PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes

tony hipchest
10-21-2006, 12:18 AM
i had to retire the Pippi Longc0cking outfit for something new... Punky Boobster (pre- reduction of couse).

speaking of costumes, i was talking to bengalbrian and he said his Brian Peppers outfit was no longer a challenge and hes making a switch this year. he said all he needed was some 2 foot stilts and a shaved adams apple and his John Mark Carr outfit would be complete. way to go!

anyone else going halloween partying? :banana: :jammin: :cheers: :jammin: :banana:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-21-2006, 08:17 AM
i had to retire the Pippi Longc0cking outfit for something new... Punky Boobster (pre- reduction of couse).

speaking of costumes, i was talking to bengalbrian and he said his Brian Peppers outfit was no longer a challenge and hes making a switch this year. he said all he needed was some 2 foot stilts and a shaved adams apple and his John Mark Carr outfit would be complete. way to go!

anyone else going halloween partying? :banana: :jammin: :cheers: :jammin: :banana:

I am dressing up as my supervisor...showing up for work a hour late..taking a two hour lunch and leaving early.

MattsMe
10-21-2006, 09:20 PM

John Mark Carr? When did this happen? Last time I talked to him he said he was going to be Mark Foley.

Stillers#1
10-22-2006, 11:09 AM
I am going to be a Geico caveman. It's so easy I can do it.

PAMillerGrrl83
10-22-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm going as a school girl and I talked my fiance` into going as...Big Ben:D..they bare a strong resemblence to each other even though my fiance` is more of a Colts fan. But still yep school girl and Big Ben for the big Halloween party at his aunts.

Livinginthe past
10-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Maybe someone could go as a member of the Steelers ST - maybe a PR or something - scary performance guaranteed.

NM

Ohio Steeler
10-22-2006, 06:37 PM
I am dressing up as a blind NFL ref

PAMillerGrrl83
10-22-2006, 08:35 PM
I am dressing up as a blind NFL ref

Kinda like the ones from todays Steelers/Falcons game.:tt02:

HometownGal
10-24-2006, 09:37 AM
I'm going as a Cincinnati Bengal.

http://www.chaosmasters.org/dungeon/restraints/prisoner/Clothing-PrisonJumpsuit-Orange_small.jpg

Seriously, I'm going to a Halloween party as Cleopatra - b/f is going as Julius Caesar.

Ambridge
10-24-2006, 12:10 PM
http://www.prankplace.com/images/costumes/breathalyzer.jpg

This one looks interesting.