PDA

View Full Version : a memorie for jason gildon

mopit55
10-19-2006, 04:54 PM
do you remember for our physically linebacker with porter it was very hard to running

SteelerFanInCA
10-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Huh?

Infamix
10-19-2006, 05:40 PM
lol I dont get it either

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2006, 05:41 PM
daaa...rock???:huh:

sumo
10-19-2006, 06:11 PM
you guys don't get it?!!! - I totally agree with this dude

Hines0wnz
10-19-2006, 06:15 PM
:dang: :banging:

:wave:

steelcurtain09
10-19-2006, 06:27 PM
i might get it
try this
do you remember? for our physical linebacker with porter it is very hard to run.
maybe does it have a chance

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2006, 06:31 PM
yoda???

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Say what?

tony hipchest
10-19-2006, 06:36 PM
yes i do. infact i have many thoughts on the subject.

???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? ???›??ˆ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ? ”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???ˆ ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š????›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—? ?œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???„ ?œ‹?™??…???”???€?????›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ?? ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€???? Š??„?œ???›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ??Š??‰?›??—œ ?” ???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹?™??…???”???€??‹? ™??…???”???€??????›??ˆ?ˆ??•†??™??•??‹?‘—??œ? ?Š??‰?›??—œ?”???‹ ??†’???Š???Ÿ??Š??„?œ‹

Btrice
10-19-2006, 07:02 PM
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2238/53031then00bdoesnot20understandtehenglish2121121zm 2.jpg

Maybe this is the answer:
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9489/157751ar9.jpg

Livinginthe past
10-19-2006, 07:13 PM
I just put it through the 'jumblatron'.

Translating......

Translating......

Do you remember our physical LBer corps that included such luminaries as Jason Gildon?

When playing simulateously with Joey Porter they were extremely difficult to run on.

Translation complete.......

NM

touchdownward
10-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Ooooo, he card read good.--Homer Simpson

Btrice
10-19-2006, 09:25 PM
I couldn't resist doing one more:
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8978/itappearsthatyou27renotmakinganyf242523ingsensva0. png

stillers4me
10-19-2006, 09:29 PM
O...MG.......too funny!

Infamix
10-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Btrice you are either very innovative or very high at the moment.

Btrice
10-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Btrice you are either very innovative or very high at the moment.

There are! I say there are so many amendments in the constitution of the United States of Americaaaa! I can only choose one! I can only choose ooooooone! I plead the fif! I plead the fif! FIVE! 1,2,3,4, fiiiif! Anything you say! FIIIF!

SteelBreeze
10-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Btrice,
Your funny!

Btrice
10-19-2006, 09:58 PM
Btrice,
Your funny!

Thanks, I attribute it to the side effects of years of building up an immunity to the koolaid. :dang:

Infamix
10-19-2006, 09:59 PM
lol aright Btrice dont worry, I'll NEVER know

Preacher
10-19-2006, 11:02 PM
There are! I say there are so many amendments in the constitution of the United States of Americaaaa! I can only choose one! I can only choose ooooooone! I plead the fif! I plead the fif! FIVE! 1,2,3,4, fiiiif! Anything you say! FIIIF!

I keep thinking of Jack Nicholson in the first Batman movie... "I gotta find out where he gets those magnificent toys!"

Where do you get those pics... and other things!!

augustashark
10-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Not even funny. A whole bunch of you guys should be ashamed. This guy is a fellow Steelers fan. There are times to make fun of people like Big bens bike helmet, bengal brian Etc....Do you all pick on the mentaly disabled also? I hope you all made yourself feel superior. That pillow should be quite hard for you guys tonight.

steelcurtain09
10-19-2006, 11:25 PM
i think LITP got the translation right
and the person is right also

Btrice
10-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Not even funny. A whole bunch of you guys should be ashamed. This guy is a fellow Steelers fan. There are times to make fun of people like Big bens bike helmet, bengal brian Etc....Do you all pick on the mentaly disabled also? I hope you all made yourself feel superior. That pillow should be quite hard for you guys tonight.

Yep I do feel superior. In fact after my post I put my feet up smoked a cigar and blasted the tournament theme song from the Karate Kid I. A good time was had by all. :rolleyes:

I hope you and your bleeding heart feel superior as well for throwing cold water on some people joking around. Just because you are a miserable person and need a hug, doesn't mean the rest of us need to be.

I've had accounts on internet forums for, god, probably 13-14 years (counting BBS forums). In that time I have found out there are only a few types of people that frequent the boards.

1) Normal people with a sense of humor
2) People with ADHD who dont read before they post
3) Control freaks
4) Miserable jerks who tell you all about how their life sucks, despite it not being anybody elses business
5) Flirts or Man *****s who love to talk about their conquests
6) Stupid People, I mean real stupid people, not people who just didnt do so well in school

Some people are a combination of the 6, like a Troll; a troll orders the #2,#4,and #6 value meals.

I'm gonna have to say you are a straight #4, but maybe with a dash of #3, otherwise you might never have blessed us with that jewel of a post. Thanks dude! :thumbsup:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/jrdeanel/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

augustashark
10-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Yep I do feel superior. In fact after my post I put my feet up smoked a cigar and blasted the tournament theme song from the Karate Kid I. A good time was had by all. :rolleyes:

I hope you and your bleeding heart feel superior as well for throwing cold water on some people joking around. Just because you are a miserable person and need a hug, doesn't mean the rest of us need to be.

I've had accounts on internet forums for, god, probably 13-14 years (counting BBS forums). In that time I have found out there are only a few types of people that frequent the boards.

1) Normal people with a sense of humor
2) People with ADHD who dont read before they post
3) Control freaks
4) Miserable jerks who tell you all about how their life sucks, despite it not being anybody elses business
5) Flirts or Man *****s who love to talk about their conquests
6) Stupid People, I mean real stupid people, not people who just didnt do so well in school

Some people are a combination of the 6, like a Troll; a troll orders the #2,#4,and #6 value meals.

I'm gonna have to say you are a straight #4, but maybe with a dash of #3, otherwise you might never have blessed us with that jewel of a post. Thanks dude! :thumbsup:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/jrdeanel/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Yes, your posts are Grade A!:yawn:

I'm a #4 with a dash of #3, thanks for telling me. I almost forgot what kind of person I am.:dang:

I guess you would be a #7.

Btrice
10-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Yes, your posts are Grade A!:yawn:

I'm a #4 with a dash of #3, thanks for telling me. I almost forgot what kind of person I am.:dang:

I guess you would be a #7.

Some psychologists would charge you $300/hour for what I just gave away for free. No need to thank me.

I'm actually a combination of 1 and 4(though I am private about my life): self depricating, sarcastic, cynical, and a complete pain in the ass, but all for a laugh.

augustashark
10-20-2006, 02:17 PM
Some psychologists would charge you $300/hour for what I just gave away for free. No need to thank me.

I'm actually a combination of 1 and 4(though I am private about my life): self depricating, sarcastic, cynical, and a complete pain in the ass, but all for a laugh.

That one should be easy for you.:wave:

ARKIESTEEL
10-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Being from Arkansas I understand what he was trying to say and agree with all but the
2nd part.......or maybe the first part I liked and the 3rd statement is false.

Anyway I feel bad for the guy cause I also have tried to get out 3 ideas at once and it didnt work either. Maybe all should cut him some slack.

Or he could hace been talking to a bengal fan

klick81
10-20-2006, 05:50 PM
And here i thought there was a serious discussion going on inside this thread :dang:

Need4spd
10-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Frankly I have nothing to add here, but I just wanted say that this is quite possibly the funniest thread I've ever read. LOL!!!

noto45
10-20-2006, 07:34 PM
is he drunk?

Steel Warrior
10-20-2006, 11:00 PM

You certainly are big on yourself, any other rare attributes we should know about? :smoker:

Btrice
10-20-2006, 11:20 PM
You certainly are big on yourself

I didn't know you wanted to get involved with the discussion Mr. Helper. Maybe you could tell the class what the meaning of self deprecating is?

This thread is edging dangerously close to Blast Furnace territory, and I was willing to let it go after getting zinged there in augustashark's last post, but since YOU brought it up...

any other rare attributes we should know about? :smoker:

I think thats about it about me, I just have a low tolerance for forum douchebaggery, and no I am not referring to the thread starter.