PDA

View Full Version : Share your opinions here:

dbjuggalo
10-23-2006, 12:22 PM
http://www.badzebras.com/GameComments.aspx?sport=1&season=1&week=7&game=94&article=94

steelfan 92
10-23-2006, 12:30 PM
for get about the officiating, whn you give up that many point you deserve to lose, they are supposed to be one o fthe best defensese in the league, they looked pathetic yesterday. dons't blame the officials, look in the mirror. they need to put an ad in the paper defensive backs for hire. have open tryouts, becuase our corners flat out stink period.

SteelerFanInCA
10-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Can't blame the officials. You have 60 minutes to take care of business. End of conversation.

83-Steelers-43
10-23-2006, 12:36 PM
Share your opinions here:

www.holdontotheball.com

SteelerFanInCA
10-23-2006, 12:37 PM
Share your opinions here:

www.holdontotheball.com

Now that's funny. :sofunny:

MACH1
10-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Wasnt the refs fault that they droped the ball and give up 21.

stlrtruck
10-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Calling on Steelers Nation - stop with the blame the referre crappolla!!!
We are not bungles fans, we are not seahag fans but we are STEELERS FANS! There is no justification in blaming the zebras when we ourselves allowed the dirty birds to be playing us that close to the vest. Our young receivers coughed up the ball, our veterans celebrated and that turned into 28 points.

The team needs to take care of business on the field within the 60 minutes of the game, not relying on the refs to either save their necks or throw the game.

So if you're a bandwagoner and want to blame the refs, please remove yourself from this MB. If you're a true bleeder of the Black and Gold then you know that the only people responsible for the miserable outcome to yesterday's game are probably somewhere in the Southside Training facility - getting ready to whoop some choakland haters arse!!

dbjuggalo
10-23-2006, 01:05 PM
sorry guys this wasnt meant to be a bandwagon post.....I just put this up to see if there were any opinions on the referrees,not to BLAME them for the loss...I truly believe we can turn our season around

83-Steelers-43
10-23-2006, 01:09 PM
sorry guys this wasnt meant to be a bandwagon post.....I just put this up to see if there were any opinions on the referrees,not to BLAME them for the loss...I truly believe we can turn our season around

You have no reason to apologize. If it's your opinion that it was the official's fault we lost, so be it. That's your opinion. If it's not your opinion, so be it. Whatever your opinion may be, I may not agree with it, but I respect it eitherway. If we all agreed on everything it would be a very boring world. :cheers:

Buzz05
10-23-2006, 01:51 PM
The team has no one to blame but them selves. Not once have I everheard so much whining about the officials by the steelers unless it was obvious, such as the 12 men on the field call when we played the vikings at home some years ago. The one with Cower shoving the picture in the refs shirt. But come one now...the season is not over...wrongs will be righted and the nation will be united

clarient
10-23-2006, 02:11 PM
Ditto, ditto, ditto - good teams overcome bad calls, we played poorly, all of the above mentioned things. We didn't play well enough to win, and there will be no blaming the officials.

WITH THAT SAID... I friggin' HATE that the NFL lets the refs get away with such piss poor officiating. As a football fan in general, I think it's SHAMEFUL that the refs are incapable of simply making the right calls at the right times, and refraining from making the wrong ones. Is that too much to ask?!

I say this in regards to EVERY football game, not just the ones we play in - it's hardly fair to any of us, players and fans alike, when at the end of every game there are questions about the integrity of the referees. It cheapens the game and makes people bitter and on the whole just RUINS the greatest thing about football - enjoying the game.

The NFL needs to do some serious investigation on the backgrounds and experience of the refs they hire. I know that they are required to have a certain amount of experience - seven years, or something - but it's just not showing in many of the games I see. Something is going wrong somewhere along the line.

Paul Pyrch
10-23-2006, 02:13 PM
Absolutely agree!! I'm tired of Holmes and Parker fumbling and the supposedly GREAT defense of the Steelers. They could not stop Atlanta in overtime. They just marched down the field at will. Steelers should have won the game easily during regulation.