PDA

View Full Version : Not Worried

"NobodyBelievedInUsButUs"
10-22-2006, 09:45 PM
I am not worried about this Steelers football team. Like Cowher said today, that they have a special group of guys in that locker room. Not to mention, we have 5 divisional games still to go.....

"We will be back" -Bill Cowher

*NBIUBU*

Steel Warrior
10-22-2006, 10:33 PM
They must have kept those "special group of guys" IN THE LOCKER ROOM today. Do you really think we're gonna go 5-0 in those "divisional games"? :smoker:

SteelerFanInCA
10-22-2006, 10:43 PM
They must have kept those "special group of guys" IN THE LOCKER ROOM today. Do you really think we're gonna go 5-0 in those "divisional games"? :smoker:

I think so. That's the way I'd like to think at least.

SteelersNationsfl
10-23-2006, 12:49 AM

As a fan, I always feel that it is important to remain positive. I don't start watching or going to a game thinking we aren't going to win... What would be the point watching it?

Did ya ever watch a game with someone and all they do is complain the whole entire time? Gotta hate that...

Even when we are losing... ya gotta remain positive.

:tt02:

Steel Pit
10-23-2006, 02:58 AM

I certainly believe that they can win those 5 divisional games. There's no one in the AFC North that's knocking my socks off. 10-6 will probably win the division. The Steelers are talented enough to achieve that record. To go 8-2 in their final 10 games, why not? Most of us expected them to start the season with a record similar to 8-2. When I look at the remaining schedule I believe that the Steelers should win them all. It's not like we have to play New England or Indianapolis. They can win them all if they simply STOP PUTTING THE BALL ON THE TURF!:banging:

Jeremy
10-23-2006, 03:07 AM
Eliminate turnovers and we in that game. Matter of fact, we're probably 5-1 when you eliminate the dumb turnovers.

But there's nothing you can do when you play a dirty team. We learned that today.

stlrtruck
10-23-2006, 08:17 AM
As a fan, I always feel that it is important to remain positive. I don't start watching or going to a game thinking we aren't going to win... What would be the point watching it?

Did ya ever watch a game with someone and all they do is complain the whole entire time? Gotta hate that...

Even when we are losing... ya gotta remain positive.

:tt02:

We have one of those guys that sits at a table next us. Even when we are winning and everything is going right, he always has to be negative. I feel like shoving a terrible towel in his mouth and duct taping it there!

sumo
10-23-2006, 12:13 PM
We are a few fixes away from being the best team in football -- minus a few turn-overs at key times by young players this season - we would be in great shape ... I think the Steelers will make the moves they need to and go on a run ... it's very possible they could go 5-0 in their division...

SteelerFanInCA
10-23-2006, 12:32 PM
We play the Raiders this week. Cinn host Atlanta, a game they could possibly lose. Balt plays the Saints who are hot right now. They lose and we win and we are only one game behind again. I've been a Steelers fan for 35 years and I've seen some pretty crazy things happen through out the course of a season. No worries on my end. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

steelfan 92
10-23-2006, 12:35 PM
it ain't over until the fat lady sings and that fat bitch has her mouth stuffed with a few chocolate eclairs, so they have time to get it right, which they will.