PDA

View Full Version : the steelers are the 2006 Super Bowl Champions

bozz723
10-25-2006, 10:37 PM
I just need to tell you guys something. I was thoroughly pissed last week after our loss. However it was another fake game. The steelers often have fake games. Like 02' vs Houston, like all of our losses this year, 2000 vs. Philly. Those are examples of fake games.

Now all of our fake games are done. I don't see any possible way why we won't win out. And also, do not come to me with "Denver has the best defense in the league talk." Denver sucks and we will expose them next week. I for one hope we get to play New England at New England in the playoffs.

I'll see you guys here for the playoff run.

klick81
10-25-2006, 10:47 PM
I like this post.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-25-2006, 11:35 PM
he has a lot of optimisim , I hope your right

stlrtruck
10-26-2006, 07:49 AM
Woo Hoo, finally someone else that has the passion of the Steelers still burning inside of them!

It's not going to be a matter of if we play NE but when we play NE!

Steelers
10-26-2006, 10:22 AM
I for one hope we get to play New England at New England in the playoffs.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's net get crazy now!

bradness113
10-26-2006, 10:27 AM
I truly believe that we WILL win out. The schedule looks difficult, but we have a great team. A team that raises their game when they need to. Being realistic here we should be 5-1. If we had Ben at 100% against CIN and JAX, we would have won easily. But the other games are on Mental mistakes. You take away costly turnovers and the D not holing strong the WHOLE game, we would be at 5-1. I think we are done w/ losing do to stupid mistakes and mental errors, so ull see a new team come out of this week.

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: We will WIN out and WIN the AFC NORTH!!! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

Stillers#1
10-26-2006, 11:09 AM
I hope your right dude, I dunno what fake game means exactly, I would call it playing like shit though.

stlrtruck
10-26-2006, 11:23 AM
I hope your right dude, I dunno what fake game means exactly, I would call it playing like shit though.

Yeah, that hit the nail on the head. And if they don't get their act together, they are going to nail they're own coffin shut!

herewegosteelers
10-26-2006, 12:09 PM
I just need to tell you guys something. I was thoroughly pissed last week after our loss. However it was another fake game. The steelers often have fake games. Like 02' vs Houston, like all of our losses this year, 2000 vs. Philly. Those are examples of fake games.

Now all of our fake games are done. I don't see any possible way why we won't win out. And also, do not come to me with "Denver has the best defense in the league talk." Denver sucks and we will expose them next week. I for one hope we get to play New England at New England in the playoffs.

I love your spirit:cheers: GO!! STEELERS!!! :tt02:

blackngoldbaby
10-26-2006, 06:23 PM
I truly believe that we WILL win out. The schedule looks difficult, but we have a great team. A team that raises their game when they need to. Being realistic here we should be 5-1. If we had Ben at 100% against CIN and JAX, we would have won easily. But the other games are on Mental mistakes. You take away costly turnovers and the D not holing strong the WHOLE game, we would be at 5-1. I think we are done w/ losing do to stupid mistakes and mental errors, so ull see a new team come out of this week.

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: We will WIN out and WIN the AFC NORTH!!! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

FINNALY someone with optimisim! i totallly agree with you!i belive too!

Stillers43
10-26-2006, 07:54 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! Nice post. GO STEELERS!

Elvis
10-26-2006, 08:22 PM
:tt02: :helmet:
That is exactly what I have been thinking all day.. we can still win this division and I dont know about the winning out the rest of the schedule but we are Still The Super Bowl Champs Aint We? Well... its time this team started playin' like it.. I am really gettin' pumped up for the rest of this season.. Guys/Gals... this season is Not Over.. and this team is Way Too Talented To Quit Now!!... Lets Get Pumped Up!!! Hey.. did any one notice my New Avatar tonight.. that is my beautiful loving wife Tammy and my step son Conner and my Little Angel "Hailey"...:hug: :wave:

CantStop85
10-26-2006, 09:03 PM
Now all of our fake games are done. I don't see any possible way why we won't win out. And also, do not come to me with "Denver has the best defense in the league talk." Denver sucks and we will expose them next week.
You can't beat that logic.

SteelCityMan786
10-26-2006, 09:17 PM

Alright optimism is RISING UP!

Livinginthe past
10-27-2006, 04:33 AM
You can't beat that logic.

I heard the Bengals were petitioning the NFL to have the game against the Patriots as a 'fake game' that doesn't count.

The Patriots are considering appealing the Bronco's game because they basically suck.

The 'fake game' clause was a small yet important part of the new CBA that alot of people missed.

NM

Steel Pit
10-27-2006, 05:40 AM

H E L L YESSSSSSSSS! I'll be with you all the way. I too believe that the Steelers can win out but I also believe that a 10-6 record will win the AFC North so long as we beat Baltimore both times and Cincinnati the last week of the season. 9-1 or 8-2 to finish the season will win our d a m n division. I don't think that's asking for too much. Heck most of us expected them to start the season at 9-1 or 8-2. WE CAN AND WE WILL DOOOO IT BABY!

Thank you for this post bozz. :thumbsup: A lot of us needed it.:cheers: :chicken: :tt02:

bozz723
10-27-2006, 06:07 PM
I heard the Bengals were petitioning the NFL to have the game against the Patriots as a 'fake game' that doesn't count.

The Patriots are considering appealing the Bronco's game because they basically suck.

The 'fake game' clause was a small yet important part of the new CBA that alot of people missed.

NM

Yes you get it ! You guys had a fake game agains Denver, you understand !

Elvis
10-28-2006, 03:44 PM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: Come On Steelers Fans... lets get pumped up for Tomorow's Game In Oakland... I am so excited to see this one in the Black Hole... Just Pound those guys in Silver N Black:banging: :banging: We need a Big Win and this is the Week to Get It Rollin' Baby!!!!!:helmet: :helmet: :wave: :wave: :chicken: :banana: