PDA

View Full Version : You know when you have a great team when...

AvoidLLoyd95
10-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Fans from other teams feel they need to take the time to get on a Steeler forum and laugh at us fans because of a loss. It's the idiots who should worry about their own teams that are pissing me off right now. Look at the threads on the list right now. Haha Ben; no playoffs for the Steelers this year; I can take smack all day long face to face, it's the punks who have to talk it online that need a good smack down.

83-Steelers-43
10-29-2006, 07:46 PM
They want something we already have....................FIVE RINGS. Screw them.

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2006, 08:01 PM
Exactly 83. The only teams who can even come close to that are the Cowboys and 49ers. The only teams to have one the same total.

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 08:04 PM
We watched the game at a Steeler bar in Cinci. A couple of guys in Bengals shirts came in (after the Bungals LOST) a started razzing us. They said something smartassed about them being better than us this year and a Steeler fan loudly sang "5 Gol-den Rings......!!" (think 12 days of Christmas!!) It was brilliant!!

WE can criticize our own team all we want.......it's our right as fans. But don't think you can come here and think you can out smack a Steeler fan..........win or lose we will circle the wagons and fight back!!! So piss off punks......we are the Steelers and you wish you were!!!

83-Steelers-43
10-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Once again, come talk trash to me when your team has five rings and you actually pack your stadium win or lose. Until then, STFU and keeping riding your wagon.

Brady12
10-29-2006, 08:09 PM
Exactly 83. The only teams who can even come close to that are the Cowboys and 49ers. The only teams to have one the same total.

And considering where their teams presently set, not even those fans should say anything.

MACH1
10-29-2006, 08:09 PM
We watched the game at a Steeler bar in Cinci. A couple of guys in Bengals shirts came in (after the Bungals LOST) a started razzing us. They said something smartassed about them being better than us this year and a Steeler fan loudly sang "5 Gol-den Rings......!!" (think 12 days of Christmas!!) It was brilliant!!

WE can criticize our own team all we want.......it's our right as fans. But don't think you can come here and think you can out smack a Steeler fan..........win or lose we will circle the wagons and fight back!!! So piss off punks......we are the Steelers and you wish you were!!!

couldnt say it better.

PAMillerGrrl83
10-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Once again, come talk trash to me when your team has five rings and you actually pack your stadium win or lose. Until then, STFU and keeping riding your wagon.

Unless of course the wagons wheels falls off..:tt02:

silver & black
10-29-2006, 09:03 PM
Fans from other teams feel they need to take the time to get on a Steeler forum and laugh at us fans because of a loss. It's the idiots who should worry about their own teams that are pissing me off right now. Look at the threads on the list right now. Haha Ben; no playoffs for the Steelers this year; I can take smack all day long face to face, it's the punks who have to talk it online that need a good smack down.

I hope you aren't refering to any post I made. I have never been anything but respectful on your forum.

Indy_Steelers
10-29-2006, 09:11 PM
They want something we already have....................FIVE RINGS. Screw them.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stillers4me
10-29-2006, 09:12 PM
I hope you aren't refering to any post I made. I have never been anything but respectful on your forum.

You certainly have!!! It seems at least once every game, we have one visitor that has class and decorum........you win this week!! And you could have come back after the game and laughed in our faces........but you have showed class and I speak for all Steeler fans and say we respect you for that! It's what true sportsmanship is about. Stick around........I like you! Congrats on your win and keep showing your pride in your team........(it won't happen against the Steelers, again!! :jammin: )

silver & black
10-29-2006, 09:30 PM
You certainly have!!! It seems at least once every game, we have one visitor that has class and decorum........you win this week!! And you could have come back after the game and laughed in our faces........but you have showed class and I speak for all Steeler fans and say we respect you for that! It's what true sportsmanship is about. Stick around........I like you! Congrats on your win and keep showing your pride in your team........(it won't happen against the Steelers, again!! :jammin: )

Thanks. I'm not about bashing other teams. We're all football fans, everyone's team goes through bad times sooner or later... even if they aren't really a bad team. No sense in rubbing it in. :cheers:

AvoidLLoyd95
10-29-2006, 10:25 PM

No I was not. I was refering to the posts that only trashed us for losing today and they are not raider fans but bungle or patriot etc. fans. They need to worry about their own sorry ass teams. Thanks for your good sportsmanship.