PDA

View Full Version : ABANDON SHIP!!!

CantStop85
10-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Let the coach-bashing, bandwagon hopping, and NFL draft prospecting begin in Pittsburgh!

:jammin:

Hines0wnz
10-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Yeah, who is a good run stopping LB or DL that could be drafted?

Hmmmmm........checked the Hamilton County jail lately? I'm sure Henry has some insider info. :wink02:

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Who could also use a reality check, that's you CS85. You guys lost as well.

qtk1
10-29-2006, 06:59 PM
And yes a few of you are worthy of being bengals fans.

SteelersGirlTN7
10-29-2006, 07:01 PM

My thoughts exactly!

qtk1
10-29-2006, 07:03 PM

Yea but we didnt get beat by the D alone. Not to mention the fact hat you lost TO THE RAIDERS.

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Yea but we didnt get beat by the D alone. Not to mention the fact hat you lost TO THE RAIDERS.

Not mention, it doesn't erase the FACTS! You guys still lost

polamalufan43
10-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Let the coach-bashing, bandwagon hopping, and NFL draft prospecting begin in Pittsburgh!

At least we aren't the one with "Ocho Cinco" on the back of our jerseys were the name should be.... pathetic...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

qtk1
10-29-2006, 07:14 PM
At least we aren't the one with "Ocho Cinco" on the back of our jerseys were the name should be.... pathetic...

Atleast we dont have a quarterback who throws 4 ints to the worst D in the NFL.

polamalufan43
10-29-2006, 07:20 PM

Go cheer for the Bungals.... won't you? They need someone with your sense of humor...

Mosca
10-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Did the Whos in Whoville give up on Christmas because the Grinch stole the presents? Nope. And we won't stop being Steelers fans because of some lost games.

That's the difference between Steelers fans and Bengals fans. We'll sell out Heinz Field AND every other stadium that we play in, whether we're winning or losing. You guys, a few lousy seasons and there are walkup seats all over the place.

Tom

Stillers#1
10-29-2006, 07:46 PM
Did the Whos in Whoville give up on Christmas because the Grinch stole the presents? Nope. And we won't stop being Steelers fans because of some lost games.

That's the difference between Steelers fans and Bengals fans. We'll sell out Heinz Field AND every other stadium that we play in, whether we're winning or losing. You guys, a few lousy seasons and there are walkup seats all over the place.

Tom

Amen brother....Amen.

BBC
10-29-2006, 07:48 PM

The Raiders are the first ranked defense against the pass in the NFL, and the 4th best defense overall.

Don't be so stupid, people might start to notice...

silver & black
10-29-2006, 07:58 PM

You might lose to us too!

polamalufan43
10-29-2006, 08:03 PM
The Raiders are the first ranked defense against the pass in the NFL, and the 4th best defense overall.

Don't be so stupid, people might start to notice...

Please... I speak for everyone when I say I've already noticed..

If you feel like talking trash... we'll see you 12-31-2006...

~polamalufan43 :tt02:

Go_Cats
10-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Goodbye pitt see ya next year!

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 08:07 PM
You might lose to us too!

One can only hope!! I'll be a Raider fan that day for sure!!! Steeler fans don't know the meaning of "abandon ship". Can't say the same for the Bungle fans........and don't EVEN try to correct me......I LIVE in Cinci and the fans were swimming for shore two weeks ago.

hey CS85......does Tampa Bay bring back any memories???????????

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 08:31 PM
One can only hope!! I'll be a Raider fan that day for sure!!! Steeler fans don't know the meaning of "abandon ship". Can't say the same for the Bungle fans........and don't EVEN try to correct me......I LIVE in Cinci and the fans were swimming for shore two weeks ago.

Big Time, they're even worse then the Raiders.

SteelersFreak
10-30-2006, 05:26 AM

Worst D in the NFL?

Nice try buddy.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2006/regular?sort_col_1=4

Could you tell me the team under the fifth slot there?

ARKIESTEEL
10-30-2006, 06:04 AM
We need a season like this ever now and then to show what we got in our guts

Tankus_Maximus
10-30-2006, 08:45 AM
We ain't abandondin a damn thing. This is all part of the maturity of Iron Man. I've said it before, and I'll say it again..Bradshaw went through the same kind of thing..course Bradshaw didn't go flyin off a crotch-rocket, or have the same Iron Mask Face get bludgeoned with a helmet-to-helmet, but none-the-less. #7 will be back and silencing his critics.

11-5 is still within our reach, barring any more helmet-to-helmets & concussions.

11-5..sound familiar???

jstriker29
10-30-2006, 09:59 AM

I live in the great city of Baltimore. I happened to be at a bar last night. Many Squeelers fans with there stupid towels. Ben interception returned 100 yds for touchdown, more than half of the Squeelers fans left. Couldn't believe it. My guess is half of them didn't purchase there jerseys until after last year's SB victory. I guess they will be in Ravens gear next week.

I did have to give props to the guy in the Old school Lambert jersey though.

jstriker29
10-30-2006, 10:01 AM
We ain't abandondin a damn thing. This is all part of the maturity of Iron Man. I've said it before, and I'll say it again..Bradshaw went through the same kind of thing..course Bradshaw didn't go flyin off a crotch-rocket, or have the same Iron Mask Face get bludgeoned with a helmet-to-helmet, but none-the-less. #7 will be back and silencing his critics.

11-5 is still within our reach, barring any more helmet-to-helmets & concussions.

11-5..sound familiar???

11-5 Are you serious? Cmon man, take off the glasses, put the KoolAid down. Its affecting rational thought.

floodcitygirl
10-30-2006, 10:31 AM
I live in the great city of Baltimore. I happened to be at a bar last night. Many Squeelers fans with there stupid towels. Ben interception returned 100 yds for touchdown, more than half of the Squeelers fans left. Couldn't believe it. My guess is half of them didn't purchase there jerseys until after last year's SB victory. I guess they will be in Ravens gear next week.

I did have to give props to the guy in the Old school Lambert jersey though.The Steeler Nation is known throughout the NFL as the largest and most loyal fanbase. Our stadium is packed every time and when it's not, it's because we're packing out somebody elses because our team is on the road. Either bring some reality to the table or take your ridiculous opinions someplace where people care to hear them. :yawn:

HometownGal
10-30-2006, 01:30 PM

Study this carefully and enjoy the view, because that view is about as close as you're gonna get, your poor dear. :tt02: :banana:

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/7/125675_e3b55cdb-0c6e-4300-9fdd-098d0bbf0877_prod.jpg

Stillers#1
10-30-2006, 04:10 PM

Goodbye USC, see ya when the PAC 10 is a legitimite (sp?) conference.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-30-2006, 04:53 PM

I did have to give props to the guy in the Old school Lambert jersey though."the great city of Baltimore.":sofunny:

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 11:04 AM

I did have to give props to the guy in the Old school Lambert jersey though.

That's why there's a Steelers bar just around the corner from your pathetic rat hole you call a stadium! Last time I was there, the stadium looked like Hines Field East! Ratbird fans are like the scubs fans here in Tampa. If they're winning, you can't get them to shutup but have a losing season and it'll be easier to find a needle in a haystack!

memphissteelergirl
11-01-2006, 11:50 AM

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: ....Weak!

In case you *****cats have forgotten, we have had only one division game this season. It is still within the realm of possibility that we can take the division. Granted, the team is gonna have to have the fire lit under them, but I still recall a team that was a 6th seed in the playoffs and got to the SB...oh, wait that was the Steelers!

So go use your litterbox and STFU!

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 12:13 PM

Look he finally get's to say this!

What is this once every 5 years that you get to use it. I guess it's easy to remember when it's a common theme for the sissynatti bungles!

wildjames
11-01-2006, 12:25 PM
The Steeler Nation is known throughout the NFL as the largest and most loyal fanbase. Our stadium is packed every time and when it's not, it's because we're packing out somebody elses because our team is on the road. Either bring some reality to the table or take your ridiculous opinions someplace where people care to hear them. :yawn:

Actually he was showing reality, saying the fans left after his interception return for a touchdown. How is that not reality? Pretty fair opinion if you ask me, but of course it's ridiculous to you because every football opinion is ridiculous to you unless it's stating how the Steelers are the greatest sports organization of all time, or Ben is the second coming of Joe Montana, Tom Brady, John Elway. Who needs to see reality again?

herewegosteelers
11-01-2006, 12:29 PM

:blah: :blah: :blah: Unlike you "p***"y cats.. The STEELERSfans never abandon our team. I think you probly have been around enough STEELERS fans to know that. I mean you insist on hanging out here in our forum. I think you are in the closet dude!!
. DOnt be a hater, we know you can't help that you are a "p***y" cat.
MEOWWW!! :sign05:
WIN OR LOOSE> We stand together as TRUE STEELERS fans.:tt02:

floodcitygirl
11-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Actually he was showing reality, saying the fans left after his interception return for a touchdown. How is that not reality? Pretty fair opinion if you ask me, but of course it's ridiculous to you because every football opinion is ridiculous to you unless it's stating how the Steelers are the greatest sports organization of all time, or Ben is the second coming of Joe Montana, Tom Brady, John Elway. Who needs to see reality again?So...it's "reality" because he chose to come on an opposing team's meassage board and post in in the smack section???? Riiiiiight! :wink02:

And btw Jimmy, don't even think about trying to generalize my opinions about other people and their "football opinions". There are plenty of fans of opposing teams that post on this board who are well received because they come to contribute well thought out ideas in support of their team and respect our members.

I realize that you are speaking from a deficit to begin with since you support an organization such as the Bengals that regards character and integrity as insignificant in desparate hopes that somehow you may be able to attain the status, loyalty and achievement that the Steeler's have. At times, I truly do feel a degree of pity for you.

But not today!!!!!!! :rofl: You better get back, Jimmy. Your Romper Room class just started again.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Abandon ship?

LOL....this shows the obvious lack of understanding in the average Steelerhaters mentality.

You see...I DO understand why you think we should abandon ship. You have spent a lifetime on the NFL ocean in your two paddle rowboat you call a "team"...from your perspective a basketball sized hole would be life-threatening.

But from the perspective of the Steelernation who have had the privilidge to cruise that same ocean in the comfort of the luxury liner S.S Rooney...that same sized hole is just looked at as a minor inconvienence...it might slow us down...we might be held up on this specific cruise...but we will send our highly trained professionals to patch it up , knowing all along that the ship itself is still sea-worthy and reliable.

Now if I had to look across my row-boat like you...and see my toothless first mate using his hat to bail out the water.....I would put on my orange striped life preserver..and doggy paddle for shore....or towards that beautifull Ocean Liner that is gliding by you...who knows maybe we will throw you a rope....NAW!

wildjames
11-01-2006, 01:40 PM
So...it's "reality" because he chose to come on an opposing team's meassage board and post in in the smack section???? Riiiiiight! :wink02:

And btw Jimmy, don't even think about trying to generalize my opinions about other people and their "football opinions". There are plenty of fans of opposing teams that post on this board who are well received because they come to contribute well thought out ideas in support of their team and respect our members.

I realize that you are speaking from a deficit to begin with since you support an organization such as the Bengals that regards character and integrity as insignificant in desparate hopes that somehow you may be able to attain the status, loyalty and achievement that the Steeler's have. At times, I truly do feel a degree of pity for you.

No, read my last post again you ignorant POS. He was speaking reality on saying STEELERS FANS LEAVING A BAR AFTER AN INTERCEPTION. News flash, that IS REALITY if it happened, it has NOTHING to do with the fact he chose to come to an opposing team's message board, in THEIR SMACK TALK forum, to post. What the hell do you want to see in this forum, ITS A SMACK TALK FORUM. So only Steeler fans are allowed to post in here, wow that would be a circle jerk if I ever saw one.

I am sorry but I have to generalize your opinions because they're so poorly thought and presented that I have no other choice. Do you truly think I give a rats ass whether I am "well received" on this board? Oh no, mothers lock up your sons, floodcity girl is on a rampage on respect in a smack talk message board! I dont respect any of you, and I hope you dont respect me either, I expect it. So that argument is about meaningless to me.

I purely showed a complete error on your part, because what he said was reality. It was an event that happened in real life, so ITS REALITY. Try to get that through your head, it's very very simple. Look up the word if you'd like, fool.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-01-2006, 01:48 PM
No, read my last post again you ignorant POS. He was speaking reality on saying STEELERS FANS LEAVING A BAR AFTER AN INTERCEPTION. News flash, that IS REALITY if it happened, it has NOTHING to do with the fact he chose to come to an opposing team's message board, in THEIR SMACK TALK forum, to post. What the hell do you want to see in this forum, ITS A SMACK TALK FORUM. So only Steeler fans are allowed to post in here, wow that would be a circle jerk if I ever saw one.

I am sorry but I have to generalize your opinions because they're so poorly thought and presented that I have no other choice. Do you truly think I give a rats ass whether I am "well received" on this board? Oh no, mothers lock up your sons, floodcity girl is on a rampage on respect in a smack talk message board! I dont respect any of you, and I hope you dont respect me either, I expect it. So that argument is about meaningless to me.

I purely showed a complete error on your part, because what he said was reality. It was an event that happened in real life, so ITS REALITY. Try to get that through your head, it's very very simple. Look up the word if you'd like, fool.

Before you start coming on other teams boards and telling people that they cant talk smack...why dont you do a maturity check and not call people "ignorant POS".....how telling that ignorance is usually typified by those who resort to cursing and acting like they are on their 7th grade library computer.

floodcitygirl
11-01-2006, 02:13 PM

I purely showed a complete error on your part, because what he said was reality. It was an event that happened in real life, so ITS REALITY. Try to get that through your head, it's very very simple. Look up the word if you'd like, fool.Get a grasp of the language and it's nuances before you respond so ignorantly, junior. You said it yourself, "if it happened"....that was my point! It has everything to do with where it was posted and how much credibility I give it.

Oh course rspect is meaningless to you...that's been obvious from the first. Before you try pointing out someone's error, maybe you should reread the forum rules. I've noticed that you have a difficult time grasping things the first time around.

Thanks for the giggles. I can tell you REALLY paid attention to my post....that's always enjoyable. :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
11-01-2006, 02:59 PM

I wonder what happened to the whole USC logo? Is my Internet Browser working OK? I don't see it.

SteelerFanInCA
11-01-2006, 03:01 PM

Sounds like you just described the past 15 years in bunghole land. Sounds like you are well versed in this.

HometownGal
11-01-2006, 03:47 PM

Hey, hey, hey picklehead - is that any way to talk to a lady? All FCG did was express her opinion. Does it give you a woody to talk tough behind a computer screen, you miserable little worm? This is a smack talk forum, not a refuge for jackasses to initiate unprovoked attacks on other members - especially females - because they're PW'd at home by the little woman or jack slapped into submission by Mommy. Grow up or GTFO. :pin:

memphissteelergirl
11-01-2006, 04:09 PM
I dont respect any of you, and I hope you dont respect me either, I expect it.

Good...then you won't be disappointed when I tell you I think you are a petty, childish, self-absorbed POS who presumably has a pretty pathetic life when he has to come on opposing teams' MB to make himself feel important.

:sign05:

augustashark
11-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Good...then you won't be disappointed when I tell you I think you are a petty, childish, self-absorbed POS who presumably has a pretty pathetic life when he has to come on opposing teams' MB to make himself feel important.

:sign05:

Nicely done! You are now my hero!!!!

Go Memphisstellergirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer: :wave:

stillers4me
11-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Buh bye, Jimmy.

SteelCityMan786
11-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Hey, hey, hey picklehead - is that any way to talk to a lady? All FCG did was express her opinion. Does it give you a woody to talk tough behind a computer screen, you miserable little worm? This is a smack talk forum, not a refuge for jackasses to initiate unprovoked attacks on other members - especially females - because they're PW'd at home by the little woman or jack slapped into submission by Mommy. Grow up or GTFO. :pin:

Well Said Hometown. Leave people express their opinions. As long as it doesn't get of hand, I and the other mods will probably leave it go.

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 08:36 PM
I dont respect any of you, and I hope you dont respect me either, I expect it.

What's sad is you could come in her talk smack, be respectful, and get respect.

But then again, you've got to respect yourself before others will do that. From looking at your posts, IMHO, you don't respect yourself so of course you wouldn't expect it from others!

But hey maybe one day....until then God Bless!

floodcitygirl
11-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Well Said Hometown. Leave people express their opinions. As long as it doesn't get of hand, I and the other mods will probably leave it go.Ohhh now you tell me! So then I could have gone for my first ever infraction points.....damn! :wantsome: (lol)

jstriker29
11-02-2006, 09:10 AM
That's why there's a Steelers bar just around the corner from your pathetic rat hole you call a stadium! Last time I was there, the stadium looked like Hines Field East! Ratbird fans are like the scubs fans here in Tampa. If they're winning, you can't get them to shutup but have a losing season and it'll be easier to find a needle in a haystack!

Actually, the guy who owns the bar is from Pittsburgh. So I guess he is like most other Steelers fans who move here because Pittsburgh is a deadtown and the work is dried up. Also the bar is not right around the corner from the Stadium. If in fact you have been to our stadium, which I doubt, beings you cant even afford sunday ticket, you would know of Federal Hill, where there is an ocean of purple and Steelers fans are few and far between.

As for you I can only assume you are another Steelers fan, not from Pittsburgh, who hopped on the bandwagon and took it to a seriously obsessive level(Nice Truck).

Your like my neighbor, huge 49rs fan. Never been to San Fran, and has no real association with the team, other than the fact that they won a couple of Super Bowl's in the 80's and they were the in thing at the time he started watching football.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-02-2006, 09:22 AM
As for you I can only assume you are another Steelers fan, not from Pittsburgh, who hopped on the bandwagon and took it to a seriously obsessive level

Yeah, Truck...gotta watch that obsession...the next thing you know, you start getting a bad case of "lombardi envy" and hang out at the WORLD CHAMPIONS forums.:dang:

jstriker29....did you hear that?....that was the bell, better hurry or your going to miss 4th hour Home Economics.

jstriker29
11-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Yeah, Truck...gotta watch that obsession...the next thing you know, you start getting a bad case of "lombardi envy" and hang out at the WORLD CHAMPIONS forums.:dang:

jstriker29....did you hear that?....that was the bell, better hurry or your going to miss 4th hour Home Economics.

I'm sorry I didn't realize that you were appointed Hall Monitor for today.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-02-2006, 09:34 AM

Hall Monitor and Doctor...could you pee in this cup...need to see if you test positive for jealous.

stlrtruck
11-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Actually, the guy who owns the bar is from Pittsburgh. So I guess he is like most other Steelers fans who move here because Pittsburgh is a deadtown and the work is dried up. Also the bar is not right around the corner from the Stadium. If in fact you have been to our stadium, which I doubt, beings you cant even afford sunday ticket, you would know of Federal Hill, where there is an ocean of purple and Steelers fans are few and far between.

As for you I can only assume you are another Steelers fan, not from Pittsburgh, who hopped on the bandwagon and took it to a seriously obsessive level(Nice Truck).

Your like my neighbor, huge 49rs fan. Never been to San Fran, and has no real association with the team, other than the fact that they won a couple of Super Bowl's in the 80's and they were the in thing at the time he started watching football.

You're right, I'm not from Da 'Burgh. But I've spent more NFL Sundays in Pittsburgh than I ever have or ever will spend in Baltimoronville. However, I didn't just jump on the band wagon either. I've suffered through my years of mediocrcy with the team but my loyalty to them never waivered and won't. Thanks for the compliments on my truck...I know it's nice but appreciate it when others recognize it too (and yes, just so you know, I'm aware that it was sarcasm you used).

However, I grew up 45 minutes outside of Baltimore and have been to your stadium on more than one occassion. I was even "lucky" enough to watch the raisins play at old memorial stadium before the new stadium was built. I've also been to enough games to know that when the ratbirds aren't playing well, fans fail to show up...yeah that's great team support! Answer me this. Why is it when I go to a Steelers game in Baltimore I see thousands of Steelers fans in the stadium? But when I got to a Steelers game vs. the ratbirds in Pittsburgh, the only ratbird fans you see are the ones that are lucky enough to get a hold of the 500 tickets each team is required to hold out for the visiting team?

And yes, I can't afford Sunday Ticket but that doesn't mean I don't have access to NFL tickets. But that's for a different discussion altogether. And you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

The bar I speak of is called the Purple Goose - home of the Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Club of Baltimore, off of Washington St. (just off the highway). And well within 10 minutes of the stadium. I call that just down the street, but hey maybe you have a different opinion of what just down the street means.

jstriker29
11-02-2006, 09:44 AM

Hall Monitor and Doctor...could you pee in this cup...need to see if you test positive for jealous.

No thanks doc, I already tested negative on Monday. I think the loss to the Raiders, and the subsequent 2-5 record might have something to do with the results of the test.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-02-2006, 09:50 AM
No thanks doc, I already tested negative on Monday. I think the loss to the Raiders, and the subsequent 2-5 record might have something to do with the results of the test.

I hear ya...started to get a case of the "bad year"...had to take a couple of tablets of "playoff wins" and a large dose of "Superbowl Champs"...I would give you something to help you with your playoff deficiency but you probably have built up an immunity over the last two decades.

OHHH..your a ratbird fan....sorry the smell of your jealosy confused me....By the way..is Ray-Ray still hiding on the bus from Joey?

jstriker29
11-02-2006, 09:51 AM
You're right, I'm not from Da 'Burgh. But I've spent more NFL Sundays in Pittsburgh than I ever have or ever will spend in Baltimoronville. However, I didn't just jump on the band wagon either. I've suffered through my years of mediocrcy with the team but my loyalty to them never waivered and won't. Thanks for the compliments on my truck...I know it's nice but appreciate it when others recognize it too (and yes, just so you know, I'm aware that it was sarcasm you used).

However, I grew up 45 minutes outside of Baltimore and have been to your stadium on more than one occassion. I was even "lucky" enough to watch the raisins play at old memorial stadium before the new stadium was built. I've also been to enough games to know that when the ratbirds aren't playing well, fans fail to show up...yeah that's great team support! Answer me this. Why is it when I go to a Steelers game in Baltimore I see thousands of Steelers fans in the stadium? But when I got to a Steelers game vs. the ratbirds in Pittsburgh, the only ratbird fans you see are the ones that are lucky enough to get a hold of the 500 tickets each team is required to hold out for the visiting team?

And yes, I can't afford Sunday Ticket but that doesn't mean I don't have access to NFL tickets. But that's for a different discussion altogether. And you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

The bar I speak of is called the Purple Goose - home of the Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Club of Baltimore, off of Washington St. (just off the highway). And well within 10 minutes of the stadium. I call that just down the street, but hey maybe you have a different opinion of what just down the street means.

Alright then, I'll give it too you. You are one of the guys on here that I actually like and respect. I think your optimism is great and enthusiasm is overwhelming. I didn't want to have to call you out on the Sunday ticket thing, but I have to stand up for my town. I can't wait till our boys go head to head this year. Thats going to be some fun smack. Should be two great games regardless of records.

stlrtruck
11-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Alright then, I'll give it too you. You are one of the guys on here that I actually like and respect. I think your optimism is great and enthusiasm is overwhelming. I didn't want to have to call you out on the Sunday ticket thing, but I have to stand up for my town. I can't wait till our boys go head to head this year. Thats going to be some fun smack. Should be two great games regardless of records.

And the respect is right back to you. The games between the ratbirds and the Steelers have always been great games regardless of record...but I'd be happier if we just knocked the crap out of them and ended the game in the first quarter. Although that rarely happens.

Although I can't wait for those games, at this point in the season, I'm more inclined to take one game at a time. This week Denver. You're beating will come soon enough!

ARKIESTEEL
11-02-2006, 10:01 AM

I take offense at your line of remarks for stlrtruck; calling him out on the fact he dont buy sunday ticket cause you dont think he has the money pretty much puts you in the low life bracket to me. They can give me all the new personal attack points they want but you dont come on here and attack someone I think has class and think you are going to walk away free from it. Next you call him a lair and from what I can tell you dont know crap about the man you also dont know how big a fan he is or is not.

I am from Arkansas I have been to Pittsburgh and you can stick anything you want to say about me being a bandwagon jumper up your poop hole. I have been a Steeler fan longer than you been alive little boy now jog along I am sure mom needs the floor scrub or something.

To the Mods and Admins sorry for the rule breaking

jstriker29
11-02-2006, 10:01 AM
I hear ya...started to get a case of the "bad year"...had to take a couple of tablets of "playoff wins" and a large dose of "Superbowl Champs"...I would give you something to help you with your playoff deficiency but you probably have built up an immunity over the last two decades.

Actually I was starting to get a case of "Bennitis", due to the media made hype surrounding my NFL Sunday pre-game shows. I consulted a Dr Del Rio, and he gave me a dose of "Interception" to help with the pain. I still could not shake it, so I went for a second opinion, and saw a Dr Mora. He actually gave me a dose of "Valtrex", but I think maybe he meant that for his QB. Obviously I wasn't satisfied, so I finally consulted a Dr Ryan, and a Dr Shell. They were able to prescribe me a new drug to deal with "Bennitis" Its new to the market this year, and is called "Overrated" I've been taking it for four days now and have never felt better.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Actually I was starting to get a case of "Bennitis", due to the media made hype surrounding my NFL Sunday pre-game shows. I consulted a Dr Del Rio, and he gave me a dose of "Interception" to help with the pain. I still could not shake it, so I went for a second opinion, and saw a Dr Mora. He actually gave me a dose of "Valtrex", but I think maybe he meant that for his QB. Obviously I wasn't satisfied, so I finally consulted a Dr Ryan, and a Dr Shell. They were able to prescribe me a new drug to deal with "Bennitis" Its new to the market this year, and is called "Overrated" I've been taking it for four days now and have never felt better.

LOL....Sounds like a case of "overconfidence" We have some extra Polamalux to help you with that.....How about we compromise and both promise to give the Been-gals a dose of fanssuckitis and prescripe "broughtbacktoearthatrax"...and "coachwhinertox".

jstriker29
11-02-2006, 10:16 AM
LOL....Sounds like a case of "overconfidence" We have some extra Polamalux to help you with that.....How about we compromise and both promise to give the Been-gals a dose of fanssuckitis and prescripe "broughtbacktoearthatrax"...and "coachwhinertox".

Now thats something we can agree on.

Big D
11-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Now thats something we can agree on.

can I ask you something? what bandwagon were you on before the ravens moved to baltimore?

jstriker29
11-03-2006, 09:55 AM
can I ask you something? what bandwagon were you on before the ravens moved to baltimore?

I wasn't on a bandwagon at all. Once our Colts were stolen, I didn't watch football. Until that is that the CFL stalions came to town. Canadian football is terrible though. So most of my sports energy was put towards the Black and Orange of the Orioles, and the Maryland Terps. That is until that glorious day that Art Modell decided to move his franchise to Baltimore.

I gave up on NFL football once our expansion bids kept failing. I believe the commisioner stated Baltimore is a good place for a museuam, but cant support a professional franchise.
So 1995 is the year I got back into NFL football, and eleven years and a Superbowl title later, I am still and always will be a Ravens fanatic. As for the Orioles, well, my wife says I spend too much energy and money on them, but they are my team win or lose, and I keep renewing my 28 game ticket plan every year either way.

Big D
11-03-2006, 09:58 AM
so why do you find it necessary to come to a struggling teams fan board and start talking trash.

jstriker29
11-03-2006, 10:01 AM
so why do you find it necessary to come to a struggling teams fan board and start talking trash.

Ive mentioned this before, last year the tables were turned, and we had to deal with the Squeelers fans all over our smack boards week in and week out. Even after the Squeelers beat up on Miami on opening night, they were everywhere. Threads, like The Ratbirds are the Steelers Bitch, things like that. Well as you can imagine, not much Squeeler smack anymore, so I'm just exacting a little pay back. It's all in good fun though.

Big D
11-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Ive mentioned this before, last year the tables were turned, and we had to deal with the Squeelers fans all over our smack boards week in and week out. Even after the Squeelers beat up on Miami on opening night, they were everywhere. Threads, like The Ratbirds are the Steelers Bitch, things like that. Well as you can imagine, not much Squeeler smack anymore, so I'm just exacting a little pay back. It's all in good fun though.

Do you have problems calling us the steelers? or does immaturity make you want to call us squeelers? did anybody in this forum directly come to your board and talk smack? I doubt it. This forum has some extreamly class act people

jstriker29
11-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Do you have problems calling us the steelers? or does immaturity make you want to call us squeelers? did anybody in this forum directly come to your board and talk smack? I doubt it. This forum has some extreamly class act people

Well here are some nicknames for other teams being thrown around youre "classy" smack board. Ratbirds, Ratturds, Bungles, Bungholes. Cmon man, its a smack board. Im not in the regular forum talking trash. Again I'm here for some fun natured ripping. I expect to get ripped, and I expect other people to get ripped. Its all in good fun. Im not on here praying for injuries, or anything of that nature.

I can definately agree with you though. Out of all the Steelers boards, this one is the classiest I've seen. I have been watching from the sidelines for some time, and like the way everyone(for the most part) here acts. This is the reason that this is the only Steelers board I post on. Other boards are terrible with personal insults, threats and the like. Not that I can't handle it, but there is no place for it. I think we are all here to have a good time ripping on each other without taking it to an extreme.

I really look forward to our boys facing each other, and the smack that will certainly hit the fan then. Either way, here's to a better season and some fun ripping along the way.

Big D
11-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Well here are some nicknames for other teams being thrown around youre "classy" smack board. Ratbirds, Ratturds, Bungles, Bungholes. Cmon man, its a smack board. Im not in the regular forum talking trash. Again I'm here for some fun natured ripping. I expect to get ripped, and I expect other people to get ripped. Its all in good fun. Im not on here praying for injuries, or anything of that nature.

I can definately agree with you though. Out of all the Steelers boards, this one is the classiest I've seen. I have been watching from the sidelines for some time, and like the way everyone(for the most part) here acts. This is the reason that this is the only Steelers board I post on. Other boards are terrible with personal insults, threats and the like. Not that I can't handle it, but there is no place for it. I think we are all here to have a good time ripping on each other without taking it to an extreme.

I really look forward to our boys facing each other, and the smack that will certainly hit the fan then. Either way, here's to a better season and some fun ripping along the way.

I will admit i've thrown around the bunghole line. What I was saying by classy is i think very few of our memebers would go onto a rivals forum just to talk there sh!t. I think there are several members of this forum who are not steeler fans that are good for the forum. Cantstop85, litp and silver and black I think are 3 respectful people. I guess I wouldnt go on another teams forum for the sole purpose of talking smack and i would hope the same from anyone else with any maturity

memphissteelergirl
11-03-2006, 11:26 AM
I will admit i've thrown around the bunghole line. What I was saying by classy is i think very few of our memebers would go onto a rivals forum just to talk there sh!t. I think there are several members of this forum who are not steeler fans that are good for the forum. Cantstop85, litp and silver and black I think are 3 respectful people. I guess I wouldnt go on another teams forum for the sole purpose of talking smack and i would hope the same from anyone else with any maturity

Well said, Big D! :iagree:

I don't say this to pat myself on the back, but I don't make a habit of going on opposing teams' MB's just to talk a lot of smack. I have been on the Colts board a couple of times and have been well received (mainly because I didn't come in talking a bunch of crap), the last time I was on there was to express my sympathy about the death of Coach Dungy's son. And for the record, I am all for talking a little smack...if it's all in good fun and it doesn't get out of hand. But if somebody comes in here making stupid immature comments and starts in on the personal attacks...well, let's just say as far as I'm concerned you're gonna get as good as you give.

stlrtruck
11-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Personally, I have no need to visit anothe team's MB. However, the thought has crossed my mind. Especially the bungles and the ratbirds (not the clowns though).
I tend to agree with jstriker on the fact that people come to the smack forum to talk smack. Some people do it out of spite, some for good ribbing, and some just to ruffle feathers.
However, isn't that what the Blast Furnace was created for? The "trolls" if you will?
I also agree, that once a person takes it to a personal level then it shows that you've won the smack talk because they've lost any and all sense of talking football and are bothered by the fact that you've out smacked them!
So striker, what ratbirds MB are you on? I might just have to come over and make my presence known (respectfully of course).

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Personally, I have no need to visit anothe team's MB. However, the thought has crossed my mind. Especially the bungles and the ratbirds (not the clowns though).
I tend to agree with jstriker on the fact that people come to the smack forum to talk smack. Some people do it out of spite, some for good ribbing, and some just to ruffle feathers.
However, isn't that what the Blast Furnace was created for? The "trolls" if you will?
I also agree, that once a person takes it to a personal level then it shows that you've won the smack talk because they've lost any and all sense of talking football and are bothered by the fact that you've out smacked them!
So striker, what ratbirds MB are you on? I might just have to come over and make my presence known (respectfully of course).

Sorry stlrtruck..I just cant bring myself to going there...I would have to bathe in battery acid to ever feel clean again

stlrtruck
11-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Sorry stlrtruck..I just cant bring myself to going there...I would have to bathe in battery acid to ever feel clean again

It's all good.

Besides the best way to get them to shut up is go into their house, be respectful, talk smack, add proven facts, and then don't respond to their useless rhetoric after they have no more useful football conversation to offer!

jstriker29
11-03-2006, 01:37 PM
It's all good.

Besides the best way to get them to shut up is go into their house, be respectful, talk smack, add proven facts, and then don't respond to their useless rhetoric after they have no more useful football conversation to offer!

I generally use Ravens Insider, but this year some of the fans are really getting on my nerves. I havent posted on the smack section in a long time. We have a few jack #*% over there who I am ashamed to call Ravens fans. They go on another Steelers board, and really stir up trouble. Lots of cussing and the like. But if you guys want to check out the general section, by all means be my guest. Thats where the good fans hang out. I apologize in advance for an idiot by the name of starttheseasonnow. He is a real POS.

stlrtruck
11-03-2006, 02:03 PM
I generally use Ravens Insider, but this year some of the fans are really getting on my nerves. I havent posted on the smack section in a long time. We have a few jack #*% over there who I am ashamed to call Ravens fans. They go on another Steelers board, and really stir up trouble. Lots of cussing and the like. But if you guys want to check out the general section, by all means be my guest. Thats where the good fans hang out. I apologize in advance for an idiot by the name of starttheseasonnow. He is a real POS.

Cool, I'll have to check it out! Maybe I can get his goose, now that would be funnY!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-03-2006, 02:11 PM

jstriker...I dont usually do this for ravens fans..but you impress me with your fairness and wit...here's to you...and welcome to the board :thumbsup:

steelergirlrocks
11-03-2006, 07:14 PM

Tom

Absolutely right...enough said. :cheers: Steeler fans are for life not just a game or a season! :tt02:

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 11:06 PM

:jammin:do you care to expand on this cantstop?

tj "i hate white people" houshmandzadeh said before todays humiliating choke against the chargers that all those who jumped off the [admitted] bengals bandwagon, need not jump back on (im thinking they will all become ravens fans now).

btw, tj got jacked up! and that was pretty gay to watch cj kiss him. fags! lmmfao!

MACH1
11-13-2006, 12:44 AM
Wheres cantstopLT oops i mean 85?:flap:

Tankus_Maximus
11-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah....CS85 is "conveniently" quiet these days.

He must be gettin ready for the upcoming Reds Season. When do Catchers & Pitchers report?

Or he's obviously busy with tons of schoolwork.

CantStop85
11-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Yeah....CS85 is "conveniently" quiet these days.

He must be gettin ready for the upcoming Reds Season. When do Catchers & Pitchers report?

Or he's obviously busy with tons of schoolwork.
Sorry, I go to school during the day to get an education...something you probably wouldn't understand.

What do you want me to say? We lost...our defense sucks...we're 4-5, yet still better than the Steelers.

SteelCityMan786
11-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Sorry, I go to school during the day to get an education...something you probably wouldn't understand.

What do you want me to say? We lost...our defense sucks...we're 4-5, yet still better than the Steelers.

Did I hear a bird speaking? Nope, I guess it was just the wind.

Hines0wnz
11-13-2006, 10:51 PM
Did I hear a bird speaking? Nope, I guess it was just the wind.

It was a cricket.

Tankus_Maximus
11-13-2006, 11:26 PM

You may have a better record right now...but you've never been, and never will be....better than The Steelers...until you win a Lombardi.

MACH1
11-14-2006, 12:06 AM
we're 4-5, yet still better than the Steelers.

And yet that is only temporary.

holmes
11-14-2006, 12:07 AM
You may have a better record right now...but you've never been, and never will be....better than The Steelers...until you win a Lombardi.

Until you win 6 Lombardi's

klick81
11-14-2006, 12:23 AM

LOL...i'd say they're our bitches for AT LEAST another decade!:sofunny:

stlrtruck
11-14-2006, 06:56 AM

Even after 1 they still won't be better. Maybe when they get 5 they can talk.

But I have a feeling that we'll have 10 before the bungles get close to 5!!

Tankus_Maximus
11-14-2006, 09:07 AM

Good point.

Course by that time the polar caps would've completely melted down, and there'd only be 6 states left in the continental U.S. with 12 teams in the league. So...I guess it'd be fitting for the Bungles to be champs then.

Buzz05
11-14-2006, 09:27 AM

I tend to agree with him. Since I live in Baltimore I am actually quite shocked. I have only had 1 run in with a moron since Ive been down here and that was during the Bengals game at a bar in Owings Mills. I have had more intelligent convo's with people then I thought possible. The one moron was just annoying, he kept yelling to me the Ravens are going all the way, when I asked him why he thought so he said because they are the Ravens. But I wanted ya to know for the most part I havnt had to much trouble...except for the Chinese delivery guy the other night laughed when he saw my Ben Jersey.

stlrtruck
11-14-2006, 10:10 AM
I tend to agree with him. Since I live in Baltimore I am actually quite shocked. I have only had 1 run in with a moron since Ive been down here and that was during the Bengals game at a bar in Owings Mills. I have had more intelligent convo's with people then I thought possible. The one moron was just annoying, he kept yelling to me the Ravens are going all the way, when I asked him why he thought so he said because they are the Ravens. But I wanted ya to know for the most part I havnt had to much trouble...except for the Chinese delivery guy the other night laughed when he saw my Ben Jersey.

I've never had much problem with them (when I lived in the area) either. Most of the problems came from the younger people who couldn't handle their alcohol. However, it seems that you put even the most intelligent ratbird fan behind the keyboard and it seems they forget what the conversation was about.

Elvis
11-18-2006, 08:47 PM
:tt02:
Bandwagonners Are Not Allowed In Pittsburgh, if your Not in this for the "Long Run" then Get Out!!:jawdrop: