PDA

View Full Version : God Bless the USA!!!!

Ohio Steeler
10-23-2006, 10:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBVmi3mNK0M

floodcitygirl
10-23-2006, 11:06 PM
Be safe and stay strong to our brave men and women. You're always in our prayers.

Jacknut
10-24-2006, 09:40 AM
Thanks for sharing the video. Much appreciated.

HometownGal
10-24-2006, 10:30 AM
What an awesome video and I loved the accompanying music - two of my favorite songs and artists/groups. :thumbsup: "I'm Already There" always brings tears to my eyes when I hear it.

Every time you come across one of our brave men and women who are fighting (or have fought) for our freedoms, our lives and our country - whether it be in a store, on a bus, in a restaurant - or just in passing, please stop and thank them for all they have done and continue to do and let them know that you are behind them 100%. I have made shaking their hands and saying "thank you" a habit. :smile:

Thanks for sharing such a great tribute, Ohio.

polamalufan43
10-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Yeah, I can't imagine what they are going through over there... (hey, at least they sometimes get to watch Steeler games:toofunny: ) But there doing something great for our country and that's all that matters.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE TROOPS

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Elvis
10-27-2006, 04:31 PM
Video's and songs like that always gets to my heart then when you add the children to it, man that it makes it real tough.. I thank everyone of our men/women that are fighting for our freedom every day and I pray for you all every day... I just pray that the Lord will let our chosen ones to be ready to go when their time has come... If you Dont Know Jesus as Lord and Savior.. please just give your heart to Jesus... 5 minutes from now, it could be too late...