PDA

View Full Version : Fans with kids in Orlando, fl area

spy-derman
10-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Are there any good places to take the kids and watch the games in or around Orlando? Looking for a family friendly place with video games to keep the kids busy or places with other young fans.

Todd

Sith Lord
10-22-2006, 01:50 PM
Try Fridays international, or there is a total steeler bar called froggers that i've been to in orlando that some people had their kids in. The was pittsburgh south as far as i was concerned. See if you can get a table so you dont have to chase the kids around the bar.

Need4spd
10-23-2006, 08:14 AM
I lived in Orlando until this past March, and I can confirm that Frogger's is by far and away the place to be on Sunday afternoon's if you're a Steelers fan. I can't speak for all their locations, although I've heard they are similar, but I went to the one on the corner of Conroy-Windemere Road and Turkey Lake Road near Universal Studios. The atmosphere is similar to that of a TGI Friday's in that it isn't just a bar. I would say it's every bit as much of a restaurant as it is a bar if that makes any sense. The food is pretty good, they've got terrific drink specials, although I know you'll have the little ones with you, but the atmosphere is what makes it so great. 'Sith' is right, it really is like Pittsburgh south in there. Other than being at Heinz Field, I can't think of anywhere I would rather watch a Steelers game.

Oh, and if you want a good seat, get there early. Have fun and GO STEELERS! :tt02: