PDA

View Full Version : Value of Autographed Rod Woodson Jersey

tsadowski
10-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Hey Steeler Fans,
I have owned a framed and autographed Rod Woodson jersey for several years. I've been transporting it around the country as I've moved and I no longer have a place to keep it. It seems a shame to keep it in storage when another fan could enjoy it.
What is something like this worth? WHat's the best way to sell it? SHould I wait til 2009 when Woodson gets elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame? He's a lock for a first round ballot selection, don't you think?
P.S. I am not a dealer in any way, shape or form. I won the jersey in a contest back in the mid 1990's.
Many thanks Steeler Nation
Terry Sadowski
Austin, TX

STEELCRTN4EVER
10-25-2006, 07:53 AM
The best way is to sell it to me!! Email me, I would love a chance at that jersey.

1fastprototype
10-28-2006, 12:35 AM
I am a diehard fan and have an entire room of signed jerseys in glass and would love to add this to my collection that would go right next to Greg Lyod's. Please send me a price. I paid 325 for Lyod, 400 for Lambert, 400 for Bradshaw, 300 for Bettis just to give you a market value.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Hey Steeler Fans,
I have owned a framed and autographed Rod Woodson jersey for several years. I've been transporting it around the country as I've moved and I no longer have a place to keep it. It seems a shame to keep it in storage when another fan could enjoy it.
What is something like this worth? WHat's the best way to sell it? SHould I wait til 2009 when Woodson gets elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame? He's a lock for a first round ballot selection, don't you think?
P.S. I am not a dealer in any way, shape or form. I won the jersey in a contest back in the mid 1990's.
Many thanks Steeler Nation
Terry Sadowski
Austin, TX

Dude...as much as I would love to have it...keep the jersey...one day it will be like having a signed Jack lambert or Franco Harris Jersey....If you really dont have room for it...give it as a gift to someone you love who is a huge steelers fan. If you sell it The money will be spent...the jersey (or the memory of giving to to someone who will treasure it) is forever.

In Cowher We Trust
01-07-2007, 10:52 AM
wait till he gets in the hall of fame

LambertIsGod58
01-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Dude...as much as I would love to have it...keep the jersey...one day it will be like having a signed Jack lambert or Franco Harris Jersey....If you really dont have room for it...give it as a gift to someone you love who is a huge steelers fan. If you sell it The money will be spent...the jersey (or the memory of giving to to someone who will treasure it) is forever.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Let it in your storage space as long as you have too..........Eventually you will have a great spot for it.............Do not sell it.........you will relgret it with that "spot" appears one day

LambertIsGod58
01-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Also given the fact that it's framed should bring me additional coin if you decide to sell. I'd say if it's not game worn, it should get about $500-$700 framed.

fordfan485
10-23-2008, 10:50 PM
This might be a stupid question since I don't know your situation but if you don't have room for it in storage, why not just hang it on a wall in your house/apt so that it does not have to be in storage in a closet,attic, etc...

steelerstrade
10-23-2008, 10:55 PM
or it could be traded for a new Steelers item even...im just saying (read below)...

jjpro11
10-24-2008, 02:01 AM

i agree.. i could never justify parting with my sports memorabilia. unless your about to lose your house or car because of money, just keep it.