PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson is a FRAUD!

tony hipchest
10-16-2006, 02:50 PM
he had idiot bengalfans convinced he was a top 5 wr in the league, if not the best.
hopefully they can put this silly notion to rest, now that he has shown to lack the motivation necessary to be a top player in this league.

would any bengalfans like to offer up excuses to why he sucks so bad this year? is his qb not adequate? maybe he has a rookie qb like a. boldin. is he coming off an injury like j. walker or s. smith(189 yds yesterday)? maybe hes adjusting to a new system like t.o. or torry holt (3 tds apiece yesterday).

care to whine about him being double teamed? it happens to all those who proclaim to be the best, even if the proclomation is premature and baseless.

i'll tell you what is wrong with the punk. hes mailing it in. you see, when the nfl cracked down on the endzone celebrations he lost all motivation. this is what happens when you have a "look at me, me, me" player. instead of actually working on scoring td's hes making stupid commercials about celebrating in the endzones. did he focus too hard on getting a hairdo that looks like a skidmark on underwear, so that people would still pay him attention? "boo-ya". will he ever be the best? "boo-no". endorsements and media exposure are more important to him than actually winning. but being a bungle what else should he expect?

it must suck for a low key guy like carson to have the 3 biggest douchebag receivers in the nfl. they really need a tight end, you know, someone he can rely on.

HometownGal
10-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Chad Johnson is nothing but an overrated, overinflated attention whoring circus side show. I can't stomach IBoinkedMyMama, but at least he produces, in fairness to him. He should just go and join a traveling circus with that blob of intestine on his head and those nasty looking clown lips of his. Maybe he could entertain his teammates at the Shitsinnati City Pokey with his chicken dance and me-me-me show during visitation hours. What a puke.

CJ's new team photo- (dontcha just wanna honk that nose?)

http://www.franklesser.com/black_clown_college_files/black_clown_college.jpg

tony hipchest
10-16-2006, 03:15 PM
CJ's new team photo- (dontcha just wanna honk that nose?)

i dont think so.......

"homie dont play dat"! :sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
10-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Chad Johnson sucks.

Nuff said.

Hines86Ward
10-18-2006, 11:01 AM
He drops ALOT of passes, I think he led the league last year in that category....

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-18-2006, 12:09 PM
He drops ALOT of passes, I think he led the league last year in that category....

As much as I LOATHE Chad Johnson..here is the list of worst recievers in regards to dropped passes last year. This formula takes the number of drops every qualifying receiver had during the 2005 season with 40 catches to qualify..... and then divides the number of drops by the number of total passes to come up with a percentage.

Ernest Wilford- Jacksonville....... 13 drops.....19.1%
Justin McCareins- NY Jets.......... 16 drops.....16.7%
Reggie Brown- Philadelphia........13 drops.....16.3%
Roy Williams- Detroit................ 13 drops.....14.6%
Brian Finneran- Atlanta..............11 drops......14.3%
Erron Kinney- Tennessee.......... 10 drops......14.1%
Antonio Bryant- Cleveland.........18 drops......13.6%
Greg Lewis- Philadelphia............ 13 drops.....12.9%
Eddie Kennison- Kansas City...... 14 drops.....12.8%
Randy McMichael -Miami.............12 drops.....12.0%
L.J. Smith- Philadelphia ..............12 drops.....11.8%
Alge Crumpler- Atlanta.............. 13 drops.....11.5%
Mark Clayton- Baltimore............. 9 drops......11.3%
Donte' Stallworth-New Orleans... 14 drops......11.2%
Chris Chambers -Miami .............17 drops......11.0%
Todd Heap- Baltimore ...............11 drops.......10.4%
Terrell Owens -Philadelphia......... 9 drops.......10.2%
Plaxico Burress- NY Giants........ 17 drops.......10.2%
Ben Troupe- Tennessee .............8 drops.......10.1%

That being said..I am not sure of this years stats..but Chad HAS to be way up there.

CantStop85
10-18-2006, 06:13 PM
That being said..I am not sure of this years stats..but Chad HAS to be way up there.
Surprisingly, this year Chad has 0 dropped passes. Hines Ward has 1. Cedrick Wilson has 1. T.J. Houshmandzadeh has 1.

NFL Leaders in Passes Dropped (Thru games of Oct. 16, 2006)

Rank Player Team
1 Troy Williamson Min 6
2 Steve Smith Car 5
3t Reggie Brown Phi 4
3t Donald Driver GB 4
3t L.J. Smith Phi 4
3t Reggie Wayne Ind 4
7t Marty Booker Mia 3
7t Nate Burleson Sea 3
7t Reggie Bush NO 3
7t Mark Clayton Bal 3
7t Braylon Edwards Cle 3
7t Larry Fitzgerald Ari 3
7t Bubba Franks GB 3
7t Joey Galloway TB 3
7t Daniel Graham NE 3
7t Joe Horn NO 3
7t Darrell Jackson Sea 3
7t Andre Johnson Hou 3
7t Dennis Northcutt Cle 3
7t Samie Parker KC 3
7t Donte' Stallworth Phi 3
7t Ben Troupe Ten 3
7t Javon Walker Den 3
7t George Wrighster Jac 3

http://snap.stats.com/stats/nflinfo/leaders.asp?year=Q&type=NFL+Receiving&rank=232&Submit=Go

Hines86Ward
10-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Surprisingly, this year Chad has 0 dropped passes. Hines Ward has 1. Cedrick Wilson has 1. T.J. Houshmandzadeh has 1.

NFL Leaders in Passes Dropped (Thru games of Oct. 16, 2006)

Rank Player Team
1 Troy Williamson Min 6
2 Steve Smith Car 5
3t Reggie Brown Phi 4
3t Donald Driver GB 4
3t L.J. Smith Phi 4
3t Reggie Wayne Ind 4
7t Marty Booker Mia 3
7t Nate Burleson Sea 3
7t Reggie Bush NO 3
7t Mark Clayton Bal 3
7t Braylon Edwards Cle 3
7t Larry Fitzgerald Ari 3
7t Bubba Franks GB 3
7t Joey Galloway TB 3
7t Daniel Graham NE 3
7t Joe Horn NO 3
7t Darrell Jackson Sea 3
7t Andre Johnson Hou 3
7t Dennis Northcutt Cle 3
7t Samie Parker KC 3
7t Donte' Stallworth Phi 3
7t Ben Troupe Ten 3
7t Javon Walker Den 3
7t George Wrighster Jac 3

http://snap.stats.com/stats/nflinfo/leaders.asp?year=Q&type=NFL+Receiving&rank=232&Submit=Go

CJ dropped at least 3 in that game against Tampa Bay.....

Tankus_Maximus
10-19-2006, 10:35 AM
CJ needs to answer the burning question on everyone's mind..."Where ya at 85?"

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-19-2006, 11:22 AM
CJ needs to answer the burning question on everyone's mind..."Where ya at 85?"

Hmmmmm...wonder if Cantstop would be willing to change his name to CantFind85?

CantStop85
10-19-2006, 06:38 PM
CJ dropped at least 3 in that game against Tampa Bay.....
Yeah, just like he led the league in dropped passes last year, right? What game were you watching?

Hmmmmm...wonder if Cantstop would be willing to change his name to CantFind85?
Eventually Carson and the coaching staff will remember he's on the field.

Hines86Ward
10-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Yeah, just like he led the league in dropped passes last year, right? What game were you watching?

It's obvious that those stats aren't right because everyone saw T.O. drop 2-3 passes in the game against Philly....

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-20-2006, 11:47 AM

Now there is a ringing endorsement!!!!

Interceptor
10-23-2006, 12:48 PM
I won't argue here. I prefer Houshmandzadeh over Chad. At least TJ has 'sticky hands'.

MACH1
10-23-2006, 01:01 PM
If you have two bungholes in a car who's driving???

The police.
:cheers:

stillers4me
10-23-2006, 09:35 PM
If you have two bungholes in a car who's driving???

The police.
:cheers:

:toofunny:

Brew Crew Grrl
10-25-2006, 03:19 PM
he had idiot bengalfans convinced he was a top 5 wr in the league, if not the best.
hopefully they can put this silly notion to rest, now that he has shown to lack the motivation necessary to be a top player in this league.

Bengals fans aren't the only ones that think Chad is one of the top NFL receivers. Looks like the guys who play with and against him think the same.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/players/10/10/poll.1010/index.html

would any bengalfans like to offer up excuses to why he sucks so bad this year? is his qb not adequate? maybe he has a rookie qb like a. boldin. is he coming off an injury like j. walker or s. smith(189 yds yesterday)? maybe hes adjusting to a new system like t.o. or torry holt (3 tds apiece yesterday). care to whine about him being double teamed? it happens to all those who proclaim to be the best, even if the proclomation is premature and baseless.

First off, I don't know why you threw Anquan Boldin's name in there. Sure he has a rookie QB, but as of right now he's the #2 receiver in the league. As for what seems to be his problem this year I think you can look at a few different things. Carson is still ovrecoming a major off season injury/rehab. Things just aren't going to click back together and be top notch when your QB took limited snaps in training camp and pre-season. His timing is slightly off with all his receivers not just Chad. Maybe it has something to do with the speed Chad has to break away from the corners that make Carson's passed look so off or perhaps its something else. Either way its not just Chad his throws are off to. I'm not going to whine about him being double teamed. I will say that it is much easier to draw coverage away from Chad when we have healthy receivers to send four receivers out. Teams that have great receivers have various strategies to get their players who proclaim to be the best open. That's when you usually see them make their great plays.

i'll tell you what is wrong with the punk. hes mailing it in. you see, when the nfl cracked down on the endzone celebrations he lost all motivation. this is what happens when you have a "look at me, me, me" player. instead of actually working on scoring td's hes making stupid commercials about celebrating in the endzones. did he focus too hard on getting a hairdo that looks like a skidmark on underwear, so that people would still pay him attention? "boo-ya". will he ever be the best? "boo-no". endorsements and media exposure are more important to him than actually winning. but being a bungle what else should he expect?

it must suck for a low key guy like carson to have the 3 biggest douchebag receivers in the nfl. they really need a tight end, you know, someone he can rely on.

What's so wrong with self motivation. Its kind of like two rival schools giving eachother shit all week to get psyched up for the big game on Friday. Sure he's a very vocal player, but he's also focusing more on the team aspect of things this year. If Chad really were a punk/second coming of T.O. this wouldn't have been part of his upcoming SI interview...
SI pretty much concludes that Johnson isn?t offensive, as noted in this passage:

?On a recent Tuesday afternoon at his three-story town house near Cincinnati?s Eden Park, Johnson sits on a red suede sofa and rolls through a morning?s worth of interviews?local radio stations, ESPN radio, NFL radio. Every host asks Johnson if something?s wrong with (Carson) Palmer, hoping, Johnson says, to bait him into a slap at his quarterback.

?You know what would happen if I show frustration?? says Johnson. ?Man, the media, everybody will kill me. I would be like fresh meat. T.O. all over again. They really want to see me and Carson go at it. I can?t feed into that.?

I know you guys hate on TJ for the whole TT shoe shining incident, but he's far from a dousche bag. You may want to bring up the whole TJ calling Cincy radio personality Furman a "white punk".... Furman has been pulled from the the air for broadcasting that and TJ has issued a statement saying that the whole phone convo was taken out of context. I will agree with you that Henry is a punk, but with his talent its hard to say no. That's why I leave the tough decisions like that to the professionals. BTW... we've got a tight end. He caught a TD pass on Sunday!

BTW.... how are your Steelers doing:sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2006, 08:55 AM
BTW.... how are your Steelers doing:sofunny:

:tt02: :tt02: Last I checked we were World Champs:tt02: :tt02: ...have you won some type of title that we dont know about?...Since you obviously dont know football, let me put it into terms you understand.

bengals=Big Mac...lots of hype..and good at first..but in the end just a bunch of empty calories.. leaving you wanting more...(Which would be the mental equivalent of bengal fans going back to the counter for their second supersized #2)

Steelers= Prime Rib...marinated with talent and heart...better as the meal progresses.

...and for the record..How are we doing?...hmmmm no pending court cases...none of our players are suspended...our players arent taking swipes at coaches...:dang:

DanSr
10-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Now.... refresh my memory.... what is the Stealers record so far this year???:jammin:

floodcitygirl
10-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Now.... refresh my memory.... what is the Stealers record so far this year???:jammin:SO FAR would be the key words there! At least an NFL record is the only type that we have to concern ourselves with. :coffee: :tt02:

Stillers#1
10-26-2006, 12:04 PM
Tiny Dansr needs to worry about his bungles, and playing atlanta this weekend. Your D isnt half of what our D is, and Vick hit a stride last week for sure.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2006, 12:20 PM
Now.... refresh my memory.... what is the Stealers record so far this year???:jammin:

Refresh my memory...when is the last time you won a playoff game?...and who beat you in the playoffs like you stole something and sent ya home crying?:sofunny: :sofunny:

MACH1
10-26-2006, 12:30 PM
Last time I checked they dont give out trophies for being WANNA BE'S.

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2006, 12:51 PM

Hey tiny Dancer...can we put aside our differences for awhile..I need a favor? It seems we have run out of room for all our Lombardi's ..and since your really not using any of the space in your trophy case....?

Just give it some thought...thanks, your a nice lady.

CantStop85
10-26-2006, 09:48 PM
Last time I checked they dont give out trophies for being WANNA BE'S.

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:
They did last year...

MACH1
10-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Remind me of how many Lombardie Trophys the butthole bungholes have?????
OHHHH thats right ZERO. :dang: Just like their teams full of a bunch of zeros.:flipoff:
:sign09: :sign01:

HometownGal
10-26-2006, 11:14 PM
They did last year...

http://www.funnydesigns.com/CheeseWithThatWhine-2.5-wid.gif

MattsMe
10-26-2006, 11:34 PM
They did last year...

Those weren't trophies they gave out to the wanna be's, they were AFCN championship t-shirts. I realize that as a Bengals fan, you're probably not familiar with them. You're supposed to wear them, not put them in a display case.

If you want to see an actual trophy, (or 5) take the trip to Heinz field. You can bring your version of a "trophy" to compare to the ones on display, then use it to wipe your drool off the glass before you leave.

I only ask one thing. Take your t-shirt with you when you leave. Pittsburgh has been collecting division champ shirts for years, and it's running out of space.

Tankus_Maximus
10-26-2006, 11:55 PM
We're heading into week 8 of the NFL season...and the question in everyone's mind is...."Where ya at OCHENTA CINCO???"

Is that guy gonna do anything this season???

The highlight of his season has been his mohawk!

Biggest waste of hype....EVER!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 08:24 AM
They did last year...

OH thats right!!! for AFC North champs...thanks for the reminder:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Those weren't trophies they gave out to the wanna be's, they were AFCN championship t-shirts. I realize that as a Bengals fan, you're probably not familiar with them. You're supposed to wear them, not put them in a display case.

If you want to see an actual trophy, (or 5) take the trip to Heinz field. You can bring your version of a "trophy" to compare to the ones on display, then use it to wipe your drool off the glass before you leave.

I only ask one thing. Take your t-shirt with you when you leave. Pittsburgh has been collecting division champ shirts for years, and it's running out of space.

We have a recycle bin outside the stadium to turn those "Seattle Seahawk World Champs" t-shirts (that were prematurely printed) into lombardi polishing rags...(seems we just go through sooooo many of them)...would it be possible to let the Bengal fans drop off their division champion shirts in that bin?

HometownGal
10-27-2006, 08:47 AM
They did last year...

LMAO!!! We got a real purty trophy - what did the Bungles get? AFCN Champion hats and t-shirts that after this season, will find themselves in the Salvation Army donation bins. :flap: Hey - the millions of homeless people in Shitsinnati will appreciate them. :wink02:

CantStop85
10-27-2006, 05:46 PM
We got a real purty trophy
I know, in fact, that's what I was referring to.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-29-2006, 12:08 PM
what did the Bungles get? AFCN Champion hats and t-shirts that after this season, will find themselves in the Salvation Army donation bins

This just in...there has been a recall on those hats...NOONE SHOULD WEAR THEM...Due to some manufacturing error..prolonged exposure to the material in the hat will bleach your hair poop-yellow and make the hair on the sides of your head fall out!!!!

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 12:13 PM
This just in...there has been a recall on those hats...NOONE SHOULD WEAR THEM...Due to some manufacturing error..prolonged exposure to the material in the hat will bleach your hair poop-yellow and make the hair on the sides of your head fall out!!!!

Those hats and shirts were 50% off at Kroger the week after we cleaned their clock and broke their crybaby quarterback. :tt02: