PDA

View Full Version : For the STEELER Locker Room,....

SteelCzar76
10-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Many have judged you men,...... according to your Success's and your failures. Some rightfully so, .......others because it would please them to see your demise. But none of this matter's now,...nor has it ever mattered.
The only thing of any importance,...... is what you do from this very moment on. The choice that is up to you,....and you only to make.
Will you except simply giving that which would be considered your "Best effort" ? Or will you be the "Best",....by claiming that which is rightfully yours,....... Greatness and Immortality.
Many have skill,......but few have the neccessary WILL. Impose this will to be victorious upon yourselves,......and there are NO opponents that shall not fall before you. Though many will come and give their,......."Best Effort".
Your are not promised "next season", "next sunday" or even Tommorow for that matter.

But even if and or when you do see these days,.......let not a single sunrise come that you can not look upon and say,......."If this light was my last,......I was worthy of it's glory and all that came before it".

"Hail Caesar,........HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

Lyn
10-25-2006, 12:29 AM
The locker room needs to incorporate a Greg Lloyd attitude....

Fear

stlrtruck
10-25-2006, 07:29 AM
Great post Czar! I wonder if we can get it printed, laminated, and posted in their locker room!

Elvis
10-25-2006, 09:01 AM
:cheers: Not bad ... Not bad at all....maybe that would be a good idea..:hug:

HometownGal
10-25-2006, 09:19 AM
What a great post Czar!! :cheers: :jammin:

I don't think a little more of this will hurt either.....

http://www.virginiablackandgold.com/pictures/Steeler_Prayer.jpg

Need4spd
10-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Great post!

PisnNapalm
10-25-2006, 01:41 PM
"Just plain nasty...."

Maidenarcher
10-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Need4spd.......

Your signature is very locker room inspiring itself....

"The nature of a man who has a competitive spirit will be to inevitably live a life which involves that man overcoming obstacles. But the sport of football is too physically and emotionally difficult to play simply for money or success. Personally, I have been inspired by God."

- Troy Polamalu, Media Day at Super Bowl XL

19ward86
10-25-2006, 07:54 PM
great post, not to sound dumb but did cowher say that or was that just something you found.

SteelCzar76
10-25-2006, 08:16 PM
great post, not to sound dumb but did cowher say that or was that just something you found.

The words are my own little brother.

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

SteelCityMan786
10-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Nice work Czar