PDA

View Full Version : This year is OVER

Ohio Steeler
10-29-2006, 10:06 PM
ok with this loss I have to say I am throwing in the towel our season is OVER.... and for me to say this the ones who know me on here have to know I am pissed, How the hell can we go from winning the super bowl to a team that cant beat Oakland

R2sojr
10-29-2006, 10:32 PM
ok with this loss I have to say I am throwing in the towel our season is OVER.... and for me to say this the ones who know me on here have to know I am pissed, How the hell can we go from winning the super bowl to a team that cant beat Oakland

Too much swagger and not enought determination...we lost the fire we had last year and this is what happens when u do....im a steeler fan so dont call me a troll cuz i know u want too...hahaha

WisconsinSteelerMan
10-30-2006, 12:07 AM
WOWOW...

I am seriously DEPRESSED in Wisconsin over here.

I am a true bleeder of Black and Gold and will be a Steeler fan for the REST of my life.

What I see and hear out there is truly depressing, though. To have our season over before even the half-way mark is truly horrible!

I guess that it is time to invoke that "Man Law" that was recently on the radio, and call this season a "Rebuilding Year" for the Steelers. I know that you guys (and gals) don't want to hear this on this particular day, but I feel that we are building for future years. We have some young RAW talent this year that just really needs to learn what it truly is like to play in the NFL as opposed to college. In the not too distant future, we WILL BE BACK...

I will continue to watch and to follow MY Steelers, but I must say that it is not going to be with so much enthusiasm as was present at the beginning of the year...

Mike in La Crosse, WI (a Steeler man in Cheez country!)

inthere43
10-30-2006, 06:45 AM
this game reminded me of the 2002 texans game when Glenn returned 2 picks for TD and steelers held texans offense to 47 yards yet lost

19ward86
10-30-2006, 09:10 AM
it will be amazing, but the only way for us to do anything this season is to go 11-5 by winning 9 straight.

Ambridge
10-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Unfortunately the season for the most part is all but mathematically over.

Part of being a fan is having to take the bad times as well as the good times.

polamalufan43
10-30-2006, 09:41 PM
I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. We aren't out of the running, not yet anyway. I'll keep waving this towel untill I die.

Polamalufan43:tt02:

PalmerSteel
10-30-2006, 09:47 PM
as long as we arent mathematically out of it, there is always the hope. but i think we all have our expectations tempered way down at 2-5, which we should. i would be shocked if we win 2 of the next 3. its very disappointing, but at least the bandwagoners that jumped on in february will be jumping off quickly ;)