PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben for Halloween

Steelers
10-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm gonna be Ben for Halloween because I already have an authentic Roethlisberger jersey and I'm a poor college student with no money to waste on a "costume."

What else should I do aside from the jersey? I bought some black facepaint for the eyeblack, and I'm growing a goatee. Wearing a Steelers cap backwards too.

Oh, and don't bother replying with anything related to his health. I'm not gonna walk around campus dressed as Ben on crutches or anything stupid like that. Plus, that's just plain asinine.

Thanks for your help.

PAMillerGrrl83
10-26-2006, 09:37 PM
My fiance` (who I talked into being Ben) is wearing a Ben jersey with a black shirt underneath it, a backwards Steelers cap, hes doing the black streaks under his eyes and jeans, pretty much doin a Ben off the field kinda look. But he looks like Ben quite a bit, height, weight, facial hair, hair cut and what not. I think your look will be fine.

Btrice
10-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm gonna be Ben for Halloween because I already have an authentic Roethlisberger jersey and I'm a poor college student with no money to waste on a "costume."

What else should I do aside from the jersey? I bought some black facepaint for the eyeblack, and I'm growing a goatee. Wearing a Steelers cap backwards too.

Oh, and don't bother replying with anything related to his health. I'm not gonna walk around campus dressed as Ben on crutches or anything stupid like that. Plus, that's just plain asinine.

Thanks for your help.

To pull off athletes you need to hit every little detail. That means the right arm band and the left cheatsheet wrist band as well. I know you don't want to do anything related to his health but wrapping your thumb up a bit wouldn't hurt.

PisnNapalm
10-27-2006, 09:05 PM
It would also help if you were 6'5" tall and weighed 240 pounds. :)

Steelers
10-28-2006, 12:27 AM
It would also help if you were 6'5" tall and weighed 240 pounds. :)

6'1" 165. Close enough...