View Full Version : Who's deeper in the closet

Big D
10-21-2006, 06:57 PM
This one should be a tough one. Who's deeper in the closet
A. Jeff Garcia
B. Bengal fans

Tankus_Maximus
10-21-2006, 07:36 PM
They're both equally deep in there with Liberace & Rock Hudson.

BBC
10-22-2006, 12:07 AM
Even more tough...

Who makes better threads?
A. Big D
B. Sheba

Livinginthe past
10-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Personally I have a great deal of admiration for the body of work that Sheba has produced consistently over an extended period of time.

He/she always leaves the reader wanting that little bit more by never actually returning to post on the threads that can reach 'Dalai Lama' levels of insightfulness in just a few short words.

I dont know about you but I cant wait for the next one.

NM

tony hipchest
10-23-2006, 02:11 AM
Personally I have a great deal of admiration for the body of work that Sheba has produced consistently over an extended period of time.

He/she always leaves the reader wanting that little bit more by never actually returning to post on the threads that can reach 'Dalai Lama' levels of insightfulness in just a few short words.

I dont know about you but I cant wait for the next one.

NM

:sofunny:

youre hoping sheba is a "she", huh?

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 03:27 PM
:sofunny:

youre hoping sheba is a "she", huh?

Hey, why not?

If she is a looker...well..at least she'll have her looks :wink02:

NM

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 04:09 PM
I thought Tom Brady already owned this category.

MACH1
10-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Thats funny I was thinking Brady and Palmer were in the closet.

PAMillerGrrl83
10-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Haha yea Tom Brady is so deep in the closet he'll never dig his way out.

Livinginthe past
10-24-2006, 12:24 AM

Is that how you'd get out of a closet then?

You'd 'dig' your way out?

Interesting.

I would just go ahead and open the door, but thats me.

NM

HometownGal
10-24-2006, 12:34 AM

In the closet, out of the closet - that's one HOT tamale! :thumbsup:

Big D
10-24-2006, 08:23 AM
personally I think i'm better looking :jammin:

HometownGal
10-24-2006, 08:48 AM
personally I think i'm better looking :jammin:

I have no doubt you are BigD. :wink02: :hug:

PAMillerGrrl83
10-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Id take Big Ben or Hines Ward over Brady any day. But Im not taking away from his athletic ability or the Super Bowls he's won.

Livinginthe past
10-25-2006, 03:57 AM
Im going to do what I can to keep this thread away from the curious eyes of Tom Brady - he'd be ever so hurt. :smile:

NM

Jeremy
10-25-2006, 10:02 AM
Im going to do what I can to keep this thread away from the curious eyes of Tom Brady - he'd be ever so hurt. :smile:

NM

He's a very metro kind of a guy, he probably would get his California feelings hurt.

Big D
10-25-2006, 10:15 AM
didnt brady take some of his teammates out to get pedicures and manucures during the offseason?

Livinginthe past
10-26-2006, 03:12 PM
didnt brady take some of his teammates out to get pedicures and manucures during the offseason?

He did indeed.

If we are honest, pedicures, manicures and cucumber facials are things we'd all like to treat ourselves to on a regular basis.

But instead, due to peer pressure, we are forced to spend it on beer and swimsuit calandars.

NM

Big D
10-26-2006, 04:22 PM
He did indeed.

If we are honest, pedicures, manicures and cucumber facials are things we'd all like to treat ourselves to on a regular basis.

But instead, due to peer pressure, we are forced to spend it on beer and swimsuit calandars.

NM

I think you are the only guy who feels that

Jeremy
10-26-2006, 04:37 PM
He did indeed.

NM

My gaydar is going crazy right now.

Livinginthe past
10-26-2006, 04:51 PM
C'mon guys im only having a little fun here - everyone knows cucumbers are soooo out right now - gherkin facials are wheres it at for todays metrosexual gentleman.

Actually, its pretty enlightened of you to even admit to having a 'Gaydar' Jeremy - its something normally used by men of a homosexual nature looking for others of a similar disposition :wink02:

NM

Jeremy
10-26-2006, 05:13 PM
C'mon guys im only having a little fun here - everyone knows cucumbers are soooo out right now - gherkin facials are wheres it at for todays metrosexual gentleman.

Actually, its pretty enlightened of you to even admit to having a 'Gaydar' Jeremy - its something normally used by men of a homosexual nature looking for others of a similar disposition :wink02:

NM

That's fascinating! Thank you for telling us how you pick up guys. It's good to know info.

MACH1
10-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Must be one of those guys off of Queer Eye. :toofunny:

Livinginthe past
10-26-2006, 05:39 PM
That's fascinating! Thank you for telling us how you pick up guys. It's good to know info.

You are very welcome.

NM

HometownGal
10-26-2006, 05:45 PM
I can guarantee you guys that once you had a pedi and a mani, you'd keep going back - it's pure heaven! There are straight guys who get manis and pedis all the time at my salon - they just don't get painted or air-brushed. Nothing nastier than crusty, bunioned and corn infested feet. :yuck:

Do you want to end up with Ghet-toes? :wink02:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/scmatthew/long-ghetto-toenails-pedicure-comed.jpg

Livinginthe past
10-26-2006, 05:48 PM
I can guarantee you guys that once you had a pedi and a mani, you'd keep going back - it's pure heaven! There are straight guys who get manis and pedis all the time at my salon - they just don't get painted or air-brushed. Nothing nastier than crusty, bunioned and corn infested feet. :yuck:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/scmatthew/long-ghetto-toenails-pedicure-comed.jpg

Hey HTG,

I'd like to see the pedi/mani become a staple of 'football sunday' for fans of every team.

I think a trip to the salon, followed by a few beers and the big game sounds....well...heavenly :wink02:

NM

MACH1
10-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Dont forget to get your hair done to.

Jeremy
10-26-2006, 07:14 PM

After one visit to a salon, you lose your status as "one of the guys."

At that point you're either a Lee Hotti Staten Isldn douchebag or a Canadian.

floodcitygirl
10-26-2006, 08:16 PM

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/scmatthew/long-ghetto-toenails-pedicure-comed.jpgHey HTG...haven't we had this conversation already???!!! (lol) Nothing wrong with nice tooties no matter who has them! :thumbsup:

Tankus_Maximus
10-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Geeezus Flippin Christ....we're talkin pedicures..in a football forum.

This has to be a sign of the apocalypse.

Big D
10-27-2006, 11:03 AM
Geeezus Flippin Christ....we're talkin pedicures..in a football forum.

This has to be a sign of the apocalypse.

tank. If we were 4-2 this conversation wouldnt be happening