PDA

View Full Version : Raiders are going to Show up game 1!!

Tha rock
07-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Pats are going down!!

bigbensgirl7
07-16-2005, 02:01 PM
Good luck!!!

Tha rock
07-16-2005, 02:09 PM
THanks!! Im ready for the season already!!

bigbensgirl7
07-16-2005, 02:29 PM
THanks!! Im ready for the season already!!
I hear that...I can't wait any longer!

Tha rock
07-16-2005, 02:36 PM
fa show wit it!!!

clevestinks
07-16-2005, 04:25 PM
I`ll be rooting for you! LOL

Prosdo
07-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Good luck against the Pats

Tha rock
07-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Thanks!!!! The pats are going down!!

bengalsfan21
07-16-2005, 07:09 PM
I root for any team playing the patriots..I hate them as much as I hate Warren Sapp that fat sloppy overrated good for nothing SOB....Sorry Rock but I have stated on the nation my feelings about him from the time TB went to the SB

Tha rock
07-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Sapp will show his critics, Its all good though!

bengalsfan21
07-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Sapp will show his critics, Its all good though!

Na he is out of his prime...Gruden would have kept him if otherwise

hardwork
07-16-2005, 09:58 PM
It's a night game. All the Raiders will be drunk by kickoff.

Tha rock
07-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Is that right, I dont hink so pastie! They will be good enuff to slap around some pathetic pats!!

Tha rock
07-16-2005, 10:29 PM
This one is for the pats that come here!!!
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/1467/nefunny10jb.jpg

hardwork
07-16-2005, 11:02 PM
"I dont hink so"

I doubt you "hink" much at all.

Your basic Raider fan.

Tha rock
07-16-2005, 11:19 PM
HInk?? what kind of lame stuff is that? just go to sleep!!

Livinginthe past
07-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Tha Rock - are we only allowed single sentence posts?
There has not been anything in any of your mono-brain-celled posts to warrant any sort of reply - but im bored so what the heck!

Maybe you dont want to venture in to the realms of posting a WHOLE PARAGRAPH as you seem to make dumb grammatical errors every time you try - if you are going to try and cuss out Pats fans at least try and get the derogatory nickname right....its PATSIES not PASTIES.

Im still waiting for you to 'slap around some pathetic pats'

However you will have my understanding if you just admit that you are an under-educated 10 year old.....I sure hope this is the case.

regards

NM

bengalsfan21
07-17-2005, 09:41 AM
I hate to say it, well I don't I love to say this. I agree Oakland will win for one yuo don't have anyone too cover Randy Moss, and 2 now that Brady got his big contract he will choke, granted he has been a good qb when are we going to get to see him throw long more then every now and then.....
Corey Dillon won't do too much this year he got what he wanted and now that NE is going to start going back down hill he is going to want to go too Philly.

Also you guys are no dynasty i'm sick of hearing this shit, show me one more SB ring this season and i'll believe it I just think 01 was a fluke and 04 the Eagles beat themselves you never beat them....I'll be surprised if you even make the playoffs this season.

bengalsfan21
07-17-2005, 09:57 AM
There has not been anything in any of your mono-brain-celled posts to warrant any sort of reply - but im bored so what the heck!

Maybe you dont want to venture in to the realms of posting a WHOLE PARAGRAPH as you seem to make dumb grammatical errors every time you try - if you are going to try and cuss out Pats fans at least try and get the derogatory nickname right....its PATSIES not PASTIES.

However you will have my understanding if you just admit that you are an under-educated 10 year old.....I sure hope this is the case.

regards

NM

Also I just want to know who you think you are? I don't know if you know this or not but we don't single anyone out and talk about anyone, we keep all smack talk directed toward teams and if you can't respect that then you need to go elsewhere and post.
If you haven't noticed this was posted in the Nfl football thread meaning he was ony stateing and opinion of his about the raiders. With it not being in the blast furnace there is no reason to say anything to him other then I agree and this is why or I disagree and this is why.

If I am wrong for posting this then I would like to apologize in advance to the mods.

ironcitychef
07-17-2005, 10:41 AM
Didn't the last time the Raiders slap around the Pats it got changed to a "tuck"?

Livinginthe past
07-17-2005, 12:35 PM
I hate to say it, well I don't I love to say this. I agree Oakland will win for one yuo don't have anyone too cover Randy Moss, and 2 now that Brady got his big contract he will choke, granted he has been a good qb when are we going to get to see him throw long more then every now and then.....
Corey Dillon won't do too much this year he got what he wanted and now that NE is going to start going back down hill he is going to want to go too Philly.

Also you guys are no dynasty i'm sick of hearing this shit, show me one more SB ring this season and i'll believe it I just think 01 was a fluke and 04 the Eagles beat themselves you never beat them....I'll be surprised if you even make the playoffs this season.

Great to hear from you Bengalsfan21 - I will try and counter some of your in-depth analysis and answer some of your queries.
You appear to be telling the forum that the Raiders will beat the Pats purely because they have a very talented receiver. Plenty of teams have had big name receivers in the past and played us - guess what? They got beaten.
Maybe you will explain the connection between Brady having a 'big contract' and 'choking' - are you suggesting that he will be trying to physically EAT this contract?
As for him throwing long balls - he has improved greatly in this area since the advent of a powerful running game a.k.a Corey Dillon.
Speaking of Corey Dillon - I am amazed at your almost psyhic predictions regarding his state of mind - you know that he only wanted ONE SB? And you also know that he wants to go to Philly? Seems to me you could make a killing at the bookies.
I think we should also file 'surprise at making playoffs' under Bengals2005 - as it happens I think you have an OK - yet flawed team - Carson is a good QB and you have some decent WR's to back him up - but your D is gonna get beaten up severely...again.

Ok on to the next question - who do I think I am? Well I am a Pats fan who enjoys posting his opinion on various message boards.
I have to say your pathetic attempt to ingratiate yourself with the Pitts fans on this forum made me feel slightly nauseous.
Your comments about 'limiting attacks to each others team' made me want to cry.
It seems to me that you are the last person anyone would take any hints about how to conduct oneself on a message board - especially having looked at your 'reputation' rating - its at a personal recent high I believe....ZERO.
By the way, Tha Rock's insightful one line posts are pure comedy - I can see maybe you two are in the same class at school?

Best regards

NM

LambertIsGod58
07-17-2005, 12:44 PM
I have Collins and Moss on my fantasy team, so I wish Oak luck...

bengalsfan21
07-17-2005, 12:50 PM
Great to hear from you Bengalsfan21 - I will try and counter some of your in-depth analysis and answer some of your queries.
You appear to be telling the forum that the Raiders will beat the Pats purely because they have a very talented receiver. Plenty of teams have had big name receivers in the past and played us - guess what? They got beaten.
Maybe you will explain the connection between Brady having a 'big contract' and 'choking' - are you suggesting that he will be trying to physically EAT this contract?
As for him throwing long balls - he has improved greatly in this area since the advent of a powerful running game a.k.a Corey Dillon.
Speaking of Corey Dillon - I am amazed at your almost psyhic predictions regarding his state of mind - you know that he only wanted ONE SB? And you also know that he wants to go to Philly? Seems to me you could make a killing at the bookies.
I think we should also file 'surprise at making playoffs' under Bengals2005 - as it happens I think you have an OK - yet flawed team - Carson is a good QB and you have some decent WR's to back him up - but your D is gonna get beaten up severely...again.

Ok on to the next question - who do I think I am? Well I am a Pats fan who enjoys posting his opinion on various message boards.
I have to say your pathetic attempt to ingratiate yourself with the Pitts fans on this forum made me feel slightly nauseous.
Your comments about 'limiting attacks to each others team' made me want to cry.
It seems to me that you are the last person anyone would take any hints about how to conduct oneself on a message board - especially having looked at your 'reputation' rating - its at a personal recent high I believe....ZERO.
By the way, Tha Rock's insightful one line posts are pure comedy - I can see maybe you two are in the same class at school?

Best regards

NM

Name one of your DB's that can stick with Moss and i'll apologize for that comment, the thing is you can't your DB's are slow.
Tom Brady is a product of the system and with your system crumbeling your QB goes with it, your offensive cordinator is who this year?
As for Corey Dillon he is older and has used his time up on a crappy team which would be yes my Bengals, He will serve as a good back up to you though so don't worry.

I would like to thank you for your comment on the Bengals offense i'm glad you can at least see talent on one side of the ball but on the other side you struggle a bit, in case you haven't hear of David Pollack and Odell Thurman they were 2 of the best defensive player in the NCAA, and as far as my comments about you degrading someone else to make your self feel better goes, I would have said the same thing if you would have done it on any other forum I am involved in. Why don't you come try your stupid shit on cincybengals and see how quick your ass gets banned.....And my rep is like it is bc of my fellow bengals fans it's called joking around with one another if you had friends you would know this.
Now do us all a favor and get the the patriots balls out of your mouth and post some insightful things on the forum.

Livinginthe past
07-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Name one of your DB's that can stick with Moss and i'll apologize for that comment, the thing is you can't your DB's are slow.
Tom Brady is a product of the system and with your system crumbeling your QB goes with it, your offensive cordinator is who this year?
As for Corey Dillon he is older and has used his time up on a crappy team which would be yes my Bengals, He will serve as a good back up to you though so don't worry.

I would like to thank you for your comment on the Bengals offense i'm glad you can at least see talent on one side of the ball but on the other side you struggle a bit, in case you haven't hear of David Pollack and Odell Thurman they were 2 of the best defensive player in the NCAA, and as far as my comments about you degrading someone else to make your self feel better goes, I would have said the same thing if you would have done it on any other forum I am involved in. Why don't you come try your stupid shit on cincybengals and see how quick your ass gets banned.....And my rep is like it is bc of my fellow bengals fans it's called joking around with one another if you had friends you would know this.
Now do us all a favor and get the the patriots balls out of your mouth and post some insightful things on the forum.

I am not asking you to apologize for your opinions Bengalsfan21 - one player doesn't make a team - I could still name you Eugene Wilson, Asante Samuel and Duane Starks as CB's capable of taking on Moss.

However - even if Moss were to dominate his CB opposition - the Patriots are way too all round excellent to get beat by the Raiders.

Tom Brady offensive system :blah: :blah: - its hilarious - you are only a coupla months behind the rest of NFL universe in peddling this rubbish.

Your D does suck - and putting all your faith in two draft picks from this year just proves how short of talent you are.

Why dont I come to your forum you ask? Well at least when I talk about winning games the Pitts fans might have an inkling what i am referring to - unlike the poor pussy-cats - your year peaks in pre-season - I had to laugh about excited y'all got over beating us in the warm-up game last year.

You are trying to suggest I dont have friends? Well that is rather childish - but I guess this banter seems clever when you are still in junior school.

The last crude comment is also very childish - probably more of an insight into your sexuality than mine.

Best regards

NM

Tha rock
07-17-2005, 08:08 PM
The Idot pats wont rob us this time
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=NFL---Raiders-vs.-Patriots-Highlights-Vi

Tha rock
07-17-2005, 08:12 PM
We are going to score all over the pats there LBs are old and tired Joerdan will run all over them becuse of the mismatches Porter and moss are going to creats, The lanes will be open all day and So will the Deep game when moss seperats him self and Terell isnt going to do anything but get owned By C-wood! Dillon is going to be getting rocked by Morriosn and Calrk if he even makes it past the D-line in our New revamped 4-3, Dont forget Rob ryan was a coach for you so dont forget he nos how you poodles work raiders All day baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha rock
07-17-2005, 08:13 PM

regards

NM

This is all you pasty!! :blah:

Livinginthe past
07-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Oh man! Thanks for the memories Tha Rock - all is forgiven.
That clips brings a tingling to my spine each time I see it. Im sure you, the same as me, are marvelling at the streaks of consecutive passes that the man Brady hits in terrible conditions.
Im sure you also love to watch Vinitieri smack them balls through the uprights in the most clutch scenarios.
I think its beautiful and a tremendous gesture that you are willling to post a small highlights clip of one of the earliest moments in the current Patriot dynasty.
You can be sure that this spirit of friendship will be carried on up to, and including, the first game of the season

many thanks again

NM

Tha rock
07-17-2005, 08:18 PM
Yo, I just showed you that clip becuse that is the last time youll ever beat us!! Actually you didnt beat us the tuck did!!

Livinginthe past
07-17-2005, 08:21 PM
We are going to score all over the pats there LBs are old and tired Joerdan will run all over them becuse of the mismatches Porter and moss are going to creats, The lanes will be open all day and So will the Deep game when moss seperats him self and Terell isnt going to do anything but get owned By C-wood! Dillon is going to be getting rocked by Morriosn and Calrk if he even makes it past the D-line in our New revamped 4-3, Dont forget Rob ryan was a coach for you so dont forget he nos how you poodles work raiders All day baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tha Rock - I can see that in your excitement to didnt bother to spell any words right - but thats ok - I can tell you are very excited about our up-coming game.
I can tell you can see exactly how this game is going to pan out from opening kickoff to final whistle - im obviously not seeing the same thing in my minds game reel but that is the joy of pre-season - the season is unspoilt so far and anything is achieveable.

Best of luck for the new season Raider Fan.

NM

Tha rock
07-17-2005, 08:26 PM
I was typing quick pasty fan!!!! The opening kick off is score for us and you ladies get the ball brady goes back to pass and c-wood takes it to th house, etc...................

Livinginthe past
07-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Yo, I just showed you that clip becuse that is the last time youll ever beat us!! Actually you didnt beat us the tuck did!!

If I am honest I can see how that one play could trouble you still - years later.
Its amazing the two different routes the two teams have taken since that moment - the Pats dynasty winning 3 SuperBowls from 4 attempts and the Raiders providing laughs for the football community with their criminal footballers rehab program - or should I call it Al Davis's Raider roster.

If you look closely (cant be seen on your clip) Woodson is actually guilty of a head-slap on Brady - but Im willing to let bygones be bygones on not make an issue of it seeing as we won.

NM

Kyle82
07-17-2005, 10:27 PM
The Raiders will never beat the Pat's man....come on

BB2W
07-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Anything can happen.....the Dolphins beat the Patriots last year.

Tha rock
07-18-2005, 01:06 AM
If I am honest I can see how that one play could trouble you still - years later.
Its amazing the two different routes the two teams have taken since that moment - the Pats dynasty winning 3 SuperBowls from 4 attempts and the Raiders providing laughs for the football community with their criminal footballers rehab program - or should I call it Al Davis's Raider roster.

If you look closely (cant be seen on your clip) Woodson is actually guilty of a head-slap on Brady - but Im willing to let bygones be bygones on not make an issue of it seeing as we won.

NM

Yo this all I hear comin from you :blah: be easy and take the loss you got coming up like a man!!

Tha rock
07-18-2005, 01:07 AM

Yo, hold on I no your not talking we beat you!! We will beat the pats to! Just wait!

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 05:24 AM

Welcome to the forum Kyle.

Most of the Steelers fans think the same as you on here - the raiders have next to no chance - but they root against us anyway which is their prerogative.

The Panthers are a good side - if you can keep your power running game healthy I see no reason why you cant trample over some fairly average NFC opposition and into the championship game again.

I rate Delhomme as a better QB than Manning - I think he shares alot of characteristics with the man Brady - he very almost out-clutched the Pats in the Superbowl.

You can keep your inflated stats a l? Manning - give me a guy who makes the throws when you need them post-season and one who doesn't throw in the towel when things turn bad.

Best of luck for the new season.

NM

bengalsfan21
07-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Anything can happen.....the Dolphins beat the Patriots last year.

:funny: That was great....What is the excuse for this loss livinginthepast?

ironcitychef
07-18-2005, 10:16 AM
just some notes...

11/24/02 MIN @ NE 24-17 NE win Moss 8 catch/92 yds this game and the previous game Moss was over 10.0 yds a catch. Take it as you will but my background will tell you not to put Poteat or Scott on him.

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 11:03 AM
:funny: That was great....What is the excuse for this loss livinginthepast?

Im afraid I dont have an 'excuse' as such - we never seem to perform that well against the Phins full stop.
Brady had an off day and out of all the teams in the league Miami is the one D that he struggles to dominate.

Brady is like the Borg (geeky star trek reference) - it is only a matter of time before each team is broken down and assimilated.

regards

NM

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 11:07 AM
just some notes...

11/24/02 MIN @ NE 24-17 NE win Moss 8 catch/92 yds this game and the previous game Moss was over 10.0 yds a catch. Take it as you will but my background will tell you not to put Poteat or Scott on him.

Without a doubt you are correct Ironcity. Moss will be a job for one of the big boys - you have to accept that a talent such as Moss will make catches against you - all the Pats will try and do is make sure that the damage these catches make is minimal.

For example, we had 1st year undrafted rookie Randall Gay covering Terrell Owens in the SB - and sure T.O had a statistically impressive day (even more so when you factor in his injury) but the fact is that NE managed to contain his threat by ensuring he didn't make ANY game changing plays.

regards

NM

Dirtywater
07-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Couple of points:

- Oakland is much improved on offense. Moss and Jordan are dynamic and Oaland will reap the benefits

- The Patriots have faced stud WRs before. Moss will have his catches and TDs

- One player does not a team make

- Oakland did not improve their bad defense from last season

- NE improved their offense

- Miami won last season fair and square. I take nothing away from their win. But when you talk about this, don't forget to add that we went on to win the Super Bowl

- Bengals fans talking smack (and I root for them. an underdog thing) is funny. Especially on a Steelers forum. Not bad or wrong, just funny

- Tha Rock is a passionate fan who loves to talk smack. We are in a bunch of forums. I'd like to see a little more analysis from him instead of one-liners. Just a suggestion.

- Oakland could easily win on opening night. I for one do not take my opponents lightly.

- Randy Moss, even with Culpepper throwing him the ball, did not score on every play. He is also known to 'take plays plays off'.

- If all the football historians are going to bring up the Tuck, then rightfully bring up Ben Dreith's 'roughing the passer call' frlom '76. Karmas a bitch.

Tha rock
07-19-2005, 02:05 AM
Without a doubt you are correct Ironcity. Moss will be a job for one of the big boys - you have to accept that a talent such as Moss will make catches against you - all the Pats will try and do is make sure that the damage these catches make is minimal.

For example, we had 1st year undrafted rookie Randall Gay covering Terrell Owens in the SB - and sure T.O had a statistically impressive day (even more so when you factor in his injury) but the fact is that NE managed to contain his threat by ensuring he didn't make ANY game changing plays.

regards

NM

Moss will tear it up right along with curry and porter, with lamont running all over you! If karma is what your looking for thenits our time to when we were robbed no doubt of that, we also did improve our Defense with ruunning more 4-3 and adding buress, Morrison, washington and jay formen all players who should contribute this season!

Livinginthe past
07-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Moss will tear it up right along with curry and porter, with lamont running all over you! If karma is what your looking for thenits our time to when we were robbed no doubt of that, we also did improve our Defense with ruunning more 4-3 and adding buress, Morrison, washington and jay formen all players who should contribute this season!

Maybe you can explain how Lamont Jordan was a BACK-UP in New York to Curtis Martin and even HE didnt manage to RUN ALL OVER US.
You make alot of ridiculous comments on here Tha Rock - based on absolutely nothing.
You start by naming an individual on the Oakland Chaingang - then you tell us how he is going smash/run over the World Champions.

You live in cloud cuckoo land - still no different to most Raider fans.

I can tell this is your favourite part of the season - its about the only time you can count yourself UNDEFEATED.

regards

NM

Tha rock
07-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Maybe you can explain how Lamont Jordan was a BACK-UP in New York to Curtis Martin and even HE didnt manage to RUN ALL OVER US.
You make alot of ridiculous comments on here Tha Rock - based on absolutely nothing.
You start by naming an individual on the Oakland Chaingang - then you tell us how he is going smash/run over the World Champions.

You live in cloud cuckoo land - still no different to most Raider fans.

I can tell this is your favourite part of the season - its about the only time you can count yourself UNDEFEATED.

regards

NM

First of all curtis was only the leading rusher and they wanted to keep him, they tried to resign him and he said no! Curtis martin is also a HOFer in the making! I live in no clouds but I can see that thats where your head is just becuse your a fan of the cumps. My favorite part of the season is agame time pasty!!

Livinginthe past
07-19-2005, 12:14 PM
First of all curtis was only the leading rusher and they wanted to keep him, they tried to resign him and he said no! Curtis martin is also a HOFer in the making! I live in no clouds but I can see that thats where your head is just becuse your a fan of the cumps. My favorite part of the season is agame time pasty!!

Im not disputing how good Curtis Martin is - and he may well be a HOF'er - doesn't change the fact that he couldnt run against us, let alone his BACK-UP!
I think the only team to really succesfully run on us last year was the Steelers in the regular season game.

Not long now til we see who is right about the season opener!

Regards

NM

Tha rock
07-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Im not disputing how good Curtis Martin is - and he may well be a HOF'er - doesn't change the fact that he couldnt run against us, let alone his BACK-UP!
I think the only team to really succesfully run on us last year was the Steelers in the regular season game.

Not long now til we see who is right about the season opener!

Regards

NM

Well good luck game 1, youll need it!

Dirtywater
07-19-2005, 06:36 PM

OK, that is impressive, but your defensive improvments are going to need a lot more than that to make up for this:

YPG Allowed: 371 NFL Rank: 30th

Points Allowed: 442 NFL Rank: 31st (Allowed 30+ points in 9 of their last 13 games)

Rushing YPG Allowed: 125.8 NFL Rank: 22nd

Offensive TD Allowed: 51 NFL Rank: Last

Livinginthe past
07-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Using my freaky psychic powers I have an exclusive preview of Tha Rocks reply:

yo, you aint gonna now whats hittiong you da forst game - Moss is gonna be so bad to you and your second rate defence. If you score 1 td then we will score 2- who is gonna win then?

Its a little longer than his normal post I know but he felt very strong about this subject.

Regards

NM