.

Thanks man. Dude I felt bad for Herm Edwards yesterday. I always have liked Herm alot when he was the Jets. About the game yesterday I think any team in the NFL what have had a hard team beating the Steelers yesterday. I think the Steelers just were ticked off about the 1-3 start and their pride finally kicked in yesterday. So they took it out on the Chiefs.

Well anyway good luck the rest of the way. I hope Trent Green comes back soon for you guys.

Hines Alou
10-16-2006, 02:19 PM
As Steeler fans we will be rooting for the chiefs considering theyll be playing the broncos and chargers, both who could be battling us for a wildcard spot later in the year, even though i think we can be on top of the AFC North in the end. Good luck the rest of the year, and remember, you didn't have trent green and the Steelers can stop the run, keep your chin up. Classy post for sure!

Eztarget
10-16-2006, 02:25 PM
You played a cornered animal yesterday! :beaver:

Once you get your QB back I'm sure things will look up.

LarryNJ
10-16-2006, 02:29 PM
As fans of any team we have all been embarrased many many times. Next week it will all be forgotten.

I've been visiting this site for quite awhile along with several other Steeler fan sites trying to find one that isn't full of trolls. It's refreshing to see a few fans of other teams whos main objective isn't to talk BS. Let's hope there becomes a day when they all learn that lesson.

sumo
10-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Good Luck - the Chiefs have one of the best if not the best RBS in Larry Johnson -- I think they will be fine the more they shape their game plans around him -- they struggled yesterday because they had to go away from him -- as Steeler fans this year, we have had a taste of the same -- the Chiefs will still have a good season...

stillers4me
10-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Good Luck to the Chiefs, and I really hope your QB is back on the field soon (dang Bungles, they can dish it out but they can't take it). Come back and see us anytime!!

Haiku_Dirtt
10-16-2006, 06:06 PM

Congrats.

Regroup and refocus and try to kick the crap out of the Chargers and Ravens. Just my recommendation. :thumbsup: