PDA

View Full Version : Who should Miami,Fla replace Coker with?

Elvis
10-26-2006, 07:11 AM
:coffee: I am a Miami,Fla fan and I know that the organization has got to make some changes, and I think that at Head Coach is the first and foremost thing that needs to be changed... but who get the job?
My Voted Goes For
Greg Schiano from Rutgers look what he has done there with that school......:tt02: :helmet: :wave:

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-26-2006, 05:51 PM
:coffee: I am a Miami,Fla fan and I know that the organization has got to make some changes, and I think that at Head Coach is the first and foremost thing that needs to be changed... but who get the job?
My Voted Goes For
Greg Schiano from Rutgers look what he has done there with that school......:tt02: :helmet: :wave: No one they should suspend the program for at least a year! But I do agree Schiano is a great coach, and has done wonders at Rutgers.:cheers:

Stillers#1
10-26-2006, 10:19 PM
I dont think they should suspend the program, jsut the eplayers involved. FIU started that fight. To answer the question though, Butch Davis!!!!

Big D
10-27-2006, 09:38 AM
I think it will be either butch davis or dave wannestadt

Chronicgaming
10-27-2006, 11:04 AM
A prison warden... j/k :wave:

I don't know, it's a huge rivalry between Miami and VT (my alma mater) so I hope both teams can stay competitive.

Big D
10-27-2006, 11:20 AM
A prison warden... j/k :wave:

I don't know, it's a huge rivalry between Miami and VT (my alma mater) so I hope both teams can stay competitive.

where did you get that dog??

Elvis
10-27-2006, 03:10 PM
:tt02: Wannstedt is Not An Option in my opinion.. No way .... Schiano is the man that should be there to turn this program around... Even though I wouldn't mind Butch Davis.:hug:

SteelCityMan786
10-28-2006, 09:49 PM
My Voted Goes For
Greg Schiano from Rutgers look what he has done there with that school......:tt02: :helmet: :wave:

Someone who is a prison warden, that way they can help set some players straight.

Chronicgaming
10-29-2006, 09:19 AM
where did you get that dog??

It is one of the Taco Bell bobblehead dogs that they released during the "Yo quiero Taco Bell" ads. I ended up making my own modifications after the Super Bowl win last season. :tt02:

Elvis
11-14-2006, 04:33 PM
I guess Greg Schiano is the man now that Butch is at U N C now... Go Heels!!!!