PDA

View Full Version : steelers vs. raiders

hellbread
10-27-2006, 01:42 AM
figured since no one started the thread i might as well. i look for this game to be harder than a lot of people think it is. oakland coming off a win has at least some confidence in its offense which has been is weakness all year. i look for ben to start and have a good game. i also think the defense this week have something to prove to the world that they are not the same defense that allowed atlanta to put up 41 points against them...i believe this game will be a defensive game. but the steelers will win in the end with the running game and not the passing game. like they have done in the past. what do you guys think?

stlrtruck
10-27-2006, 07:22 AM
First, Oakland has a little bit of a swagger considering they won last week. Albeit against the hapless Cardinals. But a win is a win. The Steelers have been bi-polar all season.

I'm honestly believe that we should be able to smoke the raiders. There's no reason they should even be able to move the ball enough to get a field goal. Our Defense should be hungry to give a shut-out considering the crap they gave up last week against Atlanta!

This is the part where players have to come out one game at a time and give it 110% or it'll be too late and the realization of a possible repeat will be over!

It needs to start in Oakland and carry through New Year's Eve in Cinci and into playoffs!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Big D
10-27-2006, 08:00 AM
figured since no one started the thread i might as well. i look for this game to be harder than a lot of people think it is. oakland coming off a win has at least some confidence in its offense which has been is weakness all year. i look for ben to start and have a good game. i also think the defense this week have something to prove to the world that they are not the same defense that allowed atlanta to put up 41 points against them...i believe this game will be a defensive game. but the steelers will win in the end with the running game and not the passing game. like they have done in the past. what do you guys think?

All what happen last week for the raiders is they went from the worst team to the second worst team in the nfl. What do art shell and dennis green have in common.... Both coaches have lost control of there team. The raiders are awful. I dont want to hear anything about there top ranked defense espically since besides the chargers every team that they have played have had awful offenses. This should be a steeler steam rolling

19ward86
10-27-2006, 08:08 AM
i dont see oakland as a threat, but the way our defense was playing last week i guess you never know.

Big D
10-27-2006, 08:10 AM
i dont see oakland as a threat, but the way our defense was playing last week i guess you never know.

I wouldnt worry about barbara walter. And randy moss just jogs around the football field. And there defense is really overhyped

HometownGal
10-27-2006, 08:31 AM

Four little words here......

HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!!!

The rest will take care of itself. :tt02:

stlrtruck
10-27-2006, 08:41 AM

HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!!!

:iagree:

Big D
10-27-2006, 09:07 AM
and two words for santonio holmes... FAIR CATCH

noto45
10-27-2006, 11:45 AM
NO TURNOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACH1
10-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Anybody got any stickum :cheers:

memphissteelergirl
10-27-2006, 11:57 AM

HOLD ONTO THE BALL!!!!

THERE YA GO!! :tt02: :tt02:

Big D
10-27-2006, 12:01 PM
i'm sure alge crumpler has some

HometownGal
10-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Anybody got any stickum :cheers:

I hear there's a buy one get one free sale going on right now. :smile:

www.fredbiletnikoff.com

hellbread
10-27-2006, 02:16 PM
and two words for santonio holmes... FAIR CATCH

kinda funny during that atlanta game i was screaming that at the tv. never have i done that usually i want them to go all the way. pretty bad when i start celebrating a fair catch.

herewegosteelers
10-27-2006, 03:44 PM
kinda funny during that atlanta game i was screaming that at the tv. never have i done that usually i want them to go all the way. pretty bad when i start celebrating a fair catch.

NO Kidding:sofunny:

augustashark
10-27-2006, 03:46 PM

I see it as 35-14 blowout.

Any takers?:wave:

sumo
10-27-2006, 03:59 PM
These guys will feel the pain the same way as KC did -- Steelers are going to take out their frustrations on the Raiders from losing last week

Elvis
10-28-2006, 03:50 PM
:tt02: :helmet: I would love to see a running game like no other tomorow against the Lowly R-a-i-d-e-r-ssssss ... I would love to see Parker with around 150 yards and 3 TD's and as a team I would like to see around 250 yards... this would be the best/worst way to smash the Raiderettes...:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :jawdrop: