PDA

View Full Version : TURNOVERS TURNOVERS TURNOVERS

noto45
10-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Besides all of the other stuff going on with this team is we take away the turnovers we would be at least 4-2. I have never seen a Steeler team with so many turnovers that lead to touchdowns. we have to get that fixed ASAP!!!! I DO NOT want to hear this season is over. If you thinks its over then do not watch or post on here or call yourself a DIE HARD Steeler Fan. WE can still over come 2-4 and get in the playoffs and go from there. So all you doubters ZIP IT!!!!

Btrice
10-23-2006, 01:25 PM
All the turnovers occured in the first half. Can somebody tell me who was leading the game at the half?

Sure they didn't help, but if the defense was spot on, that game probably would have ended somewhere along the lines of 38-28.

83-Steelers-43
10-23-2006, 01:28 PM
Besides all of the other stuff going on with this team is we take away the turnovers we would be at least 4-2. I have never seen a Steeler team with so many turnovers that lead to touchdowns. we have to get that fixed ASAP!!!!

Agreed. It's scary.

Woke up to a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette headline this morning reading "FUMBLEITIS". Simply put and to the point.

Btrice
10-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Well, we did have that one Parker fumble in the second half. That hurt us a lot too.

Though I think that in terms of winning football games, our defense learning how to cover fatasses probably should be a priority as well.

Yeah I had a brain spasm on that one, that did end up in a Falcon touchdown. My bad.

Agree with you 1000% on the fat ass thing. I kept wondering how many times they were going to let Tea and Crumpets walk all over them before they switched up their coverage.

IamTheSteelGod
10-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Holmes does need to stop carrying the ball like a loaf of bread. Unfair calling Parler they have mainly been big hits he has taken and he is only a little fella.

Bless his cotton socks!

19ward86
10-23-2006, 03:03 PM
turnovers did hurt us, but the big plays afterward hurt us more.