PDA

View Full Version : I am a Fan of the STEELERS!

caligirlsteelerfan86
10-30-2006, 11:49 AM
Like any Sunday I put on my jersey and think the Steelers are going to win, but win or lose I'll never give up my loyality. The game wasn't on here in Los Angeles, and my husband had to work, so I didn't go out to a bar to watch it. I sat in my living room with my number 43 jersey on and my terrible towel in hand. Little did I know in a few hours I'd have a sick feeling in my stomach. I think this loose was the worst this season, this team just fell apart. Even if Ben had a bad game, it's not just his fault. After the game I went over to my husbands work to bring him dinner. Still wearing my jersey walking through my apartment complex, smirks from the very few (only 1) Raiders fan. I did not respond to the smirk, not much you can really say after giving away the game in turnovers. My husband see's me walking in and said didn't they lose today, maybe you shouldn't wear the jersey here ( alot of the guys that come in and out are Raiders fans). My husband doesn't understand what it means to be a fan of a team, but I feel we Steeler Fans are above any fan. I told him win or lose, I keep this jersey on till I go to bed. I've seen many Raider Fans in Cali bad mouth thier team and some removing decals from their cars. Many of their fans I believe like the colors, they think its cool. Today, some of those fans are talking like they won the superbowl (as they did last night), but we are still the Champs and placing the decals back onto their car. I proudly wore my jersey last night, not because we played a good game, but I KNOW we are a GREAT team with awsome coaches, ownership, and the best fans in the world. I wanted to really get into it with a few of these raiders fans, but I told them what I just told you. Enjoy the win I say, come next week it's over, but until Feb we are still the champs. I sill and will always Believe. Let's win some games and if we lose, let's lose a good fight and not one due too turnover after turnover! Sorry for the rant. :tt02:

stlrtruck
10-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Nice post! I get the same thing here in the Tampa Bay area. But even they don't understand it!

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Nice post!

stillers4me
10-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Hey......how could the Raiders win the SuperBowl if the Bungles already won it?????????

Keep your head high....WE ARE STEELERS AND THEY'RE NOT!!!

blackngoldbaby
10-30-2006, 05:50 PM
great post CGSF!!! and like steelers4me said keep your head high!

lotas
10-30-2006, 05:54 PM
I feel ya. I goto school at the University of Washington in Seattle, and I'm a diehard Pit fan. How do you think I feel :)? Seahawks are the WORST

blackngoldbaby
10-30-2006, 06:06 PM
I feel ya. I goto school at the University of Washington in Seattle, and I'm a diehard Pit fan. How do you think I feel :)? Seahawks are the WORST

try living in ratbirds country i mean they think their sooooooo big right now cause their ahead of the division yes there are alot of steeler fans here too but it just seems theres alot of ratbird fans poping up all of a sudden and when the steelers loose it is not good 4 me!! but i still where my steeler gear proudly win or loose!

SteelCityMan786
10-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Good Post! Well Thought as well.

touchdownward
10-30-2006, 07:00 PM

I would imagine you're still wading knee deep in their tears. :wink02:

clarient
10-30-2006, 07:00 PM
Not wear the jersey just because we lost?! You should enlighten him as to what a real fan does!!

WE WEAR IT EVERY DANG DAY OF THE WEEK!

stillers4me
10-30-2006, 07:02 PM
I would imagine you're still wading knee deep in their tears. :wink02:

ZING!!!!!!

stlrtruck
10-30-2006, 07:46 PM
try living in ratbirds country i mean they think their sooooooo big right now cause their ahead of the division yes there are alot of steeler fans here too but it just seems theres alot of ratbird fans poping up all of a sudden and when the steelers loose it is not good 4 me!! but i still where my steeler gear proudly win or loose!

I use to live there and know exactly what you mean. You can't find a ratbird fan when the team is losing. But have a winning record and it's like someone opened up the flood gates!

stillers4me
10-30-2006, 07:51 PM
I've lived in Sissynati for 22 years.....................just imagine!