PDA

View Full Version : the colts "pick a winner"

tony hipchest
10-18-2006, 12:02 PM
colts traded an '07 2nd round pick to the bucs, for anthony "booger" mcfarland. good move to address an obvious area of need. people have worried whether they can go far into the playoffs with their porous rush d.

if i were a coltsfan i would be pleased. this could have a similar impact as corey simon had on their d last season.

boLT fan
10-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Things should get sticky in that Colts run defense.

Ok, enough booger jokes.

tony hipchest
10-18-2006, 04:21 PM
i bet he'd fit in perfectly as a "nose" tackle in the 3-4.

Ambridge
10-18-2006, 05:37 PM
I wonder how much of an immediate impact McFarland will have for the Colts run defense??
I'm thinking he's just a bandaid on a festering wound which is the Colts defensive front.

tony hipchest
10-18-2006, 05:50 PM
I wonder how much of an immediate impact McFarland will have for the Colts run defense??
I'm thinking he's just a bandaid on a festering wound which is the Colts defensive front.
word is "booger" has a "nose" for the ball. :chuckle:

just the addition of corey simon helped them immensely. the subtraction of simon has equally hurt them a great deal.

dungy has coached anthony and i dont think he would waste a 2nd round "pick" on a booger, just to "wipe him off his finger" at the end of the year.

i think he will help.

Ambridge
10-18-2006, 06:01 PM
word is "booger" has a "nose" for the ball. :chuckle:

just the addition of corey simon helped them immensely. the subtraction of simon has equally hurt them a great deal.

dungy has coached anthony and i dont think he would waste a 2nd round "pick" on a booger, just to "wipe him off his finger" at the end of the year.

i think he will help.

Boogers also dry-up and crust over which is what I'd like to see happen to the entire Colts team.

C'mon tony! You need to throw out the negative karma on this move by Indy.:stirthepot: