PDA

View Full Version : Will Mike Vick...

VICKtorious
10-19-2006, 02:42 PM
... have to pull Troy Polamalu down by his hair this week? I am guessing NO because Mike Vick aint gonna thrown no INTs!

The Dirty South is in the house!

BBC
10-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Make no doubt able it, he's going have to pull a lot of people down by their hair.

tony hipchest
10-19-2006, 03:31 PM
vick wont have time to throw. steelers will feast on scrambled eggs sunday.

sumo
10-19-2006, 03:50 PM
Vick runs well and makes an occasional throw that is catchable...the Steelers will win this partly on Vick mistakes

BBC
10-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Here's a prediction...

The Steelers defense catches more of Michael Vick's passes than Alge Crumpler.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Mike Vick scrambles too much and Troy might just nock his ass out

VICKtorious
10-19-2006, 04:58 PM
Mike Vick scrambles too much and Troy might just nock his ass out

Vick can ourtrun Troy any day of the week. My predicton???? We will have more rushing TDs than the steelers get sacks on Vick. If you think you can contain vick then we will slash you with Warrick Dunn.

http://media.tbo.com/photos/trib/2005/nov/1116dun2.jpg

memphissteelergirl
10-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Vick can ourtrun Troy any day of the week. My predicton???? We will have more rushing TDs than the steelers get sacks on Vick. If you think you can contain vick then we will slash you with Warrick Dunn.

http://media.tbo.com/photos/trib/2005/nov/1116dun2.jpg

OK, Bright Boy...I will grant you that Vick and Dunn are highly athletic and quick...but they are not uncontainable. They have yet to be challenged by a D that main strength is containing the running game.

:tt02:

VICKtorious
10-19-2006, 05:32 PM
All i know is you guys better have bigmouth joey porter back if you want to even have a chance at stopping us.

SteelerFanInCA
10-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Although Vick is a great athlete he just seems like his head is not in it. Last night on Inside The NFL he definitely expressed his frustration with the current offense philosophy. It's probably not going to take much to get this guy off his game. That guy takes a pretty good beating every week and the worst one is yet to come.

VICKtorious
10-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Vick is our best... but not our only weapon.

SteelerFanInCA
10-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Vick is your best but he still needs to throw to someone. Last I heard all 3 of your starting WR's were starting to get frustrated as well.

tony hipchest
10-19-2006, 05:44 PM
All i know is you guys better have bigmouth joey porter back if you want to even have a chance at stopping us.you might want to consider the falcons whole dl being listed as questionable. remember that willie parker is just as fast as vick and quicker than dunn. hes also not a wannabe qb. he is an actual rb. vick will be distracted from being a running back by his qb duties. the falcons are a good team with several good players in place but they have yet to prove to be a sb calibur team or a team that can beat some of the best of the afc.

this week is the falcons superbowl. im sure they will be fired up. the steelers are on their own superbowl run and it starts this sunday :jammin:

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2006, 06:13 PM
the only thing consistant about vick is his herpie outbreaks!!!:sofunny: ever wonder why the pigeons have rarely been to the playoffs since ron mexico has been with them?

CantStop85
10-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Here's a prediction...

The Steelers defense catches more of Michael Vick's passes than Alge Crumpler.
Not if Ike Taylor has anything to say about it.

tony hipchest
10-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Not if Ike Taylor has anything to say about it.steelers have more interceptions than the bengals. it shouldnt be a problem.

Stlrs4Life
10-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Huh? Michael Vick. Kordell II!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-21-2006, 11:39 AM
All i know is you guys better have bigmouth joey porter back if you want to even have a chance at stopping us.

The bad news for us is that we got rid of Randle El...and we would like to have a player that can run around give us maybe two good plays and throw one good pass a game.

The good news for us is that there will be a player on the field who meets that criteria..and he's your QB!!:dang:

Tankus_Maximus
10-21-2006, 03:06 PM
So the Falcons predict they're gonna run on us?? Nobody's cracked a 100 rushing yds on us since Edge did it on Monday night LAST YEAR!!! We've contained Rudi, LT, & LJ all to under 100. You really think lil Warrick (The Ewok) Dunn is gonna crack a benji on us??? Vick is your ONLY weapon & ONLY hope. Ya better hope he can turn the corner on us....or it's gonna be a L-O-N-G day.