PDA

View Full Version : That wasn't an earthquake yesterday......

stillers4me
10-16-2006, 07:21 PM
....in Hawaii. That was the cosmos getting back to it's proper balance. :tt02:

The Steelers win......the Bungles lose. That's what's supposed to happen to keep the cosmos in balance.

MACH1
10-16-2006, 07:29 PM
We'll see after next weekend. Maybe the next quake will hit cinci.:banana:

Steel_Bus_24
10-16-2006, 08:01 PM
^^^In the form of Julius Peppers

Keep it up Steelers!!!!

Mamaduck43
10-17-2006, 12:31 AM
Having lived through that quake in person yesterday morning, and the resultant 18 hour power outage - - - - and sporadic phone service - - - and absolutely no way to see/hear/watch/yell and worry about the game, I am happy that the cosmos is now aligned..... However, it is someone else's turn next week!!!!!! Once is enough!!!!!!

Now I am wondering if something is telling me that they will do better if I am not watching on two TVs, monitoring two or three websites and listening on livefeed from Pittsburgh..... I was really at loose ends yesterday.... And only now are the text messages starting to filter through from folks sending me updates!!!!! Sheesh!!!!!

Preacher
10-17-2006, 02:11 AM
Having lived through that quake in person yesterday morning, and the resultant 18 hour power outage - - - - and sporadic phone service - - - and absolutely no way to see/hear/watch/yell and worry about the game, I am happy that the cosmos is now aligned..... However, it is someone else's turn next week!!!!!! Once is enough!!!!!!

Now I am wondering if something is telling me that they will do better if I am not watching on two TVs, monitoring two or three websites and listening on livefeed from Pittsburgh..... I was really at loose ends yesterday.... And only now are the text messages starting to filter through from folks sending me updates!!!!! Sheesh!!!!!

I hope I don't spoil it... But we actually won!! :sofunny: :toofunny:

Mamaduck43
10-17-2006, 04:11 AM
I hope I don't spoil it... But we actually won!! :sofunny: :toofunny:

Yeah, I got that....... I finally got through to my Granddaughter in Wisconsin and she was giving me a play by play and suddenly the Steelers game was off the air and some other game was substituted..... So she watched the ticker at the bottom of the screen for the Steelers' results.... It figures - - - I didn't get to see any of it - - - not even highlights since the news, etc. never aired last night due to the power outage.... Sheesh!!!!

stillers4me
10-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Glad you're ok MamaDuck!!! And happy to now that even during acts of nature, a Steeler fan has their priotities straight!!! Here we go Steelers!