Still Suck

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 03:11 PM
Still Suck

Isn't that the truth.

PirateSteeler
10-29-2006, 05:43 PM
Still Suck

huh? they almost beat the queefs with there back up QB, back up RT, back up RB, back up LG...

83-Steelers-43
10-29-2006, 06:22 PM
And-- we don't look much better.....

boLT fan
10-29-2006, 06:39 PM
I don't see how you can say they suck when they almost one a shootout with pretty much all backups on offense.

Especially after you lost to a 1-5 team. :coffee:

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 07:07 PM
I don't see how you can say they suck when they almost one a shootout with pretty much all backups on offense.

Better then losing to a winless team

silver & black
10-29-2006, 07:39 PM

You just might lose to us the next time too!

boLT fan
10-29-2006, 07:40 PM
You just might lose to us the time too!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I mean sure. Of course we might. :thumbsup:

At least time it won't be a blowout like it's been the past few years.

silver & black
10-29-2006, 07:43 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I mean sure. Of course we might. :thumbsup:

At least time it won't be a blowout like it's been the past few years.

Keep runnin your mouth... you're place in the cellar is waiting for you!

The Raiders are climing out... and you're afraid!:sofunny:

boLT fan
10-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Keep runnin your mouth... you're place in the cellar is waiting for you!

The Raiders are climing out... and you're afraid!:sofunny:

I wouldn't want to take the Raiders basement away from them. They already have a bed and a computer and everything. I hear they have pictures of their 30 year old superbowl trophies hanging up too. :flap:

Didn't Raider fans have this same confidence before the first game of the season? I can't quite remember that score... do you? :blah:

silver & black
10-29-2006, 08:36 PM
I wouldn't want to take the Raiders basement away from them. They already have a bed and a computer and everything. I hear they have pictures of their 30 year old superbowl trophies hanging up too. :flap:

Didn't Raider fans have this same confidence before the first game of the season? I can't quite remember that score... do you? :blah:

I hear ya! I'm just havin some fun with a divisional rival.:cheers:

Unfortunately, I do remember the score!

I don't think you will find it quite that easy the next time!:bouncy:

Hawk Believer
10-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Still Suck

:yawn:

If that makes you feel better, more power to you. But there seems to be a lot more glass in your house then ours at the moment.

Hawk Believer
10-29-2006, 09:40 PM
I hear ya! I'm just havin some fun with a divisional rival.:cheers:

Unfortunately, I do remember the score!

I don't think you will find it quite that easy the next time!:bouncy:

My first NFL game was a Thursday night game at Jack Murphy in the mid 80s. The Raiders won a painfully close one, mostly due to Marcus Allen if I remember correctly. But the thing that really stuck with me was after the game ended and everyone was piling out, this bastard Raider fan was taunting everyone in our section by singing that San Diego SuperChargers jingle in his Raiders jacket. I can still hear that guy.

The Charger/Raider rivalry is a great one. We don't have any good rivalry, especially since we came back to the NFC. But its pretty cool to be playing the AFC West this season though and revisiting some of our old division rivals.

silver & black
10-30-2006, 02:43 PM
My first NFL game was a Thursday night game at Jack Murphy in the mid 80s. The Raiders won a painfully close one, mostly due to Marcus Allen if I remember correctly. But the thing that really stuck with me was after the game ended and everyone was piling out, this bastard Raider fan was taunting everyone in our section by singing that San Diego SuperChargers jingle in his Raiders jacket. I can still hear that guy.

The Charger/Raider rivalry is a great one. We don't have any good rivalry, especially since we came back to the NFC. But its pretty cool to be playing the AFC West this season though and revisiting some of our old division rivals.

I think most of us Raider fans still consider the Seahawks as rivals, or at least a team we love to beat, since you were in our division before going to the NFC.

Hopefully it will be a good game next Monday... but not too good for you! :bouncy:

Hawk Believer
10-30-2006, 03:36 PM
I think most of us Raider fans still consider the Seahawks as rivals, or at least a team we love to beat, since you were in our division before going to the NFC.

Hopefully it will be a good game next Monday... but not too good for you! :bouncy:

A few weeks ago the Raiders game looked like a gimmee. Now we are unhealthy and the Raiders are on a 2 game win streak. And we have lost 3 of our last 4. What a difference 2 weeks make.

SteelCityMan786
10-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Also, one more thing, we have a blast furnance for this kind of talk. Which is where we're sending this thread.