NFL Leaders in Turnovers

Team Giveaways Record
Raiders 20 1-5
Browns 17 1-5
Cardinals 16 1-6
Lions 15 1-6
STEELERS 14 2-4:dang:
Bills 14 2-5

Folks ..... That's this whole damn season in a nutshell. What's amazing is when you actually take the time to stop to take a look at the company we keep on that list!

PROTECT THE DAMN BALL! :football:

SteelCityMan786
10-23-2006, 10:11 PM
If we protect the football, we'll have almost no problem winning football games. It was evident sunday. Atlanta turned out turnovers into points.

HometownGal
10-23-2006, 10:29 PM
The only thing to say here is ughhhh. :dang:

jaysta
10-23-2006, 10:52 PM
NFL Leaders in Turnovers

Team Giveaways Record
Raiders 20 1-5
Browns 17 1-5
Cardinals 16 1-6
Lions 15 1-6
Bills 14 2-5

Folks ..... That's this whole damn season in a nutshell. What's amazing is when you actually take the time to stop to take a look at the company we keep on that list!

That's some great company to be with this year! LOL This is definitely a problem that needs to be worked out.

Chronicgaming
10-23-2006, 11:12 PM
Wait until I tell my wife that we are tied with the Bills in giveaways (yeah, she's from Buffalo)... :borg:

Hope we can start turning that stat around with the Raiders.

Preacher
10-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Wait until I tell my wife that we are tied with the Bills in giveaways (yeah, she's from Buffalo)... :borg:

Chronic... As you can see, I am a pastor. I have done pre-marital counseling.. a bit of marital counseling... Much spiritual counseling... and even career counseling.

My advice as a Man of God, as a Pastor, as a professional and spiritual man...

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DONT SAY A DANG THING TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT THE STAT! <----- 10 years of schooling and 17 years of experience brought you that advice! (not to mention 8 years of marriage)

I.C. Lights
10-23-2006, 11:22 PM
NFL Leaders in Turnovers

Team Giveaways Record
Raiders 20 1-5
Browns 17 1-5
Cardinals 16 1-6
Lions 15 1-6
Bills 14 2-5

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth :yuck:

MattsMe
10-24-2006, 12:48 AM
Look on the bright side. We have the best record out of all those teams. Ok, so maybe that's not exactly a "bright" side, more like a slightly less dark side.

MACH1
10-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Not good, not good at all :thmbdown: :horror:

hellbread
10-24-2006, 02:17 AM
NFL Leaders in Turnovers

Team Giveaways Record
Raiders 20 1-5
Browns 17 1-5
Cardinals 16 1-6
Lions 15 1-6
Bills 14 2-5

14 turnovers? 7 are interceptions...so 7 would be fumbles/mishandles. that is not steeler football. dont worry the steelers will turn this season around and make everyone left on their schedule wish that anderson missed that fieldgoal in ot. just my two cents. :tt02:

theropodx
10-24-2006, 03:30 AM
[B][SIZE="4"]Folks ..... That's this whole damn season in a nutshell.

You said it. 100% right.

We'd have won against Cinci and Atlanta at least if not for turnovers. The other games are a blur. The whole damn season is a blur.

stlrtruck
10-24-2006, 08:03 AM
Chronic... As you can see, I am a pastor. I have done pre-marital counseling.. a bit of marital counseling... Much spiritual counseling... and even career counseling.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DONT SAY A DANG THING TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT THE STAT! <----- 10 years of schooling and 17 years of experience brought you that advice! (not to mention 8 years of marriage)

If only I would have known you a few weeks ago! So how does one go about asking his wife not to ask questions during the Steelers games and only during the other non-important NFL games?

Big D
10-24-2006, 08:22 AM
This is really unfortunate. And once again this can be reflected on bill cowher in the coaching staff. I strongly feel that holmes shouldnt have been returning kicks espically after what happen in the kc game. But yet cowher and the boys had him return kicks this week and the decision gave atl a touchdown

19ward86
10-24-2006, 08:37 AM
batch is a pretty safe qb, we dont have any worries.

klick81
10-24-2006, 12:56 PM
So there it is huh...i knew we were turning the ball over, but I hadn't realized how bad it actually is. This turned us from a 4-2 team into a 2-4 team. How ridiculous.

Haiku_Dirtt
10-24-2006, 01:12 PM

"Hoping we can turn it around with the Raiders"...hmmm let me reflect. I guess that would be like Tuberville and the Auburn Tigers saying "hoping we can turn it around against the Citadel."

Hope has nothing to do with this. Bitch slapping? Yes. If that locker room isn't ready to start blowing gaskets and bursting valves then HOPE will be centered back on draft day.

Chronicgaming
10-25-2006, 12:28 AM

She took the news rather well... :bouncy: Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

"Hoping we can turn it around with the Raiders"...hmmm let me reflect. I guess that would be like Tuberville and the Auburn Tigers saying "hoping we can turn it around against the Citadel."

Hope has nothing to do with this. Bitch slapping? Yes. If that locker room isn't ready to start blowing gaskets and bursting valves then HOPE will be centered back on draft day.

Yeah, very good point. I have faith in Ben (or Batch) and company this week. If we don't win aginist the Raiders, I'm not going to be happy.

Lambertfan
10-25-2006, 10:13 PM
SHUT UP AND PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-25-2006, 10:22 PM
If only I would have known you a few weeks ago! So how does one go about asking his wife not to ask questions during the Steelers games and only during the other non-important NFL games?

watch the game at the local pub??

SteelersWoman
10-25-2006, 11:31 PM
It's an embarrassment to be in the "basement" of the league--at least with our TO stats :shake01:

On the brighter side, at least with the level of play OTHERwise, we're closer to the upper middle of the league in power rankings...

I sure wish we were at LEAST in the top 5 though--especially after coming off a Super Bowl win. Even in the top TEN wouldn't be too bad...Hopefully we can get there before the year's over :thumbsup:

SteelersNationsfl
10-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Finally a thread the really explains what's going on.

This has been our main problem this year.

14 Turnovers and most of those end up as points for the other team.

Last Sunday 3 Turnovers (Fumbles) = 21 Points

Score 41-38

41-21

slashsteel
10-26-2006, 06:41 PM
I think if we can get those turnovers fixed we can turn our season around. It isn't too late.

Chronicgaming
10-29-2006, 11:45 PM
If we don't win aginist the Raiders, I'm not going to be happy.

Yeah, I'm not happy... Turnovers killed us again this week. :banging: Moving on to Denver...