PDA

View Full Version : Who is the better QB's

bengalsfan21
07-17-2005, 07:51 AM
http://www.pfcritics.com/news/QuarterbackRankingsWhosThe.php

I liked this not bc it has Carson above Ben but bc the little notes on the qb's are on the money

ironcitychef
07-17-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm not so worried about Ben or Carson, its Brees I want to see cause he came out of nowhere.

clevestinks
07-17-2005, 11:47 AM
The qbs will prove them self on the field, not on paper. Bring on the season.

bengalsfan21
07-17-2005, 11:49 AM
The qbs will prove them self on the field, not on paper. Bring on the season.

I agree here...I just like how he broke each one down, expecially Mexico err Vick I mean, he is a good scrambler but where is his throwing ability?

clevestinks
07-17-2005, 11:51 AM
I for one am not a Vick fan. Maybe he is the best athlete in the NFL, but qb, just a litttle above average to me.

bengalsfan21
07-17-2005, 11:52 AM
I for one am not a Vick fan. Maybe he is the best athlete in the NFL, but qb, just a litttle above average to me.

Yeah it's not good when your QB has more rushing yards then passing...or is it? I prefer my qb to have a ton of passing yards and very little rushing.

BengalBrian
07-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah it's not good when your QB has more rushing yards then passing...or is it? I prefer my qb to have a ton of passing yards and very little rushing.
I would prefer both.. But hell.. I guess if I only get one, I want a passer for sure

LambertIsGod58
07-17-2005, 01:42 PM
Vick is without a doubt a great athlete. However, this doesn't make him a great QB. Donovan McNabb, right here out of Syracuse, NY Thank You, is a much better all around QB. Vick is electric, but is way overrated in my opinion.

Livinginthe past
07-17-2005, 02:58 PM
I think people get a little bit carried away with 'Vick The Athelete'.
What i want from any NFL player is that they help me win games - be it a QB, RB or OLB.
Mike Vick does not show up on a regular enough basis in order to help his team limp out of mediocrity.
One poster said that when he does turn up Atlanta win - and when he has a poor game they dont - well this seems rather obvious - most teams cant survive their most important player having a bad day.
Vick has a great arm - but then so does Bledsoe - its what you do with these tools and the decisons you make game-time that make the difference.

regards

NM

clevestinks
07-17-2005, 03:14 PM
There are so many variables. I guess who ever has , and takes advantages of his skills to put his team in position to win , Should be considered the best.

Tha rock
07-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Collins #1 baby!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
07-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Collins #1 baby!!!!!!!!

No this is for who is the best quality qb. Not who is the biggest head case! lol

Livinginthe past
07-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Is this post about the best QB in the league? Or just in the AFC North?
League wide it is Tom Brady (surprise surprise) but the question in your league is an intruiging one.
I like the look of Carson Palmer a great deal and think he can be an excellent QB this season.
The BigBen scenario has a few more variables, and unanswered questions - but im pretty sure I would take either than be stuck with some of the veterans other teams such as Miami are stuck with.

Im going to plump for Carson - but only because we have a greater body of evidence to support his claim.

Regards

NM

Tha rock
07-17-2005, 05:24 PM
No this is for who is the best quality qb. Not who is the biggest head case! lol

Head case?? Not really!

clevestinks
07-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Head case?? Not really!

Yeah Head case! I was kinda joking but it is pretty close to the truth! Racial statements eraly in his career, Alcohol problems, mental breakdowns. Hey I`m a huge Penn State guy, I ussed to love this guy, and still think he has a lot of potential, but he can`t ever seem to get it all together.

bengalsfan21
07-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Is this post about the best QB in the league? Or just in the AFC North?
League wide it is Tom Brady (surprise surprise) but the question in your league is an intruiging one.
I like the look of Carson Palmer a great deal and think he can be an excellent QB this season.
The BigBen scenario has a few more variables, and unanswered questions - but im pretty sure I would take either than be stuck with some of the veterans other teams such as Miami are stuck with.

Im going to plump for Carson - but only because we have a greater body of evidence to support his claim.

Regards

NM

One good post from you out of all of yours is not bad, but I disagree with Tom Brady he is no Peyton Manning....Your defense is a lot better then the Colts, if they had a defense they would have won some super bowls in the past 5 years with out a doubt.

ironcitychef
07-18-2005, 11:21 AM

Regards

NM

I'm going to say that you have to go by what they have done recently. Ben never lost in the regular season. Shattered rookie records. Carson didn't come close. Sure his football career is a little more prestigious than playing at Miami OH, but you can't get hung up on history. Or can you? Don't take this the wrong way, cause Tom is still the stud QB in the NFL

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 11:49 AM
One good post from you out of all of yours is not bad, but I disagree with Tom Brady he is no Peyton Manning....Your defense is a lot better then the Colts, if they had a defense they would have won some super bowls in the past 5 years with out a doubt.

I dont see any point in defending Tom Brady in any sort of comparison with Manning - there are numerous websites and threads dedicated to why Brady is better - I will leave it to you to look them up if you are interested.

However, I will say that if Manning hadn't handicapped his teams salary cap with his demands for a huge salary and a battery of 1st round picks for offensive weapons then the Colts may indeed have a better D.

regards

NM

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 11:58 AM
I'm going to say that you have to go by what they have done recently. Ben never lost in the regular season. Shattered rookie records. Carson didn't come close. Sure his football career is a little more prestigious than playing at Miami OH, but you can't get hung up on history. Or can you? Don't take this the wrong way, cause Tom is still the stud QB in the NFL

Yeah I see your point - this a very close one to call.

As amazing as Big Bens 1st season was I believe that Carsons extra experience should lead to an improvement in his play whereas Ben may suffer a slight downturn in fortunes.

The Bengals appear to have slightly more weaponry on offence but then when it comes to the D the Steelers win hands down.

To be honest I wouldn't factor a college career into the equation at all.

It will be a fun one to watch throughout the season - there are alot of young QB's looking to step up this season Carr, Boller, Losman, Leftwich, Feeley, Brees, Ramsey, Rodgers, Manning, Brooks, Harrington.

In fact it seems the majority of teams have chosen now as the time to back their youngsters.

Regards

NM

bigbensgirl7
07-18-2005, 12:03 PM
I dont see any point in defending Tom Brady in any sort of comparison with Manning - there are numerous websites and threads dedicated to why Brady is better - I will leave it to you to look them up if you are interested.

However, I will say that if Manning hadn't handicapped his teams salary cap with his demands for a huge salary and a battery of 1st round picks for offensive weapons then the Colts may indeed have a better D.

regards

NM
I really wouldn't go as far to say Brady is a better qb than Manning. yes, Brady is on top because he lead his team to a SB ring (the ultimate goal), and Manning fell short (to the Pats). However, when you look at overall teams...I think that at least for now goes to the Pats, not just because they are the defending champs, but the Colts based everything on that amazing offense, but really didn't have a D...and we all know Offense sells tickets, and Defense wins Championships!

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 12:17 PM
I really wouldn't go as far to say Brady is a better qb than Manning. yes, Brady is on top because he lead his team to a SB ring (the ultimate goal), and Manning fell short (to the Pats). However, when you look at overall teams...I think that at least for now goes to the Pats, not just because they are the defending champs, but the Colts based everything on that amazing offense, but really didn't have a D...and we all know Offense sells tickets, and Defense wins Championships!

Who is the best QB is very much an opinion thing I guess. All I can say is that in every statistical area that counts Brady wins in a head-2-head.

If you want to reference any of this you can click here:

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/facts/010705bradyvsmanning.php

I would question Colts 'amazing offence' - sure they beat up on the weaker teams such as detroit and Kansas, but when it really counted Manning and his O didn't show up (scoring just 3 points in 4 quarters against the NE Pats)

regards

NM

bigbensgirl7
07-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Who is the best QB is very much an opinion thing I guess. All I can say is that in every statistical area that counts Brady wins in a head-2-head.

If you want to reference any of this you can click here:

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/facts/010705bradyvsmanning.php

I would question Colts 'amazing offence' - sure they beat up on the weaker teams such as detroit and Kansas, but when it really counted Manning and his O didn't show up (scoring just 3 points in 4 quarters against the NE Pats)

regards

NM
I think you are correct in saying that it is a matter of opinion. I haven't and don't need to look at the stats...I do know that I had a lot of fun watching Manning last season, even though I really don't like him off the field. I think Brady is a class act, and if I had to choose one that I would rather have on my team...I would choose Brady.
And yes...you guys stuffed the Colts in the playoffs and I honestly thought that was amazing. I remember watching the game and being amazed. But I don't think you can base their offense on one game...but that is not discrediting your Defense in any way. That game was amazing!

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 12:51 PM
I think you are correct in saying that it is a matter of opinion. I haven't and don't need to look at the stats...I do know that I had a lot of fun watching Manning last season, even though I really don't like him off the field. I think Brady is a class act, and if I had to choose one that I would rather have on my team...I would choose Brady.
And yes...you guys stuffed the Colts in the playoffs and I honestly thought that was amazing. I remember watching the game and being amazed. But I don't think you can base their offense on one game...but that is not discrediting your Defense in any way. That game was amazing!

If you would choose Brady over Manning - this would lead me to conclude that you think he is the better QB - unless for some unknown reason you prefer the least good QB.
I wasn't basing my opinion on just ONE playoff performance - I was basing it on EVERY playoff performance that Manning has appeared in.
That link doesnt just give plain stats - it breaks down how manning performed in each and every playoff performance - it was consistently his WORST of the year.

Give me Delhomme any day.

Regards#

NM

bigbensgirl7
07-18-2005, 03:32 PM
If you would choose Brady over Manning - this would lead me to conclude that you think he is the better QB - unless for some unknown reason you prefer the least good QB.
I wasn't basing my opinion on just ONE playoff performance - I was basing it on EVERY playoff performance that Manning has appeared in.
That link doesnt just give plain stats - it breaks down how manning performed in each and every playoff performance - it was consistently his WORST of the year.

Give me Delhomme any day.

Regards#

NM
Ok, well I don't really understand why you turn everything in an arguement. As a team player and someone I respect both on and off the field I would choose Brady. I am not a fan of Manning at all, except when he is on the field. I'm not even going to argue and say he did well in the playoffs, because he didn't...but there are 16 other games that got them to the playoffs and I watch those too! I simply said I think it is a lot of fun watching Manning and the Colts offense. That is just my opinion, and we are all entitlesd to those!

Livinginthe past
07-19-2005, 05:15 PM
Im very sorry if my offering an opinion of my own has upset you Bigbensgirl7.
Why would you bother typing things into this forum at all if you dont want anyone to reply to it...maybe you just want people to agree with you? Who knows?

Two things you typed were -
1. You wouldn't necessarily agree that Brady is a better Qb than Manning.

2. I shouldn't judge the Colts on one playoff appearance.

If you don't want to discuss these thoughts then maybe you should write me a little note on the end saying - Please Do Not Discuss.

Regards

NM

clevestinks
07-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Brady or Manning?
Manning is the better fundamental player, and pure passer.
Brady is the winner of the rings.
Manning is always playing catch uo because his defense sucks , year after year.
Brady has a great D, but shouldn`t be penalized for that.
Ben is hopefully more like Brady. Steelers have a commitement to defense, so winning should come easier.

So the question Brady, or Manning?

Ben! LOL! Hey I`m a Steelers fan.

bigbensgirl7
07-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Im very sorry if my offering an opinion of my own has upset you Bigbensgirl7.
Why would you bother typing things into this forum at all if you dont want anyone to reply to it...maybe you just want people to agree with you? Who knows?

Two things you typed were -
1. You wouldn't necessarily agree that Brady is a better Qb than Manning.

2. I shouldn't judge the Colts on one playoff appearance.

If you don't want to discuss these thoughts then maybe you should write me a little note on the end saying - Please Do Not Discuss.

Regards

NM
I have no problem discussing things...I honestly think you are the one that has a problem with people having their own opinions unless they agree with yours. I'm not here to argue this issue, because we are not in the BF...this is just general NFL talk, not to mention it's just my opinion, and I have seen in many threads you having problems with people forming their opinions and grow defensive and personally attack them. Now I have given Brady a ton of respect along with the Pats organization. However, you will not see me bow down to them and I really don't think you will find any non pats fans that will. Just as I don't expect everyone to bow down to the black and gold.

And I agree with Cleve...I would take Ben anyday...he's our guy, and the qb I really care about!

figg
07-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Collins #1 baby!!!!!!!!

yeah he is! at keg stands lol :busted:

Livinginthe past
07-19-2005, 09:30 PM
I have no problem discussing things...I honestly think you are the one that has a problem with people having their own opinions unless they agree with yours. I'm not here to argue this issue, because we are not in the BF...this is just general NFL talk, not to mention it's just my opinion, and I have seen in many threads you having problems with people forming their opinions and grow defensive and personally attack them. Now I have given Brady a ton of respect along with the Pats organization. However, you will not see me bow down to them and I really don't think you will find any non pats fans that will. Just as I don't expect everyone to bow down to the black and gold.

And I agree with Cleve...I would take Ben anyday...he's our guy, and the qb I really care about!

I dont get this at all...I really dont.

If someone says to me Big Ben is our guy....i'd take him over Brady anytime...i'd say go ahead...fair enough.
But when someone says Brady is not as good as Manning then I have to disagree - the blast furnace is for shooting your mouth off without backing it up - smack talk.
I'd like to think people had something behind their opinions in here - isn't that the whole point of having one.
I am not personally attacking you Bigbensgirl - I have said nothing personal AT ALL.

If you look back at all the posts I made on this thread - pick one out that is insulting you in some personal way....i dont think you can - all I asked for was for you to back your opinions up.

This is sports forum...if someone says The Steelers are better than the Patriots or Brady is not better than Manning then I am gonna debate them on it...thats the whole point.

You make this place sound like it should be a dollies tea-party - where everyone agrees with everyone else.

Your posts seems eerily similar to another who posts on here....I am not asking for anyone to bow down to the Patriots - its a Steelers forum I enjoy the exchange of opinions.

Its an adult forum - we should be able to have adult debates - I offered you a link to some info - but you would rather post pointless remarks about how entertaining Manning is?????

So two things....tell me where I told ANYONE to bow down to the Patriots, and secondly show me where I personally INSULTED YOU.

I know you cant, thats why I cannot understand your post.

You can call me defensive all you want - but I am willing to back my opinions up with reasoned thought.

regards#

NM

Livinginthe past
07-19-2005, 09:34 PM
Brady or Manning?
Manning is the better fundamental player, and pure passer.
Brady is the winner of the rings.
Manning is always playing catch uo because his defense sucks , year after year.
Brady has a great D, but shouldn`t be penalized for that.
Ben is hopefully more like Brady. Steelers have a commitement to defense, so winning should come easier.

So the question Brady, or Manning?

Ben! LOL! Hey I`m a Steelers fan.

I would go along with this - Manning has all the physical tools of a great QB - its just it seems he cant think clearly at the big moments.
I have seen moments in Big Bens fledgling career to make me think he might be in the Brady-mould - coming up big in the clutch.

Mannings big problems come in the Play-offs - and he is often not trailing by that many - he just cant get ANY points on the board in the big game and his game falls to pieces.

Regards

NM

BengalBrian
07-19-2005, 09:35 PM
regards#

NM

First of all, you should put THIS in your signature instead of typing it everytime.. :shrug: Just a suggestion...

Secondly, I have read some posts by you that do come off as rude.. Such as 'maybe attach a note to the end of your post that says do not discuss'?? I think its things like this that she is referring to.. I can site more examples because I know I have read them if you want me to... Such as your attacking BF21 for no reason really.. You were just rude then too..

You asked

Livinginthe past
07-19-2005, 09:44 PM
First of all, you should put THIS in your signature instead of typing it everytime.. :shrug: Just a suggestion...

Secondly, I have read some posts by you that do come off as rude.. Such as 'maybe attach a note to the end of your post that says do not discuss'?? I think its things like this that she is referring to.. I can site more examples because I know I have read them if you want me to... Such as your attacking BF21 for no reason really.. You were just rude then too..

You asked

Ok firstly, i'll take your suggestion on Board Brian - its a good labour saving device :rolleyes:

Sure I guess the bit you were referring to was a little abrupt, but I certainly wouldnt say it was personally insulting...and that was what I was being accused of.

As far as BF21 goes - he has said little of consequence to me - sure I have taken liberties but he hasnt attempted to do anything apart from talk smack, and drool embarrasingly over Dr.Phil, the O.C and BigBensGirl.

If someone has come up with a point of view - i have never said 'you're out of your freaking mind what a stupid so-and-so you are.....i have just asked them where they got the idea from and asked them to justify rationally.

Like I said in previous post - surely everyone can handle a little bit of heat - im not being a hypocrite here - you can pretty much say what you want to me...and I dont really care...its only words on a computer screen after all....lets not be too thin skinned about this....

ITS PIG-SKIN BABY!

NM (thought i'd change the signature after you pointed out my predictbleness :D )

bengalsfan21
07-20-2005, 02:00 AM
I do not drool over Dr.Phil or the OC......And I am choosing to ignore you so we don't just throw jabs back and forth at each other...I like to get along with everyone regardless of who you root for, I am choosing not too reply to your cocky comments and I hope you can respect that. No need for us too act like children we are both adults.

Livinginthe past
07-20-2005, 06:48 AM
I do not drool over Dr.Phil or the OC......And I am choosing to ignore you so we don't just throw jabs back and forth at each other...I like to get along with everyone regardless of who you root for, I am choosing not too reply to your cocky comments and I hope you can respect that. No need for us too act like children we are both adults.

Ok B21 - we can call a truce on this one. I agree we are here to talk football.

ITS PIG-SKIN BABY

NM

bengalsfan21
07-20-2005, 12:03 PM
Ok B21 - we can call a truce on this one. I agree we are here to talk football.

ITS PIG-SKIN BABY

NM

Thanksn NOw back too football.......In my opinion top 3 QB's in the league as of now are, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady , and Mcnabb as much as I dislike Mcnabb he is still good.
Peyton Manning is able to get it done with a crappy defense but "chokes" in the playoffs obviously.
Tom Brady can get it done in the regular season and playoffs obviously he gets the gold..
Mcnabb is doing something right to be able to get his team to the championship game year after year.

Granted it takes a whole team to have a winning season you have to have a great leader and currently these 3 take the cake.

bigbensgirl7
07-20-2005, 05:34 PM

You asked
Don't forget Tha Rock and Ironcity. I can understand the rock...but he has every right to voice his own opinion not to mention when asked a ? from iron you completely avoid awnsering it. And yes...if you would like I can pull up all the posts that show this, but you do personally attack those guys all the time. I am not saying you personally attacked me, but was just pointing out that you have attacked other people on here for not sharing your opinion. As you seem to keep saying...we are all entiled to our own opinions, but you are the one that seems to have the problem with everyones opinions!
Now on to this....I love Ben, he is our future and I am very excited about the potential I see in him. And in this discussion I believe we are just not going to come to a conclusion. It is no doubt Brady is one of the elite QBs in the league...but so is Manning. Here's some stats:
http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PYDS/2004/regular
Now I understand stats aren't everything (and actually don't like to use stats as a an etire basis for my opinion). But in these...Manning is ahead of Brady in every area. (the biggest one to me is a more attempts with less INTs, higher completion %, and much higher rating). However, I think everyone here will agree, that we would rather have the rings than higher stats...so I'm not taking anything away from Brady.
And I guess that there are many people with different opinions than yours since he won the ESPY (and beat out Brady) for best NFL Player and again beat out your entire team for Best Record Breaking Performance. Again, not saying any of that matters, except for the fact that I guess there are people out there that think Manning is better than Brady. It is a matter of opinion and I guess in this we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

Livinginthe past
07-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Let me try and follow the logic of your argument seeing as you are determined to not let this thread die peacefully.
On this thread me and you are debating who is the best QB etc etc - but you dont like fact based arguments, they dont interest you (or do they? looks like you just dug some up above).
What im asking is how we can be having a civil debate (you have just admitted I didnt attack you personally) then suddenly you start to blub about me attacking people personally.
Now hold on a minute....why would you so this...I havent attacked you...so why are you even bringing this up?
I'll tell you why. Because you post without thinking and then when someone asks you to explain - you get all defensive.
Im willing to leave this current argument as a stalemate (weirdly - seeing as you consistently say you think Brady is the better QB...the SAME AS ME)

I would also like to reference this link Bigbensbensgirl7 :

:http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1136

- its the very first contact we had - I think we will find that YOU are the one who comes off as totally intolerant - I merely asked a few questions about this season, including praise for your D and QB, and you launched into a half page rant about me asking for you and the other Steeler fans to bow down to the Pats.

Compare your reply with the other more sane posters such as Clevestinks - they disagree with me - but they dont get abusive and say I am not worth their time.

You're a huge hypocrite.

Anyway - can you please pull up some links to where I have not answered IroncityChief's questions and I will try and rectify this position.
I done some research about Troy Browns contracts for the aforementioned ICC and he was kind enough to reward me with a rep point! :D

I look forward to these links, as Im sure is ICC.

ITS PIG-SKIN BABY!

NM

tony hipchest
02-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Ok firstly, i'll take your suggestion on Board Brian - its a good labour saving device :rolleyes:

Sure I guess the bit you were referring to was a little abrupt, but I certainly wouldnt say it was personally insulting...and that was what I was being accused of.

As far as BF21 goes - he has said little of consequence to me - sure I have taken liberties but he hasnt attempted to do anything apart from talk smack, and drool embarrasingly over Dr.Phil, the O.C and BigBensGirl.

If someone has come up with a point of view - i have never said 'you're out of your freaking mind what a stupid so-and-so you are.....i have just asked them where they got the idea from and asked them to justify rationally.

Like I said in previous post - surely everyone can handle a little bit of heat - im not being a hypocrite here - you can pretty much say what you want to me...and I dont really care...its only words on a computer screen after all....lets not be too thin skinned about this....

ITS PIG-SKIN BABY!

NM (thought i'd change the signature after you pointed out my predictbleness :D )

:rofl:

Elvis
02-05-2007, 08:04 AM
http://www.pfcritics.com/news/QuarterbackRankingsWhosThe.php

I liked this not bc it has Carson above Ben but bc the little notes on the qb's are on the money
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: June 23,2005
Get caught up with the times young man:coffee:

CantStop85
02-05-2007, 11:22 AM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: June 23,2005
Get caught up with the times young man:coffee:
Note the date of the start of the thread. :dang:

tony hipchest
02-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Note the date of the start of the thread. :dang:yes, and its been established ben is better than carson.

now that p. manning is clearly the best qb in the nfl, i need to dig up a brady vs. manning thread. it probably goes something like this:

"peyton is a choker...:blah:... never win the big game...:blah:...only good in the regular season...:blah: ...dome...:blah:...cant come from behind...:blah: ...rain...:blah: ....manning face....:blah:

Indy_Steelers
02-05-2007, 01:24 PM

I would take Ben over Carson. It is all about the playoffs and Ben is 5-1 with a SB Ring.

BengalBrian
02-06-2007, 09:16 AM
yes, and its been established ben is better than carson.

now that p. manning is clearly the best qb in the nfl, i need to dig up a brady vs. manning thread. it probably goes something like this:

"peyton is a choker...:blah:... never win the big game...:blah:...only good in the regular season...:blah: ...dome...:blah:...cant come from behind...:blah: ...rain...:blah: ....manning face....:blah:

Ben better than Carson? Oh yea? How exactly was that established by anyone other than yourself?

MACH1
02-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Ben better than Carson? Oh yea? How exactly was that established by anyone other than yourself?

Ben = 1 SB WIN
Carton cant even win a playoff game!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-06-2007, 10:14 AM

Established by fact

Ben career wins:...... 37-14 with 5 playoff wins
Carson career wins:..27-21 with 0 playoff wins
(lets not forget that Ben has 10 more wins with one less year played)

Bens Highlights:...Broke Dan Marino’s NFL records for a rookie quarterback, for completion percentage (66.4) and passer rating (98.1)...Youngest Winning Superbowl QB... became the first quarterback in league history to lead his team to the conference championship game in each of his first two seasons....became the first quarterback in NFL history to compile a 13-0 record during the regular season...first Qb to win four road playoff games in same season...2004 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year

Carsons Highlights...AFC Offensive Player of the Month for September,2005........and uh......led league in completion percentage in '05......and uh......gets to be on the field with Ben twice a year.....

Indy_Steelers
02-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Established by fact

Ben's Highlights:...Broke Dan Marino?s NFL records for a rookie quarterback, for completion percentage (66.4) and passer rating (98.1)...Youngest Winning Superbowl QB... became the first quarterback in league history to lead his team to the conference championship game in each of his first two seasons....became the first quarterback in NFL history to compile a 13-0 record during the regular season...first QB to win four road playoff games in same season...2004 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year

Carson's Highlights...AFC Offensive Player of the Month for September,2005........and uh......led league in completion percentage in '05......and uh......gets to be on the field with Ben twice a year.....:yawn:

Ben = 1 SB WIN:cheer: :tt02:
Carton cant even win a playoff game!!!!:flap:

Yes Ben has played one less year and to be honest he also played half of '06 with his head in la-la land and is still better than Palmer. Heck I would take Vince Young Over Palmer. The Bengals were no worse off with Kitna.

The Best Right Now
1-Tom Brady
2-Peyton Manning
3-Ben Roethlisberger
3b-Drew Brees

klick81
02-06-2007, 01:53 PM

Established by fact

Bens Highlights:...Broke Dan Marino’s NFL records for a rookie quarterback, for completion percentage (66.4) and passer rating (98.1)...Youngest Winning Superbowl QB... became the first quarterback in league history to lead his team to the conference championship game in each of his first two seasons....became the first quarterback in NFL history to compile a 13-0 record during the regular season...first Qb to win four road playoff games in same season...2004 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year

Carsons Highlights...AFC Offensive Player of the Month for September,2005........and uh......led league in completion percentage in '05......and uh......gets to be on the field with Ben twice a year.....

BengalBrian=OWNED

tony hipchest
02-06-2007, 02:47 PM
BengalBrian=OWNED

=AGAIN

he thinks rudi johnson is the best back in the afc north, their wr tandem the best in the nfl to go along with the best qb in the nfl. then again hes a lifelong bengalfan (16yrs) so his opinion goes over about as well as the stench of boiling piss.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-06-2007, 03:25 PM
=AGAIN

he thinks rudi johnson is the best back in the afc north, their wr tandem the best in the nfl to go along with the best qb in the nfl. then again hes a lifelong bengalfan (16yrs) so his opinion goes over about as well as the stench of boiling piss.

Wow..Tony with all those "best players" on the field at once...youd think the Bengals could manage a playoff win....and if BB is 16 years old...He has NEVER seen a playoff win in his lifetime!!!!!!!!:

CantStop85
02-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Ben = 1 SB WIN
Carton cant even win a playoff game!!!!
Yup, and Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino.

fansince'76
02-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Yup, and Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino.

Yup, and Carson and Ben are as far apart in ability as Marino and Dilfer - it's quite obvious by the identical 8-8 and 11-5 records posted by their respective teams over the last 2 years....

BengalBrian
02-07-2007, 02:34 AM
Obviously, no one that knows the truth is willing to speak up.. Its quite obvious to everyone in the league who the better QB is

HometownGal
02-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Obviously, no one that knows the truth is willing to speak up.. Its quite obvious to everyone in the league who the better QB is

I have no problem speaking up. The better QB is - hands down - BEN. :flap: Even with all of Ben's medical problems this season, he still managed to lead the team to an 8-8 record. Cartoon was as healthy as a John Elway look-a-like and finished with the same record. :flap: :flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2007, 08:49 AM

Obviously If I didnt want to face reality..I wouldnt respond to the stats posted..and would just make an empty comment about how "everyone" knows who the best QB is.

Thats right Brian...lets not confuse this thread with facts and stats..it tends to mess up a weak arguement:dang:

BengalBrian
02-07-2007, 10:50 AM
I have no problem speaking up. The better QB is - hands down - BEN. :flap: Even with all of Ben's medical problems this season, he still managed to lead the team to an 8-8 record. Cartoon was as healthy as a John Elway look-a-like and finished with the same record. :flap: :flap:
rofl! You are freakin hilarious.. DENIAL... I love it.. Either that or somethin else I cant say because it may be considered a personal attack :)

Obviously If I didnt want to face reality..I wouldnt respond to the stats posted..and would just make an empty comment about how "everyone" knows who the best QB is.

Thats right Brian...lets not confuse this thread with facts and stats..it tends to mess up a weak arguement:dang:
Your stats tell nothing.. You give stats on the teams but skate around the individual accomplishments. Your 'stats' are based around W-L record only. Why is that? You afraid to actually compare where it would make more sense. Like passing yardage. Touchdowns thrown? QB Rating? Interceptions? Ridiculous.. And dilusional

tony hipchest
02-07-2007, 10:56 AM
rofl! You are freakin hilarious.. DENIAL... I love it.. Either that or somethin else I cant say because it may be considered a personal attack :)

Your stats tell nothing.. You give stats on the teams but skate around the individual accomplishments. Your 'stats' are based around W-L record only. Why is that? You afraid to actually compare where it would make more sense. Like passing yardage. Touchdowns thrown? QB Rating? Interceptions? Ridiculous.. And dilusionalstill seeking validation huh?

willie>rudi
ben>carson
steelers>bungles
winning a SB>choking the playoffs away 3 TIMES to end the season!!!
character>crime
our facts>your opinion

get used to it

BengalBrian
02-07-2007, 11:02 AM
still seeking validation huh?

willie>rudi
ben>carson
steelers>bungles
winning a SB>choking the playoffs away 3 TIMES to end the season!!!
character>crime
our facts>your opinion

get used to it

Your facts that Ben is better? haven't seen any yet

choking the playoffs away 3 TIMES to end the season!!!>Choking the entire season

Big D
02-07-2007, 11:10 AM

choking the playoffs away 3 TIMES to end the season!!!>Choking the entire season

I'll give you a stat. Ben one superbowl. Rosie 0 superbowls.

floodcitygirl
02-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Choking the entire season:hunch: Ending up with the same record as the Bungles.....not so good.

Killing the Bungles playoff hopes....again = PRICELESS!!!! :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2007, 11:37 AM

I know that I disnt just see a Bengal Fan try to associate a Superbowl Winning QB and multible record holder...to choking...after his "team" has become pseunonymous with that word!!!! Keep ignoring the facts..your amusing us!!!

I have to save this post as the most ironic I have ever seen in the forum...THAT IS A KEEPER!!!!!!!!!:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

tony hipchest
02-07-2007, 11:43 AM
choking the playoffs away 3 TIMES to end the season!!!>Choking the entire season:sofunny:- whatever gets you through the day.

(nice attempt at OWNING yourself) :dang:

klick81
02-07-2007, 11:56 AM
:sofunny:- whatever gets you through the day.

(nice attempt at OWNING yourself) :dang:

LOL...typical bungle fan.

BengalBrian
02-07-2007, 12:04 PM
You can all laugh all you want. We have a franchise Quarterback to continue to build around, while all you guys have is a choke artist, Trent Dilferish QB

tony hipchest
02-07-2007, 12:08 PM
You can all laugh all you want. We have a franchise Quarterback to continue to build around, while all you guys have is a choke artist, Trent Dilferish QBlol. another serving of self ownage! bengal brian is on a roll!

a "franchise qb" who wants out! the browns couldnt build an outhouse, let alone a team!
keep drafting criminals, dumbass brown.

BengalBrian
02-07-2007, 12:18 PM
lol. another serving of self ownage! bengal brian is on a roll!

a "franchise qb" who wants out! the browns couldnt build an outhouse, let alone a team!
keep drafting criminals, dumbass brown.

You reek of jealousy.. You start more threads about Carson than anyone here.. Or at my site.. Admit it.. You WISH Ben was half as good

Big D
02-07-2007, 12:19 PM
You reek of jealousy.. You start more threads about Carson than anyone here.. Or at my site.. Admit it.. You WISH Ben was half as good

Hahahaha. Ben is twice as good as carson.

BengalBrian
02-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Hahahaha. Ben is twice as good as carson.

Because he is capable of doing twice as much as carson?

umm.. Ok.. Whatever you say.. Enjoy that good old homerism

Big D
02-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Because he is capable of doing twice as much as carson?

umm.. Ok.. Whatever you say.. Enjoy that good old homerism

It's hardly homerism. Ben has led the steelers to the playoffs three out of his 4 years. How has rosie done?

BengalBrian
02-07-2007, 01:07 PM
It's hardly homerism. Ben has led the steelers to the playoffs three out of his 4 years. How has rosie done?

I disagree.. Ben did not LEAD them

tony hipchest
02-07-2007, 01:18 PM
I disagree.. Ben did not LEAD themcarsons a great leader. especially when he waits till the off season when his thug team mates arent around to start critisizing them, and whining about them ruining the season. hes afraid he'll get bitch slapped like the little punk he is. atleast he can run to the front office to hide.

what a peckerhead. he should stick with cornholing

fansince'76
02-07-2007, 01:50 PM
You can all laugh all you want. We have a franchise Quarterback to continue to build around, while all you guys have is a choke artist, Trent Dilferish QB

Yep, a "franchise QB" with the maturity level of a 15-year-old. Hope he grows up for ya soon. And if Ben is such a "choke artist," would you care to explain what happened on New Year's Eve?

Preacher
02-07-2007, 03:35 PM

The funny/sad truth of all this is, you guys have to continually build around the guy, because everyone keeps going to jail.

tony hipchest
02-07-2007, 07:55 PM
The funny/sad truth of all this is, you guys have to continually build around the guy, because everyone keeps going to jail.i almost feel sorry for the poor misguided bunglefans.

the rams have won a sb

the saints have won a playoff game

and the cardinals have a coaching staff, qb, wr's, and rb that will blow the offensive talent of the bungles away.

the bengals will continue being the leagues biggest disappointment in the next 5-10 years. :sofunny:

sumo
02-07-2007, 08:00 PM
and the cardinals have a coaching staff, qb, wr's, and rb that will blow the offensive talent of the bungles away.

Alright!! we got another Cards fan on the forum!

tony hipchest
02-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Alright!! we got another Cards fan on the forum!born and raised in the southwest and since they moved to phoenix the cardinals have always been my local team. id rather watch the cardinals losing than the cowboys or broncos winning.

i think the steelers offensive coaching staff will bring the arizona fans success even they dont believe is possible. i think they can achieve an 11-5 record AND a playoff win in shorter time than it took "black buddah, black hare krishna" or what ever the bungles call marvin.

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 09:07 AM
carsons a great leader. especially when he waits till the off season when his thug team mates arent around to start critisizing them, and whining about them ruining the season. hes afraid he'll get bitch slapped like the little punk he is. atleast he can run to the front office to hide.

what a peckerhead. he should stick with cornholing
At least he isnt running into cars with his bike. Envy is a sin Tony.. Just be happy you have Ben.. He is still a shade better than Harrington

Yep, a "franchise QB" with the maturity level of a 15-year-old. Hope he grows up for ya soon. And if Ben is such a "choke artist," would you care to explain what happened on New Year's Eve?
Would you care to explain Ben's entire pathetic season? Oh wait.. He hurt himself on a bike and scrambled his brain.. Thats right! Carson's injury didnt seem to affect him as much.

i almost feel sorry for the poor misguided bunglefans.

the rams have won a sb

the saints have won a playoff game

the bengals will continue being the leagues biggest disappointment in the next 5-10 years. :sofunny:
Jealousy.. You totally reek of jealousy... It's ok though. Batch is pretty good... So all is not lost

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 09:42 AM
No matter how long I live around them....Bungle fans are amazing! LOL! They end up the season with the same record as us yet they are over here strutting and squealing like a pea**** about their quaterback like they've done something. Of course they can't be proud of their team....knowing how many should be in jail. Who ended on a better note....the Bungals who totally blew their own playoff chances (with a quarterback who's injury "didn't seem to affect him as much", or the Steelers who AS A TEAM once again sealed your fate from going to the playoffs (with a quarterback who played thru after sustaining life threatening injuries as well as other medical issues)? Like I said...amazing.....and rather amusing....in a pathetic kind of way! :chuckle:

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 10:10 AM
No matter how long I live around them....Bungle fans are amazing! LOL! They end up the season with the same record as us yet they are over here strutting and squealing like a pea**** about their quaterback like they've done something. Of course they can't be proud of their team....knowing how many should be in jail. Who ended on a better note....the Bungals who totally blew their own playoff chances (with a quarterback who's injury "didn't seem to affect him as much", or the Steelers who AS A TEAM once again sealed your fate from going to the playoffs (with a quarterback who played thru after sustaining life threatening injuries as well as other medical issues)? Like I said...amazing.....and rather amusing....in a pathetic kind of way! :chuckle:

In a pathetic Ben Interceptionburger kinda way?

We ended the season with 3 loses.. Sure.. But we still ended up on top of the Steelers again.. 3 years in a row now in the division.. Yet we suck.. Ok...

And I suppose Bettis is better than Sanders too, right?

lol

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 10:26 AM
We ended the season with 3 loses.. Sure.. But we still ended up on top of the Steelers again.. 3 years in a row now in the division.. Yet we suck.. Ok... :bouncy:

And I suppose Bettis is better than Sanders too, right?

lolwhat grade did you finally decide to call it quits and drop out?

15-1 > 8-8
superbowl champs > afc north champs
8-8 = 8-8

"3 years in a row now???" :toofunny:

knowledge is something you will never possess but in your quest to not look like a fool you might want to try some reading comprehension:

sanders 35 votes
bettis 17 votes :busted:

*WHAAAAAAAAAAP*

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 11:01 AM
what grade did you finally decide to call it quits and drop out?

15-1 > 8-8
superbowl champs > afc north champs
8-8 = 8-8

"3 years in a row now???" :toofunny:

knowledge is something you will never possess but in your quest to not look like a fool you might want to try some reading comprehension:

sanders 35 votes
bettis 17 votes :busted:

*WHAAAAAAAAAAP*

Sorry.. 3 of the last 4 years... But lets not get offtopic.. Lets hear some more (or some at all) stats on how Jen should be considered a better QB than Carson

Big D
02-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Sorry.. 3 of the last 4 years... But lets not get offtopic.. Lets hear some more (or some at all) stats on how Jen should be considered a better QB than Carson

stats arent the only thing that makes a quarterback great. Tom brady doesnt have peyton manning stats but some can say brady is a better quarterback then peyton. Ben is better because he has better leadership skills and he is an all around better qb.

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 11:14 AM
stats arent the only thing that makes a quarterback great. Tom brady doesnt have peyton manning stats but some can say brady is a better quarterback then peyton. Ben is better because he has better leadership skills and he is an all around better qb.

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha hhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahah ahahahhaha

Sure he is

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Yet we suck.. Ok...

Glad we could agree on something today Brian. Let's stay on topic though. We have a whole thread dedicated to just that topic! :wink02: :sofunny:

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Glad we could agree on something today Brian. Let's stay on topic though. We have a whole thread dedicated to just that topic! :wink02: :sofunny:

clever posting fcg

you take lessons from hipchest?

Yes.. Lets get on topic...

Jen Worthlessburger - 41 Games, 40 Games Started, 1032 Attempts, 644 Completions, 62.4 Completion %, 8519 Yards, 52 Touchdowns, 43 Interceptions, 120 20+ Passes, 26 40+ Passes, 87.9 QB Rat

Carson 'The Man' Palmer - 45 Games, 45 Games Started, 1461 Attempts, 932 Completions, 63.8 Completion %, 10768 Yards, 78 Touchdowns, 43 Interceptions, 129 20+ Passes, 32 40+ Passes, 91.5 QB Rat

Lets see.. Carson leads in completion %, Yards, Touchdowns, tied with interceptions yet has thrown over 400 more times, and a better rating..

Ben is better though...

At wrecking motorcycles

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Sorry.. 3 of the last 4 years... But lets not get offtopic.. Lets hear some more (or some at all) stats on how Jen should be considered a better QB than CarsonLMAO! you cant even read a simple poll :toofunny:

your reading comprehension skills are so lacking you dont even understand the win totals!

.................ben............egg carton

int..............43................43
fumbles.......9.................22......:sofunny:
ypa............8.25.............7.37
rushing......311/6td.........125/2td
punting......2/79.............0/0
playoff wins..5/6.............0/1
leadership...10................2
times laid...100's............how many kids does carton have?

carton barely edges ben on-

comp%.......62.4.............63.8 and
pass rating..87.9.............91.5

hmmmm....carton has an extra year in the league and has started 5 more games than ben
yet still cant manage more wins. looks like winning that heisman trophy and going to a top notch college program isnt worth that much now does it? it sure helps explain all the bogus hype and pipe dreams though.

it must suck, constantly getting owned-

..............you................me

.............:banging: .................:sofunny:

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 11:49 AM
clever posting fcg

you take lessons from hipchest?

Well thanks BB! I take that as quite a compliment! BTW, I know that you're greatly impressed with Tony but you really shouldn't give him credit for everything. :smile:

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 11:59 AM
LMAO! you cant even read a simple poll :toofunny:

your reading comprehension skills are so lacking you dont even understand the win totals!

.................ben............egg carton

int..............43................43
fumbles.......9.................22......:sofunny:
ypa............8.25.............7.37
rushing......311/6td.........125/2td
punting......2/79.............0/0
playoff wins..5/6.............0/1
leadership...10................2
times laid...100's............how many kids does carton have?

carton barely edges ben on-

comp%.......62.4.............63.8 and
pass rating..87.9.............91.5

hmmmm....carton has an extra year in the league and has started 5 more games than ben
yet still cant manage more wins. looks like winning that heisman trophy and going to a top notch college program isnt worth that much now does it? it sure helps explain all the bogus hype and pipe dreams though.

it must suck, constantly getting owned-

..............you................me

.............:banging: .................:sofunny:

Are you personally attacking me Tony? Wouldnt you be the type to cry a river if someone told you your reading comprehension skills were lacking?

Anyway.. Sure.. You can continue to 'own' me as long as you continue to pull useless individual stats.. The only thing you are doing is making yourself look ignorant to anyone without YELLOW blinders on. Jen has no leadership skills btw.. Unless crying about every tiny scratch and cut counts for leadership. "Ouch.. My thumb.. Thats why I threw the interception.. Not because I suck.. Which I do." Your quarterback also seems to think he is black. Have you listened to the way he talks? It's pathetic and annoying. He never acted like that in college. Ben is such a let down to your club. I cant believe you dont see it. In fact, I refuse to believe it. I know noone is that clueless.

But I guess since Ben is having more sex than Carson, that certainly makes him a better quarterback.. Uh huh.. You are not worth debating with when you jump out with personal attacks and useless, pointless, and unbacked stats.

Does Ben get extra recognition for being a hard ass and telling the Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh to **** off to the request of 'wear a helmet when you ride'. And then goes on to bust his dome open? God must have had a lot of extra mercy that day to let such a pile of shit live.

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Well thanks BB! I take that as quite a compliment! BTW, I know that you're greatly impressed with Tony but you really shouldn't give him credit for everything. :smile:

I definitely wouldn't take it as a compliment

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Are you personally attacking me Tony? Wouldnt you be the type to cry a river if someone told you your reading comprehension skills were lacking?

Anyway.. Sure.. You can continue to 'own' me as long as you continue to pull useless individual stats.. The only thing you are doing is making yourself look ignorant to anyone without YELLOW blinders on. Jen has no leadership skills btw.. Unless crying about every tiny scratch and cut counts for leadership. "Ouch.. My thumb.. Thats why I threw the interception.. Not because I suck.. Which I do." Your quarterback also seems to think he is black. Have you listened to the way he talks? It's pathetic and annoying. He never acted like that in college. Ben is such a let down to your club. I cant believe you dont see it. In fact, I refuse to believe it. I know noone is that clueless.

But I guess since Ben is having more sex than Carson, that certainly makes him a better quarterback.. Uh huh.. You are not worth debating with when you jump out with personal attacks and useless, pointless, and unbacked stats.

Does Ben get extra recognition for being a hard ass and telling the Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh to **** off to the request of 'wear a helmet when you ride'. And then goes on to bust his dome open? God must have had a lot of extra mercy that day to let such a pile of shit live:crying01:.

:blah: you cant read a simple message board poll! you personally attacked your self :rofl: = self ownage

your constant diatribe reeks of jealousy that ben has more wins, more playoff wins, and a sb victory! just think, if the nfl handed out a heisman award...... carson wouldnt win that in the pros either!!!!

5/6 > 0/1
me > you

....and we find out brian finds black people pathetic and annoying. good job!

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 12:11 PM
:blah: you cant read a simple message board poll! you personally attacked your self :rofl: = self ownage

your constant diatribe reeks of jealousy that ben has more wins, more playoff wins, and a sb victory! just think, if the nfl handed out a heisman award...... carson wouldnt win that in the pros either!!!!

5/6 > 0/1
me > you

I assure you, I am not jealous of your over-glorified (not so much now that everyone saw the real Ben last year) Trent Dilfer

Palmer is easily one of the best 5 QBs in the league.. Ben.. Well.. I would def rank him in at least the top 35

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 12:26 PM
I assure you, I am not jealous of your over-glorified (not so much now that everyone saw the real Ben last year) Trent Dilfer

Palmer is easily one of the best 5 QBs in the league.. Ben.. Well.. I would def rank him in at least the top 35

palmer = loser/fumblepepper/choker
ben = winner/hero/champion

you can rank him where you want to. i rank a lombardi over a heisman...but whatever floats your boat in that sea of jealousy :rolleyes:.

tolerance>racism
hatered is a sin. you should get over this ben obsession, spending all your time on a steelerboard :dang:

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 12:36 PM

you can rank him where you want to. i rank a lombardi over a heisman...but whatever floats your boat in that sea of jealousy :rolleyes:.

tolerance>racism
hatered is a sin. you should get over this ben obsession, spending all your time on a steelerboard :dang:

For every thread you find of Ben that I started, I will find 2 that you started on Carson

Who is obsessed?

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 12:36 PM
I definitely wouldn't take it as a complimentOhhhh Brian.....then I guess it's a good thing that we don't take the same view of things because I'm sure you wouldn't want me to see it as.....(gasp)....a personal attack????!!! :jawdrop: I think that would be a 10 pointer for 2 people at once! :sofunny:

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 12:40 PM
For every thread you find of Ben that I started, I will find 2 that you started on Carson

Who is obsessed?i dont know. whose the bunglefan on a steelersboard crying about ben?

every thread about ben you started sucks. every thread i started about barbaro palmer is a masterpiece of smack.

enjoy!

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Ohhhh Brian.....then I guess it's a good thing that we don't take the same view of things because I'm sure you wouldn't want me to see it as.....(gasp)....a personal attack????!!! :jawdrop: I think that would be a 10 pointer for 2 people at once! :sofunny:
You should consider being compared to Tony as a personal attack.. I would...

i dont know. whose the bunglefan on a steelersboard crying about ben?

every thread about ben you started sucks. every thread i started about barbaro palmer is a masterpiece of smack.

enjoy!
Like this one?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=12389

You and your great predictions...

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 12:58 PM

Eh...but you're a Bungle fan......so much for your opinion.....:blah: :screwy: :crazy01: :bs: :shake02: :yap:

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 12:59 PM

Like this one?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=12389

You and your great predictions...

CARtON "of eggs" Palmer will get LAID out ....

by the ratbirds. it boils me to have to root for the bungals to beat the ravens on nov. 30, but i just cant see it happening. its never over-easy to beat the ravens, even for the mighty steelers.

carson cant scramble and often looks shell-shocked when facing a powerful defense.

the way the team counted its chickens before they hatched last week against SD, and gave up a 21 point lead shows the teams immaturity. their confidence has to be shattered.

my prediction: they will be poached like the tigers in india, cant crack the end zone, and lay a giant goose egg.

:toofunny: thats great stuff right there! i got a ton of rep on that one.

thats it! youre not jealous of ben, youre jealous of me!!! it is i, you obsess over. :chuckle:

so beating the ravens this year was your superbowl, huh? :thumbsup: even the ravens have more sb victories than your team.

it must suck rooting for a piece of crap team like the bungles (i will never know). as soon as it looks like they mght show some promise they implode and in true bungle fashion prove they cant handle the success of losing their 1st playoff game in 15 years.

yep. youre jealous of me. :cool:

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 01:37 PM
:toofunny: thats great stuff right there! i got a ton of rep on that one.

thats it! youre not jealous of ben, youre jealous of me!!! it is i, you obsess over. :chuckle:

so beating the ravens this year was your superbowl, huh? :thumbsup: even the ravens have more sb victories than your team.

it must suck rooting for a piece of crap team like the bungles (i will never know). as soon as it looks like they mght show some promise they implode and in true bungle fashion prove they cant handle the success of losing their 1st playoff game in 15 years.

yep. youre jealous of me. :cool:

yep.. You caught me.. Way to turn the subject away from Jen 'Not close to as good as Palmer' Shitholeberger

fansince'76
02-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Would you care to explain Ben's entire pathetic season?

Sure - 8-8, just like Mr Heisman's.

MACH1
02-08-2007, 01:51 PM

tolerance>racism

Dont forget to throw in that Fed-Ex player of the week award of cartons. :toofunny: :toofunny:

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Jen 'Not close to as good as Palmer' Shitholeberger:yawn: is that the best you can come up with big guy?

try again

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Sure - 8-8, just like Mr Heisman's.
There is a difference.. Palmer was the reason we still won 8 games.. Despite our terrible defense.. Ben is the reason you guys still lost 8 games with one of the best defenses. Dont start acting like Tony now.. Lets be real about this

:yawn: is that the best you can come up with big guy?

try again
Jen 'Run into cars on my bike' Breakajawberger?

fansince'76
02-08-2007, 02:32 PM
There is a difference.. Palmer was the reason we still won 8 games.. Despite our terrible defense.. Ben is the reason you guys still lost 8 games with one of the best defenses.

You must not have caught our defense too often this past season. We made Vick look like the second coming of Johnny U., for Christ's sake, and that's one example of many. Our defense played like garbage this year.

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 02:35 PM
You must not have caught our defense too often this past season. We made Vick look like the second coming of Johnny U., for Christ's sake, and that's one example of many. Our defense played like garbage this year.

Thats one game.. Overall your defense did its job and did it well.. Denying Ben was the reason for at least 75% of the losses is delusional and you know it.

Sit here and tell me all day your team is better and I might fight back less, but saying Ben is better than Carson is just laughable

fansince'76
02-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Denying Ben was the reason for at least 75% of the losses is delusional and you know it.

Yep, Colclough's and Santonio's muffed punts and kickoffs had nothing to do with it. Gotcha.

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 02:44 PM
There is a difference.. Palmer was the reason we still won 8 games.. Despite our terrible defense.. Ben is the reason you guys still lost 8 games with one of the best defenses. Dont start acting like Tony now.. Lets be real about this

Jen 'Run into cars on my bike' Breakajawberger?"carsons cornhole classic" really got under your skin huh?

lets hear you whine about your defense some more and use that as an excuse for cartons failures :crying01:. peyton manning has never had a defense. when's the last time he choked away a given playoff bid? then again payton knows how to lead and knows what to do with his offensive weapons. brett farve and about 10-15 other qb's couldve gotten that pansy assed group of striped criminals into the playoffs last year.

carsons no where near a top 5 qb. maybe in fantasy football but thats it.

stlrtruck
02-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Let's compare the two...

Carson Palmer = Heisman Trophy, no Super Bowls
Ben Roethlisberger = no Heisman, 1 Super Bowl Trophy, 1 Super Bowl Ring

Yeah, I guess when it comes down to it, Carson is the new Peyton that can't win the big game when it counts!!!

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Yep, Colclough's and Santonio's muffed punts and kickoffs had nothing to do with it. Gotcha.
Yea.. Thats exactly what I said.. They had NOTHING to do with it.. You could probably quote me on that.. Very tonyish of you

"carsons cornhole classic" really got under your skin huh?

lets hear you whine about your defense some more and use that as an excuse for cartons failures :crying01:. peyton manning has never had a defense. when's the last time he choked away a given playoff bid? then again payton knows how to lead and knows what to do with his offensive weapons. brett farve and about 10-15 other qb's couldve gotten that pansy assed group of striped criminals into the playoffs last year.

carsons no where near a top 5 qb. maybe in fantasy football but thats it.
Carson didnt snap, hold or kick the missed field goal.. Actually he was the one throwing the ball to get them into position.. Oh yea :dang:

Let's compare the two...

Carson Palmer = Heisman Trophy, no Super Bowls
Ben Roethlisberger = no Heisman, 1 Super Bowl Trophy, 1 Super Bowl Ring

Yeah, I guess when it comes down to it, Carson is the new Peyton that can't win the big game when it counts!!!
Great logic.. and Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino, right?

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Yea.. Thats exactly what I said.. They had NOTHING to do with it.. You could probably quote me on that.. Very tonyish of you

Carson didnt snap, hold or kick the missed field goal.. Actually he was the one throwing the ball to get them into position.. Oh yea :dang:

Great logic.. and Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino, right?if carson were as good as ben he wouldve thrown an awesome pass that went for a 67 yd td to win, and a fg wouldnt have been needed.

anyways, how logical are you trying to make carson out to be marino, and ben to be dilfer? i know you cant even read a simple bb poll so its too much to ask you to look at the career stats and see theyre not too far off, other than wins of course.

(who did you get to start that desperation poll for you in the nfl section?)

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 03:32 PM
if carson were as good as ben he wouldve thrown an awesome pass that went for a 67 yd td to win, and a fg wouldnt have been needed.

anyways, how logical are you trying to make carson out to be marino, and ben to be dilfer? i know you cant even read a simple bb poll so its too much to ask you to look at the career stats and see theyre not too far off, other than wins of course.

(who did you get to start that desperation poll for you in the nfl section?)

Ignorance is bliss Tony :) Be content with your QB.. That is totally cool with me

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Be content with your QB.. That is totally cool with meno its not. hence your obsession.

be content with your band of criminals and losing, :dang: and all the hype and hope that clouds cincinatti like a foul stench.

maybe they will win a superbowl next year. :toofunny:

Preacher
02-08-2007, 04:08 PM
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE...

Come on now... If you had to route for the bungles... you would be looking for the silver lining in the hurricane as well.

After all, it must be a little emasculating knowning that a team that sucks as much as the Steelers keeps beating the Bungles when it counts.

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Palmer > Ben

By far and Tony knows it.. And hates it.. So he lashes out at me.. I can handle it though

fansince'76
02-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Palmer > Ben

By far....

Yep, never mind that Palmer coughs it up when a defender so much as sneezes within five yards of him....

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Palmer > Ben

By far and Tony knows it.. And hates it.. So he lashes out at me.. I can handle it though

awwwww.....POOR GUY! are you lashed out at often? :chuckle:

dont handle it too much :jerkit:....

after all steelers>bungles, and ben>carton, willie>rudi, etc., etc., etc.,

not only do you have to handle it, you have to live with it. the bengals sucking is an incurable disease much like furry palmer syndrome.

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Yep, never mind that Palmer coughs it up when a defender so much as sneezes within five yards of him....
How many interceptions did your precious ben throw last season again?

awwwww.....POOR GUY! are you lashed out at often? :chuckle:

dont handle it too much :jerkit:....

after all steelers>bungles, and ben>carton, willie>rudi, etc., etc., etc.,

not only do you have to handle it, you have to live with it. the bengals sucking is an incurable disease much like furry palmer syndrome.
Jealous

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 10:21 PM
How many interceptions did your precious ben throw last season again?

Jealoushow many fumbles did your cornhole partner cough up last season again?

clueless

BengalBrian
02-08-2007, 10:56 PM
how many fumbles did your cornhole partner cough up last season again?

clueless

He fumbled and lost 7 times.. Not so great.. But not nearly as bad as the 23 Interceptions ironjaw threw...

Carson - 13 Interceptions + 7 Fumbles = 20 Turnovers
Ironjaw - 23 Interceptions + 2 Fumbles = 25 Turnovers

Yup.. Carson is still better

Try again Tony

SteelSquid
02-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Hmm...

Wannbe Carson 0 superbowl rings
Ironjaw 1 superbowl ring

I'll do one better...

Pittsburgh 6 superbowls 5 superbowl rings
Bengals 1 superbowl no ring.... too much minute Rice:kick:

If I was Carson, I would want another team with a better track record.

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 11:26 PM
He fumbled and lost 7 times.. Not so great.. But not nearly as bad as the 23 Interceptions ironjaw threw...

Carson - 13 Interceptions + 7 Fumbles = 20 Turnovers
Ironjaw - 23 Interceptions + 2 Fumbles = 25 Turnovers

Yup.. Carson is still better

Try again Tonythat silver lining must shine as brightly as a lombardi trophy huh?

steelers season ended 6-2, bungles ended on a 3 game losing skid. steelers beat the bungles.

dont worry though, in heaven everyones a winner... :thumbsup: even you.

steelers and ben> bungles and carton.

BengalBrian
02-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Hmm...

Wannbe Carson 0 superbowl rings
Ironjaw 1 superbowl ring

I'll do one better...

Pittsburgh 6 superbowls 5 superbowl rings
Bengals 1 superbowl no ring.... too much minute Rice:kick:

If I was Carson, I would want another team with a better track record.

Way to make a case that Ben is better than Carson by mentioning 4 superbowls he had even less to do with than the one he was in (which was very little btw)

You are all just jealous of the best QB in the AFC-N

CARSON PALMER

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 12:11 AM

:toofunny:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8769

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 12:32 AM
You reek of jealousy.. You start more threads about Carson than anyone here.. Or at my site.. Admit it.. You WISH Ben was half as goodi dont post at your site. but lets take a look...
Ok.. Seriously though. I hate the fact that as soon as things look bright, we have this lingering over us now. It's extremely disappointing. And if that isn't bad enough, you get through it all thinking at least one huge bright spot in Jonathan Joseph kinda makes you forget a little. Then HE gets arrested. Not really much I can say about how its been handled. The way I would want it handled, I am pretty sure the players association would have an issue with. Honestly, I also think Henry should have been booted from the team if possible, but it's obvious to everyone he is extremely talented and I sometimes wonder if Marvin is giving him too many chances because of it. I think the team lacked a lot of pride this year as opposed to 2005, so I do think it affected the season.

:toofunny: disappointment sucks when theres no end in sight.

carton<ben

may your fantasy football team do well with carson next year. lol

MACH1
02-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Way to make a case that Ben is better than Carson by mentioning 4 superbowls he had even less to do with than the one he was in (which was very little btw)

CARSON PALMER

Ummm yeah....were jealous of the one qb thats lost his one and only playoff game. Looses year in and year out, thinks 8-8 is a good year, and has delusions of still being the better team after one and done. Spends the next two years whining about it and still trying to convince everybody that he and his merry band of convicts are the best team.

stlrtruck
02-09-2007, 07:51 AM
BB do you think that stats are more important than victories? More important question - what matters most regular season victories or Post Season and Super Bowl victories?

Any real fan would tell you that the regular season doesn't mean squat and that getting to the Post Season and winning to get to the Super Bowl and win it is the ultimate ending for any player.

So if you agree, tell me what QB between the two has more playoff victories and more Super Bowl victories?

More playoff victories, more Super Bowls = Ben = the better QB
No playoff victories, no Super Bowl appearances = Carson = not the better QB

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-09-2007, 08:23 AM
:sofunny: :sofunny: Hey Brian?...How about giving us your take on the Head-to Head records of Ben vs Carson?!!..your posts are turning into classics!!!

I KNOW I am going to love your explanation (or lack of) on this one!
..and could your throw in how many winningseasons your franchise QB has compared to Ben....The closest your QB ever came to touching greateness...was when superbowl winning DE Kimo was laying on his leg!

BengalBrian
02-09-2007, 09:07 AM
:toofunny:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8769
Look at this.. Trying to change the subject again :thumbsup:

i dont post at your site. but lets take a look...

:toofunny: disappointment sucks when theres no end in sight.

carton<ben

may your fantasy football team do well with carson next year. lol
More NOT about Carson.. Good job Tony

Ummm yeah....were jealous of the one qb thats lost his one and only playoff game. Looses year in and year out, thinks 8-8 is a good year, and has delusions of still being the better team after one and done. Spends the next two years whining about it and still trying to convince everybody that he and his merry band of convicts are the best team.
Noone is talking about the best team.. We know the Bengals arent.. And we SURE as hell know the Steelers arent since they lost to the worst team in the league

BB do you think that stats are more important than victories? More important question - what matters most regular season victories or Post Season and Super Bowl victories?

Any real fan would tell you that the regular season doesn't mean squat and that getting to the Post Season and winning to get to the Super Bowl and win it is the ultimate ending for any player.

So if you agree, tell me what QB between the two has more playoff victories and more Super Bowl victories?

More playoff victories, more Super Bowls = Ben = the better QB
No playoff victories, no Super Bowl appearances = Carson = not the better QB
Trent Dilfer has more superbowl victories than Dan Marino.. So by your logic, he is better. :toofunny: I can tell you know your football well /sarcasm

:sofunny: :sofunny: Hey Brian?...How about giving us your take on the Head-to Head records of Ben vs Carson?!!..your posts are turning into classics!!!

I KNOW I am going to love your explanation (or lack of) on this one!
..and could your throw in how many winningseasons your franchise QB has compared to Ben....The closest your QB ever came to touching greateness...was when superbowl winning DE Kimo was laying on his leg!
What does head to head have to do with who is the best QB? Its not like they go out and play eachother head to head. Bottom line.. Carson > Ben By far.. No questions, no doubts from anyone in the league except some ignorant homered Steeler fans.. Understandable though. I remember someone here in the offseason telling me Washington was better than TJ or Chad.. lol You people have no clue :toofunny:

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 09:27 AM
lol You people have no clue :toofunny:ignoring facts again? brilliant!

ignoring them dont make them disappear though.

good luck in your fantasy football league with carton palmer spearheading the charge!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-09-2007, 09:33 AM
What does head to head have to do with who is the best QB? Its not like they go out and play eachother head to head. Bottom line.. Carson > Ben By far.. No questions, no doubts from anyone in the league except some ignorant homered Steeler fans.. Understandable though. I remember someone here in the offseason telling me Washington was better than TJ or Chad.. lol You people have no clue :toofunny:

Thinking that Ben is better is Carson would not be an indication of being clueless

Thinking that a QB who has managed 1 winning season is a franchise QB ...is clueless

Coming to a Steeler site to explain the value of the traditionally worst team in the NFL... is clueless

Having to go to a Bengal site with a Steeler sig after being owned by a Steeler fan due to ones exaggerated perception of their traditionally worst team in the NFL...is clueless

Having to write off any facts to prove these points with a lame "jealousy" comment...is clueless

By the way...Geiko is trying to contact fans JUST LIKE YOU..for their new Even A Bengal Fan Can Do It.. ads....I hear that they are having problems because A) There are more legitimate Cavemen then Bengal fans...and B) More often than not they belong to both demographics.

Livinginthe past
02-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Carson.

Ben

CARSON

BEN

CARRSSSSSOOONNNNNN

BBBBEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

CAARRRRRRRSSSSSSOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Livinginthe past
02-09-2007, 11:58 AM
This thread is sponsored by R QB is betterer than UR QB Productions.

Next week..............

Manning.

Brady.

MANNING

BRADY

MMMAAAAANNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BBBRRRAAADDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 02:03 PM
This thread is sponsored by R QB is betterer than UR QB Productions.

Next week..............

Manning.

Brady.

MANNING

BRADY

MMMAAAAANNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BBBRRRAAADDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYthis issue has been put to rest as of last sunday.

its manning.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-09-2007, 02:13 PM
Manning...Brady...Roethlesberger...Palmer....

Colts...Patriots...Steelers.....The last three superbowl winners.....HOW THE CRAP DID THE BENGALS GET INTO THE EQUATION!!!

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 02:50 PM

Colts...Patriots...Steelers.....The last three superbowl winners.....HOW THE CRAP DID THE BENGALS GET INTO THE EQUATION!!!because their delusional fans think beating the steelers and the ravens ONCE a year IS winning the superbowl. they have very low standards.

BengalBrian
02-09-2007, 04:06 PM

Colts...Patriots...Steelers.....The last three superbowl winners.....HOW THE CRAP DID THE BENGALS GET INTO THE EQUATION!!!

Actually I am not quite sure how Ben got included.. This is the only place on the internet that thinks he should even be mentioned in the same breath as palmer, let alone brady or manning.. lol

I guess SteelersFever is right though and the rest of the world is wrong, eh?

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Actually I am not quite sure how Ben got included.. This is the only place on the internet that thinks he should even be mentioned in the same breath as palmer, let alone brady or manning.. lol

I guess SteelersFever is right though and the rest of the world is wrong, eh?steelersfever is right and YOU are wrong... and you hate it:

Originally Posted by BengalBrian
Ok.. Seriously though. I hate the fact that as soon as things look bright, we have this lingering over us now. It's extremely disappointing.

ben>palmer

extrememly disappointing indeed. :chuckle:

MACH1
02-09-2007, 05:44 PM
What is the ONE thing that carton does not have in common with the other three?? Thats so simple even a bungal fan can figure it out.

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 06:31 PM
What is the ONE thing that carton does not have in common with the other three?? Thats so simple even a bungal fan can figure it out.no they cant. they still think ken anderson and boomer esiason were better than terry bradshaw. :rolleyes:

BengalBrian
02-09-2007, 07:23 PM
steelersfever is right and YOU are wrong... and you hate it:

I could not care less about how wrong you are.. At this point in both of their careers, people know who the better individual quarterback is.. Well.. Most people

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 07:29 PM
I could not care less about how wrong you are.. At this point in both of their careers, people know who the better individual quarterback is.. Well.. Most peopleare you looking for a cookie? :cookie:

"individual" is great. thats what the problem is with the bungles. everybody knows who the better "team" quarterback is and that is ben.

too bad football isnt an individual sport, huh? :dang:

:busted:

BengalBrian
02-09-2007, 07:31 PM
are you looking for a cookie? :cookie:

"individual" is great. thats what the problem is with the bungles. everybody knows who the better "team" quarterback is and that is ben.

too bad football isnt an individual sport, huh? :dang:

:busted:

Tony Hipchest.. Master Word Twister... Homer Football Knowledge

Keep it up tony.. The world is your stage here.. You can proclaim your ignorance in high volume..

Stick the cookie in your ass ;)

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Tony Hipchest.. Master Word Twister... Homer Football Knowledge

Keep it up tony.. The world is your stage here.. You can proclaim your ignorance in high volume..

Stick the cookie in your ass ;)resorting to a barrage of personal attacks is a sure sign of being... OWNED!

"individual quarterback" :toofunny:

good one! :thumbsup:

(good choise of words though. hes the only bungle worth his weight in crap :poop:)

BengalBrian
02-09-2007, 07:43 PM
resorting to a barrage of personal attacks is a sure sign of being... OWNED!

"individual quarterback" :toofunny:

good one! :thumbsup:

(good choise of words though. hes the only bungle worth his weight in crap :poop:)

Good choise? Ok.. Just as I suspected

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Good choise? Ok.. Just as I suspectedoh no! the spelling police have arrived! :busted:....

2nd sure sign of being... OWNED!

lol (hook, line, and sinker) just as i suspected.

for brians 3rd act, watch him turn into "internet tough guy".

(3rd sure sign of being... OWNED!)

Indy_Steelers
02-09-2007, 08:00 PM
this issue has been put to rest as of last sunday.

its manning.

Manning is not better than Brady? Next thing people are going to say that Manning is better that Bradshaw or Montana.

Indy_Steelers
02-09-2007, 08:11 PM
OK? Brain is just a troll here to stir up trouble. He is obviously insecure about who his favorite team is and the fact that Ben threw a game winning TD that ended Carson's season. It does not matter who the Bengals QB is or "how good he is" they will suck. Can't we just get him out of here?:kick: :banned: :buttkick: :sign09:

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Manning is not better than Brady? Next thing people are going to say that Manning is better that Bradshaw or Montana.
so i take it you think bradshaw and montana are the 2 greatest qb's ever? aikman and brady come in at 3rd and 4th? b. starr, p. simms, and j. elway 5th, 6th, and 7th? marino's about 15th-20th on the list?

Indy_Steelers
02-09-2007, 08:25 PM
so i take it you think bradshaw and montana are the 2 greatest qb's ever? aikman and brady come in at 3rd and 4th? b. starr, p. simms, and j. elway 5th, 6th, and 7th? marino's about 15th-20th on the list?

Please read my signature. I think that Montana is the best QB in the SB era.

tony hipchest
02-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Please read my signature. I think that Montana is the best QB in the SB era.i read it. thats how i compiled my list guessing who you think are the greatest qb's of the sb era.

im just not buying it. sorry but i will never consider phil simms a better qb than brett farve, just because he has 1 more ring than him.

Stlrs4Life
02-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Thinking that Ben is better is Carson would not be an indication of being clueless

Thinking that a QB who has managed 1 winning season is a franchise QB ...is clueless

Coming to a Steeler site to explain the value of the traditionally worst team in the NFL... is clueless

Having to go to a Bengal site with a Steeler sig after being owned by a Steeler fan due to ones exaggerated perception of their traditionally worst team in the NFL...is clueless

Having to write off any facts to prove these points with a lame "jealousy" comment...is clueless

By the way...Geiko is trying to contact fans JUST LIKE YOU..for their new Even A Bengal Fan Can Do It.. ads....I hear that they are having problems because A) There are more legitimate Cavemen then Bengal fans...and B) More often than not they belong to both demographics.

I don't care who you are, that's pretty funny!:toofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher
02-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Um...

Someone... Quick... Go the Fire extinguisher.

BengalBrian
02-10-2007, 02:35 AM
OK? Brain is just a troll here to stir up trouble. He is obviously insecure about who his favorite team is and the fact that Ben threw a game winning TD that ended Carson's season. It does not matter who the Bengals QB is or "how good he is" they will suck. Can't we just get him out of here?:kick: :banned: :buttkick: :sign09:
Ahh.. The infamous Brain strikes again! I am so insecure.. Thats it.. lol I dont quite get that, but ok.. Poor joy wants me banned.. Better get right on that!

AvoidLlyod
02-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Brian, you want to talk about people providing stats to prove you wrong (which they have, guess you "missed those posts," despite the fact that you have yet to provide anything than stats that are rather close to each other.

Sorry, throwing a couple words to insult Ben, then adding "berger" to it does absolutely nothing to help prove your point.

Keep the nicknames coming though. I'm sure it helps you believe that Carson is the better quarterback than Ben :thumbsup:

BengalBrian
02-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Brian, you want to talk about people providing stats to prove you wrong (which they have, guess you "missed those posts," despite the fact that you have yet to provide anything than stats that are rather close to each other.

Sorry, throwing a couple words to insult Ben, then adding "berger" to it does absolutely nothing to help prove your point.

Keep the nicknames coming though. I'm sure it helps you believe that Carson is the better quarterback than Ben :thumbsup:

You must have missed some of my posts.. I wont condone your laziness for searching it down for you though.. I actually posted stats (passing yardage, TDs, INTs, Rat, etc... The only stat some of you will post and refuse to go away from is superbowl wins.. But of course.. I wonder why

tony hipchest
02-10-2007, 11:52 AM
The only stat some of you will post and refuse to go away from is superbowl wins.. But of course.. I wonder whyyeah, because superbowl wins are so insignificant :rolleyes:. only fans of loser teams believe this.

noone but fantasy fans really care that carton has thrown for more yards. thats just a reflection of their inadequate running game and that they have a group of primadonna wr's who pout and whine and start fights in the locker room if they dont get the ball. WAY TO GO CARSON! :cookie: :thumbsup:

carry on

X-Terminator
02-10-2007, 02:58 PM
The only stat some of you will post and refuse to go away from is superbowl wins.. But of course.. I wonder why

Because in the end, it is the only stat that matters. Think Dan Marino wouldn't trade all of his records for a ring or two? How about Dan Fouts? Fran Tarkenton? Throwing for a bazillion yards is great...being called a Super Bowl champion is even greater.

tony hipchest
02-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Because in the end, it is the only stat that matters. Think Dan Marino wouldn't trade all of his records for a ring or two? How about Dan Fouts? Fran Tarkenton? Throwing for a bazillion yards is great...being called a Super Bowl champion is even greater. i do believe mariono would trade his place in the recordbooks for a ring. i dont think he would trade his career with trent dilfer though. he has played alot of games and made alot of money. his nfl career has set him up for life.

take brett farve for instance. he loves the competition on sundays. if he didnt have a ring, i dont think he would trade his 17 years in the league for 3 years as a starter and a ring.

AvoidLlyod
02-10-2007, 04:55 PM
You must have missed some of my posts.. I wont condone your laziness for searching it down for you though.. I actually posted stats (passing yardage, TDs, INTs, Rat, etc... The only stat some of you will post and refuse to go away from is superbowl wins.. But of course.. I wonder why

Erm...maybe you should actually read my post this time around?

I mentioned the stats that you posted. They hardly pointed to one player being better than the other. The stats you provided were rather close to each other, and considering Ben was able to put up comparable stats to Carson with much less offensive talent (you know? Considering Rudi Johnson is the best HB in the AFCN, and CJ and TJ are the best WR tandem in the NFL :rolleyes:), the only logical conclusion would be that Ben is indeed the better quarterback.

Oh yeah, and Ben completely trounces Carson when it comes to the most important stat in the NFL...wins (again, with much less talent to work with, right?).

BengalBrian
02-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Erm...maybe you should actually read my post this time around?

I mentioned the stats that you posted. They hardly pointed to one player being better than the other. The stats you provided were rather close to each other, and considering Ben was able to put up comparable stats to Carson with much less offensive talent (you know? Considering Rudi Johnson is the best HB in the AFCN, and CJ and TJ are the best WR tandem in the NFL :rolleyes:), the only logical conclusion would be that Ben is indeed the better quarterback.

Oh yeah, and Ben completely trounces Carson when it comes to the most important stat in the NFL...wins (again, with much less talent to work with, right?).

You didnt read my post then or dont understand it

BengalBrian
02-10-2007, 07:21 PM
yeah, because superbowl wins are so insignificant :rolleyes:. only fans of loser teams believe this.

noone but fantasy fans really care that carton has thrown for more yards. thats just a reflection of their inadequate running game and that they have a group of primadonna wr's who pout and whine and start fights in the locker room if they dont get the ball. WAY TO GO CARSON! :cookie: :thumbsup:

carry on

Keep killing that reputation of yours by totally blabbing based off what you feel like saying rather than actually making sense

:thumbsup:

AvoidLlyod
02-10-2007, 08:09 PM
You didnt read my post then or dont understand it

Man, it only took two posts from me for you to try to go with the "You don't understand," attempt.

Carson has .003 more touchdowns per attempt, less yards per attempt, a completion percentage only 1.4 percent higher than Ben, a passer rating only 3.6 points higher than Ben.

Show me again where these stats aren't close?

BengalBrian
02-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Man, it only took two posts from me for you to try to go with the "You don't understand," attempt.

Carson has .003 more touchdowns per attempt, less yards per attempt, a completion percentage only 1.4 percent higher than Ben, a passer rating only 3.6 points higher than Ben.

Show me again where these stats aren't close?

Carson is asked to do a lot more.. In my opinion, if you don't see that, there is nothing I can say to get that through to you. Its as plain as day to me. But whatever.. We will just agree to disagree.. :yawn:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-11-2007, 08:29 AM
bump...just because I cant stand the non facts from the last post

tony hipchest
02-11-2007, 11:54 AM
You didnt read my post then or dont understand itthis is what we call "on the ropes".

Carson is asked to do a lot more.. In my opinion, if you don't see that, there is nothing I can say to get that through to you. Its as plain as day to me. But whatever.. We will just agree to disagree.. :yawn:

and here is a fine example of "throwing in the towel"

:chuckle:

WHAAAAAAAAP!

BengalBrian
02-11-2007, 12:07 PM
this is what we call "on the ropes".

and here is a fine example of "throwing in the towel"

:chuckle:

WHAAAAAAAAP!

Do your posts get anymore pointless than this?

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-11-2007, 12:23 PM
...as pointless as week 3 stats?....or comparing Carsons crowning glory of being named most outstanding player at the Pro Bowl to Ben's achievments?

tony hipchest
02-11-2007, 12:36 PM
as pointless as ones main goal in life, to convince steelerfans the bungles are "great"?

MACH1
02-11-2007, 01:31 PM

Asked to do more?????? They simplified the offense for him because he couldn't hack it.(sucking):dang:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-11-2007, 02:04 PM

Hmmmm...I think I get it...like if Tony was asked to give us actual facts about his team...and you were asked to do the same....TECHNICALLY we would be asking more of you...since it doesnt come as easily....Okay...point taken.

HometownGal
02-11-2007, 08:48 PM

Well - duh - of course he is. He's one of the few Bungles that wasn't arrested and actually played an entire season. :flap: :flap:

SteelShooter
02-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...................................... .....................

The article said "I think Ben Roethlisberger will come back down to reality his Sophomore season."

And then I thought, "Didn't Ben get his 1st SuperBowl ring his Sophomore season? And break the record as the youngest QB to win a Superbowl?"

And then I added: "How many does Palmer have? Oh! Nevermind..............None!"

Numbers on paper is fine I guess for some "Ringless Fans."

But I believe I'll take the mediochre numbers and the ring instead....... Cheers Bro!

SteelShooter
02-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Well - duh - of course he is. He's one of the few Bungles that wasn't arrested and actually played an entire season. :flap: :flap:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :thumbsup: LMAO! :thumbsup: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelSquid
02-12-2007, 02:46 AM
Carson = a Dan Marino

Heck he can have all the pro bowls he wants. Woot!

Ben has the bling!

Carson needs to leave the bung-holes if he wants to make to the next level.
I feel for Carson, playing in the hood is tough!

Playing for a Winnie the Poo team like the tiggers... hard to call yourself a man at times.
:kick:

fansince'76
02-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Carson needs to leave the bung-holes if he wants to make to the next level. I feel for Carson, playing in the hood is tough!

Playing for a Winnie the Poo team like the tiggers... hard to call yourself a man at times.

I found a pic of CJ practicing a new TD celebration dance:

http://www.myteacherpages.com/webpages/MMorgan/imageGallery/tigger%20football%202.gif

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 08:49 AM
I found a pic of CJ practicing a new TD celebration dance:

http://www.myteacherpages.com/webpages/MMorgan/imageGallery/tigger%20football%202.gif

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

As the acting attorney for one "Tigger"...I have been asked to inform you that my client would like to distance himself from any references to the Cincinnati Bengals.

He would also like to stress the fact that he has never.. and has no plans of ever... being involved in criminal activity.

Also my client would like to point out that 1) at no time...now listen closely to this point...my client has at NO TIME...ever sported a yellow mohawk.
2)He also as never shaken his "money-maker" in the end zone, and if he did it would be more entertaining than Mr Johnsons lame attempts.

My client can back up both of these claims being as his top is made of rubber
and his bottom is made out of spring.

Thank You,
LLT
Attorney-at-Law

tony hipchest
02-12-2007, 09:30 AM
To late LLT. i would like to enter 'exhibit-A' into evidence. once a bungle always a bungle

http://www.mickeynews.com/News/DisplayPressRelease.asp_Q_id_E_424Groping

ORLANDO, Fla. - A Walt Disney World employee in a Tigger costume was arrested Friday on charges of groping a 13-year-old girl and her mother while posing with them for pictures.
Michael Chartrand, 36, was charged with lewd and lascivious molestation of a child and simple battery and was jailed on $2,500 bail.

A Disney spokeswoman said he was suspended without pay.

Chartrand was accused of fondling the breasts of the girl and her mother at the Magic Kingdom on Feb. 21. The girl and her father reported the incident Feb. 29.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 09:42 AM
To late LLT. i would like to enter 'exhibit-A' into evidence. once a bungle always a bungle

http://www.mickeynews.com/News/DisplayPressRelease.asp_Q_id_E_424Groping

As the former attorney for one "Tigger"...I would like to advise the public that I am no longer representing said client.

Due to a breach in trust and with information that would lead me to believe that my client was indeed a Bengal fan...I have removed myself from all litigation involving my former client.

To my dismay, I will admit that I should have known that he was indeed a bengal fan by the song that he sang..."The wonderful thing about Tiggers are Tiggers are wonderful things..their tops are made out of rubber ..their bottoms are made out of springs..."

In Hindsight...I should have realized that anyone who sings about rubber and bottoms in the same sentence..are indeed Bengal fans.

With regret,
LLT
Attorney-at-Law

tony hipchest
02-12-2007, 09:46 AM

that crazy chris henry, will do anything to cop a feel. no wonder they wanna win the sb and go to disneyworld so bad!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 09:59 AM

that crazy chris henry, will do anything to cop a feel. no wonder they wanna win the sb and go to disneyworld so bad!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

floodcitygirl
02-12-2007, 10:36 AM
I wanted to shout that Tigger has been framed by an imposter because personally I've always like him, but this is TOO freaking hilarious!!! :rofl:

You guys are the masters! :nw: :nw:

MACH1
02-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Carson needs to leave the bung-holes if he wants to make to the next level.I feel for Carson, playing in the hood is tough!

Isn't that why Dillon left, tired of playing on the suckiest team in the NFL. He left and got himself some bling.