PDA

View Full Version : What will happen next year in dallas.

Big D
10-19-2006, 06:58 PM
The first thing I see is Parcells will be gone. For obvious reasons I dont see T.O. comming back. I think even an ignorant jerry jones will see how big of a cancer and distraction terrell is. Recently Charlie Weis came out and said two nfl teams have contacted him. My gut feeling says that dallas is one of them.

tony hipchest
10-19-2006, 07:01 PM
The first thing I see is Parcells will be gone. For obvious reasons I dont see T.O. comming back. I think even an ignorant jerry jones will see how big of a cancer and distraction terrell is. Recently Charlie Weis came out and said two nfl teams have contacted him. My gut feeling says that dallas is one of them. i havent thought of that but it definitely makes alot of sense. definitely seems like a jerry jones type move.

weiss did wonders with d. bledsoe too! :chuckle:

stlrtruck
10-20-2006, 06:57 AM
Just looking back at Jones' past with players, I could see him keeping TO one more year although the Tuna would be gone, IMHO. Jones has always been one to coddle his high price players and keep them happy (this year has ben no difference when he stuck his nose in the TO vs. WR coach discussion).

Big D
10-20-2006, 10:53 AM
i think if t.o. is back in dallas next year it will be because of his boyfriend michael irvins influence on jones

Petesburgh66
10-22-2006, 12:41 PM
If the Cowboys fail to do something this year like into the playoffs, I suspect Bill won't be back. I am sure the headache named T.O. will be a huge factor in his decision.

HometownGal
10-23-2006, 09:53 PM
T.O. is a complete dick - no other description fits him as well.

Tonight, though Bledsoe is stinking up Texas Stadium against the Giants, there he was - flapping that yap at the coaches, Bledsoe and the back-up, Romo. Bledsoe was benched and Romo is now under center, and if Bledsoe doesn't clock that sonofabitch before the game is over, I'm going to assume Drew was born a female and is putting off his sex-change operation. The Tuna of old wouldn't put up with this attitude from any of his players - T.O. and Jerry Jones must have a lovefest going on. It's absolutely pathetic. :pity:

Hines86Ward
10-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Bledsoe & Tuna will be gone next year, and they both should be. Bledsoe is absolutely TERRIBLE, there's no other way to describe it. The guy can't play at an NFL level anymore, he's too slow & he makes really bad decisions. I honestly think that Romo could take over the QB duties by Week 9, after Bledsoe gets demolished by the Carolina D in Week 8. And for Parcells, he'll leave because he's sick & tired of Jerry Jones & T.O.

And as for T.O. getting in Bledsoe's face during tonight's game, I didn't see anything wrong with it. Terry Glenn did it in New England, Peerless Price did it in Buffalo, Keyshawn did it last year, but now that T.O. is doing it, it's supposed to be a big deal?!?! C'mon, it happens all the time. They blow the smallest things completely out of proportion....

HometownGal
10-23-2006, 11:52 PM
And as for T.O. getting in Bledsoe's face during tonight's game, I didn't see anything wrong with it. Terry Glenn did it in New England, Peerless Price did it in Buffalo, Keyshawn did it last year, but now that T.O. is doing it, it's supposed to be a big deal?!?! C'mon, it happens all the time. They blow the smallest things completely out of proportion....

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, Hines. T.O. has exhibited this same behavior with every QB he has played with and his unprofessionalism on the field and in the locker room is one of the biggest reasons why no team except for the Cryboys wanted him this season after he was booted out of Philly on his ass before he could utter one more "I love me some me". He is demoralizing to his teammates and rarely ever accepts blame for his own mistakes. If you have a problem with your QB, you deal with it privately one on one, not on the field and certainly not during a nationally television game. That is the PROFESSIONAL thing to do, a word that is clearly foreign to that egomaniac. I watched his post-game interview and all I could think of is what a flaming hypocrite he is - I played my itty bitty violin for him while the crickets chirped in the background.

I sadly agree with you about Bledsoe for the most part, though I didn't see the Dallas OL playing well tonight against the Giants or protecting either QB, though Romi isn't a statute back there like Bledsoe has become. I say Romo gets the nod next week, though the Tuna said he will think about it and make his decision later in the week.

Big D
10-24-2006, 07:16 AM
i have a feeling that charlie weis will take this team over next year. As for T.O. I think for some reason he isnt back next year I could see him playing for the redskins

Hines86Ward
10-24-2006, 08:22 AM
There's a rumor going around that Jeff Fisher will take over as the Cowboys coach after Parcells leaves, whenever that may be....and there's also a strong chance of Romo Cop getting the nod this week against Carolina

Big D
10-24-2006, 08:25 AM
There's a rumor going around that Jeff Fisher will take over as the Cowboys coach after Parcells leaves, whenever that may be....and there's also a strong chance of Romo Cop getting the nod this week against Carolina

I just heard john clayton on the mike and mike show. He said that because of romos bad performance last night that bleadsoe is more likely to start this week

Hines86Ward
10-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Yeah, I heard it too. But I tend not to listen to the ESPN crew on NFL subjects, they're wrong half the time. They said on Sunday that Byron Leftwich was out & David Garrard was starting in his place. I think Bledsoe will start this week, and I think it'll be his last start. Romo will get some time this week, and take over next week....

HometownGal
10-25-2006, 09:04 AM
As for T.O. I think for some reason he isnt back next year I could see him playing for the redskins

The Redskins are one of the teams I can almost guarantee you T.O. will never play for. Joe Gibbs would never put up with his 'tude and his BS - not in a million years and though Dan Snyder is a little prick, he gives Joe free reign when it comes to personnel decisions and coaching the team - Joe would never have agreed to HC for the Skins under any otehr conditions.

The only team I believe would even consider T.O. on their roster is the Falcs.

Big D
10-25-2006, 09:07 AM
The Redskins are one of the teams I can almost guarantee you T.O. will never play for. Joe Gibbs would never put up with his 'tude and his BS - not in a million years and though Dan Snyder is a little prick, he gives Joe free reign when it comes to personnel decisions and coaching the team - Joe would never have agreed to HC for the Skins under any otehr conditions.

falcolns owner arthur blank said last year he wanted nothing to do with t.o. so thats out. I dont think gibbs will be back next year. I think the only reason he came back in the first place is for money for his race teams. I think with seeing joe gibbs struggle and what we have seen from art shell and the way dallas has crumbled, Is that in this generation of nfl players they are way different then they were not only 20 years ago but ten years ago as well. Players play for money now not for the love of the game

Jeremy
10-25-2006, 09:08 AM

What's funny about that is people are saying "NASCAR Joe" will be gone at the end of this season anyway. So if you take NASCAR Joe away from the equation, you're left with Danny-boy Snyder and his chronic need for attention and TO with his chronic need for attention. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me!

But I have a feeling when he leaves Dallas, he'll hop on a plane right to Baltimore where he'll settle down to finish out his career. Just a hunch I have, nothing more.

Big D
10-25-2006, 09:10 AM
What's funny about that is people are saying "NASCAR Joe" will be gone at the end of this season anyway. So if you take NASCAR Joe away from the equation, you're left with Danny-boy Snyder and his chronic need for attention and TO with his chronic need for attention. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me!

But I have a feeling when he leaves Dallas, he'll hop on a plane right to Baltimore where he'll settle down to finish out his career. Just a hunch I have, nothing more.

I was telling my buddy last week that i could see t.o. ending his career like andre rison. Going from team to team with deminishing skills after every team he goes too

Stillers#1
10-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Dallas will begin rebuilding next year. T.O. will never play for a Super Bowl team again.

Big D
10-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Dallas will begin rebuilding next year. T.O. will never play for a Super Bowl team again.

I know isnt it great!

HometownGal
10-25-2006, 09:56 AM
Sounds like a match made in heaven to me!

Sounds like a two-man cluster fook to me. :sofunny:

Are the rumors about Joe based on the belief that he will retire again from the NFL or lose his HC position because Danny Boy has his boxers up his behind because the Skins aren't doing as well as projected? If it is the latter, you will see a revolt in Washington like you've never seen - Joe Gibbs is a living legend there.

I just don't see T.O. going to the Rats. With all of those enormous egos in that locker room, that team would just implode itself. Hmmm - on second thought - that might not be a bad idea, eh? :chicken:

Big D
10-25-2006, 10:02 AM
Sounds like a two-man cluster fook to me. :sofunny:

Are the rumors about Joe based on the belief that he will retire again from the NFL or lose his HC position because Danny Boy has his boxers up his behind because the Skins aren't doing as well as projected? If it is the latter, you will see a revolt in Washington like you've never seen - Joe Gibbs is a living legend there.

I just don't see T.O. going to the Rats. With all of those enormous egos in that locker room, that team would just implode itself. Hmmm - on second thought - that might not be a bad idea, eh? :chicken:

If danny boy does fire gibbs you have to wonder how much payroll he is paying between spurrier, schottenheimer and the remander of gibbs contract. Thats alot of loot

Jeremy
10-25-2006, 10:10 AM

You're assuming Danny Boy cares about the fans and the players. The simple fact is the 'Skins are his own personal ego trip. He doesn't give a rip about anybody but himself. He wants a winner to compensate for whatever shortcomings he has. If that means firing JG and prying a hot young coach away from someone else for a huge price, so be it because that's what he'll do.