PDA

View Full Version : squeeler suck

qtk1
10-29-2006, 07:12 PM
LOST TO THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL . No wait raiders D beat them on thier own.

STEELERS SUCK[/COLOR]

CantStop85
10-29-2006, 07:21 PM
Nah man, you got it all wrong...the Raiders didn't beat the Steelers, the Steelers beat themselves.

Hey wait...that means they did lose to the worst team in the NFL. lol

polamalufan43
10-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Hmm.... five rings.... Rookie of the year 2004... best safety in the league...a linebacker that could beat the crap out of anyone...

Now who does that sound like...hmmmm...almost have it... oh yeah....

The Pittsburgh Steelers

I'll say no more

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

PAMillerGrrl83
10-29-2006, 08:41 PM
^^...I love your way of thinking.

silver & black
10-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Nah man, you got it all wrong...the Raiders didn't beat the Steelers, the Steelers beat themselves.

Hey wait...that means they did lose to the worst team in the NFL. lol

No wonder the Steeler fans rag on you so much... you really do suck!

How are we the worst team in the NFL? Didn't the Cardinals just lose 7 games in a row? Didn't we just win 2 games in a row?

I hope you keep thinking this way untill we play you!

edit: Sorry, I misread what you said. I still hope you underestimate us.

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 09:13 PM

How are we the worst team in the NFL? Didn't the Cardinals just lose 7 games in a row? Didn't we just win 2 games in a row?

I like you, black and silver!!! Go Raiders!!!!!! :sofunny:

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Hmm.... five rings.... Rookie of the year 2004... best safety in the league...a linebacker that could beat the crap out of anyone...

Now who does that sound like...hmmmm...almost have it... oh yeah....

The Pittsburgh Steelers

I'll say no more

And all this equates to 2-5? Whatever :tt02:

CantStop85
10-29-2006, 09:24 PM

:wink02: Don't worry, any team that beats the Steelers is fine by me...at least until they go head-to-head with the Bengals.

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 09:25 PM
The difference between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh is we won't suck for 15 straight years.......

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 09:27 PM
The difference between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh is we won't suck for 15 straight years.......

You guys LOVE to talk about the past.. It really gets quite old.. But whatever helps you sleep at night

That was a nice 100 yard pass for a td ben threw tonight.. Too bad it was to the other team

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 09:29 PM

STEELERS SUCK[/COLOR]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, We didn't lose to the worst team in the NFL. Try the Cardinals, they're 1-7.

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, We didn't lose to the worst team in the NFL. Try the Cardinals, they're 1-7.

Records dont tell the true story.. Look at the Raiders offensive numbers this game.. They so shouldnt have won..

I think they are the worst team in the league.. Despite the fact that you guys are tied with them

silver & black
10-29-2006, 09:45 PM
You guys LOVE to talk about the past.. It really gets quite old.. But whatever helps you sleep at night

That was a nice 100 yard pass for a td ben threw tonight.. Too bad it was to the other team

You see, the thing is, if you had a past, you would be proud of it too!

I hear the same shit about the Raiders... your damn right I'm proud of our past... and Steeler fans should be too! Why is it so wrong to love your past? The Steelers and the Raiders both have every right to be proud of their past. That doesn't mean we live in it... just remember... history repeats itsef... thats what you are all affraid of!!!

MACH1
10-29-2006, 09:47 PM
Maybe someday when you get big you can come over to our trophy case and look at what a super bowl trophy or five really looks like.

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 09:48 PM

I hear the same shit about the Raiders... your damn right I'm proud of our past... and Steeler fans should be too! Why is it so wrong to love your past? The Steelers and the Raiders both have every right to be proud of their past. That doesn't mean we live in it... just remember... history repeats itsef... thats what you are all affraid of!!!

This has to be the lamest statements I have seen in awhile...

History repeats itself..

Whatever man.. This isnt world history.. This is football..

silver & black
10-29-2006, 09:49 PM
This has to be the lamest statements I have seen in awhile...

History repeats itself..

Whatever man.. This isnt world history.. This is football..

Like you said: "whatever helps you sleep at night".

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Maybe someday when you get big you can come over to our trophy case and look at what a super bowl trophy or five really looks like.

More past talk.. Hrm.. Imagine that

CantStop85
10-29-2006, 09:50 PM

I hear the same shit about the Raiders... your damn right I'm proud of our past... and Steeler fans should be too! Why is it so wrong to love your past? The Steelers and the Raiders both have every right to proud of their past. That doesn't mean we live in it... just remember... history repeats itsef... thats what you are all affraid of!!!
I'm proud of the Bengals past...the superbowl runs with Ken Anderson and Boomer...if not for a couple of awesome 49er teams they could've hoisted the Lombardi...Anthony Munoz, one of the best offensive tackles the game has seen...there's quite a bit of history for the Bengals besides the dark ages of the 90's.

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm proud of the Bengals past...the superbowl runs with Ken Anderson and Boomer...if not for a couple of awesome 49er teams they could've hoisted the Lombardi...Anthony Munoz, one of the best offensive tackles the game has seen...there's quite a bit of history for the Bengals besides the dark ages of the 90's.

:cheers:

silver & black
10-29-2006, 09:54 PM

So, you understand when Raider fans/Steeler fans speak of the past... kind of ironic isn't it?

silver & black
10-29-2006, 09:56 PM
:cheers:

Cheers to what? You are contradicting what you just told the Steelers fans.

MACH1
10-29-2006, 09:57 PM
More past talk.. Hrm.. Imagine that

As far as my fortune telling goes the bungles have about as good of a chance of winning the SB this year as the Cardinals. Not gonna happen

BengalBrian
10-29-2006, 10:00 PM
So, you understand when Raider fans/Steeler fans speak of the past... kind of ironic isn't it?

I dont bring up our good past as an excuse for a loss today though.. That is the difference

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm enjoying this little banter......A Raider fan defending the Steelers against a Bungle fan.......whodathunk? :popcorn:

MACH1
10-29-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm enjoying this little banter......A Raider fan defending the Steelers against a Bungle fan.......whodathunk? :popcorn:

kinda funny being on Steelers site :blah:

silver & black
10-29-2006, 10:10 PM

Well, It pisses me off when other teams fans resort to the "why bring up the past" crap. I say, If you got it, use it!

The only time I hear that s**t is when other team's fans don't have a past to rest on.

Ohio Steeler
10-29-2006, 10:11 PM

STEELERS SUCK[/COLOR]

you are wrong the worest team in the NFL is the 49ers

silver & black
10-29-2006, 10:11 PM
I dont bring up our good past as an excuse for a loss today though.. That is the difference

Who used the past to defend this loss?

steelers07
10-29-2006, 10:19 PM

What ever Brian! I don't know why you are coming in here and ragging on our loss! there is a difference! At least the Steelers can admit why they lost! The BUNGHOLES!! Always have someone else to blame but themselves!! The Refs the lack of players..... :blah: :blah: :blah: GIVE ME A MOTHA FU**ING BREAK!! Yeah we know why we are 2-5! They bungles still think they should be undefeated they were cheated out of their wins!! But somehow every single game they have won or almost every game they were out played!! I guess that was the REFS fault though!! Ok so we are having a bad season so far. The bungholes just lost today! Doesn't mean that we won't catch back up WE ARE STILL THE SB CHAMPIONS!! We gave the game away in turnovers thanks to Ben this time!!! Go cry about how Michael Vick was unfair to you today and the refs were for Atlanta.....because in your eyes the bungholes are perfect!!! DREAM ON!!!!

wildjames
10-29-2006, 11:43 PM
What ever Brian! I don't know why you are coming in here and ragging on our loss! there is a difference! At least the Steelers can admit why they lost! The BUNGHOLES!! Always have someone else to blame but themselves!! The Refs the lack of players..... :blah: :blah: :blah: GIVE ME A MOTHA FU**ING BREAK!! Yeah we know why we are 2-5! They bungles still think they should be undefeated they were cheated out of their wins!! But somehow every single game they have won or almost every game they were out played!! I guess that was the REFS fault though!! Ok so we are having a bad season so far. The bungholes just lost today! Doesn't mean that we won't catch back up WE ARE STILL THE SB CHAMPIONS!! We gave the game away in turnovers thanks to Ben this time!!! Go cry about how Michael Vick was unfair to you today and the refs were for Atlanta.....because in your eyes the bungholes are perfect!!! DREAM ON!!!!

No, we lost to a good quarterback and team by 2 points. Your worthless quarterback threw an entire game away to one of the worst teams in the NFL. But hey you can still toot his horn all you want, while the rest of the country forgets about ol Big Ben and focuses on players that are actually good.

Hines0wnz
10-30-2006, 01:56 AM

Chokeberries......past, present and future snack of the Bungals.

Preacher
10-30-2006, 02:31 AM

Bengal brian..

Please, let me take a couple of seconds and explain a few things to you. I know this will be difficult, so let me give you a link for the big words. www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com)

Now. a FRANCHISE (use that link if you have to) builds upon years of success to draw players. When a team gets a reputation (again, that link), it is based on what has happened over a number of YEARS.

Why is this important? Because success builds on success and failure builds on failure. Teams with a history of success, even if they fail ONE YEAR OR TWO.. come back... even to make the AFC Championships one year and win the Superbowl (oh wait, there is no way you will know this word as a Bengal fan... Try this link http://www.superbowl.com (http://http://www.superbowl.com/) ) the next.

How does this affect you? Simple. Because the history of the Bengals is that THEY SUCK. thus, when this current crop of Bengals leave, historically, the Bengals will GO BACK TO SUCKING. The history of the Steelers is that they are winners, and even after a losing season, players want to go to the Steelers, because THEY STILL WIN.

Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

Those who don't know how to study history live in Cincinnatti

wiqidjuggalo
10-30-2006, 03:33 AM
Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

Those who don't know how to study history live in Cincinnatti

u tell'em padre!!!!

MACH1
10-30-2006, 12:02 PM

Another group of WANNA BE"S

Stillers#1
10-30-2006, 01:48 PM

The only past I will bring up is last week. You guys lost to the falcons just like we did. You even played them at home, with that "bumpin" home field advantage. I would worry more about the bungles suckiness, than the Stillers, if I were you. But, if I were you, I would also be a hermaphrodite.

Stillers#1
10-30-2006, 01:53 PM
No, we lost to a good quarterback and team by 2 points. Your worthless quarterback threw an entire game away to one of the worst teams in the NFL. But hey you can still toot his horn all you want, while the rest of the country forgets about ol Big Ben and focuses on players that are actually good.

Hmmmm you mean the same team we took into OT last week, on the road? You couldn't even beat them at home. I am pretty sure you were one of the "fans" talking shit about how bad Vick wass when we lost to the Falcons. Blow it out your ass. The NFL is an "Any Given Sunday" type of league right now. Oaklands D stepped it up a notch, our O didn't. There is no excuse anyone can give to defend the Raiders loss. Ben beat us, plain and simple. He is a young QB, who already has a Super Bowl ring. He is expected to go through some growing pains still, every young QB does.

MACH1
10-30-2006, 02:03 PM

2 points may as well be 200, you still lost!!!!

HometownGal
10-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Well, It pisses me off when other teams fans resort to the "why bring up the past" crap. I say, If you got it, use it!

The only time I hear that s**t is when other team's fans don't have a past to rest on.

Slammmmmm dunk! :cheers: We have a history of successful teams, loyal and diehard fans, many HOF'ers and more HOF'ers in the making, unlike.......well, you know who. :wink02: :tt02:

btw - aren't the Bungles due for another arrest? :scratchchin: :naughty:

ARKIESTEEL
10-30-2006, 03:16 PM

Dont you have somewhere to be like back at your own board wondering how its going to feel to finish behind a team you hate so much. We are not done just set back:tt02: :thumbsup: :helmet:

Anyway its 2:14pm Oct 30 and the Bungels still suck

Check back with me Oct 31 to find out if you suck more or less:jammin:

BengalBrian
10-31-2006, 03:47 AM
Dont you have somewhere to be like back at your own board wondering how its going to feel to finish behind a team you hate so much. We are not done just set back:tt02: :thumbsup: :helmet:

Anyway its 2:14pm Oct 30 and the Bungels still suck

Check back with me Oct 31 to find out if you suck more or less:jammin:

Whatever you say...

lol

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 12:07 PM

The reason bungles fans don't want to bring up the past is because it all has to do with losing. Oh wait, they won the AFC North last year and then what did they do with that....nothing but have a later draft pick!

wildjames
11-01-2006, 01:27 PM
The reason bungles fans don't want to bring up the past is because it all has to do with losing. Oh wait, they won the AFC North last year and then what did they do with that....nothing but have a later draft pick!

Actually because most people like talking about what is currently going on in the NFL. Tune into any sports program besides ESPN classic. How many are talking about what the Steelers did in the 1970s? None, why? Because nobody gives a crap about that anymore. The only people that can only talk about the past are fans who are embarassed by the way their team is playing currently, but still want to be able to keep up in the smack talk. Wow, impressive.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-01-2006, 01:33 PM
The only people that can only talk about the past are fans who are embarassed by the way their team is playing currently, but still want to be able to keep up in the smack talk. Wow, impressive.

So tell me all about your impressive win over the Flacons....:dang: :dang: :dang: ...oh thats right...sorry.

..and lets be honest...the people who talk about their past...have a history to be proud of....so I will understand your reluctance to talk about anything but the fact that your one chance last year to redeem your two decades without a playoff win was ended in a "one and done" game to ...OH YEA...The Steelers!!

...hmmmm...youre dismissed.

wildjames
11-01-2006, 01:38 PM
So tell me all about your impressive win over the Flacons....:dang: :dang: :dang: ...oh thats right...sorry.

..and lets be honest...the people who talk about their past...have a history to be proud of....so I will understand your reluctance to talk about anything but the fact that your one chance last year to redeem your two decades without a playoff win was ended in a "one and done" game to ...OH YEA...The Steelers!!

...hmmmm...youre dismissed.

Oooooh, "you're dismissed". Call NBC or ABC, this guy is going to have his own reality show to rival Donald Trump soon! I honestly and truly apologize to you, but I enjoy talking about the NFL currently. Oh, and you might want to do the head smack 4 times next time in lieu of 3, it's much more effective and makes the person you're responding too feel very embarassed. Remember that.

memphissteelergirl
11-01-2006, 01:54 PM

True dat! :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Oooooh, "you're dismissed". Call NBC or ABC, this guy is going to have his own reality show to rival Donald Trump soon! I honestly and truly apologize to you, but I enjoy talking about the NFL currently. Oh, and you might want to do the head smack 4 times next time in lieu of 3, it's much more effective and makes the person you're responding too feel very embarassed. Remember that.

..and mildjames cant even deny the facts....color me surprised!!!...By the way..your a Bengal fan...you dont need my help on being embarassed. AND the next time you talk intelligent football will be your first.

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 02:07 PM
And for all of you with **** the Steelers mentality -

You can only dream to get a piece of arse that great in Cincinatti or whatever other hole you crawl out of when the Steelers lose.

You wanna come in here thinking your top dog in the NFL but the truth of the matter is that your team will continue to perform poorly when it matters most. Other fans seem to think that because they've won a game or two (or heck even 5 or 6) that they've done something this season. But let's see where they are at come January. I'm sure their response then will be something along the lines of this:

"oh yeah, well at least our team had a better record, we won our division"

And it'll be another "blah, blah, blah" statement about the refs screwed us and we should be the champions but what they'll fail to realize is their history of being "losers" will follow them right into any meaningful game!

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Actually because most people like talking about what is currently going on in the NFL. Tune into any sports program besides ESPN classic. How many are talking about what the Steelers did in the 1970s? None, why? Because nobody gives a crap about that anymore. The only people that can only talk about the past are fans who are embarassed by the way their team is playing currently, but still want to be able to keep up in the smack talk. Wow, impressive.

Ok and when you listen to those same sports programs, don't they use stats and previous years information when they talk about games. Let's see how many stations use last year's AFC Championship game when they talk about this week's Denver game. I'm going out on a limb here but I'm going to guess ALL OF THEM! And how many will talk about the Steelers of the 70's probably a few not all, but enough to remember that our franchise is a storied one with a great history!!

Big D
11-01-2006, 02:12 PM
whats funny about these bunghole fans comming in here talking shit is 4 years ago you couldnt even find a bungal fan not even in paul brown stadium. I'm glad they have finally come out of there closets. Personally I cant take any bengal fan seriously

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-01-2006, 02:16 PM
whats funny about these bunghole fans comming in here talking shit is 4 years ago you couldnt even find a bungal fan not even in paul brown stadium. I'm glad they have finally come out of there closets. Personally I cant take any bengal fan seriously

Exactly....behind every Bengal fan, is a closet full of enough team jerseys to make the NFL shop jealous.:dang: :dang: :dang: .....and one more for mildjames:dang:

wildjames
11-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Ok and when you listen to those same sports programs, don't they use stats and previous years information when they talk about games. Let's see how many stations use last year's AFC Championship game when they talk about this week's Denver game. I'm going out on a limb here but I'm going to guess ALL OF THEM! And how many will talk about the Steelers of the 70's probably a few not all, but enough to remember that our franchise is a storied one with a great history!!

Yeah, you want to use history to predict the future? Ok. Ben played an embarassing Superbowl, and has played like garbage almost every game since then. It's same to assume he'll never live up to your pathetic fans' predictions he's the greatest quarterback of all time, because he's as average as they come. Sure I agree last year's game may be talked about, so of course there's exceptions to the rule. Let's see on NFL matchup or NFL live this week if Merril Hodge analyzes a play that he played against Denver back in the 80's or whenever he played, and use that to help explain the Steelers best gameplan for this coming week. Like I said, nobody gives a shit about what the Steelers did in the 1970s or whenever else. Tune into ESPN Classic because nobody else cares.

floodcitygirl
11-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah, you want to use history to predict the future? Ok. Ben played an embarassing Superbowl, and has played like garbage almost every game since then. It's same to assume he'll never live up to your pathetic fans' predictions he's the greatest quarterback of all time, because he's as average as they come. Sure I agree last year's game may be talked about, so of course there's exceptions to the rule. Let's see on NFL matchup or NFL live this week if Merril Hodge analyzes a play that he played against Denver back in the 80's or whenever he played, and use that to help explain the Steelers best gameplan for this coming week. Like I said, nobody gives a shit about what the Steelers did in the 1970s or whenever else. Tune into ESPN Classic because nobody else cares.If you, and the fans of other teams don't care about what the Steelers are doing or what we think about it.....one question? WHY ARE YOU HERE??????? Never mind....we already know. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah, you want to use history to predict the future?

Sure...IF you make the playoffs...you continue the one and done scenario and your WR coach finally gets tired of Chad Johnson, ducks his flathanded weak slap at half-time ,knocks Chad on his wimpy backside, walks over to his locker and writes "ME" on Chads who covered me list.

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeah, you want to use history to predict the future? Ok. Ben played an embarassing Superbowl, and has played like garbage almost every game since then. It's same to assume he'll never live up to your pathetic fans' predictions he's the greatest quarterback of all time, because he's as average as they come. Sure I agree last year's game may be talked about, so of course there's exceptions to the rule. Let's see on NFL matchup or NFL live this week if Merril Hodge analyzes a play that he played against Denver back in the 80's or whenever he played, and use that to help explain the Steelers best gameplan for this coming week. Like I said, nobody gives a shit about what the Steelers did in the 1970s or whenever else. Tune into ESPN Classic because nobody else cares.

First, I wouldn't call Ben's perofrmance in the Super Bowl embarassing because the bottom line is that the team won the game. Now, last week's performance was embarassing and so have a few other games this year.
Second, I've never stated that Ben is the greatest QB of all time. I think he's the greatest QB to come out of his draft. Unlike Carson Palmer, he performed well his first two years and the expectations are slightly skewed because of that. And yes even for fans we got use to the winning he brought to the table. Bungles fans have only been use to that the last two years.
Third, NOW of all of a sudden there are exceptions. Which one is it? Do we talk about history or not? Ok so if we can lose last year only - which I guess is the exception you're talking about - the bungles and the Steelers split in the regular season but when it mattered most the bungles folded under pressure. Oh, and please don't give me the if Carson didn't get hurt we would have beat you regurgitated useless rhetoric!
Fourth, I don't care if anyone else cares about the history of the Steelers, if they aren't a Steelers fan, I don't expect them to care. However, when talking about football I don't know one fan of an organization that is noted for winning, that doesn't bring up their storied history! Then again, maybe something you bungles fans just don't understand because of all the losing!
So, even if the bungles go on to win this division, I feel fairly confident that the only thing they will get out of it is just another late round pick on draft day - which if the previous draft is any sign it'll be another criminal!

memphissteelergirl
11-01-2006, 03:36 PM
If you, and the fans of other teams don't care about what the Steelers are doing or what we think about it.....one question? WHY ARE YOU HERE??????? Never mind....we already know. :sofunny:

Simply put...Bungle fans are haters and always will be. They are so full of contempt it's pathetic.

Lyn
11-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Ahhh Brian, how did the Bungholes do last Sunday? just checking.

HometownGal
11-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Ahhh Brian, how did the Bungholes do last Sunday? just checking.

The Bungles fans conveniently keep avoiding that subject, Lyn. Gee -wonder why? :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
11-01-2006, 03:55 PM
The Bungles fans conveniently keep avoiding that subject, Lyn. Gee -wonder why? :sofunny:

Because it's the same team we took INTO OVERTIME!

CantStop85
11-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Because it's the same team we took INTO OVERTIME!
How'd that one turn out for you?

polamalufan43
11-04-2006, 11:59 AM
At least we actually made it and fought into overtime....

BengalBrian
11-05-2006, 09:54 PM
At least we actually made it and fought into overtime....

I'd say none of this matters now.. For either of us

floodcitygirl
11-05-2006, 11:01 PM
I'd say none of this matters now.. For either of usFor once, I may actually have to agree with you BB. (cough, cough)....At least now we can relax and just enjoy the rest of the season. :hunch: ......But regardless.... the Bengals still suck. :tt02:

stillers4me
11-06-2006, 06:43 AM
I know that I'm not speaking for myself when I say that we'll all enjoy watching the Ben-gals get humiliated on Monday football against the Colts on Dec 18th.

BengalBrian
11-11-2006, 10:24 PM
I know that I'm not speaking for myself when I say that we'll all enjoy watching the Ben-gals get humiliated on Monday football against the Colts on Dec 18th.

Umm.. Ok.. Glad you feel like discussing a rivals team over a month from now

:confused: