SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 04:10 PM
enough said is right.

CantStop85
10-29-2006, 05:00 PM
Just watch out for those pesky raiders.

tony hipchest
10-29-2006, 05:11 PM
enough said is right.not nearly enough said. they suck too. they cant run or pass against a team the steelers offensively shredded.

this game shouldve been a cakewalk for the afc north "champs" :rolleyes:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-29-2006, 05:56 PM
Just watch out for those pesky raiders.

Why? Its the Bucs that are the Powerhouse team this year...right?

PirateSteeler
10-29-2006, 07:34 PM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/e5f0beeb-79e4-480c-aea4-7ce64bdbbe46.jpg

I gotta admit... this actually made me laugh a bit.

SteelersFreak
10-29-2006, 08:08 PM
What made me laugh is that Chad didn't take the time to look up the fact that 85 is ochenta y cinco.

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 09:16 PM
At least we put up a fight and went into overtime with the dirty birds.

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 09:20 PM
We lost.. True.. But we are still in 2nd place in the AFCN.. I will take that over a loss to the Faiders any day

wildjames
10-29-2006, 11:47 PM
not nearly enough said. they suck too. they cant run or pass against a team the steelers offensively shredded.

this game shouldve been a cakewalk for the afc north "champs" :rolleyes:

As should have been the Steelers game against the Raiders today. All that stuff I've been saying about the fraud that is Ben must've been wrong, look how he played today, right? Look at the way Carson played versus the way Ben played in a loss, I'll take Carson. Pathetic. What a worthless quarterback Pitt has. Put Batch in.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-30-2006, 04:15 AM
As should have been the Steelers game against the Raiders today. All that stuff I've been saying about the fraud that is Ben must've been wrong, look how he played today, right? Look at the way Carson played versus the way Ben played in a loss, I'll take Carson. Pathetic. What a worthless quarterback Pitt has. Put Batch in.

and again...win a playoff game in your lifetime..then come back and tell me how good your team is...dismissed

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-30-2006, 04:16 AM
We lost.. True.. But we are still in 2nd place in the AFCN.. I will take that over a loss to the Faiders any day

almost as bad as losing to the bucca....oops...sorry...Can I get some advise from you....We might not make the playoffs this year....From an expert, I would like to have you explain to all of us how you get used to that?

wildjames
10-31-2006, 12:16 AM
and again...win a playoff game in your lifetime..then come back and tell me how good your team is...dismissed

Yes, the amount of playoff wins for the Bengals in its history is 100% directly related to how it's record will be this year, and how far they'll go. I'm sure as Carson Palmer is going for a touchdown pass, he'll miss throw because he's too busy thinking about losing to the 49ers in the Superbowl in the 80's. Wow, good argument buddy.

MACH1
10-31-2006, 12:22 AM
Yes, the amount of playoff wins for the Bengals in its history is 100% directly related to how it's record will be this year, and how far they'll go. I'm sure as Carson Palmer is going for a touchdown pass, he'll miss throw because he's too busy thinking about losing to the 49ers in the Superbowl in the 80's. Wow, good argument buddy.

So what your saying is the bungholes wont even make the playoffs. Not a lot of confidence in your team, if I were you I wouldnt either.

t-mill
10-31-2006, 12:31 AM
Does anyone realize that it's only been a few plays that has made us 2-5? we could easily be 5-2 right now... we outgained the Bengals, Falcons, and Raiders. We absolutely dominated the Bengals and Raiders, we had 390 tot yards and the Raiders had 96!!!! and if it weren't for the Colclough and Haynes fumbles against the Bengals we had them dominated as well... and by the way Bengals... you didn't force either of those fumbles, so don't take credit for them!!! Roethlisberger has a ring, and he earned it by having the highest QB rating in the playoffs dispite his shabby performance in the Superbowl... he had more td passes and fewer int's than any other QB in the playoffs going into the superbowl... he's hardly over-rated...

wildjames
10-31-2006, 12:39 AM
So what your saying is the bungholes wont even make the playoffs. Not a lot of confidence in your team, if I were you I wouldnt either.

No Steeler fan, learn to read.

MACH1
10-31-2006, 12:45 AM
learn to post - troll

BengalBrian
10-31-2006, 03:55 AM
No Steeler fan, learn to read.

You are dealing with very unintelligent life with this one man.. Good luck

Stillers#1
10-31-2006, 09:48 AM
You are dealing with very unintelligent life with this one man.. Good luck

Something we have become accustomed to with you.

BengalBrian
11-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Something we have become accustomed to with you.

Why Thank you

wildjames
11-01-2006, 11:08 AM
learn to post - troll

Oh no you called me a troll! Whatever will I do? That's some SERIOUS smack there man. I'll have to recover from that, some guy who can't read calls someone else a big time name like that.

Ouch.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh no you called me a troll! Whatever will I do? That's some SERIOUS smack there man. I'll have to recover from that, some guy who can't read calls someone else a big time name like that.

Ouch.

Mods,

can we have a random urine test....some of the trolls are testing positive for stupidity.