PDA

View Full Version : Who is coming to ATL for the game???

SteelerFanInATL
10-21-2006, 04:11 AM
I have some friends flying in from Pittsburgh for the game, and just wanted to know who else will be down here for the game. I also have tickets for the game in one of the suites
(Its nice to have friends).I am going to enjoy this because I know if I still lived in PGH, trying to get Steeler tickets is like panning for gold (Just plain lucky). If anyone will be here maybe we can meet and say GO STEELERS before the game. :tt02: :tt02: :cheers:

Stillers#1
10-21-2006, 10:03 AM
I was going to, and I have plane ticket money saved and everything. But my father in law passed away, so I had to use game ticket money and plane ticket money to get my wife and I home.

floodcitygirl
10-21-2006, 10:10 AM
I was going to, and I have plane ticket money saved and everything. But my father in law passed away, so I had to use game ticket money and plane ticket money to get my wife and I home.I'm so sory to hear about your Father in law Stillers. God's blessings and comfort to you and your family.

polamalufan43
10-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Yes... same from me.

Well, I'm dying to go, but tickets are out of my reach right now. So I'll be there in spirit, and I'll be screaming my head off at my TV. :cheer:

~Polamalufan43:tt02: