PDA

View Full Version : Who Believes?

HometownGal
10-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Yes - this was a tough, tough loss. Yes - our turnovers cost us this game. Yes - we allowed Vick to actually look like a QB today. Yes, yes, yes - we beat ourselves and there is no denying that fact.

We've been down before. No one believed in our Steelers but us.

Let's put this game behind us, pick our chins up off the floor and wave those Terrible Towels proudly. :tt02: Our Steelers aren't quitters and neither are we. Ready for the run? :thumbsup:

Do you BELIEVE??? Damned straight I do! :jammin: :banana: :helmet:

Just a little refresher................:thumbsup:

http://media.putfile.com/2005---What-A-Ride

SteelCityMan786
10-22-2006, 05:03 PM
BELIEVER RIGHT HERE.

SteelersGal17
10-22-2006, 05:03 PM
I still believe!

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Oh, I'm Believer!! I will always be a Believer!! Even if or when the time comes that our playoff chances are over, I still believe in fighting to the finish........we MUST build for next year. A couple of our rookies are improving and building confidence with every game. Never give up!! We are in no way way done collecting Lombardi trophies!!

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 05:12 PM
QUIT???? You must be kidding???!!! I just sat in a Steeler Bar with 200 of the faithful in the middle of Cincy to watch that game! We're NEVER done! We are the STEELER NATION!!!!!! :tt02:

MACH1
10-22-2006, 05:23 PM
I feel like I'm going to throw up after this game. But I still BELIEVE
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Stillers43
10-22-2006, 05:25 PM
It is going to be tough to win the division, but I can recall a team that won it all from the sixth seed! I believe baby! Go Steelers!

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Ya get an AMEN here!! I believe and bleed the Black n Gold ! If ya don't want to believe here's a forum for ya: www.bengals.com Don't let the door hit ya in the arse!!

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:30 PM
Ya get an AMEN here!! I believe and bleed the Black n Gold ! If ya don't want to believe here's a forum for ya: www.bengals.com Don't let the door hit ya in the arse!!

ewwwww..........even the thought of going there makes me itchy.........

siss
10-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Not only do I Believe but they will have to pry the Terrible Towl out of my cold dead hand!

SteelCzar76
10-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Yes - this was a tough, tough loss. Yes - our turnovers cost us this game. Yes - we allowed Vick to actually look like a QB today. Yes, yes, yes - we beat ourselves and there is no denying that fact.

We've been down before. No one believed in our Steelers but us.

Let's put this game behind us, pick our chins up off the floor and wave those Terrible Towels proudly. :tt02: Our Steelers aren't quitters and neither are we. Ready for the run? :thumbsup:

Do you BELIEVE??? Damned straight I do! :jammin: :banana: :helmet:

Just a little refresher................:thumbsup:

http://media.putfile.com/2005---What-A-Ride

:smile:

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD" (Until carried by six)

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Not only do I Believe but they will have to pry the Terrible Towl out of my cold dead hand!

Amen, sista!!

PAMillerGrrl83
10-22-2006, 06:06 PM
I believe. Just seeing Ben come back out and cheer the team on after the birds knocked him out kept my faith alive.

bozz723
10-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Just think we got oakland next week, and then denver. Two teams we will beat on. We will then be 4-4 and probably still one game out. However we have to play the ravens twice. So, technically we control our own destiny.

siss
10-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Lets just worry about next week right now. And whether or not our QB is going to be able to play or not.

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 06:23 PM
As was pointed out to me earlier, Oakland hasn't won a game yet so if Ben HAS to be out, next week would be the time. It was good to see him back on the sideline today though, at least.

Livinginthe past
10-22-2006, 06:32 PM
As was pointed out to me earlier, Oakland hasn't won a game yet so if Ben HAS to be out, next week would be the time. It was good to see him back on the sideline today though, at least.

Watch out Oakland is on a roll...they have a amassed a one game winning streak by hammering the hapless Arizona Dolphins!

Steelers should be way too strong in all areas for the Raiders

NM

Ohio Steeler
10-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Lets just worry about next week right now. And whether or not our QB is going to be able to play or not.

well said we need to just take it 1 sunday at a time :tt02:

Stillers#1
10-22-2006, 06:43 PM
What kinda ******* wouldn't believe? I BELIEVE!!!

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 07:19 PM
What kinda ******* wouldn't believe? I BELIEVE!!!

I like how you think!! :cheers:

clarient
10-22-2006, 07:24 PM
'cause I gotta have FAITH! 'Cause I watch all the games you play! And I play them toooooooo!!!

*dances*

HometownGal
10-22-2006, 08:18 PM
well said we need to just take it 1 sunday at a time :tt02:

Yep. It's too early to look down the road - we have to focus on each game and leave the prior games behind. Onward and upward! Tally ho, pip pip and all that jazz! :thumbsup:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Im a believer!!!

siss
10-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I have a blind faith that they will be just fine. Now if only our Qb could get some protection (im looking at you Simmons)!

Mamaduck43
10-22-2006, 08:38 PM
I will always believe...... Todays game just seemed to be like a roller coaster with highs, lows, excitement, anticipation, worry, and a big letdown at the end.... But I still remember running from the end of the Dips at Westview to get back in line for another ride.... And it was the same thing all over again......

I didn't get to watch the game last week - - - due to the quake and power outage - - - couldn't even really keep up with the score since the phones were goofy, too.... So I was all prepared today - - - Live feed radio, gameday, two message boards and then the frustration...... It just seems like the skill and the talent are there - - we all know that we have the best players on the planet - - - but they just seem to be having problems getting everything to work at the same time..... We have moments of brilliance, and those are so exciting - - - but we need to get some breaks in our favor and we need continued momentum - - - - we lose it and it is hard to get going again.......

It will happen - - and it CAN happen yet this year..... We cannot lose faith and we have to make sure that we continue to support our team.....

Through thick and thin - - - - Always a Steeler fan!!!!!!!

Steel Warrior
10-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Not to burst anybodies bubbles, but we just got our asses handed to us by Ron Mexico. We made him look like a Hall-Of-Famer with his BEST GAME EVER in throwing TD's! Our D is pretty pathetic; special teams, they're really special; O-line, pretty offensive.

I'm starting to get use to it though, the other teams QBs have been setting records all season, so this wasn't any different. Sorry, but I don't believe this team will go better than 7-9, you asked. :smoker:

steelpinstripe72
10-22-2006, 08:52 PM
Now if only our Qb could get some protection (im looking at you Simmons)!

No kidding...I don't know if this has been brought up or anything (here, anyway), but the guy that took Ben out was the guy that Kendall was supposed to be covering. Someone obviously saw that, because Kemo came in after that. I hope they see it from now on, because Kemo is a fracking beast.

In the words of Duran Duran, I've seen better times than right now, but I'm not going away. Also in the words of Duran Duran, you've got to believe it'll be alright in the end.

Black and gold forever. *wonders if anyone's going to burn their Steelers stuff in the dumpster outside her apartment like they did after the Cincinnati game :(*

Virginia_nasty
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
I feel like I'm going to throw up after this game. But I still BELIEVE

I agree with you but what a ride!
I'm not lost on the Steelers yet. The season is still early and we still have to play our division teams. :tt02: :tt02:

Virginia_nasty
10-22-2006, 09:01 PM
So is Big Ben going to play next week?

HometownGal
10-22-2006, 09:28 PM
No kidding...I don't know if this has been brought up or anything (here, anyway), but the guy that took Ben out was the guy that Kendall was supposed to be covering. Someone obviously saw that, because Kemo came in after that. I hope they see it from now on, because Kemo is a fracking beast.

In the words of Duran Duran, I've seen better times than right now, but I'm not going away. Also in the words of Duran Duran, you've got to believe it'll be alright in the end.

Black and gold forever. *wonders if anyone's going to burn their Steelers stuff in the dumpster outside her apartment like they did after the Cincinnati game :(*

It looked to me like 2 guys took Ben's head out while another was working on his legs. Ughhh - that was just ugly and when Ben didn't move for a few minutes, I got the same sick feeling in my stomach when a former Penguins left wing, Kevin Stevens, was hit and lay motionless on the ice for what seemed like an eternity.

Believe me, if you've been a Steelers fan for as long as I have, you've seen a helluva lot worse than what you saw today and what you've seen thus far this season.

If anyone burns their Steelers gear because of today's loss or anything else that may adversely affect the team in the coming weeks, they might as well put themselves out of their misery (and ours) by making sure they are wearing it and dive headfirst into the raging dumpster. Jackasses. :pity:

ExtonSteelFan
10-22-2006, 09:30 PM
That game had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I live in Eagles country but it was AWESOME to see the outpouring of Steelers fans today! Every time the Steelers made a big play the bar would erupt with cheering. I even think we out did the eagles fans at the bar!

With that said, we need to stop turning the damn ball over and we'll be fine dammit! Santonio is starting to come around in our offense and he's starting to play more of a role in each game which is nice to see. If this team can get it together on special teams and work on protecting the football we will win alot of games. I was absolutley thrilled to see how Ben played today and Hines was exceptional to say the least. Let's get this one behind us and move on to Oakland!

MattsMe
10-22-2006, 09:38 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20060123pd_fan_believe_fbnPJ_450.jpg

'Nuff said.

SteelerFanInCA
10-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Still believe.

SteelCzar76
10-22-2006, 09:44 PM
Believe me, if you've been a Steelers fan for as long as I have, you've seen a helluva lot worse than what you saw today and what you've seen thus far this season.

If anyone burns their Steelers gear because of today's loss or anything else that may adversely affect the team in the coming weeks, they might as well put themselves out of their misery (and ours) by making sure they are wearing it and dive headfirst into the raging dumpster. Jackasses. :pity:

LMAO,....Yeah i can remember alot of "less than stellar" Steeler seasons and or Play. (And will no doubt see more if i live that long)
But the thing that's most frustrating about our current unit is the number of players that are having the "Brain Fart's". (It's usually mostly the QB that kills us)
Oh, well,...... it's a Dog Year,....what are you gonna do huh ? LOL We just gotta keep fighting,......if ya gotta go,....go on your shield.:helmet:

"Hail Caesar,.....HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

Steel12
10-22-2006, 10:27 PM
I believe that we fumble too fukkin much!!!!

HometownGal
10-22-2006, 10:47 PM
We just gotta keep fighting,......if ya gotta go,....go on your shield.:helmet:

That's the spirit! :tt02:

MJ5150
10-23-2006, 02:57 AM
No one is getting my seat on the Steeler bus....NO ONE!

I'm driving down to Oakland for the game, totally confident that I will see a Steeler win.

-Mike

Need4spd
10-23-2006, 04:23 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20060123pd_fan_believe_fbnPJ_450.jpg

'Nuff said.

Amen! I do BELIEVE. And I just have to say... Man I love that picture!

83-Steelers-43
10-23-2006, 05:10 AM
I always believe, but I'm very concerned at this point in time and I'm not the only.....

"It's going to be tough after today's loss, going back to the Super Bowl," defensive end Brett Keisel said. "I'm not saying we can't do it, obviously, but we're making it that much harder on ourselves."

AvoidLLoyd95
10-23-2006, 05:20 AM
They have started 3-4 before and made it to the AFC Championship Game. ALWAYS believe.

X-Terminator
10-23-2006, 05:54 AM
I believe. I ALWAYS believe!

ARKIESTEEL
10-23-2006, 06:15 AM
I believe. I ALWAYS believe!

I could not say it better

Justin Otstott
10-23-2006, 06:49 AM
I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!! What a game that was, I almost had a damn heart attack! lol

stlrtruck
10-23-2006, 07:07 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Time to rebound, and do what we do best! Start with Oakland and make another run!!!

HometownGal
10-23-2006, 08:13 AM

Time to rebound, and do what we do best! Start with Oakland and make another run!!!

Preach it brotha! :jammin: :tt02:

floodcitygirl
10-23-2006, 08:23 AM

Time to rebound, and do what we do best! Start with Oakland and make another run!!!Thanks for the attitude! :thumbsup:

Blitzburgh
10-23-2006, 08:28 AM
Do I believe in the organization ... that they'll turn it around and become contenders again? You bet your ass I do. Being a Steelers fan is a privilege ... not a right. However, if it's this year you are referring to .... I'm just not feel'en it. This is not to say I don't think we can't turn things around and still have an above .500 season, but the realist in me is just saying ..... "Sorry, a post season run isn't going to happen this year"

We have a huge amount of talent on this team, the Steelers just need to find a way of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

Infamix
10-23-2006, 08:31 AM
Of course I believe. What makes me so mad is, this team is great. They're really good, but it's always those one or two careless turnovers that change the momentum of the game. Seriously, if those turnovers stop, Pittsburgh is a top tier team in this league.

In Cowher We Trust
10-23-2006, 08:32 AM
i will always be a believer

memphissteelergirl
10-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Always Believe!!!

SteelersWoman
10-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Sunday's heartbreak to me was that no matter WHAT happened during all 4 quarters, it came down to what side a coin landed on. It could've just as easily landed in our favor, but it didn't--and that's the way the ball bounces--or the coin flips.

Should our guys have played well enough to not get us in that position? Most assuredly, but that's not what happened, so hence our fate hinged on the flip of a coin. Pretty crappy way of deciding it if you ask me, but no one did, so I'll shut up about that :flap:

As far as the question...Do I believe?....
After last year? Heck, you can't even BE a Steelers fan and not realize that "almost" anything's possible! I will let "realism" set in when it's completely over--for this season. When the chance to get in the playoffs is over, then I'll concede.

However, I really won't be disappointed if they don't--there's always next year, right?? :thumbsup:

I love the Steelers either way it goes! :bouncy: I'm thankful for the wild ride they took us on last year, and I'll never forget that--not as long as I live :tt02:

memphissteelergirl
10-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Sunday's heartbreak to me was that no matter WHAT happened during all 4 quarters, it came down to what side a coin landed on. It could've just as easily landed in our favor, but it didn't--and that's the way the ball bounces--or the coin flips.

Should our guys have played well enough to not get us in that position? Most assuredly, but that's not what happened, so hence our fate hinged on the flip of a coin. Pretty crappy way of deciding it if you ask me, but no one did, so I'll shut up about that :flap:

As far as the question...Do I believe?....
After last year? Heck, you can't even BE a Steelers fan and not realize that "almost" anything's possible! I will let "realism" set in when it's completely over--for this season. When the chance to get in the playoffs is over, then I'll concede.

However, I really won't be disappointed if they don't--there's always next year, right?? :thumbsup:

I love the Steelers either way it goes! :bouncy: I'm thankful for the wild ride they took us on last year, and I'll never forget that--not as long as I live :tt02:

:iagree:

Well said!! :tt02: :thumbsup:

ItaliaFem
10-23-2006, 10:08 AM
I will always believe. It is my fault. Last week, i actually took my terrible Towel form 1978 out and held it during the KC game because I knew we needed that win. I didn't yesterday because the bar was playing both the Eagles and the Steelers at the same time. Blame me for the loss.

SteelerFanInCA
10-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Vick made the throws when he had to. He did a great job of getting the ball to crumpler. We didn't stop them.

RunWillieRun
10-23-2006, 10:24 AM
I, for one, will always believe. Especially considering what happened last year. A few less turnovers and the Steelers could be above .500 right now. Oh well, the past is the past. They should be able to get back on track against Oakland (as long as they remember to hold onto the ball). Here's to a 12-4 record this year!!! LET'S GO STEELERS!!!!

sumo
10-23-2006, 10:45 AM
True fans don't ever stop believing - they look at positive things in each game win or loss -- yesterday, we saw Hines Ward play one of his best games ever -- Big Ben and Batch both looked sharp ... protection was great --being from AZ, I follow the Cardinals also as in Arizona Cardinals not St Louis - so I'm used to looking at other things besides wins and losses -- the Steelers fix a few things and they can beat any team in the league

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 10:56 AM
I am a Steelers fan through and through. I'm not some bandwagon Patriots or Packers fan.

Big D
10-23-2006, 11:11 AM
i have faith that we can have a strong ending to our season. Bens getting better with every passing week. And willie parker should me alot of strength yesterday. I think we just need to pull everything together.

noto45
10-23-2006, 12:26 PM
HELL YES I DO!!!!!!

HometownGal
10-23-2006, 12:30 PM
True fans don't ever stop believing - they look at positive things in each game win or loss -- yesterday, we saw Hines Ward play one of his best games ever -- Big Ben and Batch both looked sharp ... protection was great --being from AZ, I follow the Cardinals also as in Arizona Cardinals not St Louis - so I'm used to looking at other things besides wins and losses -- the Steelers fix a few things and they can beat any team in the league

Great post, sumo! :thumbsup: :iagree:

IA Stiller
10-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Totally believe. There's nothing that makes me think they can't. The talent is there. They just can't seem to play a complete game.

blackngoldbaby
10-23-2006, 04:07 PM
I WILL FOREVER BELIVE IN THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!I WILL ALWAYS WAVE MY TERRIBLE TOWL NO MATTER WHAT!!!:tt02: :tt02: :jammin:

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-23-2006, 04:21 PM
:tt02: Always Believe!:tt02:

83-Steelers-43
10-23-2006, 04:30 PM
He also believes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_QPYGykg04

Black@Gold Forever32
10-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Well 2-4 isn't the start I thought the Steelers would have before the season started. The Steelers are not dead yet. This team is still talented enough to win 8 straight games and really get back in the hunt.

What the fellow Pats fans that post on this site seem to forget that their great Pats missed the playoffs the next year after their first Super Bowl win. So if the Steelers do indeed end up like the 2002 Pats. Just like that Pats team the Steelers have the talent to rebound and make a Super Bowl run next year.

But can we just focus on the Oakland Raiders at the moment.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Well 2-4 isn't the start I thought the Steelers would have before the season started. The Steelers are not dead yet. This team is still talented enough to win 8 straight games and really get back in the hunt.

What the fellow Pats fans that post on this site seem to forget that their great Pats missed the playoffs the next year after their first Super Bowl win. So if the Steelers do indeed end up like the 2002 Pats. Just like that Pats team the Steelers have the talent to rebound and make a Super Bowl run next year.

Well there is potential for any one of a number of scenario's of course.

I haven't written the Steelers off just yet (I prefer my eggs hardboiled - not all over my face :wink02:) - and I have a sneaking suspicion that the Ravens are not all they have cracked up to be so far.

The Patriots did indeed fail to make the postseason the year after they won their 1st SB - but they then went onto win back-2-back titles - those are in the book and cant be altered.

I'll take 3 birds in the hand over any amount you can offer me in the bush.

NM

emmysDAD
10-23-2006, 04:54 PM
This season isn't over yet...The Ravens are not the team everyone said they were at the begining of the season...and I am sorry burn me if you want for saying this, Neither are the Bengals..the Steelers out played them in the last game, and the bengals were lucky to get out of that game with a win. this is the AFC north, and this is our division...I believe, and so does Emily(2-4-6)

Black@Gold Forever32
10-23-2006, 04:56 PM
Well there is potential for any one of a number of scenario's of course.

I haven't written the Steelers off just yet (I prefer my eggs hardboiled - not all over my face :wink02:) - and I have a sneaking suspicion that the Ravens are not all they have cracked up to be so far.

The Patriots did indeed fail to make the postseason the year after they won their 1st SB - but they then went onto win back-2-back titles - those are in the book and cant be altered.

I'll take 3 birds in the hand over any amount you can offer me in the bush.

NM

Man I'm not writing the Steelers off yet either. But they have to stop turning the ball over and start putting a winning streak together. Only 10 games left so it has to start this week vs the Raiders which should be the only focus at this time.

But I'm also looking at the big picture and the future of this team. The reason I mention the Pats. I remember reading after the Pats won the Super Bowl in 2003 that some of the players said that they did get big headed and didn't focus as much during the 2002 season since the Pats did win it all in 2001. Just saying the same could be happening to the Steelers. Its just my opinion. But this season isn't over yet. I'm still keeping the faith of this team that they will turn it around. If not though they still will be my team. Even if the Steelers finish 2-14. Black@Gold until I die.

Mosca
10-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Well, yeah, I believe!

This year reminds me a lot of '77. Too many distractions, too many assumptions. This is a good team with some of the best talent in the NFL. But that doesn't count for much... you still have to win. Wasted potential is the most common resource on this planet. It could easily happen that we finish 9-7.

These guys are already thinking about Oakland. That's the way to do it, one game at a time.

Tom

Atlanta Dan
10-23-2006, 06:11 PM
I believe in this team but not in this season and not in the manner the HC has handled his exit strategy.

Good point about the '77 team, which was lucky to even make the playoffs as the defense began to slide from its 1976 peak and the Steelers were evolving from a run first team to the Bradshaw/Swann/Stallworth show. That team came back when many thought it was the start of a decline to win 2 more SBs and I think this team has several good years ahead as the offense retools from the heavy run emphasis of 2004-05 and new blood is worked in on the defense.

SteelerFanInCA
10-23-2006, 06:21 PM

Yes, the focus at hand should be on Oakland and nothing more.

Watching Steelers Football One Week At A Time.

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

HometownGal
10-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Good point about the '77 team, which was lucky to even make the playoffs as the defense began to slide from its 1976 peak and the Steelers were evolving from a run first team to the Bradshaw/Swann/Stallworth show. That team came back when many thought it was the start of a decline to win 2 more SBs and I think this team has several good years ahead as the offense retools from the heavy run emphasis of 2004-05 and new blood is worked in on the defense.

Absofreakinlutely! :cheers: In the event the Steelers don't make the playoffs this season, we can look forward with great anticipation to next season, as we have a good nucleus with some very talented and promising young guns on both sides of the ball. That being said, though, until they are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, I am going to continue to believe that they will turn it around - there's still plenty of football to be played. :tt02: On to Oakland!

klick81
10-24-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm trying very hard to believe. Let's just play some Steeler football DAMMIT!!!

Steel_Bus_24
10-24-2006, 12:10 PM
If we don't cut out the turnovers, we arn't going anywhere

Please Cowher get the team focused, because this team has too much talent to be giving games away like this.

We are in a tough spot, and we'll see what they are made of in the next three weeks.

I still have faith but man is it difficult to watch them gift wrap games like they are doing.

herewegosteelers
10-24-2006, 12:13 PM
:tt02: Believer? OH YES!! I am wearing my Steelers shirt proudly today 2 work, I wore my Ben jersey proudly after the game, & I will continue wearing my steelers gear & supporting my boys NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS> I have Steelers tat on my arm. A guy at the bar after the game says "I bet you regret that" I have had my tat for 3 years now, and PROUD of it!! GO STEELERS!! I HAVE FAITH!!!! :shout:

HometownGal
10-24-2006, 03:01 PM
:tt02: Believer? OH YES!! I am wearing my Steelers shirt proudly today 2 work, I wore my Ben jersey proudly after the game, & I will continue wearing my steelers gear & supporting my boys NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS> I have Steelers tat on my arm. A guy at the bar after the game says "I bet you regret that" I have had my tat for 3 years now, and PROUD of it!! GO STEELERS!! I HAVE FAITH!!!! :shout:

What a great black and gold 'tude! :tt02:

To the guy at the bar, the appropo response would have been....

"Would you like to kiss the Steelers tatoo on my ass?" :thumbsup:

C'mon people - let's not be a Michael Vick and infect others with critters - let's continue to back OUR Steelers and infect each other and every Steelers fan we know with pride in our team and faith that this team is going to begin their victory run this Sunday! :tt02: :cheers:

DoctorJanSteelerFan
10-24-2006, 03:45 PM
:helmet: Believe it. :helmet: The Steeler Nation is still the greatest nation on earth! :tt02:
We have the greatest team, greatest fans :cheers: and.. don't you think we could bring about world peace? :peace: OK OK... but let's back our guys, bring out Batch, get Ben healthy, and keep supporting the faith with the "Terrible Towel" kids. (God bless Myron Cope):tt02:
:sign04::helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

RoethlisBURGHer
10-24-2006, 04:51 PM
I BELIEVE!

Cinci and Baltimore aren't as good as advertised either.

herewegosteelers
10-24-2006, 06:15 PM

I also being from Az. know what you are talkin about. :dang:

herewegosteelers
10-24-2006, 06:23 PM
What a great black and gold 'tude! :tt02:

To the guy at the bar, the appropo response would have been....

"Would you like to kiss the Steelers tatoo on my ass?" :thumbsup:

C'mon people - let's not be a Michael Vick and infect others with critters - let's continue to back OUR Steelers and infect each other and every Steelers fan we know with pride in our team and faith that this team is going to begin their victory run this Sunday! :tt02: :cheers:

You are right bout that sista. Believe me it made me laugh:sofunny:
He is a idiot who didnt know the first thing about football. He was just upset cuz I wouldn't pay any attention to him while the game was on.:tt02:

shevdog
10-24-2006, 06:40 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/shevdog/pic/0002seky.jpg
As dim as things look now, I still believe!

FSUBoo
10-25-2006, 02:19 AM
I don't have much more to add than what's been said already. A true fan is someone who follows his team in the thick and thin of things. It hasn't been hard to be a Steelers fan, cause for as long as I've been a fan, they've had competitive teams. As far as believing, I would still be a fan even if they didn't win a game for over a season. That will never happen, but my faith in the Steelers is unshakable, unflappable, or however you want to put it. Lets get things back on track against Oakland, and turn the season around. GO STEELERS!

SteelBreeze
10-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Everything will be better sunday, Beleive That!

steelergirlrocks
10-25-2006, 07:57 PM
I believe!!

stillers4me
10-25-2006, 08:00 PM
I don't have much more to add than what's been said already. A true fan is someone who follows his team in the thick and thin of things. It hasn't been hard to be a Steelers fan, cause for as long as I've been a fan, they've had competitive teams. As far as believing, I would still be a fan even if they didn't win a game for over a season. That will never happen, but my faith in the Steelers is unshakable, unflappable, or however you want to put it. Lets get things back on track against Oakland, and turn the season around. GO STEELERS!

:cheers:

58ForLife
10-25-2006, 08:33 PM
You got a believer right here!!!!! This team rallies when it's backs are against the wall and I expect nothing different this year.

:tt02:

HometownGal
10-25-2006, 10:22 PM
You got a believer right here!!!!! This team rallies when it's backs are against the wall and I expect nothing different this year.

:tt02:

Amen my Steeler brother! :tt02: