PDA

View Full Version : Jsut what we need is an int to Hall

BringthePressure20
10-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Ben cant throw deep against the falcons because he cant throw deep at all and hall is great at returning ints for tds that will kill us

SteelersNationsfl
10-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Ben cant throw deep against the falcons because he cant throw deep at all and hall is great at returning ints for tds that will kill us

Why do we need to throw it deep when we can run the ball and open up the short to mid range pick ups. Good 5 - 20 yard pick ups in the passing game is what we need to do when we mix up the run with the pass. They are going to be forced to stack the line at times and that is when screens, flats and some "Miller Time" is what we need to do.

Preacher
10-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Why do we need to throw it deep when we can run the ball and open up the short to mid range pick ups. Good 5 - 20 yard pick ups in the passing game is what we need to do when we mix up the run with the pass. They are going to be forced to stack the line at times and that is when screens, flats and some "Miller Time" is what we need to do.

Ben can't throw deep? Huh...

Or do you just mean so far this year?

SteelersNationsfl
10-20-2006, 03:52 PM
He's probably just trolling or maybe that's what he really thinks. What I am saying is, whether Ben can throw deep or not does not matter. We don't seem to be the type of team that likes to throw it deep. We can get short yardage games and eat up the clock with run plays and short to mid-range passes.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-20-2006, 04:03 PM
And Vick won't be able to throw the ball at all when he's flat on his back.

BigDuke6
10-20-2006, 04:03 PM

Gotta agree with my Bro above. Bring it on !!! It'll be Miller Time !!!!
Anyone else notice Heath's YAC ??

Livinginthe past
10-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Yes its another lame attempt at trolling.

Is it a falcons troll 'cleverely disguised' as a Pittsburgh fan?

Or maybe its one of our old favorites?

Who knows.

NM

SteelerFanInCA
10-20-2006, 04:14 PM
I guess I kind of understand what he is trying to say. :dang: Agreed on the Miller time thing. It's time for the sleeping giant to awake. :tt02:

Stlrs4Life
10-20-2006, 05:27 PM
He's probably just trolling or maybe that's what he really thinks. What I am saying is, whether Ben can throw deep or not does not matter. We don't seem to be the type of team that likes to throw it deep. We can get short yardage games and eat up the clock with run plays and short to mid-range passes.

Exactly, that's Steeler football. We try any other way, see the 3 losses.

Elvis
10-20-2006, 05:57 PM
:tt02: :banging: We must protect our lines and keep the LB's active against Vick... the Giants did an awesome job last week and we need to just be patient and get the hits on Vick and make him think about it before he comes out of the pocket again..

ATL
10-20-2006, 06:27 PM
:tt02: :banging: We must protect our lines and keep the LB's active against Vick... the Giants did an awesome job last week and we need to just be patient and get the hits on Vick and make him think about it before he comes out of the pocket again..

The Giants didn't do that great against our offense last week We had over 220+ yds rushing. We had some crucial dropped passes that killed our drives. The Giants offense kept our offense off the field in the second half.

Galax Steeler
10-21-2006, 04:14 AM
I think we need to involvel miller alot more in the game.

BringthePressure20
10-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Im just saying dont throw deep because Big ben hasnt been theb est at throwin the ball deep this year and i dont want to see him get picked off