PDA

View Full Version : is santanio holmes starting now???

plaqueminesown
10-23-2006, 12:49 PM
being that i cant watch the games the sand man has had some good games over the last two weeks has he finally taken the starting job from that bum cedric wilson please let me know

SteelerFanInCA
10-23-2006, 12:52 PM
It might be shaping up to be that way. Didn't Wilson hurt his groin yesterday? He had it taped up at one point during the game.

MACH1
10-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Yeah he had it taped up. Not sure if or how long he's out.

STEELCRTN4EVER
10-23-2006, 01:07 PM
Mr. Holmes needs to learn how to hold on to the ball or he won't be starting, the guy has a lot of potential and I know he is a rookie but he needs protect it! What a day for turnovers. :dang:

19ward86
10-23-2006, 03:02 PM
you dont need to hold on to the ball when your a reciever(you know what i mean). he isnt supposed to be on punt returns, he is a pro kick return man and a big play reciever. dont cry about him holding on to the ball anyway, as i remember randle el had a little bit of a fumbling problem. he should be our starting reciever and kick return man. he is good at both. he should not be on punt returns even if he is the fastest guy on our team.

Bigsteve332310
10-23-2006, 04:05 PM
anybody have a video of Nate, Santonio, and Hines dancing after Nate's TD? that was great

SteelerFanInCA
10-23-2006, 04:10 PM
anybody have a video of Nate, Santonio, and Hines dancing after Nate's TD? that was great

Wasn't that the one they flagged us on for excessive celebration? :dang:

s t e e l e r f a n 8 5
10-23-2006, 05:13 PM
Nate should start. He is doing better than Holmes and Wilson right now. Holmes will eventually get the #2 and Nate #3 but now, Washington is hot.

83-Steelers-43
10-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Wasn't that the one they flagged us on for excessive celebration? :dang:

Yes..........but "That will never happen again." :wink02:

Atlanta Dan
10-23-2006, 05:28 PM

I assume you are joking.

Leaving aside the fact it made me wonder if these players are tuning Cowher out, since he said a celebration penalty would never happen again, it was so great that it forced us to kickoff from our 15 and would have contributed to a Falcons score if Farrior had not intercepted Vick to end the half.

That penalty is a great example of this team squandering its talent.

Elvis
10-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Holmes will be our starting #2 reciever next season across from Hines... He is very talented and Nate will be our #3 WR.. there is still room for improvement in this area as far as a deep threat...:bouncy:

stillers4me
10-23-2006, 06:41 PM
While I do agree with all of you on the excessive celebration (shame shame !!!)..it was explained to me that they were doing the "dirty bird". They were insulting the Falcons.....and if we had won the game, we'd all forgive this once and think they were pretty darn clever!!

But it will never happen again......:wink: