PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Foxworthy On Pittsburgh

wiqidjuggalo
10-29-2006, 01:54 AM
Jeff Foxworthy On Pittsburgh

If you consider it a sport to sit in a tree stand all day long with a bow or a gun just to put food in your freezer.. you might live in Pittsburgh.

If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights each year because Bradford is the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Pittsburgh.

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you might live in Pittsburgh.

If you instinctively walk like a penguin for five months out of the year, you might live in Pittsburgh.

If someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you might live in Pittsburgh; because you're all so damn friendly.

If you have ever worn shorts, sunglasses and a parka at the same time, you might live in Pittsburgh.

If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, or if you are in church and your priest or minister asks you to pray for the STEELERS, and wants to get you all home for 1 p.m. kickoff you might live in Pittsburgh.

If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Pittsburgh.

steelergirlrocks
10-29-2006, 06:52 AM
How true, how true!!

83-Steelers-43
10-29-2006, 06:54 AM
If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, or if you are in church and your priest or minister asks you to pray for the STEELERS, and wants to get you all home for 1 p.m. kickoff you might live in Pittsburgh.

Oh yeah. :tt02:

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 07:31 AM
I wanna go home........!

floodcitygirl
10-29-2006, 07:47 AM
I wanna go home........!I was just thinking the same thing, Stillers! I guess Martino's will have to do for today. (sigh) :tt02:

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-29-2006, 10:16 AM
Jeff Foxworthy On Pittsburgh

If you consider it a sport to sit in a tree stand all day long with a bow or a gun just to put food in your freezer.. you might live in Pittsburgh.

If someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you might live in Pittsburgh; because you're all so damn friendly.

If you have ever worn shorts, sunglasses and a parka at the same time, you might live in Pittsburgh.

You mean this isn't normal????

floodcitygirl
10-29-2006, 10:30 AM
You mean this isn't normal????Have a heart, BnG Bleeder! You don't have to remind us that although it's quite normal, sadly it doesn't exist everywhere. :shake01: