PDA

View Full Version : Lets Go Pens!

Da Steeler Soprano
10-29-2006, 11:22 PM
Lets go Pens! At least one team in Pittsburgh is winning right now. Our season was doomed from the start and I just hope we can make it through the rest of the season without anyone getting seriously hurt. We gotta face the facts no matter how die hard of fans we are or think we are the season is over, the fire is out. I dont know how a super bowl team has a "re-building" season right after witting the superbowl but here we are re-building. Its pathetic, Rooney needs to shake up Cowher it is unacceptable for any coach in the league to be losing the way we are let lone the super bowl champion coach. So with that said and the apparent departure of Joey Porter next season I'm hoping we have a pick in the top ten in next years draft and with the that selection the Pittsbrugh Steelers select Paul Poslunsky linebacker Penn State.....:tt02:

Steelers
10-29-2006, 11:29 PM
Screw Penn State! We need Darelle Revis and/or H.B. Blades from PITT! On a side note: Malkin is a beast.

X-Terminator
10-29-2006, 11:37 PM
*sighs* :pity:

What's the use? I might as well be talking to myself at this point.

19ward86
10-30-2006, 08:12 AM
ohio state university is all i have to say....#1(not a bandwagon i live in ohio)

Hines86Ward
10-30-2006, 08:18 AM
The season isn't over until the clock hits 0:00 at the end of the 4th Quarter on December 31 in Cincinnati. We still got 9 more games to play!!! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Jason15215
10-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Being from Buffalo I can understand the fear of possibly losing your hockey team, BUT maybe now that the Steelers are losing more attention will be focused on the Pens. Look guys I didnt live to far from Hamilton, and they are salivating profusely at the chance of getting an NHL team. When the NHL wanted to possibly expand a team there Buffalo complained a tiny bit, but Toronto complained alot about it since most Hamilton residents are Leaf fans.
You cant say "The NHL wont allow it".... They didnt care that the North Stars moved out of Minn. to Dallas. Minn is one of the top hockey towns in the USA. I really hope the Pens dont leave, because being a Sabres fan in Pgh I really wont have anyone to talk hockey with here.