PDA

View Full Version : Looks like.....

Livinginthe past
10-22-2006, 05:04 PM
.........all the threads are being closed!

Melt down in Steel town!

NM

bigdogluvit
10-22-2006, 05:12 PM

Melt down in Steel town!

NM

they can dish it out but they cant take it

hardwork
10-22-2006, 05:12 PM

Melt down in Steel town!

NM

The Patriots are 5 and 1!?! Geez, you mean that team that was falling apart, letting all their good players go, owned by a cheap SOB, QBacked by a guy who can't throw the long ball, doomed to be defeated by Miami, that 5 and 1 Patriots team?

SteelCityMan786
10-22-2006, 05:13 PM
I reopend the one thread. And yes we can take it. Threads were closed because personal attacks were being put out.

Livinginthe past
10-22-2006, 05:15 PM
5 and 1!?! Geez, you mean that team that was falling apart, letting all their good players go, owned by a cheap SOB, QBacked by a guy who can't throw the long ball, doomed to be defeated by Miami, that 5 and 1 team?

Thats the very same team.

Look HW, you had a good team for a few years there but these things work in cycles - now its time for your New England Patriots to 'rebuild' for another go in a few years time.

I dont want to hear your excuses that the Patriots have lost players consistently since they became successful either!

You simply can't expect to run a team on the cheap and then win consistently.

NM

bigdogluvit
10-22-2006, 05:23 PM
I reopend the one thread. And yes we can take it. Threads were closed because personal attacks were being put out.

fair enough

CantStop85
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Awfully quiet these days...

augustashark
10-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Awfully quiet these days...

Where were you last week big mouth. Thats what I thought.

CantStop85
10-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Where were you last week big mouth. Thats what I thought.
I was right here watching you guys pound your chests. :tt02:

wildjames
10-22-2006, 09:19 PM

yeah go stillers !!!!!!!!fsdlfkasjd

MattsMe
10-22-2006, 09:51 PM
Thank goodness for our resident Patriot fans. Without their 5 years of fandom and the infinite wisdom acquired from it, we naive, ignorant Steeler fans would be lost. Reading posts from such seasoned fans who've "been there, done that" is so very educating. We can only hope that when we grow up and have followed a team for 5 whole years we'll be just as wise.

Livinginthe past
10-22-2006, 11:09 PM
Thank goodness for our resident Patriot fans. Without their 5 years of fandom and the infinite wisdom acquired from it, we naive, ignorant Steeler fans would be lost. Reading posts from such seasoned fans who've "been there, done that" is so very educating. We can only hope that when we grow up and have followed a team for 5 whole years we'll be just as wise.

See, its not so difficult to give out credit is it Mattsme?

Even your worst Patriots bandwagonner has 5 years to fall back on.

This recent edition of 'Steeler faithful' have but a single year...and it shows.

Oh, and good luck with the 'growing up' I know you'll get there :wink02:

NM

tony hipchest
10-22-2006, 11:17 PM

thats cute and all but bengalfans whereabouts were nailed down last week:

the bengalfans havent responded to much lately. i think theyre all hospitalized from caving in their little pre-pubescent girly chests, from thumping them so hard after the bengals beat the steelers.

hardwork
10-22-2006, 11:40 PM
Oh, and good luck with the 'growing up' I know you'll get there :wink02:

NM

I wouldn't bet on it.

Did they really think they were going to repeat? Did they think they were in our league? Did they think their team had the kind of guts it takes to win in February and then turn around and put it all together again by the next September or October? Did they think they had a Tom Brady, or a Rodney Harrison, or a Teddy Bruschi, on their team, let alone a group of those kind of guys? Did they think they could lose a guy like the Bus and just keep on rolling like he'd never been there?

It'll take a group like that a decade to grow up. At least.

HW

augustashark
10-22-2006, 11:48 PM
I wouldn't bet on it.

Did they really think they were going to repeat? Did they think they were in our league? Did they think their team had the kind of guts it takes to win in February and then turn around and put it all together again by the next September or October? Did they think they had a Tom Brady, or a Rodney Harrison, or a Teddy Bruschi, on their team, let alone a group of those kind of guys? Did they think they could lose a guy like the Bus and just keep on rolling like he'd never been there?

HW

Nor did you guys after your 1st SB. Remember, think before you post. It's becoming a habit with you.:wave:

MattsMe
10-22-2006, 11:50 PM
Nor did you guys after your 1st SB. Remember, think before you post. It's becoming a habit with you.:wave:

I have HW on ignore, but getting to read his post when you quoted it was a little amusing. Thanks for the laugh.

hardwork
10-23-2006, 12:07 AM
You guys are a riot. You won't have the same team that went to the last SB ever again. The Bus is gone. Cowher might be gone. Roethlisberger won't be in the league another 2 years.

Enjoy your blip on the radar and then get to the back of the line were you belong.

tony hipchest
10-23-2006, 12:23 AM
you would think our resident patfans would know to act like they been there before. you can tell they hopped on the wagon just in time for the patriots meager 3rd sb win (especially hardworm).

their wors nightmare is having their ass handed to them by the steelers at foxboro so of course theyre gonna crow when the steelers lose. their braggadacio is just a reciprocol of the fear of having their dreams crushed in 2001 and 2004.

im not too worried about the pats "dynasty" and 5-1 record though. this years weakened squad still hasnt proven it can beat the elite teams like steelers, denver, san diego, colts, etc. miami, bills, jets, and the bungles just dont cut the afc mustard.

securing a playoff bye will be like a playoff win to them but i dont see it hapenning.

hardwork
10-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Yeah, the elite Steelers, lol.

tony hipchest
10-23-2006, 01:08 AM
Yeah, the elite Steelers, lol.

miami, bills, jets, and the bungles just dont cut the afc mustard.

steelers would smack the pats silly. you would run for nothing, have no one to pass to, and that secondary couldnt hang with everyone we roll out.

hardwork
10-23-2006, 01:31 AM
Your shit is even weaker then the Steelers shit.

tony hipchest
10-23-2006, 01:38 AM
Your shit is even weaker then the Steelers shit.quit crying hardworm and act like a champion!

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 02:00 AM
I wouldn't bet on it.

HW

I nominate this for the most delusional thing ever written on an internet message board. I love Patriots fans, I really do. Ten years ago, you couldn't find enough of them to fill Boston Garden. Now they're all over the place beating their chests talking about how long they've been fans.

Tell you what, when your owner commands the respect that our owner does and when your fan base can act like you've been there before, come back and talk smack. Until then, you're simply an annoyance to real football fans.

And to Bengal fans, you've always been and always will be, the biggest joke in the NFL.

hardwork
10-23-2006, 04:09 AM
Thank god the Celtics fans around here aren't like the Squeeler fans. They, the Celtics fans, know the difference between yesterday and today.

Can you imagine. This little Squeeler team won all of 4 SBs in the last century and they think that makes them god of the gridiron. Christ the Celtics won that many championships 4 times over and they never acted like the Little Squeelers.

Stillers#1
10-23-2006, 06:19 AM
You guys are a riot. You won't have the same team that went to the last SB ever again. The Bus is gone. Cowher might be gone. Roethlisberger won't be in the league another 2 years.

Enjoy your blip on the radar and then get to the back of the line were you belong.

Dude, sometimes I am content to just read your posts and chuckle. But to say Ben won't be in the league in two years, I don't know if you're being sarcastic, or if you hit the bong hard today. I'll give it to the Pats, they prove most people wrong year in and year out. However, they are much like the seahawks being that they play in a weak divsion. Yes, I was tooting the dolphins horn this year, and I really thought they would give the pats a run for their money. Seriously though, who have you guys played this year? No on really, except a Denver team that continued their ownership of you. You did handle the bungles, something we couldn't do. I'll tell ya though, playing buffalo twice in the first 6 games has to suck, I mean, they are so good it's scary.

We found out how real the pats are last year in denver, and chances are we will see tom brady and his "recievers" fold again in the playoffs this year. You have 6 "gimmes" the rest fo the way, if you go anything other than 11-5 this season should be considered a loss for you. Thank the NFL for the easy schedule, and then get back to rooting for the red sox, b/c the pats won't be playing in february.

As far as our "blip on the radar", well we were winning super bowls while you were still sporting the leagues ugliest uniforms. We belong and pretty much always shave been, at the top of the NFL. While we take the next "decade" to mature, your best two defensive player will be retired, or playing for the browns, brady will seriously condsider a career as a male model, and BB will actually morph into the next bill parcells, and have the biggest fupa ever. And I'll be the first one there to tell you, " I told you so" Your season is sham so far, so live it up, it won't last.

Mosca
10-23-2006, 09:11 AM

LOL, whatever. I'm privileged to be a Steelers fan, come hell or high water, first place or last. Win or lose. There's always another season, championships are never forever. But being a fan of the B&G is priceless regardless of the team's fortunes.

Good luck to the Pats; they have a good team and they play the game the way it's supposed to be played. But so do we. If we lose, we lose. If we win, we win. Next.

Tom

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 10:51 AM
A Patriots fan is the last fan on Earth who should be talking about going back to where we belong. You are the perfect example of a team who's had a little success and all of a sudden you think you're a dynasty. The Packers, 49ers, Steelers, and Cowboys are the cornerstone franchises on which all champions are judged.

What's really amazing is the sheer amount of disrespect you show us on our website. I'm not sure if everyone in Boston acts like you, but I certainly hope not. I respect what the Patriots have done and I respect the franchise. I don't like your team, but I do respect them.

Most of the time, you're just an annoying little fly on the wall. You spout out ridiculous Jim Rome like nonsense and we all laugh. Kind of like the class clown or the stoner we all knew in high school. But on occassion you really go above and beyond. To say Ben will be out of football in two years shows that you know nothing about the NFL. All you seem to know is Boston Patriots (not New England because not everyone in New England roots for the Patriots) have won some Super Bowls with their meterosexual qb and their King of Cheap Shots saftey. If you really want to talk trash, you might want to go and start with Jax or Tampa because you're messing with Western Pa right now ******* and we don't kind your type of blanket disrespect very well.

MACH1
10-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Come back and talk your s*** after n.e. pats have over 20 years of exelence. Not just a few years.

SteelerFanInCA
10-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Thank god the Celtics fans around here aren't like the Squeeler fans. They, the Celtics fans, know the difference between yesterday and today.

Can you imagine. This little Squeeler team won all of 4 SBs in the last century and they think that makes them god of the gridiron. Christ the Celtics won that many championships 4 times over and they never acted like the Little Squeelers.

:flipoff: :flipoff:

sumo
10-23-2006, 11:36 AM
LOL, whatever. I'm privileged to be a Steelers fan, come hell or high water, first place or last. Win or lose. There's always another season, championships are never forever. But being a fan of the B&G is priceless regardless of the team's fortunes.

Good luck to the Pats; they have a good team and they play the game the way it's supposed to be played. But so do we. If we lose, we lose. If we win, we win. Next.

Tom

Good point -- what do you gain by predicting the misfortunes of a team? - we're all gonna stop being fans because the BUS retires and Ben has a few bad games??? The Steelers go 2-14 this year, we'll still be here next year -- the Patriots of all teams should know that with the way the NFL is today - you can go 5-11 one year and the next year be a contender -- where would the Pats be right now if Bledsoe doesn't get smoked on the sideline? Tuck rule? Things change - teams change ...big deal

hardwork
10-23-2006, 01:12 PM
You Squeeler fans remind me of the hicks in Maine who call everyone who isn't from there flat landers.

Mosca
10-23-2006, 01:20 PM
You Squeeler fans remind me of the hicks in Maine who call everyone who isn't from there flat landers.

LOL, thanks bean eater. :flap:

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 02:07 PM
Does anything you write on this website make any sense?

HometownGal
10-23-2006, 02:24 PM

Do the math before you open your yap and start waving your pom poms. What the hell do the Celtics' championships have to do with the Steelers and/or Pats championships? :dang: 45 year histories of both franchises from the time the (Boston) New England Patriots came into the NFL.

New England Patriots (1960 - 2005)
14 playoff appearances
9 Division Championships
5 Conference Championships
3 Super Bowl trophies

Pittsburgh Steelers (1960 - 2005)
21 playoff appearances
17 Division Championships
6 Conference Championships
5 Super Bowl trophies

I rest my case. :flap: :flap:

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 02:48 PM
you would think our resident patfans would know to act like they been there before. you can tell they hopped on the wagon just in time for the patriots meager 3rd sb win (especially hardworm).

their wors nightmare is having their ass handed to them by the steelers at foxboro so of course theyre gonna crow when the steelers lose. their braggadacio is just a reciprocol of the fear of having their dreams crushed in 2001 and 2004.

im not too worried about the pats "dynasty" and 5-1 record though. this years weakened squad still hasnt proven it can beat the elite teams like steelers, denver, san diego, colts, etc. miami, bills, jets, and the bungles just dont cut the afc mustard.

securing a playoff bye will be like a playoff win to them but i dont see it hapenning.

Thats pretty funny.

What you the 5-1 Patriots possibly have to prove by playing 2-4 AFCN makeweights the Steelers?

Sure, I can see how it would be some kind of SB for you guys, the chance for a little revenge before the Patriots pack their bags for the playoffs and the Steelers sit at home with the popcorn and a dvd of Bettis' greatest moments.

Its laughable that you cant give the Bengals their due, they are two games better than you and have beaten you head to head - then again we pretty much owned the Bengals in our match up too.

Do you watch the defensive masterclass the Patriots gave that day and superimpose black'n'gold uniforms over the rampaging D?

I bet you do.

The fact is, the Steelers could only ever get it done with this generation of players when the Patriots werent there to put them where they belong.

Come into Foxboro and beat the Patriots?

Maybe your team should trying winnign the big ones at home before they get lofty aspirations of beating the team of the decade.

Thanks for the giggle.

NM

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 03:06 PM
How do you fit that ego through doors?

I guess you have to puff out your chest when you live in a city billions in debt because of a tunnel system that's falling apart, has a baseball team being run straight into the ground by a vengeful GM, has hockey and basketball teams that don't remember what the playoffs look like, and is generally considered the most racist place outside of the southeast US.

So keep beating your chest on an opposing team's website. Somehow someway I'm willing to bet that all the posts you make give some twisted sense of fulfillment in an otherwise pathetic and wasted excuse of a life.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 03:16 PM
How do you fit that ego through doors?

I guess you have to puff out your chest when you live in a city billions in debt because of a tunnel system that's falling apart, has a baseball team being run straight into the ground by a vengeful GM, has hockey and basketball teams that don't remember what the playoffs look like, and is generally considered the most racist place outside of the southeast US.

So keep beating your chest on an opposing team's website. Somehow someway I'm willing to bet that all the posts you make give some twisted sense of fulfillment in an otherwise pathetic and wasted excuse of a life.

Through what door?

The cyber door to this website?

Maybe you should set up a forum to specifically deal with the highly stimulating subject of decaying tunnels?

Last time I looked this was a football forum - makes sense that we'd talk football here.

Maybe you just need to learn a little humility - I was here to give the Steelers their props when they won the SB.

You have a nice day now.

NM

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 03:39 PM
I suggest you look again because this is a "smack" forum and not a football forum.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 03:49 PM
I suggest you look again because this is a "smack" forum and not a football forum.

I'll take a step back and wait for all the traffic to come flooding through this forum from people who want to discuss transport networks then!

I know this site would be one of the first flagged up on a typical google search of 'decaying tunnels'

NM

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-23-2006, 04:05 PM
This season is far from over! There are still ten more games to play possibly more. As for the Patsy's don't worry they will be bounced out again in the first round thanks to their soft schedule.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 04:12 PM
This season is far from over! There are still ten more games to play possibly more. As for the Patsy's don't worry they will be bounced out again in the first round thanks to their soft schedule.

When did we get bounced out in the first round?

NM

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-23-2006, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=Livinginthe past;165256]When did we get bounced out in the first round?

NM[/QUOTE1999,1998,1995,1987,1983,1978,1976. Granted some of these were divisional games, but it was the first game they played in the playoffs.:cheers:

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-23-2006, 04:36 PM
You see New England did have a football team before the start of the new millennium. Its just that they weren't very good.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=Livinginthe past;165256]When did we get bounced out in the first round?

NM[/QUOTE1999,1998,1995,1987,1978,1976. Granted some of these were divisional games, but it was the first game they played in the playoffs.:cheers:

Oh I see. So some of them werent the first round after all?

I just hope Drew Bledsoe can get his shit together in time for the playoffs this year - or else we'll have to rely on drafting a QB in the 6th round who will go 11-1 in post season play.... :wink02:

NM

Mosca
10-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Once there were these mole men, who lived under the ground? And they used to build tunnels, not just to live in but for sport. Because they lived in dens, and dug tunnels from the dens to the surface, but the other tunnels they dug, the long ones under the ground, they built those as competition. Longest, widest, deepest, fastest. the usual stuff.

There was this tunnel team from Newen Gland, and they built what poepl said was the bestest tunnel EVAR! it ROCKED!!!!111! They scored like, 1187 points for their tunnel, which was a new tunnel record. Do you get it, LOSERZ? It was the best tunnel EVAR!

The tunnel team from Pitt Sburgh, they also built a fantastic tunnel; it went under rivers. It was a great tunnel, and maybe it was the best tunnel EVAR, but maybe not, too; I mean, y'know? Everyone was all in awe about the tunnel in Newen Gland.

But THEN. Just when the MOLE KING was about to give out the prize for GREATEST TUNNEL EVAR, the tunnel through Newen Gland EFFIN' COLLAPSED!

So EFF YOU GUYS. SO THERE. I don't want to hear it any more. YER EFFIN' TUNNEL EFFIN' FELL DOWN, MAN. YOU SUCK.

Any questions, email 'em to MOSCA@WGAFS.COM.

Tom

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-23-2006, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=CapeCod Steel Head;165270]

Oh I see. So some of them werent the first round after all?

I just hope Drew Bledsoe can get his shit together in time for the playoffs this year - or else we'll have to rely on drafting a QB in the 6th round who will go 11-1 in post season play.... :wink02:

NMNo only the 1999,1995,1983 games were Wild Card losses.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Once there were these mole men, who lived under the ground? And they used to build tunnels, not just to live in but for sport. Because they lived in dens, and dug tunnels from the dens to the surface, but the other tunnels they dug, the long ones under the ground, they built those as competition. Longest, widest, deepest, fastest. the usual stuff.

There was this tunnel team from Newen Gland, and they built what poepl said was the bestest tunnel EVAR! it ROCKED!!!!111! They scored like, 1187 points for their tunnel, which was a new tunnel record. Do you get it, LOSERZ? It was the best tunnel EVAR!

The tunnel team from Pitt Sburgh, they also built a fantastic tunnel; it went under rivers. It was a great tunnel, and maybe it was the best tunnel EVAR, but maybe not, too; I mean, y'know? Everyone was all in awe about the tunnel in Newen Gland.

But THEN. Just when the MOLE KING was about to give out the prize for GREATEST TUNNEL EVAR, the tunnel through Newen Gland EFFIN' COLLAPSED!

So EFF YOU GUYS. SO THERE. I don't want to hear it any more. YER EFFIN' TUNNEL EFFIN' FELL DOWN, MAN. YOU SUCK.

Any questions, email 'em to MOSCA@WGAFS.COM.

Tom

Ha ha.

That possibly the funniest,sharpest post I have read on this forum in a long, long time.

You have quite the eye for satire.

:cheers:

NM

CantStop85
10-23-2006, 05:26 PM
This statement is laughable. Let me get this straight...the Steelers are 2-4 and are an elite team, yet the Pats are 5-1 and they aren't?

And the Bengals don't cut the AFC mustard? Wait, didn't they beat the Steelers this year? And oh wait, didn't the Patriots manhandle the Bengals the week after? So basically the Steelers couldn't beat a team that the Patriots destroyed.

The Steelers are not a dominate team this year...they weren't even a dominate team last year. Barring a missed Vanderjagt field goal and a miracle tackle by Ben (not to mention the CP injury), the Steelers never would have even made it to the Superbowl. You got your Lombardi last year, be happy with it.

augustashark
10-23-2006, 05:44 PM
This statement is laughable. Let me get this straight...the Steelers are 2-4 and are an elite team, yet the Pats are 5-1 and they aren't?

And the Bengals don't cut the AFC mustard? Wait, didn't they beat the Steelers this year? And oh wait, didn't the Patriots manhandle the Bengals the week after? So basically the Steelers couldn't beat a team that the Patriots destroyed.

The Steelers are not a dominate team this year...they weren't even a dominate team last year. Barring a missed Vanderjagt field goal and a miracle tackle by Ben (not to mention the CP injury), the Steelers never would have even made it to the Superbowl. You got your Lombardi last year, be happy with it.

Yea, the Bettis fumble on the goalline was no fluke, he fumbled all the time. Listen pup you keep to what you know like carp fishing and cousins, and leave the football to us here.:wave:

SteelCityMan786
10-23-2006, 05:49 PM

More like 10+ years. Let's see Brady play without his appendix and recover from a near death motorcycle accident.

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Brady plays with a hamster every week as it is.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 06:22 PM
More like 10+ years. Let's see Brady play without his appendix and recover from a near death motorcycle accident.

Well, thats the thing isn't it?

Brady is a little more mature than Kellen Winslow and Ben - he knows which side his bread is buttered and wont be throwing it all away by doing something reckless and selfish like ride without a helmet.

NM

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Oh come on. Tommy is too effeminate to ride a chopper.

Livinginthe past
10-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Oh come on. Tommy is too effeminate to ride a chopper.

Dont tell me you havent heard the stories.

Tommy boy loves to 'ride the chopper' a little too much fnnnarrr fnnnaarrr!

Its just jealousy - Brady is better looking than your QB and thats the most important thing - so there!

NM

CantStop85
10-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Its just jealousy - Brady is better looking than your QB and thats the most important thing - so there!
Not to mention he hasn't taken a face-plant off of a crotch rocket and lost half his brain cells.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Not to mention he hasn't taken a face-plant off of a crotch rocket and lost half his brain cells.

For lossing half his brain cells he sure has played pretty damn well the past two weeks. Once again looking like a young franchise QB.

hardwork
10-23-2006, 07:37 PM
The mighty AFC North

Baltimore 4 - 2
Cincinnati 4 - 2
Pittsburgh 2 - 4 Points Against Per Game: 20.8 (lol)
Cleveland 1 - 5

Imagine Steeler fans commenting on anyone else's Div.? Playing Cinci, Cleve, and Balt. twice a year has been tough for you guys? Get a life.

hardwork
10-23-2006, 07:44 PM

Yeah, playing football without your appendix is the mark of a man.

Ben has some problem every time you turn around. He won't last another 2 years. You watch.

hardwork
10-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Look at this: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11690

The guy has another injury allready. He just isn't built for the NFL. Nice try though Ben.

Stillers#1
10-23-2006, 08:51 PM
I guess he needs the "five layers of protection"

HometownGal
10-23-2006, 10:26 PM

What planet did you just beam down from CS85? :screwy: Had the ref made the correct call (which call the NFL later admitted the ref erred) on Polamalu's legitimate intereception, Indy doesn't score on that drive, Vanderdrunk never gets the opportunity to stumble onto the field and attempt that FG and the Steelers take the knee to end the game instead of running Bettis in the waning moments of that game.

The mark of a true champion is its ability to overcome adversity. As I recall, the Steelers did just that last season and rightfully earned their Lombardi, as dominant teams do. What did the Bungles do? They lost one of their few solid players to an unfortunate early-game injury against the Steelers and folded like a cheap napkin. The Steelers have proven that they can win without Ben - can the Bungles say the same with regard to Carson? Nevermind - I think we both know the answer to that.

augustashark
10-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah, playing football without your appendix is the mark of a man.
Ben has some problem every time you turn around. He won't last another 2 years. You watch.

Nooooooooooooooooo, writing weak ass posts like yours is the mark of a man.

Stillers#1
10-24-2006, 10:49 AM

At least his O-line doesn't block DE's into his fragile knee.

Stillers#1
10-24-2006, 11:00 AM
The mighty AFC North

Baltimore 4 - 2
Cincinnati 4 - 2
Pittsburgh 2 - 4 Points Against Per Game: 20.8 (lol)
Cleveland 1 - 5

Imagine Steeler fans commenting on anyone else's Div.? Playing Cinci, Cleve, and Balt. twice a year has been tough for you guys? Get a life.

If I had a choice, I would rather the Steelers play in the AFC East, than the North. Just look at your schedule so far this year man. Any mediocre team could be 5-1 after playing the J.V. for at least 4 games. The Pats have the benefit of one of the softest schedules in the NFL this year, and if you don't admit it, you are a blind homer. If you don't go 12-4 with this schedule ( I would say 13-3 but I think Indy is going to own you at home....again) then you should consider packing it in. You will get a bye and a divisional game at NE. But, I personally see you going to INDY for the AFCC. ( I would say Pitt would be coming to you, but they need to put a winning streak together beofore I start tooting their horn). Right now the Steelers are a victim of their own success, much like NE after their first SB. I still think we will make a run at the playoffs, but 2-4 is awfully hard to come back from. You sure have an awfully short memory, don't ya. I know you pats fans typically weren't fans before 2001, but go take another look at 2002.

MACH1
10-24-2006, 11:40 AM
What--I did not know NE had a team before 2001. :rofl:
:tt02: :tt02:

hardwork
10-24-2006, 01:01 PM
If I had a choice, I would rather the Steelers play in the AFC East, than the North. Just look at your schedule so far this year man. Any mediocre team could be 5-1 after playing the J.V. for at least 4 games. The Pats have the benefit of one of the softest schedules in the NFL this year, and if you don't admit it, you are a blind homer. If you don't go 12-4 with this schedule ( I would say 13-3 but I think Indy is going to own you at home....again) then you should consider packing it in. You will get a bye and a divisional game at NE. But, I personally see you going to INDY for the AFCC. ( I would say Pitt would be coming to you, but they need to put a winning streak together beofore I start tooting their horn). Right now the Steelers are a victim of their own success, much like NE after their first SB. I still think we will make a run at the playoffs, but 2-4 is awfully hard to come back from. You sure have an awfully short memory, don't ya. I know you pats fans typically weren't fans before 2001, but go take another look at 2002.

You've been playing the JV every year. In fact you're the JV. You luck into a SB then fall apart and can't even beat a team like Cinci. Sad.

MACH1
10-24-2006, 01:17 PM
You bean boy?s in for a rude awakening when NE doesn?t make the big game.

Livinginthe past
10-24-2006, 03:46 PM

By 'Steelers winning streak' I presume you mean 2 games in a row?

That'd be really something wouldn't it?

Sure the Pats have a relatively easy schedule this year, but they have prospered many times when having an absolute pig of a line up - and still won it all.

At this point I wouldn't be tooting any horns at all, if I was a Steelers fan, so I guess you can say your making a wise choice.

I also wouldnt crow too hard about Indy 'owning' us at home 'again' either - as far as a I can tell we have the ones being doing the owning in that particular head-2-head going way back to the days when the Colts were AFCE.

They won a single game last year when the Patriots were decimated by injuries - up until that point every meaningful match up had been won by the Patriots in the Belichick era.

But then again, 2 games in a row is obviously pretty impressive when viewed from the perspective of a Pittsburgh fan at this present time.

The only equation you need to consider is the one most relavant to your underachieving teams embarrssing attempt at a repeat.

Patriots>Bengals>Steelers

NM

Black@Gold Forever32
10-24-2006, 04:19 PM
LITP, I know some don't show the Pats enough respect for what that organization has done since 2001. But you know I do. You also know that many times when many where proclaiming this great decline of the New England Patriots. I didn't listen to that crap. The Pats are still the class of that AFC East and still one of the top teams in the AFC. They just find ways to get it done.

So for the Steelers fans that do give the Pats their props. Can you chill alittle about the Steelers 2-4 start? Trust me you don't have to remind us bro. But you know damn well this season is far from over and the Steelers havn't played their best football yet. The Steelers will before the season is over. I just don't know if it will result in a playoff birth.

LITP you are a cool dude and even though I can't stand your team. I have much respect for that team. Now hardwork on the other hand. I can't stand that tool. I would like to say what I really think about him. But I will be banned if I do.

Livinginthe past
10-24-2006, 04:50 PM
LITP, I know some don't show the Pats enough respect for what that organization has done since 2001. But you know I do. You also know that many times when many where proclaiming this great decline of the New England Patriots. I didn't listen to that crap. The Pats are still the class of that AFC East and still one of the top teams in the AFC. They just find ways to get it done.

So for the Steelers fans that do give the Pats their props. Can you chill alittle about the Steelers 2-4 start? Trust me you don't have to remind us bro. But you know damn well this season is far from over and the Steelers havn't played their best football yet. The Steelers will before the season is over. I just don't know if it will result in a playoff birth.

LITP you are a cool dude and even though I can't stand your team. I have much respect for that team. Now hardwork on the other hand. I can't stand that tool. I would like to say what I really think about him. But I will be banned if I do.

I would take anything I have to say in the Blast Furnace with a pinch of salt.

Unfortunately, if you break down the SF membership we have precious few posters who are willing to give the Patriots their due - whether that be in here or in the NFL forum.

The guys who know whats what - yourself, BBC, Stillers#1 etc shouldnt read too much into the stuff I post on this forum - although you should also realise how much stick I would be getting if roles were reversed and it was the Patriots at 2-4.

Whats the Blast Furnace for if you can't lord it over your rivals when you are on top?

I dont get into that type of stuf on the Steelers forum or the NFL forum if I can help it.

NM

Mosca
10-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Hey, props to the Pats for running both the team and the organization the way it should be done. The only reason I can't stand 'em is the best one; they knocked us out of the playoffs too many times over the past 10 years. If it wasn't for that, they'd be one of my favorite teams.

Remember, the Blast Furnace is for taunting. This is WAAAAAAY out of line here, me posting garbage like that. Wait a second....

Yuns suck. There. That's better. Go back and try those tunnels again, come back when you got 'em figured out.

Tom

Black@Gold Forever32
10-24-2006, 05:53 PM
I would take anything I have to say in the Blast Furnace with a pinch of salt.

Unfortunately, if you break down the SF membership we have precious few posters who are willing to give the Patriots their due - whether that be in here or in the NFL forum.

The guys who know whats what - yourself, BBC, Stillers#1 etc shouldnt read too much into the stuff I post on this forum - although you should also realise how much stick I would be getting if roles were reversed and it was the Patriots at 2-4.

Whats the Blast Furnace for if you can't lord it over your rivals when you are on top?

I dont get into that type of stuf on the Steelers forum or the NFL forum if I can help it.

NM

I know bro. Dude I forget about the blast furnace part of the forum. Since I don't post there much. As you know I don't smack much. I just clicked on this thread. Didn't pay any attention to what part of the forum it was in. I'm not mad at all at you LITP. All I'm saying I don't need any reminding of the 2-4 start.lol

Stillers#1
10-24-2006, 06:07 PM
You've been playing the JV every year. In fact you're the JV. You luck into a SB then fall apart and can't even beat a team like Cinci. Sad.

Whew, you sure put me in my place...sorry. Next time, think before you start hitting those letter thingy's on your keyboard, and give me something WORTH responding to.

Stillers#1
10-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Patriots>Bengals>SteelersNM

LITP, usually you are chock full of goodies, but I'm a little lost on your logic this time. Let me see if I can figure this out.

Pats>bungles>Stillers

so according to that then the following must be true:

chiefs>chargers>Stillers>chiefs.........? Now my brain hurts. Please explain to me how your formual works in this situation. I guess maybe thats why they play the games. Denny Green said it best, "If you want to crown them, CROWN THEM!!!" Week 8 is coming up, not the divisional round in the playoffs.

floodcitygirl
10-24-2006, 07:30 PM
Hey, props to the Pats for running both the team and the organization the way it should be done. The only reason I can't stand 'em is the best one; they knocked us out of the playoffs too many times over the past 10 years. If it wasn't for that, they'd be one of my favorite teams.

Remember, the Blast Furnace is for taunting. This is WAAAAAAY out of line here, me posting garbage like that. Wait a second....

Yuns suck. There. That's better. Go back and try those tunnels again, come back when you got 'em figured out.

TomWhew Tom!!! I'm sooo glad you corrected yourself here! I was getting worried for you with all this......niceness in the BF????!!!!! A clear violation. Don't let Tony catch you......it makes him "testy"! :jawdrop:

CantStop85
10-24-2006, 07:48 PM
"If you want to crown them, CROWN THEM!!!"
I think he said it just a bit differently...

Stillers#1
10-24-2006, 08:06 PM
I think he said it just a bit differently...

Well, I don't want to cuss around young ears like yours.

hardwork
10-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Patriots 5 and 1
Steelers 2 and 4

God is good.

Stillers#1
10-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Patriots 5 and 1
Steelers 2 and 4

God is good.

Phew, he's digging deep today guys. Anyone else hear a broken record?

hardwork
10-24-2006, 08:34 PM
Another tough game coming up for the Steelers, Oakland. Can they handle it? Not as tough as Cleve. though.

hardwork
10-24-2006, 08:49 PM
The mighty Steelers and their winning tradition.

2006 Preseason

Aug 12@Arizona Lost
Aug 19 Minnesota Lost
Aug 25@Philadelphia Lost
Aug 31 Carolina Lost ?
?
2006 Schedule

Sep 7 Miami Won ?
Sep 18@Jacksonville Lost?
Sep 24 Cincinnati Lost?
Week 4 BYE??
Oct 8@San Diego Lost?
Oct 15 Kansas City Won ?
Oct 22@Atlanta Lost

Thank God for Miami and the BYE week, huh?

Stillers#1
10-24-2006, 11:51 PM
Wow, if you go by this year's "traditions" then the Bears and Colts are the two best teams in the history of the NFL. Thanks for opening our eyes hardwork.

Livinginthe past
10-25-2006, 03:03 AM
LITP, usually you are chock full of goodies, but I'm a little lost on your logic this time. Let me see if I can figure this out.

Pats>bungles>Stillers

so according to that then the following must be true:

chiefs>chargers>Stillers>chiefs.........? Now my brain hurts. Please explain to me how your formual works in this situation. I guess maybe thats why they play the games. Denny Green said it best, "If you want to crown them, CROWN THEM!!!" Week 8 is coming up, not the divisional round in the playoffs.

I see what happened.

You put the same team into the equation twice - that was bound to lead of a degree of confusion!

Mathematically what happenes is that the two 'cheifs' in your example cancel each other out so you are left with Chargers>Stillers.

Of course should the Stillers beat the Ravens that would cause even more confusion - but thats why they make us take higher level statistics before they'll let us post here right?

NM

Jeremy
10-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Wow, if you go by this year's "traditions" then the Bears and Colts are the two best teams in the history of the NFL. Thanks for opening our eyes hardwork.

Do you really expect a Patriots fan to know what tradition means?

Stillers#1
10-25-2006, 09:33 AM
I see what happened.

You put the same team into the equation twice - that was bound to lead of a degree of confusion!

Mathematically what happenes is that the two 'cheifs' in your example cancel each other out so you are left with Chargers>Stillers.

Of course should the Stillers beat the Ravens that would cause even more confusion - but thats why they make us take higher level statistics before they'll let us post here right?

NM

All I know is that I tired to be super smart and actually make a statisical formula out of this whole thing. Let's just say it's been too long since I took statistics in college. Anyways, my whole point was, you can't go by who beats who in this league. Heck that includes the NCAA as well, and even the Premiership (or whatever the "football" league is over there). These are all paid atheletes, and the statement "any given Sunday" still holds true. I'll wait until the playoffs to declare any team better than any other team. Although, my whole Miami prediction, seem to be waaaaaay off. I just really can't figure out what was wrong with them this year, I didn't think their O-liine was that bad.

IMO no one has emrged as a clear cut favorite to even win the Conference Championships.

AFC
Indy: hasn't really played anyone yet. 14-13 againsst the Titans, does not make you look like a contender.

Pats: They are in the ame boat as the Colts, we will find out if they are for real on November 5th.

Denver: If the season ended today, I would say we are looking at our AFC champs.
They could possibly go 4-6 over the last 10 games though.

Bungles: They have looked good at times this year (pre-season against Green Bay) but I honoestly see them going 3-7 or 4-6 to finish the season. They have two players with heart, that ain't enough to carry a whole team.

Jags: Another team with a tough scehdule, and they just lost to the Texans. I think that was sa fluke. We saw the real Jags vs. the Stillers. If Fred Taylor stays healthy, they get a wild card

Birdies: Another team I am confused with, some weeks they look good, other weeks, they look like they are still playing in Cleveland. I think we will have a better guess on these guys after they play the bunlges and Stillers. Right now though, I have them winning the AFCN.

STILLERS: The biggest mystery to us all. They have had the league's toughest schedule so far, and it doesn't get much easier. They can only lose two more games if they want a chance to make the playoffs. In reality, if they lose 2 they are probably out, let's not forget the Jags have the tie-breaker with them this year. With games @ Cincy and Carolina, that won't be an easy task. My prediction 9-7, that may cut it in the NFC, but not the AFC. I'm not ready to throw away the seasson yet, they surprised us all lasst year by going on a miraculous run, do they have it in them again? I hope so. I think they are a year or two away from being a top 5 team again though.

NFC

Seahawks: They aren't done yet. The fact that they play in the NFC west keeps them in the picture long enough for everyone to get healthy.

Bears: Which Bears team is the real team. I think the one that came back against the cards. IMO the Bears can take the NFC, but they need to be able to stop Steve Smith.

Panthers: They are tough for anyone as long as Steve Smith is healthy.

Giants: Eli is looking better every week. He is making smart decisions, and is being brought along the way most young QB's should be. He took his licks first, and is now finally getting to taste that success that he was brought to NY to deliver. Is Tiki this years Bus story?

Vikings: I think these guys are for real, they have looked good, and I think they will get the 5 seed, if they don't pressure the Bears for the NFCN.

Eagles: pretenders, plain and simple.

Falcons: If Vick plays the way he did vs. the Stillers, watch out New Orleans and Carolina, this team is the best in the South.

Saints: I am still not sold on these guys yet. Not that my opinion matters, but they are 2 years away still. Jay Payton though, Cach of the Year.

I dont know what this has to do with this thread, but I was in the mood to get my opinions on the different contenders out there.

Stillers#1
10-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Do you really expect a Patriots fan to know what tradition means?

Well in 20 years, some people will talk about the Pats dynasty, and yes I used the word dynasty, in the same light as the Steelers dynasty in the 70's. As much as I hate to admit it, 3 SB's in 4 years these days, is just as impressive as 4 in 5 or 6 years in the 70's. They don't have the overall talent that the Steelers did back then, but they play like a team, and have a hell of leader.

Although, b4 this decade, tradtion for the Pats meant getting beat in the SB.

Jeremy
10-25-2006, 10:14 AM
They'll talk about this decade's Pats teams like they talk about the 60s Packers, 70s Steelers, 80s 49ers, and 90s Cowboys. They were the teams of those decades. That doesn't mean they'll always be on that level. Every one of those teams I listed went through a significant funk before climbing back to the top of the mountain and the same thing will happen to NE.

Sorry Pats fans, but that's the reality of life in the NFL. You've had a great run, but you're simply not on the same level that teams like Green Bay, Dallas, and Pittsburgh are at.

hardwork
10-25-2006, 12:26 PM
They'll talk about this decade's Pats teams like they talk about the 60s Packers, 70s Steelers, 80s 49ers, and 90s Cowboys.

You've had a great run, but you're simply not on the same level that teams like Green Bay, Dallas, and Pittsburgh are at.

The latest Vontage ad.

Jeremy
10-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Vontage?

Never heard of it.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-25-2006, 01:36 PM
Another tough game coming up for the Steelers, Oakland. Can they handle it? Not as tough as Cleve. though.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Keep posting this crap its great. It just shows what a complete tool you are.

hardwork
10-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Keep posting this crap its great.

Thanks, Luv.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Thanks, Luv.

:jawdrop: ..Im scared...someone talk about trucks..or sports...or women..hurry!!!

tony hipchest
10-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Well, thats the thing isn't it?

Brady is a little more mature than Kellen Winslow and Ben - he knows which side his bread is buttered and wont be throwing it all away by doing something reckless and selfish like ride without a helmet.

NMare you saying brady is more mature than to do something selfish and wreckless like derrick thomas did? accidents suck, but noone is immune from them.

dont wuss it up and say that riding a motorcycle, horse, etc. is reckless. the soul of superman might disagree.

ExtonSteelFan
10-25-2006, 03:55 PM
NM

For someone who usually demonstrates a good amount of intelligence when posting about football related topics, you'd think you'd understand the concept of "match ups".

This is the NFL and just because our team looses to the team you beat, doesn't make you the better team.

tony hipchest
10-25-2006, 04:26 PM
NM

i see youre using some most recent regular season math. yes. the pats are a good regular season team.

but lets use the most recent playoff math. (which is what really matters)

steelers>broncos>patriots

thumping your chest over beating the bungles may land you in the hospital with a cracked sternum too.

BBC
10-25-2006, 07:01 PM
i see youre using some most recent regular season math. yes. the pats are a good regular season team.

but lets use the most recent playoff math. (which is what really matters)

steelers>broncos>patriots

thumping your chest over beating the bungles may land you in the hospital with a cracked sternum too.

Hell, let's use this season.

Steelers > Chiefs > 49ers > Rams > Broncos > Patriots

Or...

Raiders > Cardinals > Chiefs > 49ers > Rams > Broncos > Patriots

herewegosteelers
10-25-2006, 07:20 PM

Man!! you need to grow up & understand the true meaning of a FAN!!! !you can't mess with STEELERS fans, We all are diehard!! you can't not touch us!! :sign06:

SteelCityMan786
10-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Man!! you need to grow up & understand the true meaning of a FAN!!! !you can't mess with STEELERS fans, We all are diehard!! you can't not touch us!! :sign06:

spoken like a true Steelers Fan.

hardwork
10-25-2006, 08:02 PM
The only math that counts is this: 2 and 4. God that's embarrassing. In fact I'm embarrassed for you. Lets hope you don't lose to Oakland. You'd be the laughing stock of the league, if you aren't already, and it would prove what most of us know anyway. Last year was pure luck.

SteelCityMan786
10-25-2006, 08:20 PM
The only math that counts is this: 2 and 4. God that's embarrassing. In fact I'm embarrassed for you. Lets hope you don't lose to Oakland. You'd be the laughing stock of the league, if you aren't already, and it would prove what most of us know anyway. Last year was pure luck.

Nope pure skill. The Steelers didn't get by on luck.

Jeremy
10-25-2006, 08:25 PM

Spoken like a bandwagon fan who didn't give a rip for football before 2001.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2006, 08:22 AM

Prozac isnt anything to be ashamed of :rolleyes:

Infamix
10-26-2006, 08:53 AM
So...how about them Yankees?

Tankus_Maximus
10-26-2006, 09:15 AM
Looks like Ben's gonna start this weekend!!

Damn that kid is tough...I'm gonna start callin him Iron Man.

He's able to dust off anything thrown his way and still perform at a high level in the deepest of adversity. And don't go trying to bring up that 3 game skid..that was HIS pre-season. The boy looks sharp now.

"I..am...Iron Man" (cue in Black Sabbath here)

Stillers#1
10-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Damn that kid is tough...I'm gonna start callin him Iron Man.

I'm gonna start calling him idiot. He needs to sit out, I don't care how tough he "thinks" he is. Charlie can handle the Raiders with no problems at all, Ben's pride is going to be his downfall. Maybe Hardwork is right, 2 more years. Ben is being selfish, and too headstrong here. He needs to take a seat this week, and let his noggin heal all of the way.

DanSr
10-26-2006, 10:48 AM

I really feel kind of sorry for the Stealer Fans. It must be depressing to be rooting for such a pathetic team as the Stealers....

Stillers#1
10-26-2006, 10:59 AM
I really feel kind of sorry for the Stealer Fans. It must be depressing to be rooting for such a pathetic team as the Stealers....

I really feel sorry for your keyboard, having to type out your retarded thoughts.

floodcitygirl
10-26-2006, 11:03 AM
I really feel kind of sorry for the Stealer Fans. It must be depressing to be rooting for such a pathetic team as the Stealers....:sofunny: Yeah...it's real DEPRESSING looking at all those Lombardi's!!!! :rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2006, 12:55 PM

Thanks Tiny Dancer...I truly appreciate your sympathy...I have been getting down lately about never getting an early draft pick...I have been looking at your team being celler dwellers over the past two decades and just keep thinking to myself .."How can they be so consistant"...and "Why do we have to go to the playoffs virtually every year why your players end the season earlier and get more rest."
It doesnt seem fair...thanks for the support.:wave:

tony hipchest
10-26-2006, 01:17 PM
It doesnt seem fair...thanks for the support.:wave:

good ol' Private Dansr :salute:,

the official jock strap of message boards.

Jeremy
10-26-2006, 01:35 PM

Stealers. The last team on Earth that should use that insult are Patriots fans. You stol your first Super Bowl and everyone outside of New England knows it.

Losers.

Livinginthe past
10-26-2006, 02:17 PM
are you saying brady is more mature than to do something selfish and wreckless like derrick thomas did? accidents suck, but noone is immune from them.

dont wuss it up and say that riding a motorcycle, horse, etc. is reckless. the soul of superman might disagree.

Riding a motorcycle without a helmet is reckless, being a professional sportsman and doing it just compounds the error.

NM

Livinginthe past
10-26-2006, 02:18 PM
For someone who usually demonstrates a good amount of intelligence when posting about football related topics, you'd think you'd understand the concept of "match ups".

This is the NFL and just because our team looses to the team you beat, doesn't make you the better team.

Us being 5-1 to your 2-4 makes us the better team.

Oh, and dont expect 'football intelligence' in the Blast Furnace - its just smack.

NM

Livinginthe past
10-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Stealers. The last team on Earth that should use that insult are Patriots fans. You stol your first Super Bowl and everyone outside of New England knows it.

Losers.

Maybe you go 'steal' yourself the power to avoid making yourself look foolish.

Dan Sr is a Bengals fan.

Research - it only takes a short amount of time, but it is well worth it when you are attempting to insult a whole fanbase.

NM

Stillers#1
10-26-2006, 02:33 PM

Dan Sr is a Bengals fan.

Research - it only takes a short amount of time, but it is well worth it when you are attempting to insult a whole fanbase.

NM

I still stick by his statement. lol

ExtonSteelFan
10-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Us being 5-1 to your 2-4 makes us the better team.

Oh, and dont expect 'football intelligence' in the Blast Furnace - its just smack.

NM

You weren't discussing team records though were you? In a nutshell you claimed that because you beat Cincy and that we lost to them, that it makes you the superior team. That's garbage talk, not smack.

Since you brought up records though, one look at your schedule and it's clear why your 5-1. You only played 2 games against teams that are considered among the tops in the league. One of them you already lost, pitifully at that.

Jeremy
10-26-2006, 03:39 PM

Dan Sr is a Bengals fan.

NM

This from a man who said we should go get pedicures.

Livinginthe past
10-26-2006, 03:49 PM
This from a man who said we should go get pedicures.

Perhaps you should spend some time acquainting yourself with sarcasm and irony.

Thats if you have enough time in between not comprehending who supports what team or even what country a person is from.

NM

Jeremy
10-26-2006, 04:14 PM
Oh yes, because I have such a large chuck of time to devote to following every last thing you write on this message board.

:coffee:

Livinginthe past
10-26-2006, 04:37 PM
Oh yes, because I have such a large chuck of time to devote to following every last thing you write on this message board.

:coffee:

Judging by the amount of time you spend replying to me, i'd have to assume you do indeed have 'large chunks of time' available for this pursuit.

Its ok, im actually flattered.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
10-26-2006, 10:50 PM
My, my...is Nigel "trolling" The Blast Furnace looking for a fight?

Tsk, tsk. Such behavior is unbecoming of someone who is allegedly "above" that sort of behavior.

But anyways, you guys were talking about heisting lombardi's...do we really need to rehash The Infamous Brady Tuck FUMBLE????

For all the flack The Steelers get for last year's Super Bowl, Pats fans never want to talk about their grand larceny.

The Pats first Super Bowl victory was, and is.... a 9/11 cover-up. Fess up and admit it.

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 04:21 AM
My, my...is Nigel "trolling" The Blast Furnace looking for a fight?

Tsk, tsk. Such behavior is unbecoming of someone who is allegedly "above" that sort of behavior.

But anyways, you guys were talking about heisting lombardi's...do we really need to rehash The Infamous Brady Tuck FUMBLE????

For all the flack The Steelers get for last year's Super Bowl, Pats fans never want to talk about their grand larceny.

The Pats first Super Bowl victory was, and is.... a 9/11 cover-up. Fess up and admit it.

How'd that questioning of my popularity work out for you?

Not too well from what I seen.

Instead of re-hashing the Brady tuck 'fumble' - how about you just spend a little time with the NFL rule book?

It may be an unjust rule, but a rule it is.

NM

Jeremy
10-27-2006, 04:47 AM
How'd that questioning of my popularity work out for you?

You have to have popularity in order to have it questioned.

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 04:49 AM
You have to have popularity in order to have it questioned.

Thats a fairly nonsensical post Jeremy.

NM

HometownGal
10-27-2006, 08:17 AM

Here's a little math equation for you, hw - see if you get it. :flap:

Pecker + Head = ____________.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Here's a little math equation for you, hw - see if you get it. :flap:

Pecker + Head = ____________.

and is > or = Patriot + Fan...I love math!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Judging by the amount of time you spend replying to me, i'd have to assume you do indeed have 'large chunks of time' available for this pursuit.

Its ok, im actually flattered.

NM

to quote a line from my wifes favorite movie..."How clumsy of me, I meant to insult"

HometownGal
10-27-2006, 08:55 AM
and is > or = Patriot + Fan...I love math!

LMAO! :sofunny: Math is fun, aint it?

Here's one that most Pats fans should be very familiar with (LITP is exempt of course) :wink02:

http://www.cashsavingscard.com/milacaband3.gif + http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/ppet/wagon/CONESTOGA1.jpg = ______________________

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

Tankus_Maximus
10-27-2006, 09:17 AM
WORKED OUT JUST FINE NIGEL!!!!

Pip Pip & Cheerio to you lad!!

Pats are the biggest thieves ever!!!

C'mon...in your heart of hearts, you know it was a fumble.

Admit it.

Stillers#1
10-27-2006, 09:33 AM
I have been to England, and I don't think they say lad anymore. And the only time I have heard the word Cheerio, was when I asked someone to pass the Cheerio's at breakfast. Let it go Tank, your picking a fight where you don't really want one.

Tankus_Maximus
10-27-2006, 09:42 AM
I'm not pickin anything but my nose!

Just because you've been to England doesnt make you the authority on Euro verbage. It's a generalization. And besides, Nigel is perfectly capable of handling anything thrown his way, why do you feel the need to protect him???

And there wasn't ONE gay reference...so you don't have that to go on!!

Stillers#1
10-27-2006, 11:25 AM
I don't think I was protecting him little guy, I was just taking his side. We don't want what happened before to happen again, I got enough "thumbs up" from people the way I handled you last time. I just think that, perhaps, you should think before you call anyone's popularity into question.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 11:34 AM
I don't think I was protecting him little guy, I was just taking his side. We don't want what happened before to happen again, I got enough "thumbs up" from people the way I handled you last time. I just think that, perhaps, you should think before you call anyone's popularity into question.

Why dont you stay out of other peoples fight,,,acting like your helping the situation why throwin gas on the fire....Nigel and Tank can handle this themselves..so quit trying to be the forum big sister

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 11:40 AM
I'm not pickin anything but my nose!

Just because you've been to England doesnt make you the authority on Euro verbage. It's a generalization. And besides, Nigel is perfectly capable of handling anything thrown his way, why do you feel the need to protect him???

And there wasn't ONE gay reference...so you don't have that to go on!!

Do you not understand the concept of what is supposed to happening in these forums?

Generalizations are always a sign of ignorance...do you see what I did there?

You want to attack the Patriots?

Be my guest - I have no problem handling anything you have to dish on that level.

Again, this over familarity with using my first name shows a lack of class and manners - the only people who really get to use that are people I like and respect - you have neither trait.

As I said on another thread, go ahead and tell me yours if you want to carry on down that particular road.

Oh, and Stillers#1 obviously has more authority than you to speak on the subject of 'Euro-verbiage' as he has actually had the opportunity to deal with Brits face-to-face in their own environment.

Keep the smack team related and leave out the 'euro-insults' and we wont have a problem.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Do you not understand the concept of what is supposed to happening in these forums?

Generalizations are always a sign of ignorance...do you see what I did there?

You want to attack the Patriots?

Be my guest - I have no problem handling anything you have to dish on that level.

Again, this over familarity with using my first name shows a lack of class and manners - the only people who really get to use that are people I like and respect - you have neither trait.

As I said on another thread, go ahead and tell me yours if you want to carry on down that particular road.

Oh, and Stillers#1 obviously has more authority than you to speak on the subject of 'Euro-verbiage' as he has actually had the opportunity to deal with Brits face-to-face in their own environment.

Keep the smack team related and leave out the 'euro-insults' and we wont have a problem.

NM

What did I tell ya. He can defend himself

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Why dont you stay out of other peoples fight,,,acting like your helping the situation why throwin gas on the fire....Nigel and Tank can handle this themselves..so quit trying to be the forum big sister

Actually, it would be helpful if more Steelers fans weren't bound by the well meant but ultimately restrictive attitude of always backing the 'Steelers guy' or staying completely silent.

Stillers#1 think alot of what Tankus posts is both outside the rules of this forum and insulting, I think he is more than welcome to share his opinion - god knows I havent seen any objections in the past when 3 or 4 Steelers posters jumped on my case.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 11:50 AM
Actually, it would be helpful if more Steelers fans weren't bound by the well meant but ultimately restrictive attitude of always backing the 'Steelers guy' or staying completely silent.

Stillers#1 think alot of what Tankus posts is both outside the rules of this forum and insulting, I think he is more than welcome to share his opinion - god knows I havent seen any objections in the past when 3 or 4 Steelers posters jumped on my case.

NM

Well, the OBVIOUS problem with that is you will start seeing someone jump on Tanks side..thatn another on your side..and so on....

You and I had our differences..did either of us work it out through a third party interference or by being men enough to say that we respect each other enough to disagree?

You are both adults and can work it out...all the "me too's" need to just back off and not make it a bigger problem.

Big D
10-27-2006, 11:56 AM
Hell litp we have had several conversations and I havent introduced myself where are my mannors... My name is Dan

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Hell litp we have had several conversations and I havent introduced myself where are my mannors... My name is Dan

HI Dan...Hi Nigel...I'm Perry:smile:

Big D
10-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi perry!! you see this is the type of male bonding that this forum has needed

tony hipchest
10-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Hell litp we have had several conversations and I havent introduced myself where are my mannors... My name is Danhi dan :wave:

im tony (totally fake name)

Big D
10-27-2006, 12:02 PM
hi tony!

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 12:05 PM

Hey dan,

Appreciate the sentiment :cheers:

NM

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 12:06 PM
HI Dan...Hi Nigel...I'm Perry:smile:

Hey Perry,

Pleased to meet you :cheers:

This is all very civil.

NM

Big D
10-27-2006, 12:06 PM
i know this isnt a popularity contest but i think you are pretty cool

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Well, the OBVIOUS problem with that is you will start seeing someone jump on Tanks side..thatn another on your side..and so on....

You and I had our differences..did either of us work it out through a third party interference or by being men enough to say that we respect each other enough to disagree?

You are both adults and can work it out...all the "me too's" need to just back off and not make it a bigger problem.

Honest opinion?

Sure we had differences, but they were rooted in genuine debate that spilled over a little into personal stuff on both sides.

The things we were discussing tend to get heated, I know I can get that way for sure, but I dont have any such relationship with these other guys.

All they do is snipe for no good reason based on...well...probably my team affiliation and the fact I am not from the North American continent.

The fact remains that we were both big enough to admit we had gone over board, maybe because we got on ok before things went wrong - that isnt the case here.

NM

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 12:13 PM
i know this isnt a popularity contest but i think you are pretty cool

Likewise.

I expect you to give the Patriots some serious grief and their fans too (thats what a rivalry is all about) - but you are capable of drawing the line there - others dont appear to have that ability.

Cheers

NM

Big D
10-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Likewise.

I expect you to give the Patriots some serious grief and their fans too (thats what a rivalry is all about) - but you are capable of drawing the line there - others dont appear to have that ability.

Cheers

NM

Yeah and just to let you know man my second favorite team is the vikings. I'll make sure to remind you when we win on monday night

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 12:35 PM
Honest opinion?

Sure we had differences, but they were rooted in genuine debate that spilled over a little into personal stuff on both sides.

The things we were discussing tend to get heated, I know I can get that way for sure, but I dont have any such relationship with these other guys.

All they do is snipe for no good reason based on...well...probably my team affiliation and the fact I am not from the North American continent.

The fact remains that we were both big enough to admit we had gone over board, maybe because we got on ok before things went wrong - that isnt the case here.

NM

Agreed..but others jumping on does NOT help the situation....The more people that become involved the more you have to deal with other peoples offences instead of just dealing with Tank..or Tank dealing with you....

Stillers#1
10-27-2006, 12:43 PM
I dont think it hurts the situation either. Like Nigel said, Tank often goes straight to personal attacks, which is why him and I had our first disagreement. I don't see anything wrong with me backing LITP. I also know he can hold his own in a disagreement, but, this is a forum, where we post our opinions. Sometimes Tank has valid opinions, but i would say 50% of the time, he is just as bad as any troll on this board.

Oh btw, I'm Tony.

HometownGal
10-27-2006, 12:49 PM
I'm feeling so warm and fuzzy all over - can I get in on the cyber hugs, too? :wink02: :wink02: :kiss:

Seriously, guys - way to go! :thumbsup:

And all of you know my name by now. :smile:

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 12:49 PM
Yeah and just to let you know man my second favorite team is the vikings. I'll make sure to remind you when we win on monday night

Ha ha.

Yeah, i''ll watch out for that.

There has been talk that the Patriots have their eye on the Colts game and might not be giving this game the respect it deserves - although I have never, ever seen a BB coached Patriots do that.

I think the Vikes and the Rams are similar teams this year - very solid in all departments rather than loaded on one side of the ball.

Should be a great game - looking forward to seeing the Patriots live on MNF!

NM

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 12:50 PM
I dont think it hurts the situation either. Like Nigel said, Tank often goes straight to personal attacks, which is why him and I had our first disagreement. I don't see anything wrong with me backing LITP. I also know he can hold his own in a disagreement, but, this is a forum, where we post our opinions. Sometimes Tank has valid opinions, but i would say 50% of the time, he is just as bad as any troll on this board.

Oh btw, I'm Tony.

Hey Tony!

:cheers:

NM

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 12:51 PM
I'm feeling so warm and fuzzy all over - can I get in on the cyber hugs, too? :wink02: :wink02: :kiss:

Hey you!

Men take a little longer to bash this stuff out most of the time - its the typing and the thinking that plays havoc...multi-tasking will be our downfall :wink02:

NM

Big D
10-27-2006, 12:52 PM

i must have missed your name homey when i was in south dakota

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 12:54 PM

Oh btw, I'm Tony.

nope..sorry..already got a Tony...try again

Big D
10-27-2006, 12:57 PM

now we have two tonys and two dans. the blast furnace is really soft today i might add

Stillers#1
10-27-2006, 01:00 PM

Nope sorry, not trying again.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 01:00 PM
now we have two tonys and two dans. the blast furnace is really soft today i might add

OH..good point...BENGALS SUCK!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Nope sorry, not trying again.

How about Bob...we dont have a Bob.

Stillers#1
10-27-2006, 01:02 PM
OH..good point...BENGALS SUCK!!!

At least we can agree on that point.

Oh and Chris Henry is one ugly dude.

Jeremy
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Oh man, I just have to say ignore lists are great!

:jammin:

Big D
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
How about Bob...we dont have a Bob.

i'll be bob. Some people call me cheddar bob :coffee:

Big D
10-27-2006, 01:09 PM
At least we can agree on that point.

Oh and Chris Henry is one ugly dude.

maybe to adults but not to 15 yr old girls

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 01:13 PM
What Chris Henry needs is a nice gherkin facial that would really....ok, I wont go there again :wink02:

NM

tony hipchest
10-27-2006, 01:27 PM
holy cow this thread turned into a total suckfest circle jerk :busted:. im gonna have to request a mod move it from the "blast furnace" to the "locker room" or "fans united", or something. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 01:52 PM
holy cow this thread turned into a total suckfest circle jerk :busted:. im gonna have to request a mod move it from the "blast furnace" to the "locker room" or "fans united", or something. :sofunny:

LOL..I was waiting for that Tony!!!!!

tony hipchest
10-27-2006, 01:59 PM
LOL..I was waiting for that Tony!!!!!

lol. geeesh. here im trying to have a nice football related blast session, :jammin: talk some shit, call some people idiots, and the thread is hijacked with lovemaking! another good thread pissed down the tubes. :hug:

Big D
10-27-2006, 02:48 PM
lol. geeesh. here im trying to have a nice football related blast session, :jammin: talk some shit, call some people idiots, and the thread is hijacked with lovemaking! another good thread pissed down the tubes. :hug:

go screw yourself tony!:banana:

floodcitygirl
10-27-2006, 04:02 PM
GEESH!!!! I'm gone one day and there's a freakin niceness-fest going on in the BF! Hmmm....I wonder what that says???? :tap: Uh oh! Have I lost my title here? Am I being replaced as the Suzie of the board???!!!! :horror:

Mosca
10-27-2006, 06:03 PM
NM

Uh, lots of us stopped reading 10 pages ago.

Tom

Jeremy
10-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Like I said, LITP is the main reason I started using the ignore list. He's such an arrogant jackass that's it's not worth spending the few minutes I get a day on the forums to try and reason with him.

Stillers#1
10-27-2006, 11:47 PM
Like I said, LITP is the main reason I started using the ignore list. He's such an arrogant jackass that's it's not worth spending the few minutes I get a day on the forums to try and reason with him.

Eh, as far as fans from other teams go, LITP is top nitch in my book. I may not agree with him on everything (the Pat's greatness for example) but he almost always posts his opinions in a respectful, but smartass sort of way. Hell I know even I don't do that, and neither do most of the Steelers fans around here.

Tankus_Maximus
10-28-2006, 01:56 PM
No Bob..but I'm Hunter.

So....I miss anything??

Big D
10-28-2006, 02:41 PM
No Bob..but I'm Hunter.

So....I miss anything??

just love making. nothing to exciting

Tankus_Maximus
10-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Good thing I wasn't able to make it.