Go_Cats
10-29-2006, 05:13 PM
http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/al_davis_a.jpg

tony hipchest
10-29-2006, 05:35 PM
:sofunny: - youre so pathetic.

CantStop85
10-29-2006, 05:53 PM
God, I wish Carson was as real as Ben Roethlisberger.

tony hipchest
10-29-2006, 06:13 PM
shoo fly

Stillers#1
10-29-2006, 06:21 PM
God, I wish Carson was as real as Ben Roethlisberger.

At least Ben got his hail maary in the air, instead of fumbling it.

Go_Cats
10-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Cant forget this guy, who won a chess match with Bill Cowher and thoroughly defeated him.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/richard_deitsch/01/04/the.rant/p1_artshell.jpg

He was perviously working at a bed and breakfest :tt02:

CantStop85
10-29-2006, 06:26 PM
At least Ben got his hail maary in the air, instead of fumbling it.
You got me, Ben is the superior quarterback. It takes a lot of skill to throw 4 INT's to the former worst team in the league, and still almost manage a comeback.

Go_Cats
10-29-2006, 06:28 PM
You got me, Ben is the superior quarterback. It takes a lot of skill to throw 4 INT's to the former worst team in the league, and still almost manage a comeback.

:sofunny:

Hines0wnz
10-29-2006, 06:41 PM
How 'bout them Beavers?

:cheer: :wave: :cheer:

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 06:56 PM

And also doesn't Ben at least have a ring reguardless of how this season finishes.

CantStop85
10-29-2006, 07:03 PM
And also doesn't Ben at least have a ring reguardless of how this season finishes.
You got me again...winning the superbowl despite having the lowest rating ever of a winning QB is quite resilient.

qtk1
10-29-2006, 07:06 PM
You got me again...winning the superbowl despite having the lowest rating ever of a winning QB is quite resilient.
Now you know that big ben is the best quarterback ever to walk the face of the earth. He has just had a strung of bad luck lately. After all he has been sic, had sergey got un a wre............................................... .................................................. ........And all the rest of the never ending excuses for why he sucks.

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Now you know that big ben is the best quarterback ever to walk the face of the earth. He has just had a strung of bad luck lately. After all he has been sic, had sergey got un a wre............................................... .................................................. ........And all the rest of the never ending excuses for why he sucks.

Let's See Carson play without his appendix, and recover from a near death motorcycle accident as well as have through a concussion.

qtk1
10-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Ok I was makeing un of him sucking so you come back with that. Ok ...

Its his thumb and all of the other nonstop excuses you all had when they lost last season.

PAMillerGrrl83
10-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Let's See Carson play without his appendix, and recover from a near death motorcycle accident as well as have through a concussion.

:iagree:

PirateSteeler
10-29-2006, 07:49 PM

He is playing with a bum leg thanks to good ol' Kimo :helmet: to the knee.

polamalufan43
10-29-2006, 07:57 PM

Hey...

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/j/a/jac605/r1.JPG

These are what Superbowl rings look like... in case you Bungals are wondering...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

In case you need another look... take a look at my profile picture... it looks nice, doesn't it?

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 08:24 PM
I think Ben is perfect for your city.. The fans make up just as many excuses as Ben does..

Well done guys.. Ben made the Raiders look like the top defense in the league

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 08:33 PM
I think Ben is perfect for your city.. The fans make up just as many excuses as Ben does..

What makes you think we're not going to try to defend our QB? He plays for the Steelers, so why not?

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 08:35 PM
What makes you think we're not going to try to defend our QB? He plays for the Steelers, so why not?

Its the blast furnace man.. I take a lot here.. Just enjoying giving it back sometimes.. Y'know? No disrespect to you.. There are a couple others I have in mind when posting like this.. You arent really one of them :)

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Its the blast furnace man.. I take a lot here.. Just enjoying giving it back sometimes.. Y'know? No disrespect to you.. There are a couple others I have in mind when posting like this.. You arent really one of them :)

I knew that.

jstriker29
10-29-2006, 09:06 PM

What the hell is have through a cuncussion. The bottom line is, that everyone is finally seeing, Ben Roth(HOWEVER YOU SPELL HIS LAST NAME) is and has been overrated. I guess ESPN won't be touting the Steelers as the BEST team in the AFC north any longer. Two horse race in the AFCN. Good luck in the draft Squeelers

BBC
10-29-2006, 09:42 PM
I find it interesting how many Bengals fans show up after a Steelers loss.

No, interesting is the wrong word. Pathetic would be a better choice.

PAMillerGrrl83
10-29-2006, 09:49 PM
What the hell is have through a cuncussion. The bottom line is, that everyone is finally seeing, Ben Roth(HOWEVER YOU SPELL HIS LAST NAME) is and has been overrated. I guess ESPN won't be touting the Steelers as the BEST team in the AFC north any longer. Two horse race in the AFCN. Good luck in the draft Squeelers

English grammar would help this post perhaps??:blah: :blah: :blah:

floodcitygirl
10-29-2006, 10:03 PM

No, interesting is the wrong word. Pathetic would be a better choice.Amazing isn't it??? Obsession does strange things to people. :screwy:

jstriker29
10-29-2006, 10:11 PM
English grammar would help this post perhaps??:blah: :blah: :blah:

First off, I am a Ravens fan, second I've been drinking all day third Grammar are you kidding me... You have to do better than that. I guess Ben has to do better than 4 interceptions too. Most interceptions in the league. Season over gang, good luck maybe you can get a high draft pick. Hope the chin is happy in NC.

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 10:17 PM
First off, I am a Ravens fan, second I've been drinking all day third Grammar are you kidding me... You have to do better than that. I guess Ben has to do better than 4 interceptions too. Most interceptions in the league. Season over gang, good luck maybe you can get a high draft pick. Hope the chin is happy in NC.

:sign05: :sign02: :champs:

augustashark
10-29-2006, 10:22 PM

Let me just ask one question, why did'nt you come here last year and talk your smack?

Now my statement:

I can not believe that you took your fingers out of your cousin to type this post!

MACH1
10-29-2006, 11:40 PM
Let me just ask one question, why did'nt you come here last year and talk your smack?

Now my statement:

I can not believe that you took your fingers out of your cousin to type this post!

His cousin? thought that was his mama

Hines0wnz
10-30-2006, 12:51 AM

Now my statement:

That is funny stuff right there.

:toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher
10-30-2006, 01:13 AM

well, yeah.. but. More importantly...

BEN AINT A BENGAL!

:finger:

SteelersFreak
10-30-2006, 05:21 AM
I don't understand how a fan can trash a team WHEN THEY'RE TEAM LOST TO THE SAME TEAM WE LOST TO LAST WEEK.

And we got it into OT.

Bungals fans have ZERO common sense.

BengalBrian
10-30-2006, 06:24 AM
I don't understand how a fan can trash a team WHEN THEY'RE TEAM LOST TO THE SAME TEAM WE LOST TO LAST WEEK.

And we got it into OT.

Bungals fans have ZERO common sense.

We havent played the Rayduhs yet.... I didnt trash talk the loss to ATL

Justin Otstott
10-30-2006, 08:12 AM
I thought the cats lost yesterday 2? WOW

Tankus_Maximus
10-30-2006, 08:49 AM
Bungles fans don't have any sense cuz they think Caution is God, remember?

jstriker29
10-30-2006, 09:47 AM

Now my statement:

Didn't have to seek out Squeelers fans last year, they were all over our boards. Just exacting a little pay back.

On a serious note, I watched the Oakland game and why didn't Ben run it in. I think he makes it.

Stillers#1
10-30-2006, 04:12 PM

I finf it pretty funny how quick you are to talk shit, despite the fact that you lost this week also. To a team we lost to in OT, on the road. You couldn't get the job done at home, and Chad better shave his damn mohawk.

SteelCityMan786
10-30-2006, 04:17 PM
Bungles fans don't have any sense cuz they think Caution is God, remember?

Whoops I forgot that. Oh wait I DIDN'T!

Go_Cats
10-30-2006, 04:38 PM
It's so sad that the Steelers glory days are far, far behind the franchise.

It's like watching a bloated, maggot-ridden shark lie aged and toothless on the beach, gasping for oxygen, as the seagulls circle around its nearly lifeless carcass.

Let me know if you beat anyone of consequence this season

BBC
10-30-2006, 04:48 PM

It's like watching a bloated, maggot-ridden shark lie aged and toothless on the beach, gasping for oxygen, as the seagulls circle around its nearly lifeless carcass.

Could be worse. We could be the Bengals, that dead little jelly fish on the side of the beach that the children keep poking at.

CantStop85
10-30-2006, 05:06 PM
I finf it pretty funny how quick you are to talk shit, despite the fact that you lost this week also. To a team we lost to in OT, on the road. You couldn't get the job done at home, and Chad better shave his damn mohawk.
Who's talking shit? I'd love to have Ben Roethlisberger as my QB...the kid just doesn't give up. Worst rating of a winning QB in the superbowl ever, a motorcycle wreck, an appendectomy, a broken thumb, a concussion, a hangnail, 4 INT's to the Raiders...yet he still keeps on playing...bravo. :jammin:

HometownGal
10-30-2006, 06:44 PM

No, interesting is the wrong word. Pathetic would be a better choice.

Amazing, isn't it, that they were MIA when they got beat by the...........

Tampa Bay Buccaneers and................ :toofunny: :toofunny:

http://www.covers.com/images/2006/180x180/gradkowski_bruce061018b.jpg

:sofunny: :toofunny:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Who's talking shit? I'd love to have Ben Roethlisberger as my QB...the kid just doesn't give up. Worst rating of a winning QB in the superbowl ever, a motorcycle wreck, an appendectomy, a broken thumb, a concussion, a hangnail, 4 INT's to the Raiders...yet he still keeps on playing...bravo. :jammin:

But he still has a Super Bowl ring and is young. Ben is still growing as a player. I would like to see most QB's play well with all the shit Ben has gone through this year.

BengalBrian
10-31-2006, 02:53 AM
Amazing, isn't it, that they were MIA when they got beat by the...........

Tampa Bay Buccaneers and................ :toofunny: :toofunny:

http://www.covers.com/images/2006/180x180/gradkowski_bruce061018b.jpg

:sofunny: :toofunny:

I'd rather get beat by the Bucs than the Raiders... Lets see.. The Bucs beat the Eagles.. The Raiders beat the Cardinals..

MACH1
10-31-2006, 09:47 AM
I'd rather get beat by the Bucs than the Raiders... Lets see.. The Bucs beat the Eagles.. The Raiders beat the Cardinals..

And the bungholes still suck after all that.:flipoff:
:sign09: :sign01: :sign05:

Tankus_Maximus
10-31-2006, 09:52 AM
Even when they're doing the ice-capades in hell...The Bungles will still suck.

herewegosteelers
10-31-2006, 10:50 AM

Well, drinking.... that total explains it all...:sofunny: :cheers:

herewegosteelers
10-31-2006, 11:02 AM
But he still has a Super Bowl ring and is young. Ben is still growing as a player. I would like to see most QB's play well with all the shit Ben has gone through this year.

And they wouldn't be playing either.. they would be standing on sidelines racking in the money, at least Ben is playing. He is the toughest QB I have seen in along rime. He don't give up.. That is A TRUE STEELER!!!!!!!!! :tt02:

HometownGal
10-31-2006, 11:47 AM

Brian - we didn't get beat by the Raiders....we beat ourselves. I don't think too many people were aware that the Raiders have the 10th best overall D in the NFL , so in that respect, I don't feel quite as badly, though a loss is a loss is a loss.

FYI - the Bucs' D is in the bottom third. Just thought you might want to know that. :flap:

CantStop85
10-31-2006, 04:57 PM
Brian - we didn't get beat by the Raiders....we beat ourselves. I don't think too many people were aware that the Raiders have the 10th best overall D in the NFL , so in that respect, I don't feel quite as badly, though a loss is a loss is a loss.

FYI - the Bucs' D is in the bottom third. Just thought you might want to know that. :flap:
FYI - the Steelers' record is in the bottom third. Just thought you might want to know that. :flap:

HometownGal
11-01-2006, 06:45 AM
FYI - the Steelers' record is in the bottom third. Just thought you might want to know that. :flap:

With 9 games left to go in the season....how very observant of you.

FYI - the Bungles suck in case you didn't already know that. :flap: :wink02:

BengalBrian
11-01-2006, 07:47 AM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Stillers#1
11-01-2006, 09:13 AM
FYI, Chad Johnson is a little bitch, and he still has that mohawk. Talki about re-nigging.

Go_Cats
11-01-2006, 10:33 AM
How 'bout them Beavers?

:cheer: :wave: :cheer:

:banging:

HometownGal
11-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Hey Bungles fans - waddup? Isn't it about time for another Bungle or two or three to break the law and land in the big house?

The new battle cry of the Shitsinnati Bungles - WHO NEXT? :sofunny:

I heard this is the Bungles' new team song....

http://www.audiocomedy.net/songs/yourmyprisonbitch.shtml

Stillers#1
11-01-2006, 01:50 PM

FYI, since you're in High School, if you need alcohol, give Chris Henry a call. I'm sure your cross-country figure is girlish enough to fool him.

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 02:32 PM

And bungles fans never make up excuses do they? What was it last year? What will it be this year? Will you make me a list now so I can ignore it later!

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 02:36 PM

Only if you tell us when you win anything of consequence!

MasterOfPuppets
11-03-2006, 05:16 PM

and you do the same....oh by the way, the only team of consequence is the opponent in the superbowl....

Jeremy
11-03-2006, 05:19 PM
FYI, since you're in High School, if you need alcohol, give Chris Henry a call. I'm sure your cross-country figure is girlish enough to fool him.

I think you have Chris Henry confused with the Vick brothers. They're the ones who like the high school girls.

I wasn't aware that last February was far far behind us. But I guess when your franchise never had glory days, it's kind of hard to tell what they are.

steelcurtain09
11-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Hey Bungles fans - waddup? Isn't it about time for another Bungle or two or three to break the law and land in the big house?

The new battle cry of the Shitsinnati Bungles - WHO NEXT? :sofunny:

I heard this is the Bungles' new team song....

http://www.audiocomedy.net/songs/yourmyprisonbitch.shtml
WOW
tht is priceless

steelergirlrocks
11-03-2006, 07:07 PM
:iagree:

I second that motion! The Steeler Nation stands united! :helmet:

Motley Nate
12-24-2006, 07:04 PM

Go-nads: The Reason Why Birth Control Has Become a Must In Our Society.

Stlrs4Life
12-25-2006, 04:46 PM
No, bow to your master, we own the Bungles:

BengalBrian
12-26-2006, 12:27 PM
No, bow to your master, we own the Bungles:

We will see on Sunday, now wont we?

Stlrs4Life
12-26-2006, 05:45 PM

I don't care what happens on Sunday, we own you. Now Bow.

Big D
12-26-2006, 05:47 PM

and fetch my beer kitty.

herewegosteelers
12-26-2006, 06:38 PM

Now my statement:

:sofunny: Thats great!!!! Last year he was a Steelers fan... I am sure.

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2006, 06:58 PM
and fetch my beer kitty.

Easy there Big D.

polamalufan43
12-26-2006, 08:24 PM
You know what, you can bow down to our collective butts.
We known the Bengals, the end, period.
Just because we had one bad season doesn't mean you own us, especially cause your bad season started when the Bengals organization played it's first game/hired Marvin Lewis.
Ben is a better QB, it might not of shown this year, but you and the entire Bengal fanbase(which consists of around 10 people) know it. If Carson got into a crash, had his appendix taken out, and came down with a high fever, he would have retired the second he was asked to play.
Oh yeah, be sure to send this message to all your little buddies in jail/who got arrested.
WE OWN YOU, WE OWN YOUR TEAM, YOUR HOUSES, EVERYTHING!!!!

You have ticked off the Steeler Nation. Good luck with your life. Good luck on Sunday, have a nice day.

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 09:11 AM
I don't care what happens on Sunday, we own you. Now Bow.

Sounds like you aren't too confident.. lol

skidboot
12-27-2006, 09:21 AM
The Bengals?.........lol.

nice snap on Sunday.

God Bless Brad St.Louis!!!
lol.

Who Dey?

skidboot
12-27-2006, 09:23 AM
http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5805

*cough CHOKE cough*

lol.

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 09:23 AM
The Bengals?.........lol.

nice snap on Sunday.

lol.

Who Dey?

Nice sweep by the Ravens.. Your biggest rival..

Well done..

Good FULL game Jen Worthlessberger.. Another injury! Please

skidboot
12-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Ravens were a better team than ours this year. No doubt about it.

Its not like we are Bunghole fans who just can't admit the truth.
LOL.

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 09:32 AM
Ravens were a better team than ours this year. No doubt about it.

Its not like we are Bunghole fans who just can't admit the truth.
LOL.

We beat the Ravens once... Hell.. The only division game we lost this year was one to the Ratbirds...

I guess it is the Squeelers fans who cant admit the truth

Bow down

skidboot
12-27-2006, 09:40 AM
what can't we admit?

I just finished admitting that we got beaten by a better team.
We have the exact record we deserve.

but if Carthon would of played the entire game last Jan the Bengals would of won......right???.......c'mon tell us again......LOL.
make more excuses.....its the Battlecry of the losers!!!

LOL.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Nice sweep by the Ravens.. Your biggest rival..

Well done..

Good FULL game Jen Worthlessberger.. Another injury! Please

Nice having to bask in another teams glory because your own will once again extend its near record of going without a playoff win....at least you have ....well....1990?

skidboot
12-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Cincinnati Bunghole Super Bowl Rings!!!

http://www.familydefense.com/hand.htm

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Nice having to bask in another teams glory because your own will once again extend its near record of going without a playoff win....at least you have ....well....1990?But they were Division Champs just last year, dammit!!!! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! :crying01:

skidboot
12-27-2006, 10:00 AM
But they were Division Champs just last year, dammit!!!! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! :crying01:

I bet the city shutdown for the Banner Raising!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 10:01 AM
But they were Division Champs just last year, dammit!!!! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! :crying01:

I'm feeling sorry for them...maybe we should trade our Lombardi for their t-shirt......NAW!

Oh....a Lombardi is a trophy given to the winner of the superbowl. (Didnt want to leave any Bengal fans scratching their heads on that one)

skidboot
12-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Now you have to explain to them what the Super Bowl is.

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm feeling sorry for them...maybe we should trade our Lombardi for their t-shirt......NAW!

Oh....a Lombardi is a trophy given to the winner of the superbowl. (Didnt want to leave any Bengal fans scratching their heads on that one)They don't have any tshirts left to trade anyway. They all went on sale 50% off the next week when all the bandwagoneers jumped off again......:hunch:

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Nice having to bask in another teams glory because your own will once again extend its near record of going without a playoff win....at least you have ....well....1990?basking in the glow like a true fairweather fan. i wonder if he went for the ray lewis or jamal lewis jersey for christmas? the bengals window of opportunity is rapidly shutting and the fans know that salary cap hell and inevitable suckdom are right around the corner.

the steelers? sure they had a bad year but EVERY steelerfan knows it was just a bump in the road and we will be back?

why? because WE ARE THE GREATEST! (and we KNOW the bengals suck)

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 10:10 AM
I bet the city shutdown for the Boner Raising!

:sofunny: :jerkit:

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 10:10 AM
Now you have to explain to them what the Super Bowl is.Listen! I can't be responsible for everything!!! I tried explaining the Lombardi....I even tried explaining why they might want to consider it more important to win last week than to beat the Steelers next week.....haven't you been reading my posts???? They just didn't get it! It's somebody else's turn! :banging: :sofunny:

skidboot
12-27-2006, 10:12 AM
lol.

you shouldn't be making fun of the less fortunate this time of year!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 10:23 AM
I tried to point the Bengal fans in the right direction in another thread:

Just to clear up some common Bengal misconceptions:

1) a Lombardi does no resurface ice rinks....that would be a "zamboni"

2) a Lombardi is not a type of rum....that would be "Bacardi"

3) a Lombardi is not a baked Italian sandwich...that would be "stromboli"

It is the trophy that you get if you are the best team in the NFL and win the Superbowl.

polamalufan43
12-27-2006, 10:29 AM
^^^^I think you might have to be alittle more specific

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 10:29 AM
I tried to point the Bengal fans in the right direction in another thread:

.Yeah but I've tried in person! Used handsignals, drew pictures....I just couldn't break thru their obsession with the Steelers! :wink02:

skidboot
12-27-2006, 10:30 AM
how bout a Lamborghini?

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 10:31 AM
... the bengals window of opportunity is rapidly shutting and the fans know that salary cap hell and inevitable suckdom are right around the corner.

Wait until George Lucas wins his lawsuit against TJ Houshmandzadeh,.....for copyright infringment on Lando Calrissians hair!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 10:33 AM
how bout a Lamborghini?

Oh Crap!!! They are probably wondering how we could fit 5 in a trophy case!!!:dang:

polamalufan43
12-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Oh Crap!!! They are probably wondering how we could fit 5 in a trophy case!!!:dang:

"Let's see, the tire could go here, the hood could go there, but where would the muffler go?"
~Bengals fans

Wow, this could be interesting, lol.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 11:08 AM
"Let's see, the tire could go here, the hood could go there, but where would the muffler go?"
~Bengals fans

Wow, this could be interesting, lol.

Never...NEVER!!! ask a Bengal fan where the muffler goes!!!!! (Wasn't Chris Henry arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior with car parts?)

clevestinks
12-27-2006, 11:15 AM

The ring is everything! Last I knew its a team sport. With the ultimate goal the RING. Which cinci has ????

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 11:50 AM
caption the pointy finger

http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/al_davis_a.jpg

"and here we have the man who, prior to last years humilliating home defeat to the steelers, LAST saw the bungles in the playoffs back in 1990".

:sofunny: you can get out from under my desk now bunglefans. im done. :sofunny:

HometownGal
12-27-2006, 12:05 PM
caption the pointy finger

:sofunny: you can get out from under my desk now bunglefans. im done. :sofunny:

Sloppy, sloppy Bungles fans. Weird Al has his towel out. :jawdrop: :wink02:

steelerbackr4life
12-27-2006, 12:09 PM
It is a good thing the Bungles suck if they actually won anything there is this thing called a parade.Can you imagine the chaos caused by the players trying to make a getaway from all the police personell needed to maintain order in large crowds.

Stillers#1
12-27-2006, 12:16 PM
It is a good thing the Bungles suck if they actually won anything there is this thing called a parade.Can you imagine the chaos caused by the players trying to make a getaway from all the police personell needed to maintain order in large crowds.

No kidding, Chris Henry would also have to escape the guys from the X-files, since he looks so alienish.

MACH1
12-27-2006, 12:16 PM

LMAO Yeah It would be like here where I live and running out into a potato field and yelling EL MIGRA at the top of your lungs. And just watch the illegals scatter.:toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 12:25 PM

Maybe thats why the cops on the sidelines look into the crowds instead of at the field...."If I dont see you..I dont have to serve the warrant"

steelerbackr4life
12-27-2006, 12:30 PM
lol do you think they look the other way to keep their players on the field or is it because probably being bungle fans themselves they either

A. cant read the warrant
B. Fill out the paperwork associated with processing.

SteelCityMan786
12-27-2006, 12:34 PM
No kidding, Chris Henry would also have to escape the guys from the X-files, since he looks so alienish.

That's how Ex-Wolverines show up to be.

Stillers#1
12-27-2006, 12:40 PM
That's how Ex-Wolverines show up to be.

???

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Yeah but I've tried in person! Used handsignals, drew pictures....I just couldn't break thru their obsession with the Steelers! :wink02:

I would rather teach them through a thread...teaching them in person sounds ....:puke:

fansince'76
12-27-2006, 03:17 PM

I could imagine half the players would be in attendance in shackles and orange jumpsuits. :toofunny:

polamalufan43
12-27-2006, 03:38 PM
I could imagine half the players would be in attendance in shackles and orange jumpsuits. :toofunny:

Don't forget the ankle bracelets

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 03:48 PM
what can't we admit?

I just finished admitting that we got beaten by a better team.
We have the exact record we deserve.

but if Carthon would of played the entire game last Jan the Bengals would of won......right???.......c'mon tell us again......LOL.
make more excuses.....its the Battlecry of the losers!!!

LOL.
The whole argument is which of our teams is better.. The answer this year.. The Bengals.. Deal with it..

Nice having to bask in another teams glory because your own will once again extend its near record of going without a playoff win....at least you have ....well....1990?
At least we have.. Well.. A chance to go to the playoffs still.. This year.. The present

Wait until George Lucas wins his lawsuit against TJ Houshmandzadeh,.....for copyright infringment on Lando Calrissians hair!!!
Are you stoned today?

That is actually very true.. I think Henry in an alien.. He DOES look like one..

Glad I could stop in and let you guys blast a team I root for.. Its nice to give you all something to smile about during the holidays. That is, since your Pittsburgh Steelers have failed to do so.

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Glad I could stop in and let you guys blast a team I root for.. Its nice to give you all something to smile about during the holidays. That is, since your Pittsburgh Steelers have failed to do so.just remember. in bens 2nd biggest game of his career he was torching champ bailey for td's in the afcc game.

in carsons 2nd biggest game of his career (for a playoff spot *snicker*) he was choking and throwing the ball to champ.

what a big game playa! LOL

Stillers#1
12-27-2006, 03:54 PM
The whole argument is which of our teams is better.. The answer this year.. The Bengals.. Deal with it..

Yeah dude, but you still hold delusions that the bungles were better last year, so you will just have to deal with our skepticism of you analysis of this year's teams. Last I checked, you lose, you hav the same record as us.

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 03:56 PM
just remember. in bens 2nd biggest game of his career he was torching champ bailey for td's in the afcc game.

in carsons 2nd biggest game of his career (for a playoff spot *snicker*) he was choking and throwing the ball to champ.

what a big game playa! LOL

Yea.. Lets focus on two games.. Thats how fans of the Quarterback with a drastically falling career QB rating argues... Good comparison..

I can tell your knowledge of football exceeds that of the football gods themselves... /sarcasm

by the way.. How did Big Ben do in the biggest game of his life? Oh thats right.. He broke a superbowl record! Good for him

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Yeah dude, but you still hold delusions that the bungles were better last year, so you will just have to deal with our skepticism of you analysis of this year's teams. Last I checked, you lose, you hav the same record as us.

Just having fun

:shrug:

Stillers#1
12-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Just having fun

:shrug:

Word!

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 04:03 PM
by the way.. How did Big Ben do in the biggest game of his life? Oh thats right.. He broke a superbowl record! Good for himhow did carson do in the biggest game of his life? oh thats right... he broke his knee and all bengalfans hearts. good for him!

in his 2nd biggest game he broke wind right before he crapped himself :thumbsup:

advantage- ben thats great to know you would trade carsons chokejob in the denver snow for a poor performance in a superbowl win.

got rings?

fansince'76
12-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Thats how fans of the Quarterback with a drastically falling career QB rating argues

The QB rating is the most overrated statistic in the NFL, if not all of professional sports. Dave Krieg and Neil Lomax have better career QB ratings than Brett Favre and Johnny Unitas. I guess that makes them better QBs? Think not. The ultimate measuring stick of a QB is wins, namely in playoff games and championship games. Ben is 5-1 in the former and 1-0 in the latter. Carson is still 0-0 on both counts. To be fair, though, Carson hasn't really had the opportunity to show his stuff in the postseason.

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Can anyone here HONESTLY say Ben is a better QB than Carson and believe it?

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Can anyone here HONESTLY say Ben is a better QB than Carson and believe it?can anyone honestly say the bungles are better than the steelers and believe it?

*WHAAAAAAAAAP*

theres a reason the bengals are known as the bungles, and the steelers are known as one of the best sports franchises around. :flap:

SteelCityMan786
12-27-2006, 08:52 PM

Big Ben is better then Carson because of one thing.

SUPER BOWL RING. Enough said.

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 09:25 PM
I would rather teach them through a thread...teaching them in person sounds ....:puke:My faith causes me to try to bring light even into the deepest, darkest recesses.... :pity:

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 09:37 PM
the deepest, darkest recesses.... :pity:

uhhhhh.... what is the bungles bungholes, bob?

Stillers#1
12-27-2006, 09:48 PM

Can you say Dan Marino is better than Joe Montana? (lame comparison I know but it kind of works).

Rings my man, thats what counts. When Carosn has more than Ben, then I will say he is better.

I'll take Carson in week 5 of any regular season, when nothing matters yet. But when it matters, give me Ben.

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 09:51 PM
uhhhhh.... what is the bungles bungholes, bob?HEY!!!! Watch it buddy! Get your mind out of the gutter, Tony! I'm talking about their MINDS!!! God would NOT require any more of decent people.....ewwwwhhhhhhh! :bringit:

Stillers#1
12-27-2006, 09:56 PM
God would NOT require any more of decent people.....ewwwwhhhhhhh! :bringit:

I dunno, God has asked people to sacrafice their children.

Which seems tame compared to thinking about a bungles bunghole.

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 10:04 PM
I dunno, God has asked people to sacrafice their children.

Which seems tame compared to thinking about a bungles bunghole.I don't believe that my God even thinks about "those" dark regions of a Bungal fan.......:shake01: There are some things that God's laws just won't allow.

Preacher
12-27-2006, 10:14 PM
I don't believe that my God even thinks about "those" dark regions of a Bungal fan.......:shake01: There are some things that God's laws just won't allow.

I aint touching this one!

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 11:08 PM
I aint touching this one!That's ok Preacher....nevermind. Obviously my post wasn't taken in the "light" that was intended. :smile:

BengalBrian
12-28-2006, 02:08 AM
Big Ben is better then Carson because of one thing.

SUPER BOWL RING. Enough said.

Can you say Dan Marino is better than Joe Montana? (lame comparison I know but it kind of works).

Rings my man, thats what counts. When Carosn has more than Ben, then I will say he is better.

I'll take Carson in week 5 of any regular season, when nothing matters yet. But when it matters, give me Ben.

So I guess Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino too, eh?

Right.. I think I got my answer

skidboot
12-28-2006, 08:38 AM
I think he was talking about comparing QB's who are close in talent......EVERYONE it seems knows that is the best way to compare players.

Everyone except Bengals fans.

Who Dey
lol.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-28-2006, 08:47 AM

:dang: :dang: have I ever mentioned how much I hate Christmas break!!:dang: :dang:

MACH1
12-28-2006, 10:32 AM
So I guess Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino too ,eh?

Dilfer = SB Win
Carton = 0 playoff wins

So yeah Dilfer is better.

fansince'76
12-28-2006, 11:08 AM

Carson does have a better arm, but as far as overall QB ability, it is too early to tell in my book.

Big D
12-28-2006, 11:41 AM
correct me if i'm wrong. But doesnt ben have a better winning percentage then rosie palmer?

steelerbackr4life
12-28-2006, 11:49 AM
The game is played to win. Not to run up stats in October If you dont win in December and January then you are not on the same level as other players and dont even warrant a debate.
The only places "what if" and stat arguments are even allowed into the debate is if it was a city who has never won! CINCINATTI

tony hipchest
12-28-2006, 12:47 PM
carson palmer = vinnie testaverde

MACH1
12-28-2006, 12:55 PM
carson palmer = vinnie testaverde

carson palmer = bernie kosar

Big D
12-28-2006, 12:59 PM
carson palmer = bernie kosar

carson palmer=david klingler

steelerbackr4life
12-28-2006, 01:09 PM
Is that John Kitna waiting in the wings ?

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-28-2006, 01:25 PM

Can anyone hear say that God isnt a Steeler fan?..When the ONE time in the past two decades that the Bengals were more than pathetic..they get slapped in the face by their arch rivals winning the Lombardi...(thats the superbowl trophy, by the way)

Think about the irony in that...They finally reach playoff caliber in the same year that the Steelers are Superbowl caliber!!!!!:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Hines0wnz
12-28-2006, 02:42 PM

I believe Dan would trade all his records for a SB ring. "The greatest QB to never win a Super Bowl" somehow just doesnt make a guy proud.