PDA

View Full Version : Cards in 5

Mosca
10-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Wow, what a set of bad baseball.

I think that these teams had all the talent of Pirates vs Royals. And with all those errors, the games played out that way, with the same intensity. These games played like a battle for 3rd place in the middle of July. The Pirates could have won this series, IMO. I mean, look at some of the post-season stars; Sean Casey. Oliver Perez, the same guys who've led us to the cellar year after year. The Bucs could have taken either of these teams, or at least made a show of it.

Tom

83-Steelers-43
10-28-2006, 08:40 AM
Boring series for the most part, although I am glad to see Pujols win a WS and I preferred St. Louis over Detroit.

jblawn
10-28-2006, 10:21 AM
not real good baseball thank god it only went 5 games if it went any longer i would have to put pine tar in my eyes

tony hipchest
10-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Wow, what a set of bad baseball.

I think that these teams had all the talent of Pirates vs Royals. And with all those errors, the games played out that way, with the same intensity. These games played like a battle for 3rd place in the middle of July. The Pirates could have won this series, IMO. I mean, look at some of the post-season stars; Sean Casey. Oliver Perez, the same guys who've led us to the cellar year after year. The Bucs could have taken either of these teams, or at least made a show of it.

Tomhave to agree here. pujols will go down as the 1 star who was deserving of the honor of being a champ.

Lyn
10-28-2006, 09:19 PM
The only good thing about the series (to me) was that the Tigers were in it. I was happy to see the Cards win since they had not won for 25 years. Now, the Tigers have playoff experience. I agree Tom, this was the worst display possible.

:banana: :tt02: :bouncy: