PDA

View Full Version : They grow up so fast......

stillers4me
10-20-2006, 05:00 PM
This week we celebrate a special birthday. Monica Lewinsky turned 31 this week. Can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday she was crawling around the White house on her hands and knees.

They grow up so fast

sumo
10-20-2006, 07:12 PM
This week we celebrate a special birthday. Monica Lewinsky turned 31 this week. Can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday she was crawling around the White house on her hands and knees.

They grow up so fast

Brutal!! -- LMAO:sofunny:

MattsMe
10-20-2006, 07:23 PM
My, how time flies! Here she is all grown up, chewing solid food. It seems like only yesterday she was getting her protein in liquid form, always making a mess of her pretty blue dress. Should have put a bib on her Bill!

Jacknut
10-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Still fat too. At least JFK had the sense to pork Marilyn Monroe.

floodcitygirl
10-20-2006, 07:45 PM
I heard a news commentary this week. I wasn't going to share it but since you brought it up.......:sofunny:

I heard that Monica is now "cheeering for the other team". Sooo, if Hillary were to get into office, :yikes: Monica could be up for a new "under the desk" job with a second Clinton.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Love it, ROFLMAO !!

LarryNJ
10-20-2006, 11:53 PM
I heard a news commentary this week. I wasn't going to share it but since you brought it up.......:sofunny:

I heard that Monica is now "cheeering for the other team". Sooo, if Hillary were to get into office, :yikes: Monica could be up for a new "under the desk" job with a second Clinton.

Jay Leno lastnights tonight show!

floodcitygirl
10-21-2006, 08:03 AM
Jay Leno lastnights tonight show!You caught me! I couldn't remember where I heard it. I wasn't really paying attention but I admit, that one got me. :sofunny: :sofunny:

stillers4me
10-21-2006, 08:38 AM
My, how time flies! Here she is all grown up, chewing solid food. It seems like only yesterday she was getting her protein in liquid form, always making a mess of her pretty blue dress. Should have put a bib on her Bill!

I guess it all makes sense now.............

ewwwwwwwwww....gross! :sofunny: :sofunny: