PDA

View Full Version : Mike "Valtrex" Vick

tony hipchest
10-19-2006, 06:49 PM
poll time!

who/what runs more?

A) mike vick against the steelers defense?

B) mike vicks herpe scabs after he picks them and lets them ooze?

SteelCityMan786
10-19-2006, 07:28 PM
B! Vick is gonna have hard time with the Steelers D if they play as well as they did last week.

Big D
10-19-2006, 07:43 PM
i'm going with b as well. We should have organized a group and sported ron mexico jerseys at the game on sunday

stillers4me
10-19-2006, 08:50 PM
ok.....this one had me curious.....thank goodness for google!!!

For all the dummies like me.....from The Smoking Gun....eeeeeewwwwwwwww!

Michael Vick Hit With Sex Suit

Woman claims star NFL quarterback passed along herpes in 2003 . APRIL 5--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. "I've got something to tell you. I've got it," Vick admitted to her, according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that "he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about." Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick "apologized profusely" for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the "Mexico" alias--and perhaps other fake names--"for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment." In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002). Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history.

Sounds like she'll have enough money for a lifetime supply of Valtex...

Settlement reached in Michael Vick herpes case
Woman claimed she tested positive after having sex with Falcons QB

Updated: 6:35 p.m. ET April 24, 2006
ATLANTA - A woman who charged in a lawsuit that Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick knowingly gave her a sexually transmitted disease has agreed to an undisclosed resolution of the case, his attorney said Monday.

“The case has been resolved,” attorney Lawrence Woodward said.

When asked if the details of the agreement between Vick and the woman, Sonya Elliott, would be disclosed, Woodward said: “The only comment I’ve got is the case has been resolved.”

MattsMe
10-19-2006, 11:14 PM
poll time!

who/what runs more?

A) mike vick against the steelers defense?

B) mike vicks herpe scabs after he picks them and lets them ooze?

B!

I have a feeling Troy's going to be hovering around just waiting to nail Vick. He'll be all over him if he tries to run.

What does all this mean?

Troy better get himself tested after the game. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
10-20-2006, 10:20 AM
ok.....this one had me curious.....thank goodness for google!!!

For all the dummies like me.....from The Smoking Gun....eeeeeewwwwwwwww!

Michael Vick Hit With Sex Suit

Woman claims star NFL quarterback passed along herpes in 2003 . APRIL 5--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter....

the moral of the story: dont go south of the border with ron mexico. you may not remember but so many people started ordering customized #7 falcons jerseys with "mexico" on the nameplate, from nfl.com, they eventually outlawed their production.

floodcitygirl
10-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Sounds like she'll have enough money for a lifetime supply of Valtex...

It could never be enough cash, IMO. What a low-life.

No worries Stillers. You weren't the only one that would have had to look this one up. Yuck!

HometownGal
10-20-2006, 11:27 AM
The fact that Vick knew he had the herp and didn't tell the woman he introduced his trouser trout to makes him a total scumbag in my book. No wonder he runs around like a loon - that itch must drive him nuts! Maybe he should switch over to baseball where he'd fit in just fine with the scratchers and shifters. :sofunny:

memphissteelergirl
10-20-2006, 01:10 PM
The fact that Vick knew he had the herp and didn't tell the woman he introduced his trouser trout to makes him a total scumbag in my book. No wonder he runs around like a loon - that itch must drive him nuts! Maybe he should switch over to baseball where he'd fit in just fine with the scratchers and shifters. :sofunny:

I agree...how can you not tell somebody about that??? How stupid!

Now I don't feel so bad about not dating for the past several years! :jawdrop:

meanjoecoop
10-20-2006, 01:46 PM
This is wrong in so many ways...

http://www.cafepress.com/ronmexico.21990074

meanjoecoop
10-20-2006, 01:58 PM
This is funny...

http://sports.ign.com/articles/628/628661p1.html

Stillers#1
10-22-2006, 05:41 PM
It could never be enough cash, IMO. What a low-life.

No worries Stillers. You weren't the only one that would have had to look this one up. Yuck!

It takes two to tango, and even though condoms dont hel with herpes(just ask bengal brian) I would be willing to bet they didn't use one. This lady is a gold digger, plain and simple.

wildjames
10-22-2006, 06:27 PM
B!

I have a feeling Troy's going to be hovering around just waiting to nail Vick. He'll be all over him if he tries to run.

What does all this mean?

Troy better get himself tested after the game. :sofunny:

Yeah Troy sure did today didn't he? LOL, you called that one buddy

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 06:34 PM
It takes two to tango, and even though condoms dont hel with herpes(just ask bengal brian) I would be willing to bet they didn't use one. This lady is a gold digger, plain and simple.So you're telling me that this woman purposely allowed herself to contract a lifetime venereal disease, that is not only painful and can be passed on to future partners but also to future children, in order to gain some cash????? I don't know if you have personal knowledge of this woman but I would be extremely reluctant to make that kind of an indictment against someone's character unless I did. And you would talk about that instead of a man that knew he had it and without regard chose to pass it on????? Whatever, Stillers.

Stillers#1
10-22-2006, 07:47 PM
So you're telling me that this woman purposely allowed herself to contract a lifetime venereal disease, that is not only painful and can be passed on to future partners but also to future children, in order to gain some cash????? I don't know if you have personal knowledge of this woman but I would be extremely reluctant to make that kind of an indictment against someone's character unless I did. And you would talk about that instead of a man that knew he had it and without regard chose to pass it on????? Whatever, Stillers.

And you don't know Mike Vick, so I guess you can't really question his character either. She chose to have sex with someone, whose background she obviously didn't know. She is just as much to blame as Vick. But, as I have noticed when it comes to this kind of thing it is usually public opinion that it is the guys fault, and only his. No one made her spread her legs.

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 07:54 PM
And you don't know Mike Vick, so I guess you can't really question his character either. She chose to have sex with someone, whose background she obviously didn't know. She is just as much to blame as Vick. But, as I have noticed when it comes to this kind of thing it is usually public opinion that it is the guys fault, and only his. No one made her spread her legs.BS! I can absolutely judge his character! He admittedly had sex when he knew he was infected, without telling her. Male or female, there is no excuse for that behavior. It's indefensible, IMO.

Stillers#1
10-22-2006, 09:40 PM
BS! I can absolutely judge his character! He admittedly had sex when he knew he was infected, without telling her. Male or female, there is no excuse for that behavior. It's indefensible, IMO.

And I can judge her's. Obviously she enjoys sleeping around, and it doesn't really surprise me that a chick that slept with a pro-athelete and didn't use protection or take the time to ask if he was clean, got an STD. It's jsut as much her fault as it was his.

If I jump into a lake w/o looking, and I jump onto a shallow rock, is it my fault for not looking before I leap, or the lakes fault for having shallow rocks. Mike Vick isn't a saint, and is partly to blame in this incident, but the woman is FAR from an innocent victim. Perhaps she should spend less time sleeping around. Vick as well.

Stillers#1
10-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I guess I should make it clear here though. I am not defending Vick, it was a dick move, for sure. This lady though, like I said, is not an innocent victim.

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 09:54 PM
And I can judge her's. Obviously she enjoys sleeping around, and it doesn't really surprise me that a chick that slept with a pro-athelete and didn't use protection or take the time to ask if he was clean, got an STD. It's jsut as much her fault as it was his.

If I jump into a lake w/o looking, and I jump onto a shallow rock, is it my fault for not looking before I leap, or the lakes fault for having shallow rocks. Mike Vick isn't a saint, and is partly to blame in this incident, but the woman is FAR from an innocent victim. Perhaps she should spend less time sleeping around. Vick as well.I don't know what she knew. I only understand what he knew. I don't advocate recreational sex but no one deserves to be given a life sentence, with his full knowledge, like she was. I'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

HometownGal
10-22-2006, 10:17 PM
I guess I should make it clear here though. I am not defending Vick, it was a dick move, for sure. This lady though, like I said, is not an innocent victim.

While I have to agree with you that this woman was definitely not an innocent party here, as she freely and willingly engaged in sexual relations with Vick, given the fact that he KNEW he was infected with an STD before he decided to play hide the sausage, he had a moral obligation to let her know up front that he was infected and most importantly, contagious.

In several states, a person who knowingly transmits HIV or an STD can be charged criminally.

http://www.aclu.org/hiv/gen/11543res20000601.html

CantStop85
10-22-2006, 10:26 PM
While I have to agree with you that this woman was definitely not an innocent party here, as she freely and willingly engaged in sexual relations with Vick, given the fact that he KNEW he was infected with an STD before he decided to play hide the sausage, he had a moral obligation to let her know up front that he was infected and most importantly, contagious.

In several states, a person who knowingly transmits HIV or an STD can be charged criminally.

http://www.aclu.org/hiv/gen/11543res20000601.html
The moral of this story? Have your partner tested and don't engage in unprotected sex (especially with a professional athlete).

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 10:45 PM
The moral of this story? Have your partner tested and don't engage in unprotected sex (especially with a professional athlete).Uggghhhhh! God help anyone then male or female who might happen to get caught up in the moment...not that a condom would neccessarily protect from anything anyway and we don't know that one wasn't used! They both should have used better judgement. The point is that this guy knew that he was contagious and infectious and decided to go for it anyway! That's not ok people! :banging:

Stillers#1
10-22-2006, 10:49 PM
It's also not OK to engage in casual sex, according to some people ( I personally used to be all for it, then I got awarded a ball and chain). Like you said earlier, agree to disagree. This is just as much her fault, as it is his.

CantStop85
10-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Really though, you have to expect the worst if you're that woman. There's no telling how many women Vick's been with already...the odds of him having an STD are pretty big. C'mon, I mean it's like complaining about contracting an STD from Paris Hilton...what exactly were you expecting?

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 11:03 PM
It's also not OK to engage in casual sex, according to some people ( I personally used to be all for it, then I got awarded a ball and chain). Like you said earlier, agree to disagree. This is just as much her fault, as it is his.Now Stillers...did you really get "awarded" or did you volunteer??? (lol)

Again, I'm not advocating casual sex. I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that she knew him for a period of time first. Regardless, I still believe that his behavior was intentional and possibly criminal, while hers was stupid. Both with blame....but the same??? Nope.

HometownGal
10-22-2006, 11:53 PM
The moral of this story? Have your partner tested and don't engage in unprotected sex (especially with a professional athlete).

In today's day and age, anyone who has unprotected sex while not in a monogamous relationship needs their head (literally!) examined. :wink02:

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 12:16 AM
Really though, you have to expect the worst if you're that woman. There's no telling how many women Vick's been with already...the odds of him having an STD are pretty big. C'mon, I mean it's like complaining about contracting an STD from Paris Hilton...what exactly were you expecting?

Personally id be expecting a 2minute clip on youtube...that'd be a highlights package you understand... :wink02:

NM

Stillers#1
10-23-2006, 07:25 AM
Now Stillers...did you really get "awarded" or did you volunteer??? (lol)

Again, I'm not advocating casual sex. I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that she knew him for a period of time first. Regardless, I still believe that his behavior was intentional and possibly criminal, while hers was stupid. Both with blame....but the same??? Nope.

While I admit I am not an expert of herpes in any way shape or form, isn't it posible to not pass it along if you aren't having an outbreak? I don't think Vick was laughing with his buddies saying "hey I'am gonna give this ho the herp." He knew he had it, sure, but I doubt he is the kind of guy who has sex with chicks just so they can get herpes. Remember, there was a time when he didn't have it, he may have gotten it the same way. Which would also make him a victim or "vicktim". I doube he did this with any intent.

Stillers#1
10-23-2006, 07:26 AM
And ummmm I am advocating casual sex, just give the playing field a once over for potholes or "shaving bumps".

floodcitygirl
10-23-2006, 09:05 AM
In today's day and age, anyone who has unprotected sex while not in a monogamous relationship needs their head (literally!) examined. :wink02:Absolutely right.

Tankus_Maximus
10-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Remember..you can't stop it, you can only supress it. Ugh.