PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Steeler fans?

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 06:49 PM
They must be at the mall buying a Bears Jersey.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 06:51 PM

Nope we all are still here you tool. No Bears jersey for me. I'll continue to wear my Hines Ward and Big Ben jerseys with pride.

stillers4me
10-30-2006, 06:58 PM
The Bungles fans already bought them all out. I live in Ohio and work in Kentucky........man that river was full of lifeboats this morning............the Good Ship Marvin Lewis was bailing out.

Geesh....this guy doesn't know Steeler fans at all. There's reason why there are Steeler bars in every major city in the U.S. and it's not because we "travel well". Once a Steeler.....always a Steeler.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Nope we all are still here you tool. No Bears jersey for me. I'll continue to wear my Hines Ward and Big Ben jerseys with pride.

While you continue to go to www.SteelersSuck.com

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 07:58 PM
While you continue to go to www.SteelersSuck.com

Wow thats creative bitch. Why don't you get the **** out of here if you are going to continue to post garbage and add nothing to the site.

stillers4me
10-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Keep trying there, Blackholeforbrains.

Jealousy is pathetic.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Keep trying there, Blackholeforbrains.

Jealousy is pathetic.

After watching the game on Sunday, I am not jealous, I am still laughing!

PAMillerGrrl83
10-30-2006, 08:02 PM
I agree I'll wear my Big Ben, Heath Miller and Hines Ward jersey with pride no matter where I go.

stillers4me
10-30-2006, 08:04 PM
After watching the game on Sunday, I am not jealous, I am still laughing!

Stick around, maybe we'll let you dust our five big trophies. It's the closest you'll ever get to winning one.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Stick around, maybe we'll let you dust our five big trophies. It's the closest you'll ever get to winning one.

We actual have 3, know your facts dude. You can learn them here at www.raiders.com or you can instead visit your favorite website www.SteelersSuck.com

stillers4me
10-30-2006, 08:10 PM
We actual have 3, know your facts dude. You can learn them here at www.raiders.com or you can instead visit your favorite website www.SteelersSuck.com

Learn to read, DUDE.

MACH1
10-30-2006, 08:10 PM

You ask what kind of tool he is??????? I think their called butt plugs.:flipoff: :upyours:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 08:11 PM

Wow you have 3. But your last was like in 1983 when you were the LA Raiders. Who ****ing cares. The last time the Raiders were in the Super Bowl the Bucs kicked the shit out of the Silver@Black.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Wow you have 3. But your last was like in 1983 when you were the LA Raiders. Who ****ing cares. The last time the Raiders were in the Super Bowl the Bucs kicked the shit out of the Silver@Black.

Oooohhhh, please don't hurt me! I like how we are leading in overall wins all time against the Steelers, if you want to bring up the past.

polamalufan43
10-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Oooohhhh, please don't hurt me! I like how we are leading in overall wins all time against the Steelers, if you want to bring up the past.

Whould you explain to me why I never see anyone with a Bears jersey, but no matter where I go in the U.S. I always see at least ten Steelers jerseys?

Once again, I'll leave it at that

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Whould you explain to me why I never see anyone with a Bears jersey, but no matter where I go in the U.S. I always see at least ten Steelers jerseys?

Once again, I'll leave it at that

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Because all the Steeler fans wear the bears jerseys underneath the steelers jerseys because it is closer to their heart.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 08:23 PM

What do you want a pat on the back for the Raiders leading in overall head to head wins against the Steelers. You also said we. I didn't you know you played for the Silver@Black. Ok you must be Jack Tatum.

Also I didn't bring up the past. It was brought up before my post. You responded we have 3 and I said the Raiders last was in 1983. The last time the Raiders were in the Super Bowl. They looked like a bunch of chumps.

polamalufan43
10-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Because all the Steeler fans wear them underneath their jerseys because it is closer to their heart.

Like I haven't heard that one before, your gonna have to come up with better comebacks than that...

~Polamalufan43:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:26 PM
You responded we have 3 and I said the Raiders last was in 1983.

Actual I meant the Raiders won 3.

Stillers#1
10-30-2006, 08:27 PM
Funny, I live on the west coast, and I go to watch the games at the bar every week. I always see at least a dozen Steelers jerseys, even in '03 when we weren't doing so hot. I have never once seen a rai-duh's fan here in Spokane. I dont' even think there are any rai-duh's fans left in LA.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Like I haven't heard that one before, your gonna have to come up with better comebacks than that...

I don't blame Jack Tatum he knows that the Raiders are such a mess as an organization and as long as Uncle Al is still in control they still will go nowhere.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:28 PM

At least I have comebacks, unlike the steelers who like to throw interceptions and not comeback.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 08:30 PM
At least I have comebacks, unlike the steelers who like to throw interceptions and not comeback.

Oh Jack that was a weak comeback. I know you can do better then that.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Actual I meant the Raiders won 3.

Well no shit. But when you say we you make it sound that you played. Your just a fan like me. But I tend not to act like a jackass on other teams message boards.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:34 PM
I don't blame Jack Tatum he knows that the Raiders are such a mess as an organization and as long as Uncle Al is still in control they still will go nowhere.

If the Raiders are such a mess.... then what do you say about your team. They have the same record as the raiders and they lost to us. Al is old but he knows how to stick it to the Squeelers.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 08:36 PM
If the Raiders are such a mess.... then what do you say about your team. They have the same record as the raiders and they lost to us. Al is old but he knows how to stick it to the Squeelers.

So what we have the same record as your sorry ass organization. Win a Super Bowl this century then talk to me bitch. You can just relive your 3 titles while the Steelers just came off a Super Bowl win. What now bitch. The last time the Raiders were in the Super Bowl they looked like chumps.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Ohhh we will! We all know once the raiders make it there in 2 years, the steelers will be fighting for the 1st pick in the draft.

Stillers#1
10-30-2006, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=blackhalos;169309
Ohhh we will! We all know once the raiders make it there in 2 years, the steelers will be fighting for the 1st pick in the draft.[/QUOTE]

Dude, get a clue here. You have ZERO offense. The D you have (while not too shabby) will be leaving via FA. Until Uncle Al gets rid of his vodka IV, you will continue to be the new bungles. You beat us, yes, but we know where we stand right now. You on the other hand, have one giant cluster**** to look at in the present, and near future.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE=Black and Gold Forever 32;169308]So what we have the same record as your sorry ass organization. Win a Super Bowl this century then talk to me bitch. /QUOTE]

Ohhh we will! We all know once the raiders make it there in 2 years, the steelers will be fighting for the 1st pick in the draft.

2 years thats a ****ing laugh. The Raiders have the makings of a really good defense. Lot of young and exciting talent on that side of the ball. But your offense sucks ass. What with Andrew Walter and his 51 yards passing. Wow thats impressive. I'll take Ben and his 4 INT's over that punk anyday. Then you have Randy Moss at WR. Who could be best when he wants to. But he doesn't always feel like giving 100 percent and will out of Oakland soon. Then there is Jerry Porter another talented but piss poor attitude WR. Oh and Lamont I'm Overrated Jordan at RB. Plus your sorry ass Oline. Yea the Raiders in the Super Bowl in 2 years. Sure dude have another beer.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Dude, get a clue here. You have ZERO offense. The D you have (while not too shabby) will be leaving via FA. Until Uncle Al gets rid of his vodka IV, you will continue to be the new bungles. You beat us, yes, but we know where we stand right now. You on the other hand, have one giant cluster**** to look at in the present, and near future.

Dude we are rebuilding, I guarantee you Andrew Walter will be a star in this league. The D will be around for a long time, majority of them are locked in for 3 to 4 more years. While the steelers peaked last year they are starting to decline. Steelers have a great D, but there offence has no upside. Ben won one SB, that is all he will ever win in his career.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:48 PM
Don't pick on Andrew Walter too bad.... I am sure Big Ben couldn't do much better on our oline.

SteelCityMan786
10-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Don't pick on Andrew Walter too bad.... I am sure Big Ben couldn't do much better on our oline.

When he has a Super Bowl Ring with one he has.

blackhalos
10-30-2006, 08:51 PM
When he has a Super Bowl Ring with one he has.

Huh?????

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Dude we are rebuilding, I guarantee you Andrew Walter will be a star in this league. The D will be around for a long time, majority of them are locked in for 3 to 4 more years. While the steelers peaked last year they are starting to decline. Steelers have a great D, but there offence has no upside. Ben won one SB, that is all he will ever win in his career.

Dude look at the shit you post. You claim that Andrew Walter is going to be a star in the NFL.
But Ben will only win the one Super Bowl he already has won. Thats a ****ing laugh. Yea Walter has really shown that he going to be a star in the NFL so far. Does he have talent. Hell yes he does. He wouldn't be in the NFL if he didn't. But he has done nothing to show that he is going to be a star like you have claimed. While Ben has already had two good years. Yes Ben is struggling but I would like to your boy Walter play well with all the shit Ben had been through since winning the Super Bowl. Oh thats right Walter hasn't played well at all despite not being in a motorcycle accident, having his appendix removed.

I can't wait to till next year when the Steelers rebound and win the Super Bowl again and you can climb back under the rock you came from.

SteelCityMan786
10-30-2006, 09:21 PM
Huh?????

Let me make this clear to you, WHY WOULD BEN BE ANY BETTER WITH THE RAIDERS OFFENSIVE LINE WHEN HE ALREADY WON A SUPER BOWL WITH THE OFFENSIVE LINE HE HAS NOW! is that any clearer to you.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-31-2006, 03:33 AM

LOL...I live 1 1/2 hours south of Chicago..Let me describe the Bears fanbase.....As soon as they go on ANY type of winning streak ..they start making up new verses for the superbowl shuffle....they immediatly start talking about their current team being the BEST TEAM in NFL history!!!

Too bad they dont have the sense of their own history to be able to be a little more mature and thoughtful about what they have. So watch carefully and your will see all these "Knowledgable" Bear fans start clammoring for Brian Griese as soon as they play a team with a winning record and lose their first game.

Same story as last year....weak schedule...and one and done in the playoffs:yawn:

tony hipchest
10-31-2006, 08:45 AM
Ohhh we will! We all know once the raiders make it there in 2 years, the steelers will be fighting for the 1st pick in the draft.look at this. the raidermonkey found some people to talk to him in the blast furnace.

heres some news for you. the steelers will never hit rock bottom like the raiders have and be fighting to draft a stiff like robert gallery. or even a freaking safety with a top 5 pick. thats cause the steelers are run right and dont make stupid decisions. they dont let punks like charles woodson run their team. they know how to hire a coach and have propper assistants in place.

you beat the defending champs but you didnt win the superbowl. you better recognize. so go print you a tee shirt and fabricate yourself a little "we beat the champs" hat. put a propeller on top, and keep up the hope. youre gonna need it.

robert gallery :sofunny: :dang:

Tankus_Maximus
10-31-2006, 08:56 AM
I gotta disagree with you tony..the Raiders didn't beat the Steelers...The Steelers beat The Steelers..The Raiders just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Did Blackhalos happen to send Ben a Thank You Bouquet or anything?

But for the "rai-duh" fans this was their super bowl..congrats..you beat our QB at his worst. Way to hang your hat on that.

As far as blackhalos proclamation that the rai-duhs "defence" (defense) is in it's prime & locked in for another 3-4 years....do you really think Warren Sapp's gonna play another 3-4 years? If he does manage to stick around, it'll be just to collect a paycheck. The guy stopped being a force about 4 years ago, his best days are waaaaaay behind him.

Remember Raider Nation: You did NOT beat us....The Steelers beat The Steelers.

Enjoy it bitches.

blackhalos
10-31-2006, 09:02 AM
I gotta disagree with you tony..the Raiders didn't beat the Steelers...The Steelers beat The Steelers..The Raiders just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Did Blackhalos happen to send Ben a Thank You Bouquet or anything?

But for the "rai-duh" fans this was their super bowl..congrats..you beat our QB at his worst. Way to hang your hat on that.

As far as blackhalos proclamation that the rai-duhs "defence" (defense) is in it's prime & locked in for another 3-4 years....do you really think Warren Sapp's gonna play another 3-4 years? If he does manage to stick around, it'll be just to collect a paycheck. The guy stopped being a force about 4 years ago, his best days are waaaaaay behind him.

Remember Raider Nation: You did NOT beat us....The Steelers beat The Steelers.

Enjoy it bitches.

Sapp is one of the worst players are our defence, once he goes and we get a run stopping DT watch out.

Tankus_Maximus
10-31-2006, 09:46 AM
Sapp is the epitome of the Raiders...all mouth....no motor.

blackhalos
10-31-2006, 10:04 AM
Sapp is the epitome of the Raiders...all mouth....no motor.

Just change sapp with porter and raiders with steelers

MACH1
10-31-2006, 10:49 AM
Soooo who are the raiders going to take with that first pick. Maybe an offence.

SteelerFanInCA
10-31-2006, 12:11 PM

I don't get it. Do they give all raider fans season tickets as soon as they get out of jail?

MACH1
10-31-2006, 12:14 PM
I don't get it. Do they give all raider fans season tickets as soon as they get out of jail?

Nope thats what they call field trip day.:chicken:

blackhalos
10-31-2006, 04:03 PM
Nope thats what they call field trip day.:chicken:

Ha ha ha! How original, I never heard that one before.

MACH1
10-31-2006, 04:11 PM
you must be out on work release

Tankus_Maximus
10-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Your comparison of Porter to Sapp is flawed in several areas, most importantly in the fact that Porter actually backs up the shit he talks. But lets not forget the ever important fact that Sapps best years, much like that big fat ass of his, are behind him.

Stillers#1
10-31-2006, 09:59 PM
I guarantee you Andrew Walter will be a star in this league.

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.

Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.

Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.

Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.

Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?

Ted Nelson, Customer: What's your point?

Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times.

Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?

Tommy: Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Ted Nelson, Customer: [pause] Okay, I'll buy from you.

Tommy: Well, that's... What?

Kind of reminds me of your guarantee.

memphissteelergirl
11-01-2006, 11:38 AM
...as to the answer to this thread?

I still wear my Black & Gold with love and pride! No other NFL team jersey will be in my wardrobe!

And it will take more than the ravings of a knucklehead, delusional Raider freak for me to do otherwise!

:tt02: :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-01-2006, 11:58 AM

Yea... that first pick on the left tackle position has REALLY panned out:thumbsup:

blackhalos
11-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Yea... that first pick on the left tackle position has REALLY panned out:thumbsup:

I agree, at the time it was the safe pick but looking at it now it was the worst pick.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-03-2006, 12:19 PM
LOL...I live 1 1/2 hours south of Chicago..Let me describe the Bears fanbase.....As soon as they go on ANY type of winning streak ..they start making up new verses for the superbowl shuffle....they immediatly start talking about their current team being the BEST TEAM in NFL history!!!

Too bad they dont have the sense of their own history to be able to be a little more mature and thoughtful about what they have. So watch carefully and your will see all these "Knowledgable" Bear fans start clammoring for Brian Griese as soon as they play a team with a winning record and lose their first game.

Same story as last year....weak schedule...and one and done in the playoffs:yawn:

I originally posted this on oct 31...and as predicted they lose to the Pats and....:

LAKE FOREST, Ill. ? The quarterback debate swirling around Rex Grossman and the Chicago Bears this week isn't a case of "What have you done for me lately?" It's more like "What will you do to me in January?"
The Bears are 9-2 with a four-game lead in the NFC North Division, a two-game edge in the race for NFC home-field advantage and five remaining games against teams with losing records. It would take a historic collapse for them not to make the playoffs, and they can clinch the NFC North title with a victory against the Minnesota Vikings (5-6) on Sunday at Soldier Field.

But Grossman's wildly inconsistent play the last six games has triggered a number of calls from fans and the media to replace him with veteran Brian Griese before he contributes to the end of a magical season with a destructive performance in the playoffs.

In the last six games, Grossman has committed 15 turnovers ? 11 interceptions and four lost fumbles. That includes three four-turnover-or-worse performances, resulting in two losses and a comeback victory against Arizona produced by the defense and special teams.

"If I play the way I'm capable of in our two losses, I'm not sure those are losses," Grossman said Wednesday. "I'll take on any criticism anybody wants to give me."

Coach Lovie Smith and offensive coordinator Ron Turner haven't wavered in their support for the fourth-year quarterback, who has made just 19 NFL starts (including playoffs).

"Rex has done a lot of good things in every game, even the games where he has thrown the interceptions," Turner said. "He's young. He's just going through a period that he's got to work himself through. And he will. ... He knows, I know and we all know he's got to eliminate the critical mistakes."

The NFC offensive player of the month in September, Grossman generated MVP buzz after leading Bears to a 5-0 start with a 100.8 quarterback rating. The roller coaster started the next week with his six-turnover game against Arizona (four interceptions, two lost fumbles), followed by a three-TD, 252-yard passing performance against San Francisco. In the last six games, he's had a quarterback rating under 40 three times and a rating over 100 twice.

"I haven't played the way I'm capable of playing," Grossman said. "I have not been as good as I was the first five games, but that's a process I had to go through and hopefully I'm going to start fixing it."

The formula, he said, is "pretty simple ? just go out there and take care of the football and still make plays."

This week, Grossman is the center of another quasi-controversy, as Vikings safety Darren Sharper criticized the quarterback's trash talk at the end of their Sept. 24 meeting, won by Chicago 19-16. Grossman threw a fourth-quarter interception that was returned for a touchdown but hit Rashied Davis with the game-winning 24-yard TD pass with 1:53 remaining.

"I never had a quarterback say the things he said before, and I've been playing 10 years," Sharper said in a conference call with Chicago-area reporters, declining to reveal specifically what was said. "I felt like he kind of stepped over the line a little bit.

"He's a ****y guy, and he's going to say those things. But make sure he's not the guy that kills their season for them. So we'll see what happens on Sunday."

Grossman admitted he was abrasive, but said it came after receiving verbal abuse from Vikings defensive backs all game.

"They were just yapping the whole game. I threw an interception for a touchdown, and (safety) Dwight Smith came up and smacked me in my helmet and was in my face," the quarterback said. "I was angry, I was in the moment, and I probably should have held back a little bit."

The first Minnesota game was Grossman's only so-so performance in his first five outings, as he threw two interceptions. The Vikings bothered him with a hard rush up the middle, a strategy that has been repeated effectively against him.

SteelShooter
12-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Jealousy..........Plain and Simple.

Thank You!!!!

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Jealousy..........Plain and Simple.

Thank You!!!!

Well Said.

SteelShooter
12-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Hell Blackhalos,

:helmet: I'm on vacation at the moment, out of state, and I am STILL on here supporting my team.

I'll be here whenever there is Wi-Fi available!!! ALWAYS! :tt02:

BlacknGold76
12-03-2006, 06:55 PM
But of course a Chokeland Faider fan comes out of his closet to bring his load of fertilizer to Steeler fans who are not buying. Faider Nation continues to amaze me with their quick repertoire of quotey quotes and comebacks. NOT!!!!!!!!!!! Did the Charger boards send you packing and whimpering like a whipped puppy with your tail tucked between your legs.
I've seen better than you before. If your coming here to talk trash have a point okay. At best your come backs are LAME-O. Take some advice b-halo, its better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you are a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.:doh: :nerd: :busted: :troll: :sissies: