PDA

View Full Version : FALCONS WIN, FALCONS WIN, FALCONS WIN

BigJen
10-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Troy had Vick pinned way back and missed the tackle badly which set the Falcons up for the win!

SteelersNationsfl
10-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Here is his sucky forum if you're wondering...

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showforum=18

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 01:53 AM
Congrats go out to far and away the dirtiest team in the NFL. If you can't beat them, cheat. Right Mora.

FleshBomb
10-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Good lord you are a cry baby. The dirty birds won fair and square. We are going to win the South this year. You'll finish 3rd in your division if you are lucky. We didn't need to cheat, believe me.

Jeremy
10-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Go away redneck.

By the way redneck, you won't win the South this year because you're only the third best team in that division. So Mike Vick's weed smoking time won't be interrupted by something annoying like the playoffs.

memphissteelergirl
10-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Good lord you are a cry baby. The dirty birds won fair and square. We are going to win the South this year. You'll finish 3rd in your division if you are lucky. We didn't need to cheat, believe me.

No crying here...you got the win. Fine. There's still quite a bit of football to be played, tho'. So save your yappin' for somebody who cares, because I don't.

MACH1
10-26-2006, 04:34 PM
:sign07: :sign05: :sign09: :sign01:

FleshBomb
10-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Go away redneck.

By the way redneck, you won't win the South this year because you're only the third best team in that division. So Mike Vick's weed smoking time won't be interrupted by something annoying like the playoffs.

Uh, yeah we will win the south this year. Your QB should just thank God Abraham and Coleman (two of our best D lineman) were out for the game. Ben might have been killed otherwise. Don't worry though. We will do you a favor this week and beat the bengals. Something you guys couldn't do so far this year.

You're only one win better than Oakland at this point. That game should be all you are worried about (I hear Art Shell cheats...hahahahaha).

Jeremy
10-26-2006, 06:07 PM
You losers won't beat NO or Carolina. Vick is too busy smokign weed and finding 14 year olds for his brother.

herewegosteelers
10-26-2006, 07:03 PM
You losers won't beat NO or Carolina. Vick is too busy smokign weed and finding 14 year olds for his brother.

:toofunny: :funny:

herewegosteelers
10-26-2006, 07:06 PM

:flipoff: :upyours: :sign05: :sign01:

hellbread
10-26-2006, 09:40 PM
heh i love trolls. people who have nothing better to do with their so-called life than to come to a forum of a opposition team and try to talk shit...ya we lost...turnovers killed us. that is pretty much it. ben and batch both had a better passer rating than vick...yet vick is the man? vick will somehow lead the falcons past the drew brees led saints and the panthers? one can dream troll...one can dream. as for the steelers winning the north. it is more possible than the falcons winning the south. we have two very overrated teams ahead of us. falcons on the other hand have the real deal infront of them so please troll before u go and start bashing the steelers look at the stats. the steelers game happened to be vicks BEST performance...a fluke performance, and u want to bash the steelers and say 'u guys suck' ok well if we suck then u are def not gonna win the south :) cuz the saints and panthers do not. good luck with that troll.:flap:

FleshBomb
10-26-2006, 10:48 PM

Ummm, we already beat Carolina AT Carolina. Beat Tampa and lost to the Saints in their first game back in NO. NO ONE would have beat them that monday night. We own the saints and will win the South. Bank on it.

We will also do you a favor and beat the bungals this week. Something your team couldn;t do this year.

hellbread
10-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Ummm, we already beat Carolina AT Carolina. Beat Tampa and lost to the Saints in their first game back in NO. NO ONE would have beat them that monday night. We own the saints and will win the South. Bank on it.

We will also do you a favor and beat the bungals this week. Something your team couldn;t do this year.

kinda funny. ok u guys beat a steve smithless carolina...in which they were 0-2...not somtin to brag about. a peewee football team could beat carolina w/out smith. as for 'owning' the saints...a 23-3 performance to a team u supposably 'own' is no way to back up ur claims...as for us not beating cincy. ya u got me there but at least it was only by 8 points :) not 20. so do urself a favor...before u start saying you 'own' somebody put up more than 3 points against them. as for you saying 'no one would have beat them' no ATLANTA would not have beat them. get that straight...because that night they didnt play everyone...they played atlanta. thanks :)

X-Terminator
10-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Why do you people keep feeding these ignorant, idiot trolls?

hellbread
10-26-2006, 11:18 PM
i just like making the trolls feel like ignorant pieces of sh!t in which i for one believe they are :)

FleshBomb
10-26-2006, 11:20 PM
kinda funny. ok u guys beat a steve smithless carolina...in which they were 0-2...not somtin to brag about. a peewee football team could beat carolina w/out smith. as for 'owning' the saints...a 23-3 performance to a team u supposably 'own' is no way to back up ur claims...as for us not beating cincy. ya u got me there but at least it was only by 8 points :) not 20. so do urself a favor...before u start saying you 'own' somebody put up more than 3 points against them. as for you saying 'no one would have beat them' no ATLANTA would not have beat them. get that straight...because that night they didnt play everyone...they played atlanta. thanks :)

When I say we own the Saints I mean historically we own them. When they come to the Dome we will beat them. We are 2-1 against our division so far this year. What is your record against your division this year? We historically OWN the Panthers too. With Steve Smith playing. The Falcons are 13-3 against the Panthers since Vick came into the league.

Again No One was going to beat the Saints in that first game back in New Orleans. The Steelers sure wouldn't have. But that really doesn't matter. We will win the South. The Steelers won't even make the playoffs. Better luck next year!

FleshBomb
10-26-2006, 11:22 PM
i just like making the trolls feel like ignorant pieces of sh!t in which i for one believe they are :)

Yeah, I'm ignorant. You made the claim that we beat the Panthers because Steve Smith wasn't playing...but the Falcons are 13-3 against them since 1998. Me thinks you are the idiot.

But despite your fans crying and excuse making we'll still handle the Bengals for you this week. Your welcome.

SteelersNationsfl
10-26-2006, 11:27 PM
When I say we own the Saints I mean historically we own them. When they come to the Dome we will beat them. We are 2-1 against our division so far this year. What is your record against your division this year? We historically OWN the Panthers too. With Steve Smith playing. The Falcons are 13-3 against the Panthers since Vick came into the league.

Again No One was going to beat the Saints in that first game back in New Orleans. The Steelers sure wouldn't have. But that really doesn't matter. We will win the South. The Steelers won't even make the playoffs. Better luck next year!

Yeah we're 0-1 against our division...

oh sooo much worse than 2-1...

hellbread
10-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Yeah, I'm ignorant. You made the claim that we beat the Panthers because Steve Smith wasn't playing...but the Falcons are 13-3 against them since 1998. Me thinks you are the idiot.

But despite your fans crying and excuse making we'll still handle the Bengals for you this week. Your welcome.

you know i was gonna leave ya alone cuz term felt that feeding the troll would be pointless but u know ill feed ya some more...before u start...please history? i meen if u wanna use history the steelers are like 17-2-1 against the falcons... so i guess the steelers own the falcons...historically... OHHH and since the steelers have 5 count them 5 league championships...and the falcons have...0 i guess historically we own them there too...so call me a idiot some more...oh...and didnt carolina make it to the playoffs last year? historically speaking...who won the division last year...historically...i meen YOU for one have no room to talk HISTORICALLY speaking. so please troll...test me.

FleshBomb
10-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Yeah we're 0-1 against our division...

oh sooo much worse than 2-1...

0-1 is worse than 2-1. Just like 4-2 (our record) is better than 2-4 (your record). I don't see the Steelers winning 2 games in their division all year.

MACH1
10-26-2006, 11:33 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :troll:

hellbread
10-26-2006, 11:39 PM
0-1 is worse than 2-1. Just like 4-2 (our record) is better than 2-4 (your record). I don't see the Steelers winning 2 games in their division all year.

and u got this from a 0-1 record in the division...are u really this stupid or are u just acting stupid to diss on the steelers? that is a honest question by the way.

FleshBomb
10-26-2006, 11:40 PM
you know i was gonna leave ya alone cuz term felt that feeding the troll would be pointless but u know ill feed ya some more...before u start...please history? i meen if u wanna use history the steelers are like 17-2-1 against the falcons... so i guess the steelers own the falcons...historically... OHHH and since the steelers have 5 count them 5 league championships...and the falcons have...0 i guess historically we own them there too...so call me a idiot some more...oh...and didnt carolina make it to the playoffs last year? historically speaking...who won the division last year...historically...i meen YOU for one have no room to talk HISTORICALLY speaking. so please troll...test me.

The Steelers do own us Historically. This year the Falcons OWN the Steelers. This Year we OWN the panthers (as well as historically). This year we win the south and the Steelers get to watch the Falcons in the playoffs from home.

FleshBomb
10-26-2006, 11:42 PM
and u got this from a 0-1 record in the division...are u really this stupid or are u just acting stupid to diss on the steelers? that is a honest question by the way.

No, I think the Bengals and Ravens sweep you this year. You get your 2 wins from Cleveland if your lucky. 1-1 against them is more probable. Thats an honest answer.

hellbread
10-26-2006, 11:51 PM
No, I think the Bengals and Ravens sweep you this year. You get your 2 wins from Cleveland if your lucky. 1-1 against them is more probable. Thats an honest answer.

and you got this from? the bengals struggling to stop the run or the ravens unable to put up points? i meen ur just throwing me speculation or personal opinion...nothing to back up ur claim. i meen i could understand if you said 'oh the steelers will turn the ball over so much that the ravens will decimate them' which wont happen... intil the bengals can stop the run and the ravens can put up points there is no way u can say the steelers will not win... when in fact we only lost by 3 to the falcons in ot. so in ur eyes we cant be that bad can we? again i ask are u just trying to diss on the steelers?

MACH1
10-26-2006, 11:54 PM
why else do you think the :troll: is here?

FleshBomb
10-26-2006, 11:57 PM
and you got this from? the bengals struggling to stop the run or the ravens unable to put up points? i meen ur just throwing me speculation or personal opinion...nothing to back up ur claim. i meen i could understand if you said 'oh the steelers will turn the ball over so much that the ravens will decimate them' which wont happen... intil the bengals can stop the run and the ravens can put up points there is no way u can say the steelers will not win... when in fact we only lost by 3 to the falcons in ot. so in ur eyes we cant be that bad can we? again i ask are u just trying to diss on the steelers?

Of course that is my OPINION. I haven't learned how to look into the future. I don't hate the steelers. Just their whiny ass fans.

hellbread
10-27-2006, 12:00 AM
why else do you think the :troll: is here?

well i was honestly hopeing that it was someone that knew something about football...i do like talking stats with people...but i just find it funny talking to this guy because obviously this guy has no idea wat he is talking about...talking about the history of the falcons heh thats a stretch, ya the steelers lost and i do believe we beat ourselves. ya i am biased but i for one will admit to a loss in which the team killed us. the falcons did not our 3 fumbles inside our 30 yard line which led to 21 points killed us. but that doesnt matter cuz we 'suck' and we wont win but 2 games in our division and thats against the browns apparently so guys mark ur calendars...the great one predicted our season and it is so. :toofunny:

MACH1
10-27-2006, 12:02 AM
You?re just jealous you don?t have any trophies in your trophy case. At least any that means anything, who remembers second place. :flipoff:

hellbread
10-27-2006, 12:03 AM
Of course that is my OPINION. I haven't learned how to look into the future. I don't hate the steelers. Just their whiny ass fans.

ur whitty comments are too fast for me blah. ya i admit we do have a few bad apples. but i have not whined? ya i believe that officiating needs to be more consistent. not sayin all the bad calls were on pittsburgh. atlanta had bad calls on them too. but to say all steeler fans are whiney is just dumb. since we have the toughest most loyal fans in the nfl. i meen could i say that all falcon fans have the intelligence of a piss ant by talking to you? i think not. yes. that was a diss by the way.

FleshBomb
10-27-2006, 12:07 AM
ur whitty comments are too fast for me blah. ya i admit we do have a few bad apples. but i have not whined? ya i believe that officiating needs to be more consistent. not sayin all the bad calls were on pittsburgh. atlanta had bad calls on them too. but to say all steeler fans are whiney is just dumb. since we have the toughest most loyal fans in the nfl. i meen could i say that all falcon fans have the intelligence of a piss ant by talking to you? i think not. yes. that was a diss by the way.

By the way, with the Vick led Falcons the Steelers have never beat the Falcons. One tie and one Victory. Too bad it won't be the Steelers that meet us in the Super Bowl (you have to make the playoffs to get into the Super Bowl).

MACH1
10-27-2006, 12:12 AM
So if ,wait, I mean when vick gets hurt. Atl's season is pretty much screwed. right? Since he's the only one on the team by the way you talk.

FleshBomb
10-27-2006, 12:14 AM
So if ,wait, I mean when vick gets hurt. Atl's season is pretty much screwed. right? Since he's the only one on the team by the way you talk.

No. We have the best backup in the league. Matt Schaub. Yes he is better than Batch. He'll start next year for someone else. Batch will still be on your bench.

hellbread
10-27-2006, 12:15 AM
By the way, with the Vick led Falcons the Steelers have never beat the Falcons. One tie and one Victory. Too bad it won't be the Steelers that meet us in the Super Bowl (you have to make the playoffs to get into the Super Bowl).

and both went into overtime...and you want to brag...30% of ot games are decided by winning the coin toss...and u want to brag. ok ya u own us with vick. but at least i can say our qb AND the backup had a better qb rating than the 'godly' vick. i meen u wanna say vick owns some more? that on his best game...he cant have a better rating than a backup? but vick is great and he is the team apparently? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME? i meen i could go on about vick. and who vick has losing records to...i bet you would be surprised. so take ur 0-1-1 record and put it somewhere. :)

hellbread
10-27-2006, 12:16 AM
No. We have the best backup in the league. Matt Schaub. Yes he is better than Batch. He'll start next year for someone else. Batch will still be on your bench.

OMFG take ur backup off the bench on the road and have him have a 150 qb rating... laff batch is one of the top 3 back ups in the league. he is a proven qb unlike...matt schaub?? anyone ever heard of this guy? i sure havent.

SteelersNationsfl
10-27-2006, 12:17 AM

Right that's exactly where you want a backup to be, on another team?

FleshBomb
10-27-2006, 12:20 AM
and both went into overtime...and you want to brag...30% of ot games are decided by winning the coin toss...and u want to brag. ok ya u own us with vick. but at least i can say our qb AND the backup had a better qb rating than the 'godly' vick. i meen u wanna say vick owns some more? that on his best game...he cant have a better rating than a backup? but vick is great and he is the team apparently? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME? i meen i could go on about vick. and who vick has losing records to...i bet you would be surprised. so take ur 0-1-1 record and put it somewhere. :)

Actually Vick has a 1-0-1 record against the Steelers. But your an idiot ex steel mill worker so I understand math isn't your strong suit.

By the way Big Ben is the most over rated QB since Ryan Leaf. And can the Super Bowl noise. Trent Dilfer won one too.

MACH1
10-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Who is Mat Squab

So that makes Dilfer better than Vick

hellbread
10-27-2006, 12:26 AM
Actually Vick has a 1-0-1 record against the Steelers. But your an idiot ex steel mill worker so I understand math isn't your strong suit.

By the way Big Ben is the most over rated QB since Ryan Leaf. And can the Super Bowl noise. Trent Dilfer won one too.

well since ben has a higher passer rating and a higher completion percentage and a higher winning percentage than vick i guess he really is overrated...boo and i thought he was really good. hrm. heh so u just said that vick is a shitty ass qb since the lowly ben is better statistically than him. please tell me more stories. and to say math is my strong suit? ya maybe ur right... but the stuff u have thrown my way i can tell intelligence isnt your 'suit'. talking about a history in which the falcons dont have. then talking about how the falcons own all...heh maybe in ur wet dreams kid.

FleshBomb
10-27-2006, 12:32 AM
well since ben has a higher passer rating and a higher completion percentage and a higher winning percentage than vick i guess he really is overrated...boo and i thought he was really good. hrm. heh so u just said that vick is a shitty ass qb since the lowly ben is better statistically than him. please tell me more stories. and to say math is my strong suit? ya maybe ur right... but the stuff u have thrown my way i can tell intelligence isnt your 'suit'. talking about a history in which the falcons dont have. then talking about how the falcons own all...heh maybe in ur wet dreams kid.

How many rushing yards does Ben have? You can't compare Vick to other QB's. And Vick has a better WINNING PERCENTAGE than the no helmet wearing qb you have. Do you even look up your "stats".

Again, Vick has a better winning percentage!! He is a better QB. Hell Ben didn't even throw a TD pass in the super bowl. That would be ARE.

MACH1
10-27-2006, 12:32 AM

So what your saying Dilfer is a better QB than Vick with a superbowl ring.:yep:

FleshBomb
10-27-2006, 12:33 AM
So what your saying Dilfer is a better QB than Vick with a superbowl ring.:yep:

No. I'm saying that Ben is the same kind of QB as Dilfer. I think they have equal talent.

MACH1
10-27-2006, 12:34 AM
No. I'm saying that Ben is the same kind of QB as Dilfer. I think they have equal talent.

And a ring unlike vick.

FleshBomb
10-27-2006, 12:42 AM
And a ring unlike vick.

True. But the Falcons and Vick will change that this year. I mean they did just beat the defending champs.

hellbread
10-27-2006, 12:43 AM
How many rushing yards does Ben have? You can't compare Vick to other QB's. And Vick has a better WINNING PERCENTAGE than the no helmet wearing qb you have. Do you even look up your "stats".

Again, Vick has a better winning percentage!! He is a better QB. Hell Ben didn't even throw a TD pass in the super bowl. That would be ARE.

actually yes i do if memory serves me right ben is at a .768 followed by tom brady at .762 ben is currently the qb with the best winning percentage *over 30 games* so yes troll i do know my stats. :) question is...do u know yours...to say a qb that has a 27-8 record to not have a better percentage than vick? HE ONLY LOST 8 GAMES IN 3 years. talk more.

hellbread
10-27-2006, 12:44 AM
True. But the Falcons and Vick will change that this year. I mean they did just beat the defending champs.

ok? so did the jags that lost to the texans 27-7...ur point? everyone gets lucky

83-Steelers-43
10-27-2006, 12:45 AM
Funny, I didn't even know Atlanta had football fans before this past week. :coffee:

MACH1
10-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Just one and its here for some reason..

hellbread
10-27-2006, 12:54 AM
well it doesnt bother me i find this troll rather entertaining. unlike bengal trolls...this guy at least tries to make sense :sofunny:

FleshBomb
10-27-2006, 12:58 AM
For real though. I have a lot of respect for the Steelers. I just like to talk shit. It's all in good fun.

Hines Ward is one of my favorite players. I was glad to see him have a monster game as long as the Falcons won. Hines is a damn good Dawg and truly loved in Georgia. I wish we would have picked him up. One of the biggest mistakes the Falcons ever made.

hellbread
10-27-2006, 01:10 AM
For real though. I have a lot of respect for the Steelers. I just like to talk shit. It's all in good fun.

Hines Ward is one of my favorite players. I was glad to see him have a monster game as long as the Falcons won. Hines is a damn good Dawg and truly loved in Georgia. I wish we would have picked him up. One of the biggest mistakes the Falcons ever made.

damn and u were starting to put a smile on my face. well yes ward is the best blocking rec. in the league. that i do believe. i also have a lot of respect for dunn. not so much vick. vick is good...he just needs to be more of a team player like dunn. just my opinion though. vick can be great. dont get me wrong. he just needs to play like he did against the steelers and not just check on rec. and then run. vicks strong point isnt his running but his deception and making the defense think he will run but throw the long ball. if he stays like that then they might make the playoffs but being the #1 rushing team doesn nothing if u dont have deception. because teams will expect the run and get the run but with deception they will play 8 in the box and the corners will be forced into man to man and give ur rec. more of a chance rather than double coverage... just my perspective.

Elvis
10-28-2006, 03:53 PM
CAROLINA PANTHERS.... ATLANTA FALCONS' WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!:jawdrop: :helmet: :helmet: :banana: :banging: :chicken: :cheer: :cheer: :tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-28-2006, 03:59 PM

A God damn Falcons fan talking shit. Wow thats real funny. For some reason I don't care what this ****ing dipshit thinks in the first place. After all he is a Fan of one of the biggest laughing stocks in the history of the NFL.

Steelillini
10-28-2006, 05:12 PM
I'm sure that if you ask him how long he has been a fan you will get a patented answer of, I like them back when they wore the red helmets. As far as I am concerned no trolls have a leg to stand on talking shit to Steeler fans. Every team will get beat during the season, (I know not the 1972 Dolphins) at least 3 or 4 times most years. So the Falcons took advantage of Steeler miscues. You guys won. Congrats. Don't come on here acting all high and mighty like you just cured cancer. You won a week 7 football game. You only have to look back to last year and the Steelers losing three straight in games 11,12, and 13 to know that means squat.

When you either win 5 Super Bowls or beat us in a Super Bowl, then you can come back. Otherwise, get the hell out of here. You are the freaking Atlanta Falcons. Go look up your history to see how bad you guys have been and will continue to be.

wiqidjuggalo
10-28-2006, 06:45 PM
I think this thread needs to be put in the blast furnace due to the amount of smack talking goin on...

FleshBomb
10-29-2006, 11:59 PM
A God damn Falcons fan talking shit. Wow thats real funny. For some reason I don't care what this ****ing dipshit thinks in the first place. After all he is a Fan of one of the biggest laughing stocks in the history of the NFL.

Right now the Steelers are by far the laughing stock of the league. The Raiders? Looks like that Davis hit on Ben last week was more severe than thought!

By the way them Dirty Birds got the W in Cincy today too. Your welcome.