PDA

View Full Version : Repeat threads

clevestinks
07-15-2005, 07:10 PM
There seems to be alot of repeat threads. especially today. We are suppose to try and read through some old before we post new. Correct? Its up to you, I won`t complain to them each time they do it, if you don`t mind.

SteelersFever
07-15-2005, 07:13 PM
I'm going to begin deleting repeat threads. Please read the rules people. :pissed:

BengalBrian
07-15-2005, 09:07 PM
The wonderful tool 'merge' comes in handy at this point :)

BB2W
07-16-2005, 03:34 PM
There seems to be alot of repeat threads. especially today. We are suppose to try and read through some old before we post new. Correct? Its up to you, I won`t complain to them each time they do it, if you don`t mind.

I totally agree Cleve. Also, a lot of times people start a new thread when it could be posted under another thread of the same general topic. Mike has done a great job of making this a very "clean" site.....lets keep it that way.

Prosdo
07-16-2005, 06:40 PM
I totally agree Cleve. Also, a lot of times people start a new thread when it could be posted under another thread of the same general topic. Mike has done a great job of making this a very "clean" site.....lets keep it that way.

I couldn't agree more. It just seem to start a lot a couple a days ago. Everyone is usually pretty good about the repeat threads.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-29-2005, 07:20 PM
sorry I wasnt here to help keep you all inline.. See I go away for a little vacation and you all start breaking the rules!!! What am I gonna do w/ you all ? :rofl: