PDA

View Full Version : Are the top three rounds ever gonna sign?

clevestinks
07-17-2005, 05:39 PM
I know everybody waits to see what everyone else gets. But lets get things moving already. I`m wondering if Hines is waiting to see what the unproven wideouts get? I wouldn`t think Miller would have a whole to wait for. A TE can only get so much, don`t get me wrong its a Hell of a lot.

ironcitychef
07-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah, we did hit a wall with the signings. At least we have a late camp and our guys shouldn't miss anything.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-18-2005, 03:08 PM
The top 3 picks normally sign the latest because they demand more money than late rounders.Don't worry...we'll get them done.

Prosdo
07-18-2005, 03:25 PM
The top 3 picks normally sign the latest because they demand more money than late rounders.Don't worry...we'll get them done.

Very true. I'm sure they will be signed soon.

WHODEY2005
07-18-2005, 04:01 PM
Perhaps you should consider the total number of first day picks signed by all teams in the league so far before worrying. That number would be.... ZERO.

clevestinks
07-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Perhaps you should consider the total number of first day picks signed by all teams in the league so far before worrying. That number would be.... ZERO.

Not stupid! My first line was " I know everyone waits to see who is getting what"

Thanks for your help , NOT