PDA

View Full Version : ****Breaking News****** Pittsburgh Has A New Owner

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 09:18 AM
His name is Rob Ryan.

mopartodd
10-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Nice one douche bag.

Hope the raiders enjoy the present we gave them. IDIOT.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Nice one douche bag.

Hope the raiders enjoy the present we gave them. IDIOT.

Ha Ha Ha!!! How does it feel to lose to the Raiders!! The Raiders are only going up from here!!! We got a younger, faster defence and once we fix our oline problems we will be dominating the NFL, while the Steelers will be "rebuilding" with an overrated QB.

Attyla
10-30-2006, 09:32 AM
dude, your from our boards....you know better than to smack talk outside a smack talk forum.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 09:36 AM
dude, your from our boards....you know better than to smack talk outside a smack talk forum.

But there is no smack talk forum on this board.

Attyla
10-30-2006, 09:39 AM
Yes there is Bro

http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

You might want to look at your PMs on the RF boards....

Attyla
10-30-2006, 09:40 AM
Sorry about that Steeler fans. We dont tolerate that kind of behavior on our boards, and we wont tolerate one of ours acting like this on yours.

Haiku_Dirtt
10-30-2006, 11:34 AM
His name is Rob Ryan.

:toofunny: Raider fan going to the "OWNER CARD"?????????? :toofunny:

Raider fan should just stay at the 6th grade level. Irony requires cognizance NOT ignorance.

Hines0wnz
10-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Ha Ha Ha!!! How does it feel to lose to the Raiders!! The Raiders are only going up from here!!! We got a younger, faster defence and once we fix our oline problems we will be dominating the NFL, while the Steelers will be "rebuilding" with an overrated QB.

92 yards of offense.......the Raiders have more than the O-line to rebuild.

HometownGal
10-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Sorry about that Steeler fans. We dont tolerate that kind of behavior on our boards, and we wont tolerate one of ours acting like this on yours.

Thanks Attyla - you're swell. :thumbsup: We're not supposed to tolerate this kind of BS on this board, either, other than in the smack talk forum. I think your fellow Raiders fan needs to learn how to read the Index Page - there is a description of what the Blast Furnace is in "black and white".

Attyla
10-30-2006, 11:44 AM
Yup, he got a final warning from me on our boards for this thread. I figure some of you guys have come over and posted respectfully in our Raider forums, so I should expect the same in your Steeler forums.

Now, our smack talk forum is a bit quiet today, but hey, at least Im able to roam the web a bit since it is fairly quiet over there.

Unfortunately, I didnt get to see the game, but I will get the highlight reel tomorrow from one of our faithful tech heads

Halios will not be a bother again, have a good day

Infamix
10-30-2006, 02:10 PM
Yup, he got a final warning from me on our boards for this thread. I figure some of you guys have come over and posted respectfully in our Raider forums, so I should expect the same in your Steeler forums.

Now, our smack talk forum is a bit quiet today, but hey, at least Im able to roam the web a bit since it is fairly quiet over there.

Unfortunately, I didnt get to see the game, but I will get the highlight reel tomorrow from one of our faithful tech heads

Halios will not be a bother again, have a good day

Hey whatsup Attyla I started a thread on your forum congratulating you guys, welcome to Steelers Fever

ARKIESTEEL
10-30-2006, 02:29 PM
His name is Rob Ryan.

Please shut up:dang:

Preacher
10-30-2006, 04:29 PM

Dang it... People like you make it hard for me to dismiss all Raider fans as idiots! :wink02:

Seriously... thanks for being a class act. As far as I am concerned, your welcome here anytime.

SteelCityMan786
10-30-2006, 04:39 PM

Neither will we. We have a blast furnace for a reason.

silver & black
10-30-2006, 04:46 PM

You would think so, wouldn't you?

Please guys, keep it real here. You know how we feel when some idiot from another board comes to RF.net and does this s**t.

I come here quite a bit... these people are very cool (for the most part)... don't make the Raider Nation look like fools. Show a little respect and it will be given back... same as on our board.

BBC
10-30-2006, 04:49 PM
Neither will we.

Yes you will...

SteelCityMan786
10-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Yes you will...

I'll what?

BBC
10-30-2006, 05:01 PM
I'll what?

Tolerate that kind of behavior.

If how the staff has handled other trolls that have frequented this site is any indication, blackhalos won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Cry Me a River
10-30-2006, 06:16 PM
The Raiders (and their fans) aint what they used to be, The Raiders fans in this thread sound more like the white wine and bree 49er fans than the real Silver & Black.

Step off, Posers!

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 06:20 PM
The Raiders (and their fans) aint what they used to be, The Raiders fans in this thread sound more like the white wine and bree 49er fans than the real Silver & Black.

Step off, Posers!

Hey Timberlake get the **** out of here if you are going to continue to act like a little bitch.

X-Terminator
10-30-2006, 07:15 PM

If how the staff has handled other trolls that have frequented this site is any indication, blackhalos won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

I concur, and you know what? I'll be right there with ya and will keep saying it until I get fed up with it all...which isn't too far away from happening.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 07:28 PM

:wave:

jaysta
10-30-2006, 08:24 PM

Thanks man. It's good to see classy fans from around the league in our forum. Welcome to SF Attyla. :helmet:

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Rob Ryan's first action is to make Kirk Morrison, Derrick Burgess and Chris Carr part time GMs of the Steelers.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=blackhalos;169311] I want to suck Rob Ryan off.

Dude thats gross.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=blackhalos;169311] I want to suck Rob Ryan off.

Dude thats gross.

:hug:

Attyla
10-30-2006, 11:45 PM
At least it is in the right forum now.

Thanks to those who know what being a fan is all about. Preciate the talk.

Being a Raider fan isnt always easy....we get a bit stereotyped (example....note the the word was spelled correctly....stereotyped). But, it takes all kinds to be football fans.

As for your recently banned member...Im a beer and brat man myself...never had much use for bree.

As for Ryan, he's a good coordinator and all, but I think the credit for the win goes to the entire D for effort and determination.

See ya, round, folks....got a board to moderate...but I will stop by from time to time.